Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ScrapRight

ScrapRight is an inventory control software designed to help businesses create sales contracts, manage the cost of materials, handle stocks and perform shipments. The platform enables managers to ensure compliance with government...

En savoir plus

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Publié le 01/04/2021

Help getting problems fixed

overall has been good been a few bumps in the road but always been able to sort it out

Avantages

The software is easy to use has lots of features that fit our needs

Inconvénients

There are really no cons I can think about, about the software itself. My real concern is when you need help
everything is done through email and chat lines and that does work if you are comfortable with that type of communication. I prefer to pick up a phone and talk to someone.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Technical support has been very good to us and for our company. We appreciate her help, dedication, and quick response even though the email/chat line.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Alex, thank you for the amazing review! I appreciate the candid & honest feedback more than you know. I have spent some time today with the Support Engineers and reminded them that not everyone likes to txt & chat like you do and reminded them that our policy is to pick up the phone and call 100% of the time! Thank you for your patience with us! We appreciate your long time business with ScrapRight and all of the referrals you have sent as well!

Répondu le 07/04/2021
Mary

Publié le 04/10/2019

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Avantages

Very efficient for paying out our Scrap customers.

Inconvénients

Does not input Accounts Payable into our QuickBooks. Disconnects from our QuickBooks regularly. The license scanner doesn't always work. The Inventory is slow.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Mary, I am sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with quick books, we certainly feel your frustration with intuit and quickbooks, a very finicky product!
Do you have the quickbooks connectivity trouble shooting guide that we produced last year? You can get this on your dashboard or from support. I can guarantee you that when these steps are followed every time, your ongoing issue with quickbooks remaining connected & syncing will go away!
Regarding the inventory, we have a fix for the slowness you are seeing and Brandon will get you on the schedule for an update! Lastly the drivers license scanner, we have been seeing some intermittent issues with connectivity and we have some exciting changes coming very soon for Drivers License, signature pad and fingerprint pads!! Stay tuned!!
If for some reason these issues are different that quickbooks remaining connected, please feel free to give me a call! Shon Duty 877-897-6422

Répondu le 09/10/2019
belinda
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 16/11/2018

Has a lot of great features

Its easy to train people on scrapright

Avantages

It takes pictures of products, customers getting paid, place to store information.

Inconvénients

The receivables is very time consuming. When your receiving payment from one company, I could have 15 bill of ladings on one check, you have to go into each bill of lading, correct the price, put the amount paid, check number. it would be nice to have the option to select multiple bill of ladings to one check payment entry.
container tracking has a lot of issues, we allocate one, then pick it up, bring it back, make it available, then when it is shipped out again, allocate it again. it would be nice if the software worked to see how much and often that container was used, I notice it doesn't track it properly
also the businesses, it would be nice to have different locations that are able to put on container tracking, it only wants to use what you have for the check, which is not good for tracking.
there are drivers that I can't remove from the container tracking, due to a change that was made, so their names are there and they don't work here anymore.
Any updates, maybe letting the customer know what changes were made, so you know what to expect, more tutorials so people learn more about scrapright. there is a seller/car image button, not sure what its for ?

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Belinda - thank you so much for taking time to Review ScrapRight! The constructive feedback really means the world to us and really helps us to be a better company. I will be asking Derek to reach out to you on two topics 1. You can settle multiple BOL on one check, so he will show you how. 2. To review the new release on Assett management and tracking and make your life wonderfully easier with all the new features and fixes!! Please tell Chris Bates how much we appreciate your business and feedback as well!

Répondu le 20/11/2018

BatchMaster ERP

Scot
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 18/12/2017

Overall, it does the job. It does "glitch" once in a while, but refreshing usually fixes it,

Avantages

We only use Scrapright to generate outbound loads. It's good to get the BOL, Packing List, and photo of the pallet all at once. The photos have saved us on a few pallets.

Inconvénients

I would like the software to be able to include the prices of the individual pallets we send out. It seems like we should be able to put our material prices/lb. into the system and have the value calculated by the weight of the material, and be able to print this out as well. Didn't get a satisfactory answer about this from tech support. It would save us a big step and allow us to actually us this software for other tasks around here.

