Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Homebase

Homebase est une solution de gestion du temps et de planification basée sur le cloud qui aide le personnel des ressources humaines à organiser et à gérer la planification du personnel, les feuilles de temps et la paie. Elle...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Teresa

Publié le 05/09/2018

Best Scheduling Tool for Small Businesses

Overall experience with Homebase has been exceptional. We used another scheduling tool in the past and it was much too complicated and difficult to look at.

Avantages

I thoroughly enjoy the Homebase platform and its ease of use. Everything is color coordinated, which is my favorite part. I use this to schedule my employees for all my locations. My employees enjoy it too because they can request time off, trade shifts, and see when they are scheduled on their phone. I also love the stats where I can keep track of sales and labor - and it links up all my locations which is a plus!

Inconvénients

There honestly isn't anything I dislike about the software. I use it mainly for scheduling, but it does so much more than that. I would maybe like to customize admin roles a little more for better security, but that isn't entirely necessary.

Anna

Publié le 29/07/2020

Good stuff

Avantages

I really like the geo clock and functioning with employees using their mobile phones instead of store equipment

Inconvénients

Cost and reporting could be more detailed to be more HR equipped

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 05/01/2023

Basic time clock management is good.

Avantages

If you are looking for basic time clock management then this is a good option. It is also easy to add new members which is very nice. Simply enter the new persons name and email address.

Inconvénients

If you are looking to track your employees PTO, Sick time it is HORRIBLE! It never calculates correctly.

Les meilleures alternatives à Homebase

Rachael
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 27/12/2022

Didn't work for our needs

Avantages

Simple to use, easy to set up and deploy.

Inconvénients

Didn't give us the ability to manage punches the way we needed to. This may have changed in the time since we were a customer.

• Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 21/11/2022

Allows hours worked to be better managed

Allows you to create work schedules and share them, so it could also become an organizational collaborative tool, its platform is understandable and also accessible

Avantages

This is a business tool that allows professionals to plan their strategic plans without problems, it has calendar systems and notifications for better efficiency, it is the type of tool that as a professional is quite necessary when working with large amounts of information constantly, It also allows monitoring and more functions that this tool presents

Inconvénients

I have no problems or it has not stopped working for me since I understood the importance of this tool, it is generally the type of tool for professionals with heavy workloads or helping them reduce them and improve the environment in which they work

Linda
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 21/12/2022

Home base

Been using homebase for years

Avantages

I like the home page the most because it's all the information laid out clearly

Inconvénients

Nothing couldn't be better software for scheduling

Russell
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 26/01/2023

Highly recommend

Very user friendly, and easy to customize.

Avantages

Ease of use, practical features and priced right.

Inconvénients

None so far. Very well developed app and I have no problem using it.

Shawna
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 20/01/2023

Great service, easy to use!

Avantages

It’s nice to get a schedule that is easy to read, and easy to edit.

Inconvénients

Nothing. It’s an easy product to get used to

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 13/12/2022

Homebase - named appropriately!

I really enjoy using the mobile app because it makes checking my calendar and tracking my time very easy and convenient; no matter where I am!

Avantages

I love the calendar and scheduling tools and how it helps keep me organized and on the same page as my coworkers!

Inconvénients

I am not sure there is anything that I dislike about this app.

Brooke

Publié le 20/12/2022

Barista Rates Homebase

Avantages

How intuitive and open it is to the users.

Inconvénients

It would be difficult to transition an established business to Homebase.

Danielle

Publié le 10/03/2021

It's is a good app, but is constantly lagging, no matter what device and internet connection...

See Above. I would like to say every time I have spoken with an employee from HB, they have been incredibly professional, polite, and knowledgeable. Homebase was also helpful during the early phases of Covid last year, with costs.

I do wish there was an easier way than what I was told, to update myself to the admin of the account. Our current admin is an IT guy we used a few years ago, who does not have access to the email he used for HB anymore. I was told you'll need my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to contact, and provide bills addressed to Firefly with his name listed as well, showing he is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, we are DBA, so nothing, not even our paystubs, state Firefly. Our DBA, is "Wes Pac Inc", which is what mail, licenses, and invoices state. If there is an alternate way to handle this, please contact me.

