Avis clients sur Jobber

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Jobber

Jobber est une solution logicielle de gestion des interventions basée sur le cloud qui permet aux petites et moyennes entreprises de services de gérer le personnel en intervention, de fournir un support client et d'étendre les...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 29/06/2023

Excellent produit

Dans l'ensemble , Jobber est l'un des meilleurs logiciels qu'il faut utiliser pour les entreprises de services à domicile et qui offre de belles choses de fonctionnalités, permettant également de synchroniser automatiquement les tâches , générez des devis , envoyez des notifications et plannifiez également les services de l'entreprise et rend les choses faciles et avec une meilleure solution d'assistance

Avantages

Jobber , un logiciel très intéressant et utile pour répondre aux besoins des entreprises en offrant de l'assistance gratuit grâce à ses services. Plannifier et envoyez des notifications et en communiquant avec les clients , qui synchronise automatiquement les données de comptabilité de votre entreprise

Inconvénients

Jobber est un logiciel très pratique et utiliser pour aider les entreprises mais n'est pas disponible pour tout les pays et un peu coûteux également

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Serge Isidore! We're so happy to hear that you've found Jobber both practical and useful for your business. We're constantly looking for feedback like yours, so we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! It would be great to learn more about any feedback you might have on our pricing and anywhere else we may be able to improve, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at 1-888-721-1115, [email protected], or by live chat. Have a great day!

Répondu le 03/07/2023
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 08/03/2018

Excellent company and excellent product

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Avantages

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Inconvénients

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though.
Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices.
This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Candi
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 19/04/2023

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

Avantages

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

Inconvénients

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

Housecall Pro

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

A plumber friend of mine mentioned it and we looked into Jobber and did a demo, plus my friend showed up some real life situations on his phone and my husband was sold.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Répondu le 02/05/2023

Les meilleures alternatives à Jobber

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Google Workspace

Jake

Publié le 07/02/2024

Company with money first then you second

Strongly suggest Workiz! much better product!
We were on a monthly plan with them for our entire use, when we were done with the product because many better options out there we cancelled. But to get us through the busy season we figured we would turn back on monthly for the last two months until winter. Over a phone call customer service ended up putting us on an annual plan that we did not want!

Avantages

It worked to get info to team out in the field.

Inconvénients

Saved picture quality was compressed so much it was worthless.
They constantly use shady tactics to get more money from you.

matt

Publié le 04/12/2023

Jobber is the best

Avantages

offers a variety of products and frequent updates

Inconvénients

None. Jobber has excellent customer service and their product is very easy to use

Hi Matt!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jobber! We are delighted to hear that you appreciate the range of products we offer, as well as the frequent updates. Your kind words about our excellent customer service and the ease of use of our product mean a lot to us.

Répondu le 06/12/2023
Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 19/05/2020

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Avantages

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Inconvénients

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email ([email protected]), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Répondu le 02/09/2020

Publié le 22/07/2022

A CRM built for the needs of home services!

Overall Jobber is very good. The customer support is friendly and knowledgeable but obviously lack any real input from customers to the devs.
For the most part, they have wrapped up almost everything, but there are a few rough edges that need to be addressed. That said, I have not found a better CRM for home services.

Quotes are easy

Unable to give partial returns through Jobber Payments
Need more environmental variables
Better API
More triggers in Zapier
Native texting is lacking in so many ways. Maybe instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, you could partner with a texting/phone/review product like Emitrr.

Zoho CRM et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

Jobber is better suited to sales that don't go through a sales funnel, the scheduling is a breeze, and the customer's experience is seemless.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Michael, thanks for your review!
If there is anything we can do to improve your experience feel free to get in touch with our success team at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, [email protected], or by live chat.

Répondu le 28/07/2022
Troy
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 21/06/2022

Jobber fits most needs for service/field type scheduling work

Great experience and would recommend it for most companies who utilize field/service type staff that requires trips to properties. Very easy to use for office staff and mostly easy to use for field staff.

- Easy to deploy
- Syncs with Quickbooks
- Many views to view work with filtering options
- Ability to limit worker's capabilities
- Ability to allow customers to request work
- Ability to send quotes/invoices (though we used QB for this)
- Scheduling was a breeze

Inconvénients

- Phone app was not as intuitive as I liked from a UX/UI standpoint, but we overcame that hurdle
- Recurring jobs can be difficult to delete and when you have many it can cause more harm than good. It is built more for one-off jobs currently in my opinion.

Housecall Pro

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

The features fit our needs better and the UX/UI seemed to be better.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Troy! Thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review. We are very happy to hear that Jobber is meeting your business needs. We would also love to hear more about how we could improve Jobber's UX/UI, so please feel free to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 2, [email protected] or via our live chat.

