Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Ricochet

Ricochet Consignment Software est une solution de PDV (point de vente) basée sur le cloud et conçue pour les commerces de détail de consignation et d'occasion. Elle les aide à gérer leurs opérations commerciales quotidiennes,...

En savoir plus

110 avis sur 110
Classer par :
Alexandria

Best software you'll use

Fantastic and I recommend them to everyone. Great guys, they know the business. Their software has made my life so much easier

Avantages

The customer support, interface, and ease of use. You really can't go wrong. These guys takes feedback and make changes based on users suggestions.

Inconvénients

The only thing I currently dislike is that when I want to change the status of multiple items I have to do it one by one.

Réponse de Ricochet

Hey Alexandria, thanks for the 5-star review! We are so glad we can make your life and business easier to manage.

Bulk editing product status and a few other elements is actually super high on our development list! We are expecting to work on that immediately after publishing the iOS app this winter. Stay tuned!

Bart

Publié le 21/11/2019

Rico Cosign Review

Overall a good experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful 9 times out of 10. It is only occasional that a problem cannot be fixed but just tolerated.

Avantages

Ability to Organize Consignment Items.
Multiple updates
Sleek design

Inconvénients

Some of the data analytics are lacking
-Sales by product are only for store inventory. (i would like to be able to search consignment items as well)

Clickable links are missing in some menus but available in others. (i.e clicking sale # to generate a receipt)

There are a few other small hiccups like this that seem hard for the developers to change so they end up waiting for other users to make a request.

In an update old items that had been sold as expired now show up on batched consignor payouts. While this is honest it is slightly off-putting to a consignor to see this. I think it would be better to just leave 0% items off of a payout. (I can manually take these off a payout but it is time-consuming)

Sometimes features I enjoyed in an old version were dropped in an update

I would like to see sales by hour of past days.

Sometimes glitchy (could be our computer)

ConsignPro

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

We knew Ricochet was a newer company so we were aware of the fact that we would be able to ask for changes and potentially benefit from them. Customer service was also a big consideration.
Stephanie

Publié le 13/11/2015

Easy to Use and Outstanding Customer Support

The software is fairly intuitive, but it does seem to have a few glitches. However, rebooting usually solves the issue. A number of times the wrong SKU comes up when the tag is scanned. Not sure why, but refreshing usually works. We've noticed some inconsistencies in assigning items to consignors in the payout reports. It seems odd that when we need to correct pricing or items in the consignor reports Ricochet needs to make those corrections for us. Sometimes it is difficult to scroll through the pages on say the Inventory screen. It only goes so far and you have to begin again or just type in the page number. The credit card reader is a bit finicky. The swipe has to be just right to read the card on the first try. We've had a couple of instances where the receipt printer was spewing paper and we weren't able to clear it, but that was most likely operator error and Ricochet fixed it pretty quickly.
On the plus side, Ricochet has always been available either by phone or chat to answer questions when issues arise. They must work around the clock, since we're East coast and they are West coast! The look and feel of the on screen pages is clean, clear and professional. We only have a few months of experience with the system, but overall we feel confident it was a good choice for us.

Les meilleures alternatives à Ricochet

Dawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Very Functional Ricochet Consignment Software

We have a complex non-profit consignment art business in which inventory turns over completely each month or every two months. We are also staffed frequently by volunteers. This software has provided a much needed view into exactly where our business income comes from and it enables us to make better and quicker business decisions.

Avantages

This functional software is easy to learn and easy to use with a quite complete Help section. There is a lot of capability built into the software which allows for many categories ans stores. The consignment versus store inventory is a nice bonus.

Inconvénients

Being able to send sales reports to Quickbooks is non-existent. Being able to sort on Consignment inventory versus Store Inventory is also lacking. It would also be very helpful to be able to run a report on the top-selling consigners weekly and monthly, as well as the top customers daily and weekly.

Réponse de Ricochet

Building a comprehensive online support center was one of our largest endeavors last year. We're so, so glad it's working well for you. Thanks, Dawn!

Abraham
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 11/12/2019

One of the easiest consignment software!

