Jav G. Secteur: Services aux consommateurs Nombre d'employés: 11-50 employés
Monthly subscription model.
Customer Service Support & Training
Ability to customise.
The simple reports module, you don't need to be a SQL report writer to get great data simply.
Aroflo is ideally suited to "service" style work with lots of small jobs. Whilst there have been some great improvements, it is still not the best solution for major projects that may span many months.
Daniel D. Secteur: Immobilier Nombre d'employés: 2-10 employés
AroFlo is our core system and manages everything from our asset tracking, job scheduling, location and client information to client communication, invoicing, quotes and document storage.
Cloud based, easy to use platform for desktop PCs and mobile app. Development team actively improves the software with regular updates. Safe and secure storage of data. Customer support is readily available. Designed with a flexible import/export functionality which works with other systems - for example we use another application for our route management and are able to export daily run sheet information from AroFlo to csv and import it to the other software without much trouble.
The flexible design of this system makes it easy with customisation for a variety of industries. For our purposes AroFlo ticks all the boxes we need without even using half of the features.
The mobile app is easy enough for our technicians to use allowing them to record job details, asset information and attach photos in the field.
There are some convenience changes that would be good for the way we use AroFlo. Such as changing a location and all assets to a new client. We currently have to manually move each asset and the location to a new client whenever this happens, it would be great if there was a faster and easier way to transfer all of these details.
Geoff P. Secteur: Machines Nombre d'employés: 11-50 employés
Having worked with systems implementation and design for over 20 years, I found Aroflo brings together all the current benefits with online technology, while supporting the workflow requirements of our business.
Online training is extremely advanced, supported by live online support . The workflow capabilites of aroflo are endless. An integrated solution that brings together purchase orders, and timesheet hours with jobs.
Timesheet functionality is an area for increase opportunity to develop.
Réponse : AroFlo 17/11/2020
Hi Geoff, thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your positive feedback.
Chris L. Secteur: Fabrication électrique/électronique Nombre d'employés: 2-10 employés
Do yourself a favour and avoid this product for the longevity of a business. The is nothing worse than investing all your time and effort to setup the product only to find out later it's limitations of which you told did not exist forcing you to continue on with the product until you can allocate funds and resources to make the jump to yet again another product.
You will find in the short term the product will do as you would expect if you've never used any cloud based products such as this, however, do your research as you'll soon find products that offer so much more for less or of the same value providing far better value for money.
For the record, we as a business have been using Aroflo since 2013. A product that hasn't evolved in the slightest since then.
I wish I could list a number of PRO's for this product, but unfortunately any that I list would be the same as any other product of similar nature on the market. It's a shame there isn't one area this product excels at allowing me to state specifically.
Customer service is terrible.
Don't get me wrong, those in the position to help do their best to help you....when they eventually return your support e-mail or call. Furthermore, even when you prove to them they have bugs, errors or the server the software is hosted on is unreliable, they completely deny any responsibility and throw it back at you as your problem, effectively treating you as if you have no idea what you're talking about.
- Server reliability is so sporadic. There are periods during the day where the connection drops as you go to save a quotation thus forcing you to completely re-write it or save it momentarily which resets your page back to the top rather than back to your work space. It can also have periods where it is completely slow.
- Forms and functionality of the forms is so limited and difficult to use that I've even had their support staff have to create forms EXTERNALLY to upload because they couldn't even achieve a result that is otherwise simple.
- Browser based product. It's 2018 and we have a product that is slow and limited to all the issues that are presented when bound by a browser. There is no true offline mode. The software relies on you to take note when your signal drops out and select the offline mode for it to work which is unrealistic in field
service and a prehistoric method of doing things.
- Price point is on par with other products, but functionality and limitations along with all their bugs suggests the value for money is not there.
- Updates. A real pet hate for our business is having a product who's functionality and design changes so dramatically without notification. Menu's get relocated, colour scheme's change on you forcing you to change them back manually and a magnitude of other changes are made over night forcing you to find out where they've been made and what you have to instruct your staff to do differently before they start operating.
- Mobile optimization is near on non existent. The field app functions and operates as it should, however, the office login is not optimized what so ever meaning you cannot even do a quotation through it along with operating your business on the fly; everything is forced through the field login.
Sue B. Secteur: Eau/gaz/électricité Nombre d'employés: 201-500 employés
This product is evolving constantly, with excellent upgrades which does not cost the consumer. Overall very happy with the product and what information can be collated.
I have been using Aroflo for over 4 years, with a great deal of success. Scheduling using periodic tasks has been a life saver. With the easy to use calendar set up - makes life easy for adding adhoc jobs. Easy to use overall, with loads of flexible for customization. Experience with all help centre staff has been very positive with there knowledge of the system easily providing the solution that you required.
Alerts - could like them to be more customizable so that this can be sent directly to the employee or to client. CRM management needs greater ability. Purchase Orders approval levels would be nice, along with bringing back the GL code under purchase orders - this would be used for accrual purposes.
Réponse : AroFlo 17/11/2020
Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your detailed and honest feedback.