Répondu le 22/06/2022
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 16/03/2023

Jobber for the best scheduling

An easy-to-use program that facilitates a lot of the organization's work. I advise others to work with it.

Avantages

This platform is great in scheduling work, which facilitates repair and installation operations. Scheduling the estimates that this platform makes and tracking jobs greatly increases work efficiency. You can test that, as they offer a free trial.

Inconvénients

Sometimes errors occur in issuing invoices as a result of errors in emptying the data in the mandatory fields, but the customer service has fixed this, adding new features and updating the user interface will raise the efficiency of the program.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi there, it's great to hear from you! We do our best to make sure that businesses are able to schedule and complete their work as easily as possible, so hearing that you're finding these pieces easy to use is fantastic.

We'd love to learn more about the errors that you were running into while invoicing, although it sounds like you may have been in touch with us about this already based on your review. If that's not the case or if you're still running into any sort of issue while invoicing or using any part of Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team so that we can make sure you have what you need to get back to work.

Our team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115, by chat, or by email at [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

Répondu le 17/03/2023
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 20/05/2019

Great Software Every Business Needs

Avantages

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Inconvénients

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Répondu le 06/06/2019
Geoffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 17/02/2024

Poor customer support

Avantages

The software is easy to use and functions well

Inconvénients

Their support is bad. It takes forever to talk or email someone. Days up to a week. And the person typically forwards you to someone else. Then that person doesn't know what they are talking about. It is like pulling teeth. I think teenagers run the company.

Adam

Publié le 15/08/2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

Avantages

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

Inconvénients

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee.

Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Répondu le 19/08/2019
Mohammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 03/03/2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

Avantages

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

Inconvénients

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app!

We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Répondu le 09/03/2023
Mike

Publié le 18/10/2023

Great concept but poor execution!

I have only had problem with jobber since I started. I still use 2 different systems because Jobber doesnt work as it is supposed to. I was misinformed about the product and nothing was really done to rectify the situation. Was asked to work with the develop team but was not giving the opportunity to be compensated for my time and was still charged full price when multiple features with the Jobber app, did not work the way it was supposed to.

Avantages

The sales pitch.....unfortunately, poor delivery.

Inconvénients

Optimized routing does not work the way it is supposed to. Job forms that you create cannot even be seen from the active job/visit, that you are on.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Jobber and routing hasn't been the best since you started. We would like to discuss this further with you to help find a solution, so please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected] or reach out via our live chat

Répondu le 19/10/2023
Marcus
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 11/10/2021

Good Software.....Greedy Management

Avantages

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

Inconvénients

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache.

I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features.

We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email ([email protected]). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Répondu le 14/10/2021
Anthony

Publié le 13/01/2023

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

Avantages

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

Inconvénients

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

Tradify

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

Because of the purported 2-way sync between Jobber and QuickBooks. I since learned that the information presented was false and/or misleading and hence cancelled the subscription. Jobber has refused to provide a refund despite the false and/or misleading information.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works.

We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have.

If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected], or send us a message through our live chat.

Répondu le 18/01/2023
Laura

Publié le 30/10/2019

Jobber is good for a beginner

We have been using Jobber for 5 years. Now that our business is growing we need something more.

Avantages

Jobber is always adding to program to make it better. Good for a beginning business. Easy to use. Have been very happy.

Inconvénients

Jobber doesn't work with quickbooks desktop. We have to put information in twice. Once in jobber & then in Quickbooks. More work for the administrator.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Laura, thanks for your review. It's been great to have Arch Air on the team for the past five years!

You're right that we don't currently connect with QuickBooks Desktop. In case you haven't already spoken with our team about this, QuickBooks has moved away from supporting integrations with their desktop solution, so to best support our customers we made the decision a while back to discontinue our sync.

We'd also like to find out a bit more about the gaps you're seeing and see if we can help out with some of our newer features, or provide some of your feedback to our product team. Please keep an eye out from a call or email from us.

Thank you again for your review!

Répondu le 04/11/2019
Brad

Publié le 30/05/2020

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Avantages

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Inconvénients

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Répondu le 02/09/2020
Emily

Publié le 15/03/2018

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz...

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Avantages

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

Inconvénients

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 18/04/2023

Best in the Industry

Just exceptional. Love it!

Avantages

Live calendar, color coded by tech, details, photos just everything you need to successful deploy a large number of team members to different locations.

Inconvénients

Reports are not great. I would like to see better receivables reports, Bette time keeping reports, and customizations.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Virginia!