Hey Scot

I saw your review on Capterra, thank you for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback!
Yes your software does all of the things that you want / need it to do!

Please get with us after the holidays and allow us to show you want you need to know to use it to its fullest extent!

Répondu le 27/12/2017
Angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 08/07/2020

Great software

We have been using this software since since Shon started and still today are using it .

Avantages

It’s easy to use , easy to learn , and always improving it

Difficult combining 3 yards to one main server

Angela
Thank you so much for the solid feedback from one of our longest and first customers!! We appreciate you!

Répondu le 10/07/2020
pat
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 25/04/2019

Scrap Right is the Right Choice

We have enjoyed excellent service for five years now. They are always willing to improve there product to keep current with technology and industry trends. I look forward to running Scrap Right in all of our future location!

Avantages

The ScrapRight Software is the easy to use. Customers are in and out quickly with complete transparency. We can also recall old purchases with easy. This system has paid for its self over and over again! I have it in use at both of my yards and if ever we have a problem tech support is always available to assist.

Inconvénients

Scrap Right is real good about addressing issues and making changes to better fit your needs.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Pat, thank you for you very kind review! We appreciate partnering with you, your companies & your employees! And we look forward to being there with you as you grow into your new locations!

Répondu le 29/04/2019
Stephen

Publié le 15/12/2017

Extremely happy with my decision to purchase ScrapRight's software program.

Complete Quick Books Accounting integration and full compliance with Arizona State Metal Theft Laws.

Avantages

Ease of use and technical support. My staff and I were proficient with the software within 24 hours of installation. Their installation team were extremely professional, helpful as well as patient answering all of questions.

Inconvénients

Weekend support, though available, is a little bit slower, but available. It would be nice if there were more report options, but short of that, We have zero complaints!

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Stephen, really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to review us! Quick question regarding reports for you, have you seen the Admin Ticket Review? Are you using it? as it can create just about any report you would ever need! Call me to schedule a time to see that in action if you haven't already!

Répondu le 18/12/2017
Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 14/12/2017

using since 2011 very happy

it helps us earn our living and establish our business as the top recycling company in the area

Avantages

ease of use. the icons are straightforward and easy to use. when you need to start a new ticket it is very simple and the software is easy to train someone on.

Inconvénients

overall speed can vary at times. meaning sometimes it takes far too long for the software to complete keystrokes.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Steve, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and reviewing ScrapRight, we appreciate it much more than you will ever know!
I read your concern about slow keystrokes, we have seen this in the past with applications using MS SQL Server and we have a few settings modifications that should eliminate this issue for you. If you ever see this again please call in to 877-897-6422 x4 between 7am M-F and 8a-4p Sat and we will get you fixed up!
Merry Christmas!

Répondu le 17/12/2017
Natalie

Publié le 02/01/2018

For the most part, scrap rite is an excellent software that allows our business to flow...

Avantages

I like how scrap rite allows you to access each customer's record quick and efficiently, allows us to print and download report history, and captures pictures of the material and person selling it.

Inconvénients

What I like least about scrap rite is the photo I.D. scanner, and how it won't work at all sometimes or won't grab the information correctly. Severely slows down our quick process here at times.

Good morning Natalie!
Thank you for your review of ScrapRight, it is reviews like this that help us to be a better company. Quick question, have you seen the HelpDesk FAQ regarding your DL Scanner? Do you use those steps when facing an issue? We often recommend to users with certain computer types to start the day with these steps. You can go to the Dashboard in your software, then on the left hand side go to the HelpDesk, then underneath the header is FAQ and you will see the article Troubleshooting your Comboscan Driver's License scanner. If you have already been following these and it seems that they do not help, please call me direct on my cell or in the office and I will try to work on a resolution with you! Always know that you can call me if you feel you aren't getting 5 star service! Shon Duty

Répondu le 03/01/2018
Victor

Publié le 15/12/2017

Happy with our purchase, customer service really makes the package.

Customer support, we were having a hard time with our previous company.

