Rayanne W. Secteur: Construction Nombre d'employés: 2-10 employés
HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn.
One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.
Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.
Yennesy M. Secteur: Fabrication électrique/électronique Nombre d'employés: 2-10 employés
I love it even though it cold be better.
How user friendly it is and how neat is compacked
I wish there was more ways to campaign your business, like more social medias and websites like yelp and more. Rating are very important to grow your business.
Ruben R. Secteur: Services environnementaux Nombre d'employés: Auto-entrepreneur
easy to use. mobile ready. sending invoices is easy . Seeing custumer text thru the mobile app helps out great
Mobile app isnt the same as of desk to ...
doesnt send out notification on recurring serves automatic
.too expensive especailly of the off season lawn service. Winter of 2019 i had to cancel the software and came back i thinking paying a little more
Chris M. Secteur: Services aux consommateurs Nombre d'employés: Auto-entrepreneur
Don't pull the trigger yet. It doesn't do what you will need and want it to. Keep searching for better options.
This does the job that quickbooks doesn't... scheduling, but this software could be so much better if the software developers actually ran a service business and used this in front of customers. I'm sure that by the 5th time they had to type their contact info into the body of an email before they sent an invoice, they would add the functionality to be able to customize the default. If they had to go through every day and send out their payment reminders, they would add automatic functionality (like Quickbooks did).
My overall impression and experience is that they made their software, now they are going to sell it. Now that they've sold it, they are gonna raise the price (253% if I want to continue be able to send "on my way" messages). Sure, they have done some bug fixes, but they have pretty much stopped adding features and functionality to the software.
The best thing about Housecall Pro is the invoice that the customers see. It is clean, easy to read, and makes online payment easy. Payment can be made directly from the invoice and there is no need for the customer to open a web portal or log in to view and pay invoices. The mobile app dashboard is great for getting to the job... one tap to send an "on my way" message and another tap to open up google maps. easy.
The invoicing features (or lack thereof) are infuriating!
1. When you are creating invoices, you can't edit the default email message to have it save your preferences. You have to type out or copy and paste your custom text EVERY INVOICE YOU SEND. I would like to send a nice "thank you for using my services", "refer us", "call with questions" message with all my invoices, but it is a huge pain in the butt and takes too long to do it EVERY TIME!
2. If most of your customers are net 30, there are no automatic payment reminders or Payment Past Due notices. you have to do all of that manually. Since the software doesn't allow for custom email templates, each reminder you send has to be typed out manually or copied and pasted from a Word Doc.
3. The invoices are lacking different areas to add important information and instead rely on a general "Notes" text box at the bottom for Purchase Order numbers, billing disclaimers, and job notes. It gets busy fast.
4. The software and app are generally "clunky" to use. The interface requires a lot of full page loads vs drop down or pop-up fields in order to create a new customer and invoice so it takes twice the time it should, especially with a spotty data connection.
5. There is not a true CRM (customer relationship management) functionality. You can create email marketing campaigns, but it won't remind you customer's birthdays, or when someone has hit a loyalty program milestone, or let you auto-schedule calls or texts.
Jonathon M. Secteur: Services aux consommateurs Nombre d'employés: 2-10 employés
My overall experience is GREAT! I've used two other software platforms and HCP by far is more superior!!
2. User Friendly
3. With the integrated CC processing my techs are receiving 30% higher amount in tips.
4. It actually works in the field.
1. My industry doesn't have the correct work flow.
2. Not blocking time out while in the process of booking a job.
3. Refreshing the screen to ensure the schedule is the same. We have a pretty fluid schedule being Junk Removal.