Lisa M. Secteur: Sécurité et enquêtes Nombre d'employés: 201-500 employés
The marketing company we are working with is in Singapore, so regular daily communications are a challenge both with time zones and languages. WISE has made it very easy to check in, see where projects are, see if any info is needed, etc. If we need to share a file, it's great because we don't have to maintain email lists. We just upload to the relevant project and we're good to go. If something needs to be changed or if we want to share a comment, again, everyone who needs to see it can see it easily.
We are using WISE in conjunction with a marketing company during a rebrand project. The other company uses it and were the purchasers. They gave us access for the project timeframe. The software is super user-friendly and it only took us about 10 minutes to be fully trained on how to use it. It is easy to see where projects are, it is easy to add info or comments and easy to move along projects towards completion.
So far, no cons. We've been using it for two weeks and everything has gone smoothly.
Miguel G. Secteur: Emballage et conteneurs Nombre d'employés: 51-200 employés
In our experience, Royal 4 represents a before and after. Their expertise and creativity, developed over years of servicing a vast scope of customers and operations in many geographical areas, have been an invaluable resource that has enriched our own system and processes; they are always able to make positive suggestions based on what they see it works in other applications, but especially, they have always been able to sit down with us to actively listen to what we need, and they work hard and smart to respond to the trust we have been putting on them for the twelve years we have been working together. Before implementing Royal 4, our monthly physical inventories were always showing costly discrepancies due to the lack of a proper process and control system. Now, with WISE we do a full warehouse inventory once a year with no variances, because the system prevent user errors on each transaction safeguarding our operation at every level. Proper supply replenishment is also ensured by programming minimal and maximum levels for every item in our warehouse, in combination with an automated system that provides a daily notification for items that drop below the minimal stock quantity, we can trigger purchase orders to avoid missing reordering stock in a timely manner. As a distributor of packaging materials, it is imperative for us to have multiple unit of measures, Royal 4 allows us all the flexibility we need on this matter.
* A very intuitive system that's easy to learn, operate, manage and train.
* Ability to customize, so it responds to our very specific needs.
* A truly cost-effective solution that enables our team focus on what’s really important for us as a distributor… Provide an extraordinary customer service!
* A great and enjoyable team of professionals, able to understand us and develop solutions to help our day to day operation be more efficient, reliable, and process oriented, which translates to a better working environment and a more profitable company.
* A 100% accurate solution to efficiently manage our inventory, from product receiving, movements within our warehouse, shipping out to our customers, and potential product returns via an easy to use RMA system.
* Comprehensive tracking of everything done within the system, we always know who's doing what with both, products and transactions, which provides complete accountability to safeguard our operation.
* A full solution for our complete operation, from order receiving and processing, warehouse management, purchasing, invoicing, accounts receivables and payables, to other accounting and financial resources built into the system.
* Fully exportable reports, which can be edited to fit our needs.
* Flexibility to easily process customer orders out of our own warehouses, or drop shipments for products shipping directly from our suppliers to our customer’s facility.
* Ability to fully automate specific repetitive processes.
Just like with any other technology solution available in the market, it's always better to line up in the most descriptive and detailed possible way, all the functionalities and specific performance characteristics that are expected of any new implementation or changes to the system. With this there's no room for mislead interpretations or misunderstandings that could potentially delay a project.
Alexandra S. Secteur: Exploitation minière et métaux Nombre d'employés: 11-50 employés
What I liked the most of this program is all of the features and different multitasking is really good
What I don't like very much about the program is it's a little complicated. It's not really a basic program so it needs probably a bit of experience to use.
Ricky C. Secteur: Entreposage Nombre d'employés: 201-500 employés
My overall experience with R4 was a very good one. The support staff was able to help our 24/6 staff at random times and configured our needs as we enhanced the systems through implementation in all of our warehouses. The system allowed us to manage through multiple types of orders via multiple types of areas, locations and system environment variables. The team stays in touch and is able to communicate from the end user to the top.
The aspects I liked most about this software is the ability to dynamically enhance our system to meet company objectives and process requirements. We were able to produce strong system functions to generate bottom line efficiencies for our warehousing life cycles. WISE was able to handle multiple types of RF functions as well as desktop program accessories that fit our business needs.
The aspects I liked least about the software was the reporting build outs. The reports were not user friendly and did not communicate what were looking for in terms of managing the system and displaying metrics that drove efficiency.
Andrew H. Secteur: Vente au détail Nombre d'employés: 51-200 employés
The customer service experience with Royal is top notch. They take the time to listen to my requests for projects and respond to critical help desks tickets in a timely manner. I have been please with the experience with Wise since I started using it 4 years ago.
A key benefit of the Wise software is the ease of use for the IT department and the end users. Once you get the system set up, it will just run. Downtime is virtually non-existent. The user interface is clean and provides easy access for the end users. We are able to track our inventory accurately and ensure that all of our orders are shipped out on time. Royal 4 customer service is excellent and I enjoy working with the developers that are assigned to my help desk tickets. Wise has provided a solid shipping system for Kreg Tool for the past few years.
It lacks the ability for the IT Admin the ability to customize or add functionality without the assistance of Royal 4. Most mods require the use of a Royal 4 developer.