We have no problems at all, everybody we talk to is super nice and answer our questions asap. Thank you guys for always being really helpful and quick about it.

Avantages

The software is easy to handle and probably the easiest also.

Inconvénients

There's a few small things like not being able to put 1 item description with multiple sizes from different consignors. Wish we could do the same thing like Shopify has with Instagram where you can tap on the item on your feed and it'll take you straight to our website.

Réponse de Ricochet

Hey Abraham, thanks for the review! 5-stars!

We are actually working on a pretty hefty web-integration that will empower you to list and sell directly from Instagram. It should be coming soon!

Thanks for the feedback!

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Great Consignment software.

Avantages

It meets our needs. I like most of the features and I think it could be used for a wide array of shops

Inconvénients

Nothing is perfect, I think there are little tweeks I would recommend on a weekly basis. That said most of the works arounds are sufficient. Currently, with it being the end of the year I wish I could delve deeper into analytics with the software.
Another would be the POS interface with CC processor, figure that shit out already!

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review and feedback, Kevin!

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 23/12/2019

Set up and Innovative

I was allowed multiple trials befor I made a decision to launch my business in Ricochet and that is worth a million headaches gone.

Avantages

I love that the developer is a consignment shop owner himself. This way he understands my goals, struggles and wants to genuinely help me set up a system to succeed.

Inconvénients

I don’t need like the waiting period for the IOS APP as this forces me to use a desktop rather than. My IPad... yet I am willing to wait .

ConsignPro, ConsignCloud et Liberty Consignment

Pourquoi choisir Ricochet

I needed to save time and money in hours of wages paid and struggled with this for four years.

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

The help was personal and quick and relative to my needed solutions in my small business.

Réponse de Ricochet

We are so, so close to iOS release, Jennifer! Your patience will pay off soon. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Brianna

LOVE Ricochet Consignment Software

Avantages

I’ve personally recommended this software to many fellow small business owners! I should note that I did a TON of research on available software out there. First, the customer service is excellent. This company truly wants to ensure its users have the best experience possible. In an age of “robot support”, quickly accessing a real (and very kind) representative is just amazing! My favorite part of this software is how customizable it is to fit your personal needs. As a home decor consignment shop, I find myself making many different categories and descriptors to place my items into. The interface is clean and so easy to use. I can quickly enter into a consignor’s account, make edits, and search inventory. Another key factor is being able to organize by price, date, stock status, and others. Plus, my consignors absolutely love being able to easily log in to see their account, watch as items sell, and always know how much money is currently owe do to them. Consignor payouts and P.O.S. operate so logically- you willing love it! Multiple reports (over any length of time you choose) make it so easy to Keep record s and are a god-send for state, federal, and sales tax. I cannot imagine running my business without this product! Try it for free and I bet you won’t want to give it up. Ricochet is the best!

Inconvénients

Honestly, my only complaint has been not being able to print tags from an iPad, which is something it looks like the company is planning on implementing this year!

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Brianna! This is such an incredible review! So glad you've been on board with us for so long.

Our development team is literally working on mobile label printing this morning! We'll be publishing more news about that soon.

Emily

Excellent Consignment Software

Ricochet was a great choice for me as I started my new consignment store. I had never owned a business and had very little retail experience. I needed to focus my efforts on learning the business, and not on learning software. Ricochet is easy to use to track consignors, track inventory, and process sales. I really appreciate the customer support and the dedication to making updates. I'd love to see an app version someday so I can check on inventory and make updates remotely without having to use the web site.

Avantages

I was impressed by the customer service right from the beginning. The training was thorough, and when I had follow-up questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available immediately to answer my questions. They also have good training videos on youtube. I think the thing I like best is that the consignors can access their accounts from home. The convenience and transparency gives my business more legitimacy. The software always works flawlessly, it's intuitive, and they continually put out updates to make it even better.

Inconvénients

Reports could be better. It can be cumbersome to find the info I need. Some info you can't get within the software, but can find if you export the right data. For a small operation like mine, it's fine. If you have a large business or multiple locations, the reporting might be frustrating.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review, Emily! Especially about Ricochet establishing more legitimacy to your business. That's wonderful to hear!

