Avis clients sur Vectera

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Vectera

Vectera est une solution de gestion de réunion qui aide les entreprises à rationaliser les processus liés à la prise de rendez-vous, aux visioconférences, à la gestion des communications, etc. La plateforme permet aux organisation...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 12/12/2023

mon avis sur vectera

Elle m'a permit en tant que secrétaire d'automatiser certaines de mes taches. je n'ai pas suivi une formation particuliere

Avantages

j'ai aimé l'aspect qui me permettais de gérer la planification des réunions et aussi celle qui donnait des rappels

Inconvénients

c'est une application bien conçue et sans défaut

François
François

Publié le 23/06/2020

un des plus importantes plateforme pour le travail collaboratif

Malgré la difficulté mentionné, cela reste un des mes outils préférés

Avantages

L'outil est vraiment pensé pour du travail collaboratif, des outils simples et efficace, dont un très bon tableau blanc avec des fonctionnalités de téléchargement très bien conçuees

Inconvénients

Un réel souci dans la gestion des connexions. Bien que ce soit mon outil préféré, durant la surcharge de la CoViD, nous avons souvent dû switcher vers d'autres plateformes, nettement moins bonnes mais avec moins de problèmes de connexion

Maxime
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Publié le 02/06/2023

Logiciel facile à utiliser pour des conf call efficaces !

Avantages

Sa facilité de prise en main, surtout en comparaison de ses concurrents comme Teams ou Zoom, les quelques très bonnes fonctionnalités et son design hyper simple.

Inconvénients

Il manque la possibilité de passer des appels, à la manière de Facetime.

Les meilleures alternatives à Vectera

Adrian
Adrian
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 25/02/2021

Great addition to my business

As mentioned before I have been using Vectera for over a year now and have seen the product develop and improve in that time. It is a great team behind it, always helpful and willing to listen to ways of developing the product.

Avantages

I have been using Vectera for over a year now, and found it great for video calls. It is browser based, so no more forcing people to download client software, it is stable and the picture quality is great.

You can easily record calls, and the recording is available almost instantly, rather than having to wait for it to 'process...zzzz' before you can use it.

The ability to have perpetual rooms to use with clients is great too, you can upload files, use whiteboards etc and they are there ready for the next call with them. No more playing 'hunt today's link' either, for regular calls you use the same link.

Built in scheduling is another great feature, along with being able to take payments at the point of booking too.

The support (when needed) has been great too, fast and helpful. Not that I have needed it often, but great to know it is there if you do!

Inconvénients

None so far in general use.

There are limited integrations which may be an issue for some, but for me it integrates with my CRM so not a big issue.

• Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 30/01/2020

Great Business or Personal Tool

I enjoyed the ease of use and the white boards. I have seen a lot of software like this, but none of them had this feature to draw on a white board, then have that saved for the next time you log into the meeting room with the same client. We used this for several hours in just one meeting alone, and it worked great. I also like being able to record the meetings and download them, which opens up the uses for this software. I have considered using it for my You Tube videos when I have a guest or my Mythic Writer or On The Town Common podcast.

Avantages

I love how easy it was to set up and use. From setting things up on my end to inviting others on the call and holding the call, I did it all with almost no reading of directions. The drawing tools were fun and useful and really added to the experience of a business meeting. I also used it to make holiday calls to family and it was much better than using zoom.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the ability to have more than 6 people in the meeting room and on camera. It did freeze up once, but that could have been Xfinity's fault, not sure. This would translate well to a webinar tool or training tool if it could handle even 100 users. I realize that was not the intent of program however, and the majority of the time, most business meetings usually feature less than 6 people, though I have been in meetings with over20 people before, so increasing the capacity should be a top priority. I understand you can get about 15 or so on this with audio only, but the video aspect was selling point for me. Also, it would be nice to see the storage capacity for each account level at least tripled, as recording video and saving meeting rooms is a feature that sets Vectera apart.

