Avis clients sur Synder

4,8
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Synder

Synder est une solution de gestion financière axée sur l'automatisation de la comptabilité pour les PME et les comptables qui travaillent avec des PME. Synder intègre des systèmes de paiement (Stripe/PayPal/Square) et des...

En savoir plus

Vladimir
Vladimir

Publié le 28/04/2020

Love this software

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments).

And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

- fast set up
- worth the price
- easy to use
- multiple settings
- syncs both Stripe and PayPal
- awesome support

Inconvénients

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 09/04/2021

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Avantages

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding.

They support multiple transactional sources.

Inconvénients

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

Robert

Publié le 01/04/2022

Syncing with QuickBooks not ready for Prime-Time

It took a while to get into a good working relationship due to the default hands-off approach and reliance upon scripted answers as opposed to engaging directly, but once we got past that and started to work together, their support staff was extremely responsive and helpful, and I was not a happy customer and was very demanding. I think a big part of that initial disconnect is caused by some poor decisions as to support priorities. A shift there towards front-loading their support interactions to focus heavily on the quality of the onboarding experience would do wonders. That being said, they have a lot of fundamental technical challenges that they have yet to resolve before this transaction syncing software is ready for any serious accountant who has to import transactions from multiple sources like Amazon & Paypal without spending an inordinate amount of time triaging and fixing problems and errors.

Avantages

I like their flexibility, and their support staff really listened to my input for changes and even in the short time I used their product; I saw some of those changes take place in the application, so from that I also know that their developers are also eager to improve and adjust their software to make it more effective.

Inconvénients

Their product just doesn't work well enough to save me any time by importing Amazon & Paypal transactions into QuickBooks Desktop. Their process is full of errors and their configuration interface could be a lot more intuitive, which would reduce miscommunications along the way. In the few months I spent working with Synder, I wasted more than 100 hours troubleshooting & repairing. I even ended up with a corrupted QB file which had to be restored from backup to start the process of importing nearly a year's worth of transactions all over again. Their onboarding process is designed to be hands-off, and this caused a lot of initial problems. If they spent more time with onboarding and understanding the QuickBooks account and classification structure at the beginning, many of the initial issues could have been avoided and a significant amount of my wasted time could have been avoided.

Les meilleures alternatives à Synder

Wayne
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 09/03/2021

Saved me hours !!

Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Avantages

The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Inconvénients

It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

Alternatives envisagées

QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Synder

I wanted to stay with the Quickbooks Desktop version.
Asher
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 23/01/2024

We love Synder!

Avantages

We love Synder! We have a small business that holds a lot of daily transactions and syncing them with Quickbooks would be a nightmare manually. Synder has made the automation process smooth and their support team is always available to answer questions. [sensitive content hidden] met with us recently due to a payment processor switch and quickly helped us set up everything just like it was before!

Inconvénients

Nothing so far, we are currently hoping that they expand to other platforms to fully automate everything!

Khristopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 17/10/2023

Great service

Avantages

Amazing customer service! [sensitive content hidden]
has helped me several times and has always spent as much time as needed to get my questions answered and issues resolved. I value there service very much, saves a great deal of time.

Inconvénients

I've lost connection a few times but customer service has always been there to help.

Corey
Corey
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 09/02/2022

Set it and forget it

Avantages

It's nice when you can have a software that runs in the background without having to manipulate and configure on a regular basis.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I would improve on this software, it runs as it needs to.

Publié le 07/05/2019

Simple Time Saver

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Avantages

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Inconvénients

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Alternatives envisagées

Nicole

Publié le 15/04/2019

Needed to sync QBO and Stripe

Avantages

I chose to use business payments because it offered a simple way to record my stripe payments in QBO. I accept payment through docusign and did not want to manually enter each payment, especially during my busy season. Business Payments offers great value and is easy to use.

Inconvénients

I have not been able to figure out how to get the software to link to existing clients, so I do have some duplicate customers. Does not kill my productivity, so I am ok with it. will review when things slow down, as I am sure there is a solution.

Jamie
Jamie

Publié le 04/02/2020

Only app to use for Square transaction import into QBO

Avantages

By far the best app to use when transfering square transactions into QBO. It imports sales, sales tax, tips, customers profiles, ect for you!! The customer service is par none as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me instantly with my questions today and guided me to a solution.