Alisa

Ricochet Software Praise

I am very pleased, overall, with Ricochet Software. IT makes my job as owner and administrator much easier! I have on several occasions recommended this program to others, who have, in turn, been very pleased. Additionally, the support staff is easy to reach when I have questions or problems.

Avantages

The Ease of using Ricochet Software is a huge plus for me as I am electronically challenged. If I should run into any problems all I have to do is contact the support team either by computer or phone, and they are always ready to help. Additionally, Ricochet Software keeps accounting details for me so I don't have to spend that extra time working on payouts and sales tax. Ricochet Software, also, figures sales prices from my original pricing in increments of thirty (30) days up to ninety days( the time allotted on my sales floor). Many customers like this feature as it adds to their "hunt" for bargains.

Inconvénients

The consignors payout page only includes a receipt # on their monthly report rather than, additionally, describing the item that was bought.

Réponse de Ricochet

Hey Alisa, thank you for such high praise! Glad we can keep things running smoothly and save you time managing your finances. We will pass on the love to our support team!

Robbie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

What a great program

I mentioned our overall experience above, but I would like to add that this program has helped us streamline our process' overall. IT has been helpful on many levels. I would recommend it to everyone and if anyone wants to contact me, I'll sing Ricochet's qualities.

Avantages

Our organization looked long and hard for the right program for our busy Arts Gallery. The Ricochet program has all the functions we need plus it is a very intuitive program to learn. We have several seniors that work here and everyone found the program easy to adapt to.
The customer service at Ricochet is the best I've ever experienced. Not only are the staff knowledgeable, but they are also warm and friendly and personal. It's a great program and a great company. I am delighted that we switched to Ricochet.

Inconvénients

I honestly have had no problems at all. The program fits all our needs.

Réponse de Ricochet

Whoo! Thanks, Robbie! We're so glad Ricochet is working out so perfectly for your gallery!

Madeleine

Publié le 12/12/2019

Great Program for Small Handmade Business

Avantages

Ease of use for me and for my handmade artist vendors, great reports as an owner that are easy to look at at a glance and keep me on the right track, and the vendors love being able to see in real time what items of theirs are left and what's sold, helps take some of that stress of extra communication off of me.

Inconvénients

There's a couple things that went away with the update that I liked being able to do that can't do anymore, or are done differently but really it's a small thing compared the amount of help this program offers.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Madeleine! Making changes to the software is always a back and forth struggle between adding, taking away, and refining features. We're so glad you're on board!

Germaine

Publié le 22/12/2019

Amazing Product and so EASY to use!!!

It was amazing. Would recommend this to anyone, especially those just starting out.

Avantages

This software is so user-friendly! Very easy to maneuver the dashboard and the customer service every time I had a question was out of this world!

Inconvénients

Theres not much I did not like! It was all great

ConsignPro

User friendly

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the wonderful review, Germaine! And thanks for recommending us to those just starting out as well!

Sommer

Mabel’s Market for Ricochet

Avantages

Ricochet was instrumental in helping us get our business off the ground. The personal attention and comprehensive software helped us reach out to vendors and assist customers with confidence. Ricochet is invaluable for accounting purposes and we’ve also used it to track past sales and make future plans.

Inconvénients

The frequent upgrades to the system have sometimes been tricky for our consignors to use.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Sommer! You've been around with us for a while, so your store has definitely seen a lot of changes. Fortunately, most of our updates for the near future are focused on fine-tuning the software and not doing major overhauls.

Bryan

Publié le 21/12/2019

Hands down amazing customer service

Avantages

The software allows us to manage our customers and suppliers effectively. What amazes us the most is the personal touch and responsiveness of their support team. No matter the time of day there team is available to help!

Inconvénients

Additional sales reporting tools similar to a business intelligence package would be helpful. The data is there just being able to manipulate easily would be amazing!

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Bryan! We're working closely with some great BI tools to influence and direct our upcoming reporting features. We'll keep everyone in the loop as things progress.