Avantages

Ease of use, but I like the service availability and quick response. We depend on Scrapright for our daily operation if it goes down we cannot function effectively.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it locks up. Some of the admin functions are time consuming. It would be nice to change all prices then hit save rather than having to change 1 at a time.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Victor, thank you for the kind words and the honest review of ScrapRight. We appreciate this more than you know! Wanted to follow up on price updating, have you seen the ability to update pricing from the grid? This eliminates the one at a time price update. Please feel free to give me a call at anytime and I can show you this and a few other tips and tricks that can speed up your day! 877-897-6422

Répondu le 18/12/2017

Publié le 26/09/2019

Decent software

Customer service is either super quick or rather delayed.

Avantages

ScrapRight is easy to learn and use. It allows you to meet the requirements set forth by the government for the scrapping industry.

Inconvénients

Needs some minor updates. Such as the ability to sort lists differently and go back to previous screens without starting over.

Good morning Jennifer,
Thank you for taking time to review ScrapRight we appreciate and build our software based on candid reviews like this!
Wanted to make sure you are aware of the FAQ's on our dashboard in the software, these can sometimes provide you with self help, also did you know that there is a chat available at the bottom of the dashboard page as well, this can sometimes help you to get the answers from a tech support agent a little quicker!
We are striving to take your comments and stars to the next level, what would be a few changes you would like to see that would help make that happen?
Also if I can ever be of service never hesitate to call or email me direct - Shon Duty, Pres

Répondu le 01/10/2019
Dennis

Publié le 18/12/2017

Scrap Right has evolved into a great tool for the Scrap Industry

Avantages

There's numerous features to like but the best for me is the full size ticket screen which allows me to enter truckloads of materials in fractions of time

Inconvénients

During the growth of this software I had many issues to start but they took my ideas along with many others & have eliminated most all issues to date

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Dennis, thank you so much for taking time out of your hectic year end schedule to provide us with a review! You don't know how much it means to us!
If there is ever anything you need, you know my door is open! Merry Christmas!

Répondu le 20/12/2017
Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 16/11/2018

Recycling made easy!

Avantages

User friendly, lots of features that can be customized and the reports.

Inconvénients

Wish the customer history feature worked faster.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Robert thank you for submitting your review! This not only means the world to us but also helps other CRV and Scrap/Recycling yards like yours to make the "Right" decision to go with ScrapRight! Its crazy to think you guys have been using ScrapRight now for eight solid years! I am reaching out to Tech support find out why you are seeing a slowness in the customer history report.

Répondu le 19/11/2018
LAWANDA
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 26/01/2018

THE SUPPORT GROUP IS WONDERFUL ,THEY CAN FIX JUST ANYTHING YOU NEED FIXED

CUTS DOWN ON THEFT

Avantages

WELL IM COMPUTER DUMMY AND THIS IS SO EASY TO USE ! MY ELEVEN TEAR OLD HAS RAN THE REGISTER AND CUSTOMERS WOULD SAY YOU CAN DO THAT WOW! THATS HOW EASY IT IS TO USE . I WOULD'NT USE ANYTHING ELSE . AND THE ATM SAVES ON THEFT !!!

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Lawanda, thank you for taking the time to review us! This is a huge help to prospective customers in helping them make an informed decision and also helps to make us a better company!

Répondu le 02/02/2018
Pamela

Publié le 19/12/2017

We moved to from another software company. What a difference. No learning curve at all

Avantages

Ease of use, price and customer support. Very user friendly. Suggestions for changes are take very seriously and upgrades are done swiftly. This company truly cares about both the industry and its customers.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Pam! You are awesome! Thank you for the review and Merry Christmas! Also, I still want to help your nephew out, have him call me! Hope to see you soon!

Répondu le 20/12/2017
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 06/05/2022

Great Software

Our overall experience has been great. From sales to installation everything went smooth. Shon was awesome to work with and we are excited to continue with this company. Support is great. They get back to you same day.

Avantages

The ease of use. It makes daily transactions a breeze. Scale integration and the ability to customize all aspects of the transaction is nice for compliance and the users permissions. Everything works well together with very little downtime.