Pourquoi choisir Vectera

I wanted more features and I thought Zoom fees could get pretty high. I also loved the idea of saving the meeting rooms and all the info, drawings in them. Most business meetings aren't a one in and done deal. If I want to meet with a client over a period of months, we can still log in and see the same notes we left there last time. I can also log in by myself, and add some notes for the next time we meet up. This is such a powerful and wonderful idea and tool.

Pourquoi passer à Vectera

The entire platform of Vectera was just more appealing and I like tools better. I also just love the recurring functions of Vectera.

Hi James,
Thanks for the great review.
Glad to hear that you like the whiteboard feature in the meeting rooms! Bigger group meetings are definitely on our roadmap.

Répondu le 31/01/2020
Vickie

Publié le 08/09/2020

Great alternative to Zoom

I almost went to zoom a while back, until I tried Vectera. Overall experience is very positive and I have two clients ask me about it because they really like how easy it was to access. It has made a huge difference in my business before covid, now that everything is remote, it's a blessing to have. Support gets right back to me if I have questions and not with just canned here's the documentation answer. I like how they focus on continuous improvements as well.

Avantages

Besides the great customer service, it's VERY easy for clients to access the meeting room. Cobrowse is amazing for training and tech support. Really like the scheduler and being able to white label the url. Makes my small business look more professional.

Inconvénients

Once in a while a caller will drop off. The background blur takes too much resource.

Nathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 03/12/2019

A definite video conferencing gamechanger!

I am an executive business coach and Vectera has made a difference to my business. Any difficulty I have had with it was promptly resolved by the software's team. My clients love it and I see myself using it for a long time.

Avantages

Its ease of use. I am not a "techy" and I find it extremely intuitive and appealing to use. I can set up a meeting in literally seconds. My clients have also expressed to me how easy the software is to use.The private meeting rooms with all of their tools are outstanding and you can seamlessly pick up on meetings on returning to them. The video and sound quality are exceptionally good. I had to contact customer support on a few occasions and every time I was blown away by their responsiveness and willingness to help.

Inconvénients

At this time I will say that I have not been given the opportunity to dislike anything about Vectera. Whenever I had an issue it was promptly responded to. Their R&D team are mind readers and stay ahead of the curve by anticipating and resolving potential problems.

Pourquoi choisir Vectera

Originally it was for the price and after I used it, it was for the quality of the product and the amazing customer support. I also wanted a product that was browser based so my client didn't have to download anything to use it and could access it on any device.

Pourquoi passer à Vectera

Price and affordability as well as ease of use.

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for this wonderful review!
Ease of use, R&D and customer support are very important to us, so we are happy to read this in your review. You can contact us if you have any questions or requests.

Répondu le 04/12/2019
Roger

Publié le 22/01/2020

Quick and easy

Besides ease of use and cost, they are very responsive with communication. I shy away from software that provides poor support as I don't have time in my busy day to track down solutions to issues or search Google for answers on a bulletin board. The Vectera team replies right away with any questions I have.

Avantages

I do "on the fly" support meetings with my clients all day. I have used two other web collaboration services prior to Vectera. Neither of them directly served my needs as they were bloated with too many features, too difficult for my clients to get on the meetings and too expensive. I was looking for software that would be quick and easy to use both for myself and my clients. Vectera was just what I was looking for.

Each client gets their own "meeting room" and I have my own custom domain with their address in it to share with them. The client simply bookmarks their custom address and they can join me very and easily.

Inconvénients

The software is still in its "growing stages" and has a couple of quirks, none that cause me to give it a critical review. I live on Firefox all day and discovered that Vectera works best on Chrome. I believe they are working on making Firefox so it works as well as Chrome does.

JONATHON
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Vectera - Powerful Meeting Capabilities for Small Virtual Group Meetings

Generally, my experience has been very positive so far after using Vectera for several months. The video quality on the client end has been smooth and glitch-free. I've received no complaints or concerns from clients so far. My end goal was to find a dependable, low-cost virtual meeting service that I could connect with clients and hold small group meetings to discuss projects. So far that has worked out satisfactorily.

Avantages

My favorite thing initially about this software was its low cost per entry. It was very easy to register and activate my account. I decided to try out the software via an App Sumo lifetime deal to keep my business costs down.