Lily

My Ricochet Review

Good

Avantages

I like the ease of use and the simplicity. The customer support is also good.

Inconvénients

We use this software for consignment clothing and the new product card isn't as user friendly as i'd like.

You can't tab to the price window and it's easy to delete the consignor in which case you have re-instate their name/account.
Also the notes window sometimes take 2 tries before it will save.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the feedback, Lily! We'll explore some of these bugs and struggles you're having with inventory and consignors. Hopefully, getting things sorted quickly!

Amie

Publié le 23/12/2019

Over 2 years and still loving it!

We have had a wonderful experience with Ricochet. The staff and management are wonderful to work with, extremely helpful and readily available! We love Ricochet.

Avantages

I love the accessibility of the software, all of the breakdowns of our daily sales and the ease of use. Everything is so well tracked it makes taking a quick look at how my days, months and years are going smooth and effective.

Inconvénients

I really dont have any qualms about the soft wear at this point.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Amie! We're so glad you've enjoyed Ricochet for so long!

consignment

It is very easy to use if you want a basic software program to use

Avantages

This software is very easy to use for consignment items which is why we chose it. Reporting for consignor is really good

Inconvénients

Wish there was more reports available regarding inventory

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review, John! Reports are definitely a point of feedback we are working carefully on this year. Stay tuned as we keep making updates.

Keith

Publié le 22/11/2017

Great software and support

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and learn and offers almost enough features to be a full ERP system. My favorite feature is the vendor login. The customer support from the Ricochet team is top notch! They are frequently releasing new features with software updates, too.

Inconvénients

This software is superb for managing inventory and vendors. I would like to see the ability to set quantity-based discounts for items and some more marketing features - such as coupons or special pricing - that can be integrated with the e-store sales and in-store sales.

Judd
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/01/2020

This saves my wife and I time and allows more family time.

I do like being told what the software company is working on and what we as users can look forward to. This was a huge reason I convinced my wife to go for it with this company.

Avantages

The face we can enter inventory from home or anywhere we are is amazing. This may open up many possibilities for our small business.

Inconvénients

I hate change. This software is a little more advanced than my computer skill when you are talking about set up and I was hoping there were going to be more customization allowed for users.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the 5-stars, Judd! Regularly communicating and informing our customers on what we are building and working on is a big goal of ours! Thanks so much for recognizing that!

Répondu le 16/01/2020
Nadine

Best software!

Avantages

Perfect functionality for consignment and vendor base shops.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to delete things rather than just archive.

Réponse de Ricochet

5-stars! Thanks, Nadine! If you want, you can permanently delete items after you archive them. It's just a two-step process so users don't accidentally delete something permanently.

Susan

Publié le 27/08/2019

Consignor software

Ricochet makes vendor based business sales easy. Customer service is excellent.

Avantages

It's easy to assign sales to vendors and consignors, apply discounts, create reports. Vendors can see their sales instantly.

Inconvénients

It doesn't permit tracking of rent, unless it is deducted from sales. Some reports are hard to follow. It only interfaces with one credit card service company.

sean

Avantages

It is very easy to use. Excited to start selling online through Ricochet.

Inconvénients

Since the update, you aren't able to put in consigned inventory on the products screen. You have to go into the consignor's account and add inventory that solely belongs to that one consignor. It is inconvenient when we are putting in multiple inventory from multiple consignors.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the 5-star review and feedback, Sean!

Jodi

Publié le 29/12/2019

Ricochet is cool

Over all I like the staff and how they are willing to wok with you.

Avantages

Very easy to use. I like the fact if I wanted to do consignment s I can with this Softwear.

Inconvénients

The steps it take to do a sale. It should take
Know more than three steps.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the feedback, Jodi! We're always trying to make things more efficient. We will take a look at the POS screen and see if there are more ways we can streamline things.

Mai

Software

Overall, we love the flexibility and ease of use.

Avantages

Being able to use this either at the register or on my phone when on the go.

Inconvénients

Some discounts would come up incorrect and consigned discounts were always wrong.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Mai! We'll have to reach out to see where the conflict is in your discounting system. Glad you're loving the mobility of the platform.

110 avis