Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage One est une solution cloud de comptabilité et de gestion des factures destinée aux petites entreprises. Elle offre des fonctionnalités de comptabilité de base, de comptabilité de projet, de gestion des dépenses et de gestion...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/12/2022

Sage accounting

Avantages

Permet la liaison aux comptes des comptes de banques.

Inconvénients

Très lent lorsque nous tentons de l’utiliser. Aucun moyen de faire un paiement a même la facture.

Il semblait bien
Kevin

Publié le 30/01/2018

Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone

Avantages

Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Inconvénients

Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 22/09/2021

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

Avantages

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

Inconvénients

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors.
Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software.

Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Xero

Pourquoi choisir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We made the switch as we wanted to get away from a client/server based software solution and wanted a cloud based solution.

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Our thought was to stay with the same company thinking that the transition would be easier and we had been happy with their other product offerings in the past. The user interface also was easy to understand and utilize in comparison to quick books an xero accounting as we were already familiar with how Sage products work overall.

Les meilleures alternatives à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Publié le 11/03/2019

Just don't

I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this.
My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

Avantages

The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

Inconvénients

It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 27/09/2022

Sage

Excellent, the more you learn about the software the more possibilities to improve your business, an all in one package.

Avantages

With starting on a new venture it was imperative to start off with the right software, Sage gives us everything we currently need in terms of invoicing, banking, ensuring all payments (in & out) are allocated, plus the flexibility to set up your own product codes & pricing structure specific to our business.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a word search feature included in the invoice and purchasing section, rather than have to go through individual invoices to find the product I am looking for.

Xero

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Used Sage when working in another industry so familiar with some of the processes.
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Publié le 15/06/2022

A saviour for start-ups and SMEs! Sage is like a digital CFO

Avantages

Features! The wide array of features from automated invoice generation, reminders to follow-up actions, report & analytics generation for sharing with shareholders or investors, etc. make sage a must-use for small and medium enterprises. Cuts down unwanted bottlenecks in finances, payroll, while saving significant costs and downtime.

Inconvénients

Pricing is a bit steeper compared to alternatives. Although the premium pricing is justified by sage's product, I feel it is still not accessible to early stage companies. Maybe, a specific plan focused on start-ups offering only limited features that start-ups use on a day-to-day basis would be fantastic.

Terry
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Publié le 06/11/2017

A very simple online accounting system

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

Avantages

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors.

The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price.

They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

Inconvénients

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Claudio
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 15/12/2020

Not Able to log in for a full day .this is Not Right

I got a Message that i need to update my CC info, i Clicked on the link ,went to the next page update the info and Nothing Happen ,did it 5 Time with Different Card and not work , i got lock out for $ 25.00 Dollars ,then i was in the chat room for about 30 Minute the first time (No help) ,Did it again nothing , I have been told that someone suppose be calling me ,( no Phone Call) ,now is 19.35 and nothing Happen ,Our Business was no Operational because this ,I don't Understand I have been Using Peachtree for 20 Years no Problem Ever .I guess Sage is Not the same ,we are sourcing for Alternative .we have no choice ,this is to Danger .

we got it Because we have been Use Peachtree

Inconvénients

No Customer service ,they couldn't fix a simple problem like update a Credit Card Info

Sevda
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 02/01/2023

Useful

I can say that my overall experience was good.

Avantages

I liked the fact that it is very structured and effective.

Inconvénients

what I liked the least was sometimes a bit slow.

Raja
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 11/01/2023

Accountant

Overall the performance of this software is very good

Avantages

This software is very good and easy to use

Inconvénients

This software data can be backed up in cloud drive.

Malgorzata
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 29/12/2022

Highly recommend

Avantages

User friendly, fantastic customer support. All the features you might need.

Inconvénients

When I do find something I will make sure to share it.

Bruno
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 22/07/2021

Sage could accounting - innovative solution

Incredible experience, easy to use and helpful to develop the business.

Avantages

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is an innovative solution based on the sage software that allows to combine the original one with the cloud solution, as future and digital transformations needs.