Inconvénients

I wish the room sizes could hold just a few more people. They are generally best for up to 6 people. I also wish the video recording was more than 15 frames/per second for the lower tiers of service.

LiveWebinar

Pourquoi choisir Vectera

I needed a cost-effective online meeting resource without a monthly recurring expense.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Vectera

It really boiled down to the cost of entry. It was so low that it was worth it to try out the service. And there was no recurring cost through the App Sumo purchase.
Hannah

Publié le 20/12/2019

Great for long distance meetings with clients

You don't lose any time by driving to clients.

Avantages

User friendly and very easy to use with clients who live far away
Clients can easily schedule meetings which autocreates meeting rooms.
There are no downloads needed, everything is browser based.
The meeting rooms are persistent, if I want to make another appointment with the same client, we just continue where we left last time.

Inconvénients

Overview of the scheduled appointments in the dashboard, this would be very convenient.

Hi Hannah,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
That's some great feedback! The overview of scheduled appointments in the dashboard is currently in development. It will be available very soon!

Happy meetings!

Répondu le 26/12/2019
Aaron

Publié le 17/12/2019

Great video conference software!

Great product! We use it everyday and it has helped us to maintain great relationships with our clients.

Avantages

Easiness to create and start a meeting room.

Inconvénients

Interface it's a bit outdated and connection is not always good.

Whereby et Zoom

Pourquoi choisir Vectera

Needed a more powerful platform at the time and found a great opportunity to acquire Vectera.

Logiciel antérieur

Whereby

Value for money.
Fernando

Publié le 23/02/2020

Simple, clean, safe and great customer support

Avantages

Vectera allowed me to automate my workflow, it made my life easier and that of my clients who do not need to install software or configure anything, with a single link they access the meeting in just seconds.

I must also highlight the great technical support service that are very receptive to solve doubts and take very into consideration the ideas of improvement of the application of their clients.

Inconvénients

The main disadvantage is the capacity of users in a meeting room, it only allows a maximum of 6

Shannon Simone
Shannon Simone

Publié le 15/08/2021

Vectera is a must have for coaches

I love the features and continued improvement and growth of this product so I will continue using it and look forward to more stability for video calls in the near future.

Avantages

Vectera allows for online scheduling integration. Each of my clients has their own private room which can be branded with ease. The sessions can also be recorded for future reflection and to share with clients.

Inconvénients

The software keeps improving. The biggest fix that needs continual improvement is the call quality. I have had several times where it has frozen and we had to resume on zoom which was a bit embarrassing.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 17/12/2019

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is. At first I thought it was just another scheduling platform, but Vectera has turned out to be so much more. And I'm not talking about features so much as details. Sure, you'll see similar features across other platforms, but the development team behind Vectera seems to listen to their users, and they have excellent customer support and release fantastic features that has won my loyalty as a customer.

Avantages

- DEDICATED Room per visitor!!! This means your chat history, files, and whiteboards can persist through many meetings with the same person. Perfect for online consulting or client meetings.
- Custom domain and design for online meeting rooms (custom landing page before user joins too!). This helps me look even more professional with a customized appearance and URL while meeting with clients.
- P2P video connection - no 3rd party servers that my data flows through.
- Works in browser - no need to download software
- Clean and simple scheduling options for users. While I've used many other scheduling services, Vectera does it right by keeping it clean and simple
- Team management
- Easily record and download sessions
- Shared whiteboard and co-browsing optoins
- "Private Notes" option so users can jot down notes during the call that only they can see
- "Presenter mode" so that only one person can control the screen (if needed)
- Create "open" rooms where anybody can join, or keep the default "locked" option so users have to knock and be accepted before joining

Inconvénients

- P2P data transfer means a limited number of people can join. If you consistently have meetings that involve 6 or more people at the same time, then Vectera might not be a good fit. But if you mostly do meetings with 1-5 people then you'll be fine

- Vectera is still fairly new. Though I have to say they do a great job with the features and roadmap - adding just the right features without adding bloat (get's hard to do when everybody is requesting every feature under the sun - how do you decide what do build first?) They do a good job adding the right features at the right time, but it's pretty

- I tried do Pair Program with a buddy using the co-browsing feature on HackerRank.com and the in-browser code editor didn't like us while co-browsing. It would randomly mess up the code in the window

Calendly et Zoom

Pourquoi choisir Vectera

The white-label feature and dedicated rooms with persistent room data.
Kendrick
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 02/06/2020

Personal Experience with Vectera

I used Skype + paint + Google Drive for lesson in the past. With the use of Vectera, my students and I simply open a browser and we can complete everything within the browser.