Thank you all so much for everything you do.

Avantages

Asking for time off is simple for my employees, the message option is convenient.

Inconvénients

Homebase since the beginning is constantly lagging. Whether it be to load pages, send or receive messages, especially sending images. Whether I am using the url on a desktop, or the app on my iPad or iPhone, it is extremely slow. I get message notifications long before the messages actually show up. It is like this for all my employee's that use the app.

The iPad version is difficult to use, it is as big as the size of a small phone screen, I don't understand why the app can't take up the entire screen of the iPad, like every other app I use on my iPad.

I don't know if this is an option, but for my restaurant in particular, as I'm sure is the case with many establishments that use your app, we have several different departments. I'd for one like to be able to only see my FOH employee's on the schedule, and have a separate for BOH.

It would also be convenient to not just limit the amount of employee's that can request off for a specific day, but to be able to limit by department. For example, to be able to say, 3 servers, 2 bussers, and 1 hostess is the limit for any particular day, rather than only being able to say 3 employee's in general is the max. I hope I explained that in a way it makes sense.

Additionally, working in a restaurant that is open nights and weekends, your support hours are not reasonable at all. There has been numerous times we've needed support and you have been closed, so we are just hopeless.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 03/12/2020

Easy to use, set-up, maintain, interface and adjust.

Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

Avantages

The interface/importing with QuickBooks Online. Easy to add time and track PTO, holidays, OT and more. Customization for our business hours was perfect. The cost is lowest I have found for the amount of features. T-Sheets in QBO is too pricey for us. Also the remote clock-in features and mobile app is a big hit with employees.

Inconvénients

Importation of hours into QBO Payroll needs to be adjusted and checked, but having HomeBase open after importing employee time cards makes it simple. Just match 1 to 1 and your good. Also the initial holiday set-up can be a bit tricky but HB customer service is excellent and guided us through it.

Alternatives envisagées

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi choisir Homebase

Epicor was cumbersome and tricky for HR. That was a longtime ago.

Pourquoi passer à Homebase

Price and Features. Paid Time Off (PTO) feature. Mobile App for remote use
Allison

Publié le 17/09/2021

Fairly good for scheduling, could use some work

We are utilizing the HR function. It is nice to be able to send in questions and get responses from HR professionals. The help desk is responsive and usually helpful

Avantages

Being able to create a base schedule of open shifts as a template is nice. You apply the template to the week, and then you can drag and drop the shifts onto employees. You must use a computer for this to work. The auto-scheduling feature can give you a good starting point but has flaws that make it impossible to publish a schedule using only auto-scheduling.

Inconvénients

I would like more categories than owner, manager, employee. With more options of who can see what information. Auto schedule feature needs improvement to not schedule people on doubles and multiple locations at the same time. They've made a number of improvements over the years, but I sometimes think they are trying to add too many new features when they need to perfect the features already available first.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 16/09/2020

I love Homebase and recommend it to other business owners

I love it. I recommend it all the time to other Camp Bow Wow owners. Whether or not you know it, Homebase is utilized by many many Camp Bow Wow owners and all always speak highly of your product.

Avantages

Everything. For starters, it's very user friendly. I also love the scheduling, time sheet integration, PTO, chat/messaging, integration w/ Clover is HUGE. Having the COVID checklist when clocking in is also a great addition.

Inconvénients

Homebase has some small glitches or bugs here and there but we look past that. For instance, although it's been a month or two now that I've heard an employee speak about this, Homebase does not always give you a notification when you receive a chat message.

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 01/09/2020

Happy Manager

The homebase team has been nothing but helpful and supportive, and are always willing to take suggestions.

Avantages

I love that there is an app connected to the schedule and other features! A huge plus is my team being able to put in their own time off, and request shift trades or covers through the app as well.

Inconvénients

The scheduler can run slowly, and it would be nice to be able to organize job applicants a little better.