It sounds like Jobber has been helpful as your business has grown, which is always nice to hear! We really appreciate you mentioning different reports that would be helpful for you too. Please let us know if you think of anything else that could be beneficial for you or your team, we'd love to hear from you!

Répondu le 28/04/2023

Publié le 01/06/2018

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

Avantages

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Inconvénients

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Répondu le 28/06/2018
Sheridan

Publié le 26/04/2019

If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!

My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber.
This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

Avantages

There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one.
Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Inconvénients

Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc)
- Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer than one printed page for example), it will but cut off when printing. There is no way for it to continue to the next printed page.
- Sales: Jobber is built on scheduling. But as a company, sales process is equally important. While Jobber shows some level of 'process' in leads, it is definitely not there yet. HOWEVER - they have promised that this is something they are working towards.
- customized billing: To be clear, I LOVE Jobber's billing system. The only hiccup is their lack of ability to customer delivery methods per client.

Réponse de Jobber Software

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

Répondu le 30/04/2019
Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Publié le 15/07/2020

Expensive for minimal features and support

Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

Avantages

The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

Inconvénients

They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything.

They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees.

The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

Répondu le 16/01/2021
Madonna

Publié le 18/02/2018

Customer service is beyond appalling! Features that you pay for just don't work.

You can sign up and pay them money without ever speaking to anyone but when you want to cancel they say that you MUST call there office in the US and if you don't and your subscription expires, you have no access to your account. Meanwhile, your clients are still getting appointment emails and the program keeps going along without you able to stop it. Customer service is beyond appalling, you send a request and you get a response after 4-6 days with a question and then you have to wait another 4 -6 days for another one-line email with another question - it is beyond frustrating. Features I am paying for just don't work and it has been 8 weeks now and I am being asked the same questions over and over with no answers.

Avantages

Absolutely nothing worth the price they are asking. Super expensive with features that just don't work and they don't seem to care.

Inconvénients

I signed up because of the payroll and employee scheduling capabilities but it turns out that during my first QB sync that this doesn't work. It syncs employees time in at 5 hours earlier so I am having to manually input them every week. Appalling customer service - minimum 4 days to reply to emails (new person each time who asks the SAME questions over and over) its been 7 weeks and they haven't worked it out yet.

Hi there Madonna,

First off, we would like to apologize for all of the frustration you experienced with our team and the issues happening with time entries not properly syncing over to QuickBooks Online. What happened here is far from our goal at Jobber, which is to help people in small businesses be successful.

We took a look at the history of this issue and it looks like there were some communication issues between our Tier 1 and Tier 3 support team and a breakdown in our normal processes. We know our customers are busy people, so our goal is to provide quick solutions, and the fastest possible turnaround time when issues do occur. What happened with your issue is far from what we see as our standard of customer service, and we're very sorry this was your experience.

In terms of the timesheet syncing errors, our developers are still looking into what went wrong by working with the QuickBooks Online development team. This is an issue we haven't seen before, and we are working hard to understand the root of the problem. The goal of timesheet syncing is to save our customers time and guarantee accuracy, so we absolutely want to make sure this is resolved.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for our team. We've taken note of what happened in all of these areas to prevent issues like this going forward, and again, we're very sorry this was your experience.

Répondu le 22/02/2018
Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 20/11/2022

BEWARE - Deceptive Practices regarding Yearly Membership

Very disappointed with Jobber. They are quick to close the deal, won't tell you upfront all the T&Cs and once they have you locked in, they will just state that there is "nothing we can do" to help. It was our bad, we didn't ask the right questions and trusted the Sales Rep and the company to be upfront about these things. But oh well... next time.

Avantages

Easy to use, but expected for a limited functionally software. Sure it does text, email and has calendars, but this is nothing to be excited about, this is expected. It lacks ability to embed Service Contract within the app (customer does not have to click unto an external link), does not allow for customized Forms for Website and lacks Chat ability for customers that want to ask a quick question.

Inconvénients

Deceptive practice by Jobber. We were still testing and decided to go ahead a pay for the membership in order to continue trying to embed Jobber on our website. Talked to the Sales Rep on the phone, was told that the cheapest plan was to pay the for the year. We asked if we could cancel, was told yes. What we weren't informed of is that once you pay for the year, you will either use the service or loose it. NO REFUNDS. So be aware of this practice and expect nothing but crappy customer service (took [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the Manager 16 days to get back to me).

Housecall Pro et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Eduardo. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Jobber as this helps us understand the gaps that need to be addressed when we are speaking with our clients about our plans.

We would like to know more about your conversations with us and, if you are willing, please give our support team a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 2 to discuss. We can also make sure that you are getting value from Jobber for the remainder of your subscription.

Thank you again.