Inconvénients

The software is quite expensive if companies does not needs all features presented.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 09/09/2020

I love the fact that the product integrates with other products such as payroll.

Avantages

I loved the fact that for the most part everything seemed extremely easy to use. I did run into a few issues, but I found the support staff were extremely helpful. I would like to point ou that I am not an accountant by trade and give my books to a qualified accountant at the end of each year. This product served that purpose entirely.

Inconvénients

The bank statements duplicated on one of the imports, but to be honest Im not sure if I did something wrong.

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I wanted a cloud based solution that was easy to use.

Publié le 30/01/2018

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses...

Avantages

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Inconvénients

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Cathy
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 23/04/2020

Simple to learn, gives you great data

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Avantages

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Inconvénients

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Bhanu
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 12/08/2019

GOOD EXPIRENCE

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Avantages

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Inconvénients

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Melanie

Publié le 08/10/2020

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

Avantages

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features.

Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

Inconvénients

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Ilze

Publié le 20/09/2021

Easy to use good quality product

Avantages

It is very easy to use and offers a lot of features.

Inconvénients

Sometimes we encounter errors while working on the program and have to log in again.

weston
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 01/08/2018

On the Wright path

Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

Avantages

I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

Inconvénients

It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up

Publié le 23/07/2019

Sage Business Cloud accounting the accounting solution for growing businesses

Avantages

Sage Business Cloud accounting is the ideal solution for any growing small business. You have all the information available to you on your cellphone if you so require. You can invoice clients as you do the job no matter what your industry. A great full function accounting system

Inconvénients

The number of columns you are allowed when importing bank csv information is limited. Otherwise the import function serves its function.

Karl
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 18/01/2019

Sage business cloud accounting

Sage business cloud accounting isn't free but nesscecary and tailored for small businesses. It brings ease and practicalcality when organizing clients and accounts. There are many bisinesses using sage business cloud accounting, so there is no doubt that the software has been designed to cator for the tasks at hand.

Avantages

The software is simple to setup from entering in the user's company details and client details.
Menus are easy to navigate.
Requires basic accounting knowledge.
It is cloud based, bringing convenience in and out of the office.
The software handles all the nesscecary transactions regarding accounting for small businesses.

Inconvénients

The software can be slow at times.
Lacks customization features in areas.
A break in an Internet connection can cause a loss in work.

Bev
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 30/01/2018

Straightforward and easy to use, for someone who has no business accounting knowledge.

Straightforward and easy to use. Was very quick and easy to set-up, get customers on and get invoices sent out.

Avantages

Easy to use and understandable. Produces reports that allow you to quickly see the information you need. Easy and quick to create and send invoices out. Like the fact I can access it from anywhere and on any device.

Inconvénients

Frustrating when the server is overloaded or experiencing high-demand and then unable to access Sage One.

Pattie
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 17/05/2022

Sage 50 Quantum Accounting

Very user friendly. Customizable applications make for a great experience. Great customer service.

Avantages

Many customizable options for all areas of bookkeeping & financial reporting.

Inconvénients

We don't use the payroll application available in Sage. But we do 1099 reporting. 1099 reporting works with the payroll application. It would be better if they were separate functions.

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 07/03/2018

Overall effective tool for my book keeping

I was able to have all my book-keeping done in a central location, with the ability to pull reports quickly, when needed.

Avantages

Fairly simple to use . Once I learned how to use it, I was able to use it every day and make it part of my daily routine, to stay on top of my book keeping.

Inconvénients

Longer adaptation phase than I thought. It took me a while to learn how to use Sage and all its features effectively.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 18/02/2020

Expensive

Not that impressed. You can’t get any subsequent support unless you pay for it.

Avantages

The main go to accounting software and as you’d expect, covers all required accounting aspects.

Inconvénients

The software cost is expensive for what it is and we don’t like the fact that Sage lock you in then annually push up the prices for new functionality that most people never want.

256 avis