Avantages

The ease of selecting the tools to use, while being able to customize the size of text and line thickness is very easy to use.

Whiteboard can be fit an expanded page, or you can also add more pages, which can then be saved into one pdf without the use of pdf converter.

Having the ease to key in math tools makes it even more wonderful to use!

Liking the co-browse function which most virtual rooms only offer screenshare which limits the other parties' engagement in the virtual room.

Able to record the virtual room and save in local drive for free. Some will require payment which discouraged me from using them.

Inconvénients

Syncing of things keyed in can be slow, probably due to free trial when everyone is using it, thus causing a lag in syncing of things keyed and drawn.

the lack of shapes to draw.

will be useful if the formula tool can allow multiple line input as well.

Chinese characters when typed in vectera looks perfect. But when downloaded and saved as pdf, the words stacked together. Worked fine when I was using it at the start. But nearing the end of free trial, this bug appeared and thus all of my worksheets are still in Vectera waiting to be downloaded. Still waiting for the bug to be fixed.

Will be good to allow unsync of room so that we can split up and go to different whiteboards to do our task if necessary. Currently if I scroll up, my student will be 'forced' to scroll up as well. I cannot mark while they are doing the next question.

Natalie

Publié le 29/11/2019

Professional and excellent customer service

Most of my clients are out of town. My job is to create content that meets their needs, or their clients' needs. Without needing to spend any time printing materials and then driving to a meeting, sometimes taking a flight, I just set up a videoconference and prepare the documents that I want to show to them. We both can highlight sections of the work that needs updating. Vectera provides a means of clear communication without the need to meet face-to-face, which takes a lot of time out of one's day.

Avantages

The learning curve for Vectera is fairly easy and intuitive. It allows me to send a link to my clients and we can have a remote meeting and get everything that we would have gotten done if we were face-to-face. The customer service is very impressive. Whenever I ask a question, I get a detailed response within a few hours. Updates are being rolled out regularly so the app continues to improve.

Inconvénients

This is not a big deal to me because I was already equipped, but somebody buying this app would need to acquire a headset with mic and a quality camera (because webcams do not do a great job).

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for this wonderful review :)
Very nice from you to highlight the customer service. We do our best to respond a.s.a.p. in the best way we can.

Répondu le 03/12/2019
Lieven
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 26/07/2018

Flawless overall experience - cobrowsing is superhandy

Main benefit is easy of use, superlight footprint on my system and allows me to sort out problems really quickly with my clients.

Avantages

True 1 click start - no downloads - superhandy for my clients.
All communication with the client is stored in the virtual rooms - which is very handy. I have weekly follow up meetings and we write meeting minutes for each meeting. These are stored in rooms per client -> super handy.
We often need to help out a client - the cobrowsing is very handy for that - it reduces the need for having a seperate teamviewer license.

Inconvénients

The interface has been revamped quite a lot - that is a good thing, but over the years it took me some time to adapt.

Lisa
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 14/08/2018

vectera

Vectera is my go-to videoconf platform especially for external meetings. The fact that my clients can join from a single click on the link is really handy. It's way easier than finding and adding a contact on skype, not knowing if I even picked the right person.

Handy drag and drop
Light footprint on my system
Secure P2P connection
Extensive API

Inconvénients

Color scheme could probably get an update

Rene
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 15/05/2020

Great Videoconferencing for Small Teams

Very intuitive and smooth operation. Does what it says and the video conferences es are very reliable. A big plus I underestimated when I started is the persistent room concept. Now I love it. It’s very handy

Avantages

The Software can easily be customized to fit your own brand. Usage of the software is even simpler and very intuitive.
Everybody whom I invited had no trouble at all logging in (nothin to install), all sessions had great quality and recording was flawless.
Non of the other video conferencing solutions offer such a smooth and streamlined workflow.