Inconvénients

The inventory module is confusing. There is quite a few steps that need to be done correctly otherwise your reporting will be off. I have had to call support often for help with the inventory module and they have been mostly helpful.

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Hey Chris, thank you for the real & honest review! I will pass on both to our development and training team your comments on inventory! We want to make every step as easy as possible! We appreciate your business and your partnership! Let us know if there is anything that we can help out with at any time!

Russell
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 20/06/2020

ScrapRight > Other Guy

Avantages

I switched to ScrapRight from one of their competitors, and unfortunately because of
the new tools that ScrapRight provided we found out that my niece and daughter had
stolen over $72000 from our company. I hated that this happened, but I am ever
grateful to the tools provided by ScrapRight that help me know exactly what is going on
in my business. The other software basically helped them to accomplish this. Thank you
ScrapRight! I don't believe I will ever be stolen from again

Inconvénients

This was a very painful lesson or me to learn that the right company is worth so much more than what I am paying, it cost a lot of money to figure that out. If you are reading my review, please choose these guys, they literally could save your business!

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Russell, I am so sorry to hear about the theft, but glad we were there to help stop this before it was too late! Thank you for sharing! Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Publié le 07/12/2018

A+ Support Team

ScrapRight's inventory solution has been great for keeping track of stock and shipping material is now a breeze.

Avantages

Ease of use. Training time is reduced as ScrapRight is friendly to individuals with limited computer experience.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more reporting options. ScrapRight provides a variety of great reports, but deep diving into the business is limited and inconsistent.

Bethany

Publié le 23/03/2020

Great product and customer service

Avantages

Great software - from ease of use to updating info real time.

Inconvénients

Easier way of selecting which camera/scale to use when weighing customers in and out.

Parvez
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 19/06/2020

LEAD TRAINER ROX!

Avantages

Just wanted to fill out this survey in regards to the lead trainer, we purchased some additional training for a new employee and this guy really went the extra mile and basically taught our new girl about the scrap industry before even attempting to train her on how to use the software! He gets major points in my book!

Inconvénients

My contract doesn't allow me to hire their employees, that's actually a good thing that we cant hire each other people, but dang it I want the Lead Trainer at my yard every day, or at least two days a week! If I had him here I bet I would double my business!

Réponse de ScrapRight Software

Our lead trainer is blushing lol and very thankful for the comments! We have a new product called SRU that can place him and our other trainers in front of every one of your new employees! Talk to me about adding this on to your subscription!
Thank you again!

Charles
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 28/10/2019

ScrapRight Review

Avantages

Requires less paperwork, took all handwriting and mathematical errors out.

Inconvénients

Drivers license scanner has to be constantly restarted in order to properly scan. Signature pad also times out frequently and has to be restarted.

Reggie

Publié le 23/12/2017

Overall Scrap Right has very good functionality and is very simple to navigate

Avantages

The functionality of navigating is very user friendly simple to understand and everything is very accessible and requires some user specific training that can vary depending on technological aptitude

Inconvénients

Reconciliation reports are a little complicated to open and close and does not keep up with all daily calculations

Reggie,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with much needed honest feedback! We really appreciate it!
I know you are a pretty new user to ScrapRight, I recently asked Alisa to purchase you some additional training. You have a lot of software that your not using and only because you don't know it is there. And, most of these issues you are seeing would easily be resolved with some fine tune training! Please afford us the opportunity and follow up with Alisa about getting you trained! Thanks!

Répondu le 27/12/2017
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 10/05/2019

Scrap right

Avantages

Cuts back on mistakes and easy to train

Inconvénients

The ID scanner and tweaks - though they are quick to help resolve problems

Taylor

Publié le 14/12/2017

Awesome

Avantages

Its easy to use and effective. It gets the job done when needed. Its simple. Things are easy to fix.

Inconvénients

Sometimes things stop working and its hard to fix. And you have to stay up on the price change.
But usually if i call its fixed right away.

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 03/05/2019

ScrapRight_Review

The experience has been pleasant

Avantages

This software works really well when integrating with other systems. Support really helps through the process.

Inconvénients

Implementation is a lengthy process, but I feel this software handles it better than most.

83 avis