Inconvénients

The only thing I've found that I disliked about the app is the ability to transfer cash payments into another account other then the general account that it pulls all transactions into.

Beth
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 09/09/2022

Big Time Saver

Customer support has changed since I started using Synder. For the longest time the chat was available and every issue I had was taken care of instantly. Any questions I had was very responsive and resolved within minutes. They have since shifted to email support for questions/issues. Response time is now a day for any questions which can be very frustrating.

Avantages

I need detailed transactions loaded to QB desktop - not daily summary. We track inventory for apparel and there are thousands of items. Most interfaces I found do only the summary. Synder gives me that detail and once setup correctly puts the transactions into the correct accounts on QB Desktop. Big time saver.

Inconvénients

My biggest complaint is not being able to data map the item name to a field in quickbooks. I need the variation on Square to map to the item name in QB Desktop. My background is technology - programming. The ability to map fields is already part of their functionality for setup - just not for this field. I have tried multiple times to explain but am not heard. I have to pay staff to go into every transaction and update the items. If this was fixed I would five start this software 100%!!

DON
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 15/05/2020

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Avantages

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful.
I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Inconvénients

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Colleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 06/01/2022

Recommend Snyder for nonprofit accounting

The syncing has saved a lot of time, energy, and money for our nonprofit.

Avantages

Ease of syncing donations through Stripe to Quickbooks to make accounting and reconciliation easier.

Inconvénients

Some of the settings can be tricky to perfect so the transactions show up how we want in Quickbooks. With time and some adjustments we have fixed the issues.

Hafsah
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/05/2021

Excellent Customer Support!!

Avantages

I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with.
Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

Inconvénients

I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed.
Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 29/05/2020

Synder rocks!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

Avantages

I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Inconvénients

Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 04/12/2021

Easy to verify transactions

Great customer support!! Helpful and patient.

Avantages

The searching through transactions is easy to do when investigating payments.

Inconvénients

There is one month per year when we exceed our number of synchs in our plan. Would like to pay one month extra for 50-100 more synchs.

Annie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 16/04/2020

So far, so Great!

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Avantages

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Inconvénients

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/06/2020

Great Customer Service

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just saved me hours of work each week. Unbeknownst to me, I had set up the flow in Snyder incorrectly and it was causing me to manually change each Stripe transaction in QBO. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly identified and fixed the issue.

Inconvénients

I am happy with all aspects of the product.

Angel
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Publié le 26/06/2019

Timesaver

I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Avantages

Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/06/2019

Saving transaction time

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Avantages

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Inconvénients

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Kybra

Publié le 11/01/2021

Love this app

EXCELLENT and their customer service help is WONDERFUL. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so helpful she worked very hard to get my information set up and linked the correct way. It was a long process but she didnt stop until my store and synder was straight. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing

Avantages

having the set up to report your taxes for tax purposes is very important to me. This app has all the features that a small business owner needs. It is easily to comprehend as well

Inconvénients

set up is a bit serious ineeded some help with a few things

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 21/01/2021

Great customer support, They actually want to solve your problems

Avantages

The automated transaction matching and integration with QuickBooks Online save a whole lot of time. Integration was easy and it allows for multiple connections with payment processors and ecommerce platforms.

Customer support is fast and they know what they're talking about. Very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me out more than once and patiently answers any questions and guides me through anything I need.

Inconvénients

If you've got an existing manual solution it may be hard to swap to this system. It works well with our new business but I couldn't make it work smoothly with our older business which we've been matching manually for a few years.

The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark. It feels very expensive especially since it costs more than QBO itself and doubles in price for the 1000 transactions/month tier which is overkill for some small businesses but required during our busy Christmas months.
I've had a shipping tax override issue where I've had to manually modify half of my transactions in QBO, I'm expecting this to be fixed in the next couple of weeks with their next update though.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 14/05/2019

Does what it says, easy to use

It works, so that gives me what I need!

Avantages

Does what it says. It is easy to use and edit the settings.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Wish all syncs were free, but not everything can be free.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 26/04/2019

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

Avantages

This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

Inconvénients

It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

Sebastian

Publié le 21/05/2020

Stripe sync is great

We had a few teathing problems getting things setup with our live system (we had not disconnected from our sandbox), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support was fantastic and guided us to get the issue resolved.

Avantages

The product was very easy to use and setup, and has plenty of configuration options to suit different requirements.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. We wanted something that would work out of the box, and it seems to do what we want.

244 avis