Kaitlynn

Publié le 19/11/2020

The Features I Need for Free

Avantages

I get to schedule employees and they get to see it on their phones, check schedules, ask for time off, trade shifts, and get reminded to come to work an hour before their shift starts! I can change timecards on the back end if I need to, see how many hours I have scheduled, and estimate what payroll will be. It's easy to clock in and out in the app and Homebase keeps up with the times for pertinent questions to ask when they clock in.

Inconvénients

Trying to shedule a shift from the app will make the schedule go off. You put in one time and then it changes it 2 hours for some reason, not a big deal, it usually schedule from my laptop anyway.

Scott

Publié le 17/07/2020

We LOVE Homebase!

Homebase is the best scheduling platform I’ve used since I’ve been in the business nearly 20 years.

Avantages

Homebase has all of the features that our small business needs from scheduling, to forecasting, employee messaging, business development tools, and it is all incredibly intuitive and easy to use! I’ve used several scheduling platforms over the years and we’ll stick with Homebase from here on out!

Inconvénients

There’s nothing to not like about this product. The customer service is top notch so if you ever have an issue, it will be resolved to your satisfaction and they’re always inquiring about potential features we may be interested in.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 08/02/2017

Awesome software!

Okay, so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Home base is easy to use, easy to read, easy to understand. The platform is SERIOUSLY DUMMY PROOF! My 9 year old daughter helped me set it up. It is seriously that easy! My 4 year old will open my app and can tell if I forgot to clock out when I left work, and he even knows how to clock me out at the right time! It really is just that simple. I love the restrictions it offers. I can determine whether employees can clock in and out from their app, I can determine whether they can see labor reports, view other employees schedule, and I love the fact that they can request off right from the app, and I can approve or deny right from the app. I love that they can switch schedules and I can approve it instantly from home. This app just has so many great features. I will never use another payroll system again.

Avantages

I love that the employees can request time off or switch/trade shifts from their phone and I can instantly deny or approve the request. I love the ease of pulling the time sheets, and reading the time sheets. I love the access to be able to edit employees time on a daily or weekly basis. Employees can be horrible for clocking in early unauthorized, not clocking out to walk down the street to the store, etc. This app makes it simple to edit this carelessness from employees without even having to sit them down and talk to them about clocking in and out. Its kind of like, Okay, you want to take 20 mins to walk down to dollar general and you have already taken your lunch previous, oh and you didn't clock out. Well let me fix that mistake for you. The system tracks tardies, which is awesome, bc after 90 days, anyone who has been tardy more than 20% of their shifts, only gets offered a part time position within the company. This system gives us accurate data to show the employees at their 90 day evaluation, and the data can't be disputed bc it is tracked based on their clock in and clock out times.

Inconvénients

I don't like the fact that there is not room for multiple clock outs under the edit mode. If we do not clock out for an extra break, there is no where to add it. I always have to add the time employees are gone to their lunch break. It give a false interpretation and false data when we pull data from this system for evaluations. I really wish you would update this to add columns for extra breaks, and reasons for the breaks. Also, I wish you would add a column to give explanation for employees that clock in late, miss a scheduled day, or clock out early. This system does not even track early clock outs, just late clock ins. We often find that employees will leave early to take care of things, and sometimes it can become repetitous. I would like to be able to track the data.

Becky

Publié le 05/03/2021

we LOVE homebase.

Such a great experience - and they are so helpful too!

Avantages

We have a few off-site jobs, not another location - but we are a food truck. So our shifts, timing, and dates and regularity change ALL the time. Homebase allows you to create and manipulate shifts, their names, times, etc. A lot of other platforms do now have as much customization available. AND its easy to create and change templates, as well as create and change schedules from a computer, phone, or ipad.

Inconvénients

I wish we had options for printing, so that we could manipulate the format a little bit more. But its still quite strong. Also, sometimes the communication between our POS and Homebase has issues. Not too often, but it would be so, so nice if they spoke to each other and updated more smoothly.

Dawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 18/07/2020

Great for Critial Access Hospital

It was really easy to set up, and its really easy to customize. I am still fine tuning things, but I can't believe how much time I save by using Homebase. We use it for a small rural hospital, and the nurses always have access to their schedules, can switch shifts and the touch of a button. I can't say enough about the support staff, they are always easy to deal with and follow up to make sure the issue was settled. The software is always being upgraded, and I love the new feature where I can see when they requested the shift and when it was approved. I can show the staff the information, and they can't argue that they didn't know they had that shift. So many great features.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, very easy to customize. I always have our schedule in my hand because it's on my phone. I'm able to most everything on my phone that I can do on my laptop. New staff have no difficulty navigating through the functions. Has made my life so much better

Inconvénients

In the beginning there were some little kinks that I had to figure out, like some functions I can't see on the monthly view that I can see on the weekly view, but any questions I had were found on the help tab or my chatting with Homebase staff.

Angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 05/03/2021

One of the best software tools out there for small businesses

Scheduling, Clock in and outs, communication with employees, hiring - I use Homebase for all these features. I've made a couple of suggestions along the way and their customer support is superior. I feel heart or they find a solution for me that I didn't think of. Hands down, this is one of the best software decisions I've made for my company.

Avantages

The scheduling feature and time clock were the two most important features in implementing this software. But since then, the Hiring feature has become so valuable. Honestly every feature they offer is superb and what a great value.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Christy

Publié le 22/10/2020

Definitely worth it

Overall this product and customer support have been great!

Avantages

The reason that I started using g homebase was because it is linked to Square. However, even if I stopped using square I would still use homebase!

Inconvénients

Some of the reports are difficult to configure and very time consuming to drill down to the data we need

Alternatives envisagées

When I Work

Pourquoi choisir Homebase

Home base was linked to square

Pourquoi passer à Homebase

Again because HomeBase was linked to square
Jake
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 11/07/2019

Underrated Product

5 stars is not enough stars. If you get this product, you'll be thrilled. I only have a small business (2 locations, 6 employees), and I use a lot of the features, but I don't need all of them. But it's clear to me that as we grow, Homebase will be able to accommodate, easily.

Avantages

Homebase is easy to use, quick, and effective. There is practically no learning curve for new employees. Scheduling is a breeze, as is running reports for payroll. It gives me quick reporting to see my business performance, even when I'm not there I can see how the shops are performing. Clock-in features work great. Customer service and troubleshooting (not that you'll even need it) are seriously amazing. This team treats you like your problem is their main priority.

Inconvénients

I wish the date selection feature still said the day of the week like it used to. It says July 10 2019, but it used to say Wednesday July 10 2019. I mean... that's all I can think of that I would change... and that's kind of a non-issue.

Publié le 29/07/2020

Multitool for time and attendance

I am an early adopter and have watched the software development from version 1. It has grown quite a bit and I have referred 15-20 other businesses. Though they never mention me for a referral bonus.

Avantages

I love the scheduling and time and attendance features. I like the flexibility and the abilities of my team to control their own schedule and time off.

Inconvénients

I dislike that the only feature I require from the next tier (+$20 per month) is different job codes so I just don't use it. I renegotiate payrate and time to achieve payrate differential for alternate job descriptions. It it was a weekly issue, I would switch products... that's how serious of a flaw it it.

Also, Shift Ratings are a good idea but the functionality to retrieve their comments is clunky and I only remember to search it out once a month. It just makes it a throw away feature.

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 22/07/2020

So close to perfect, but still missing some features that are very important to us.

Very good. I

Avantages

Very easy to set up. Very easy to use. I just had to add on another location we just opened and it was so straight forward. I had it set up in minutes.

Inconvénients

I've brought this same concern up for over two years when I talk to support specialist.
When I do my annual reviews, I want to quickly be able to get to the data that shows how many times an employee was late, left his shift early or called out sick. I need that for a 365 day period.
Also, we have 7 locations and approximately 130 employees. About 10-20% of those employees move from store to store on a regular basis. We internally call them "floaters". I'd like to be able to just pick a
floater and see what his overall track record is. Printed on one page with the stores he worked at listed.
Also, because we have multiple locations and we have floaters, it would a nice feature if we could work on 2 locations at once on the same screen. Jumping back in and out of locations takes a little extra time.

896 avis