Inconvénients

The Software was designed for smaller number of participants. Wished the product would also offer Webinars for higher participant count in the same great way

Geraldine
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 14/08/2018

Vectera is extremely user-friendly

I like the fact that the meeting room participants don’t need to have an account to join the meeting room. They enter their name, you grant them access to the meeting room and that’s it! Very handy!

Extensive API
No account signup needed for participants
Very supportive team

Inconvénients

Video tile could maybe be a little bigger

Shlomo
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 17/12/2019

THIS WAS MY FIRST VIDEO CONFERENCE SOFTWARE - AND I LOVE IT!

I never really used a video conference software before this one, and I am glad this is the one I chose, I have no complaints & only good things to say about the software and the team behind it.

I use this software to onboard, train & connect with VA's & employees who are not regularly in the office.
I love that we have the ability to share screens & control each other's screens.
I absolutely love the dedicated rooms which keep files ready for the next meeting.
I love that we can record sessions so that the trainee can go back and watch them at any time.

Honestly, I give this software a 10 out of 10 without thinking twice.
Great job Vectera!

-Share Screen easily.
-Mobile-Friendly.
-User-Friendly Interface.
-Record Sessions.
-Specified Meeting Rooms for each user/client.
-Meeting Rooms keep all documentation, so you can go back & start right where you left off (with all documents available from the last few meetings.
-Create meeting invites & sync calendars all from the software.
-Ability to use on your own domain.
-The ability to have around 6 people in one room is cool.
- Great customer Support

I am sure there are more features, but these are what I use

Inconvénients

I really didn't find any cons. Actually, if I ever did have an issue with understanding how to use a feature, the customer support is absolutely incredible.

OK, OK... If I had to give 1 con, it would be that I wish they had the capability to do a Screen Recording before a meeting (sort of like LOOM or Camtasia)

KLAAR
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 24/09/2020

With vectera the kids and families in my practice 'survived' Corona

As a child psychologist, Vectera gave me the perfect solution so I could still interact with and support the kids and families who suffered and weren't able to come to the practice because of the lockdown due to Covid

Privacy-guarantee
Interactive: easy to 'play' and interact with children because they're used to online tools and adapt very easy

Inconvénients

None. Everything went well. Maybe sometimes the connection wasn't stable.

Hi Klaar,

Thank you for the great review!
We're happy to hear that we were able to offer the perfect solution to continue your sessions with children during Covid-19. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always contact us !

Répondu le 07/10/2020
Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Publié le 06/01/2020

The complete package

Avantages

Permanent meeting rooms create a hub for future meetings. And the ability to answer video calls on a phone with no installation removed an obstacle for my clients.

Inconvénients

Customised button colours would be great (I'm being very picky now!)

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the great review :)
We're glad to hear that you see Vectera as the complete package and that we took away an obstacle for your clients.
Customizing button colours are on the roadmap and will come soon!

Répondu le 07/01/2020
Daisy
Daisy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 10/09/2021

Started with a free discovery during COVID and best

Avantages

They are approachable for product feedback. Think eco-system as well.
Communicate enough but not too much about the product and company.

Inconvénients

That it overwrite my Meeting title when choosing vectera meeting afterwards (title is the 1st thing you enter when adding a meeting) but they fixed it!

Jan
Jan

Publié le 15/10/2018

I'd recommend Vectera over all those other apps out there

We use Vectera to showcase our platform to prospects. As we have many different windows to showcase I love it how we can just do a focussed demo instead. This way a customer doesn't loses it's focus on what we think is important at that time!

Avantages

I love the way Vectera works and keeps growing. They really listen to their customers and keep me up to date about features coming up and features we requested ourselves.

Inconvénients

So far no real cons, every starting software needs growing and I love to be a first-mover here!

102 avis