Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Synder

Synder est une solution de gestion financière axée sur l'automatisation de la comptabilité pour les PME et les comptables qui travaillent avec des PME. Synder intègre des systèmes de paiement (Stripe/PayPal/Square) et des...

En savoir plus

Vladimir
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 28/04/2020

Love this software

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments).

And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

- fast set up
- worth the price
- easy to use
- multiple settings
- syncs both Stripe and PayPal
- awesome support

Inconvénients

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 09/04/2021

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Avantages

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding.

They support multiple transactional sources.

Inconvénients

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

Kelly Adams
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 19/01/2022

Absolute scam of a service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] you have a lot to answer for

Absolutely horrible kept the Fees the software does not work and is unfit for purpose

Avantages

Kept my money refused to assist loess about why they can’t refund and they constantly hide behind this
Not professional
Not trustworthy
A pitiful company
Terrible software

Inconvénients

I hate these people and the software is a joke

Les meilleures alternatives à Synder

Quickbooks Online

PayPal Commerce Platform

• Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

Publié le 12/10/2022

Good Sync System

Easy to use and setup and helps our accountant sync orders with sales etc. Would recommend this system.

Avantages

Great syncing app that syncs stripe sales and charges to Quickbooks

Inconvénients

It would be good if you could buy add-hoc credits as and when you need them.

Wayne
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/03/2021

Saved me hours !!

Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Avantages

The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Inconvénients

It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

Alternatives envisagées

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Synder

I wanted to stay with the Quickbooks Desktop version.
Beth
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 09/09/2022

Big Time Saver

Customer support has changed since I started using Synder. For the longest time the chat was available and every issue I had was taken care of instantly. Any questions I had was very responsive and resolved within minutes. They have since shifted to email support for questions/issues. Response time is now a day for any questions which can be very frustrating.

Avantages

I need detailed transactions loaded to QB desktop - not daily summary. We track inventory for apparel and there are thousands of items. Most interfaces I found do only the summary. Synder gives me that detail and once setup correctly puts the transactions into the correct accounts on QB Desktop. Big time saver.

Inconvénients

My biggest complaint is not being able to data map the item name to a field in quickbooks. I need the variation on Square to map to the item name in QB Desktop. My background is technology - programming. The ability to map fields is already part of their functionality for setup - just not for this field. I have tried multiple times to explain but am not heard. I have to pay staff to go into every transaction and update the items. If this was fixed I would five start this software 100%!!

Kara
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 19/03/2022

Synder is easy and critical to my business

It has been great. It's smooth, easy, and consistent. Customer support has been great when I've had a question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to chat with me and answer all questions I had.

Avantages

Synder takes the work out of my accounting. All invoices paid are synched directly to my Quickbooks. It's smoother and I never have to worry. Before Synder, I was manually trying to keep track of everything. This makes it so easy.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints. Synder has been great with all needs

Publié le 07/05/2019

Simple Time Saver

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Avantages

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Inconvénients

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Alternatives envisagées

Zapier et Stripe

Pourquoi passer à Synder

Import past transactions
Nicole

Publié le 15/04/2019

Needed to sync QBO and Stripe

Avantages

I chose to use business payments because it offered a simple way to record my stripe payments in QBO. I accept payment through docusign and did not want to manually enter each payment, especially during my busy season. Business Payments offers great value and is easy to use.

Inconvénients

I have not been able to figure out how to get the software to link to existing clients, so I do have some duplicate customers. Does not kill my productivity, so I am ok with it. will review when things slow down, as I am sure there is a solution.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 10/08/2022

The best

I have really enjoyed it. Their KPIs are great too--I am just getting started with that feature

Avantages

Syncs with items seamlessly--no more fighting with Quickbooks and having to manually enter items or linking them

Inconvénients

Paying for each historical sync--but it is well worth it in the end

• Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

Publié le 09/08/2021

Worth every penny

Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

Avantages

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues.
At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Inconvénients

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

Lori
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 14/01/2021

Customer Service / Support

Overall I am happy with this service

Avantages

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Jadelyne

Publié le 11/05/2019

Excellent Tool

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Avantages

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Inconvénients

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Arryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 14/10/2021

Helps me a ton

Really good customer support (recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a big help) and very happy with the software. My only gripe is the price. I don't use nearly the amount of syncs I pay for, so I wish there was a lesser-tier option.

Avantages

It's generally easy to use and works just like it's supposed to.

Inconvénients

None that I can think of. Fits my needs exactly.

• Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 05/07/2021

Great product and fantastic support

Avantages

This SaaS synchs my Stripe transactions and Quickbooks. It is fast, accurate. And the tech support is excellent.
Worked today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was knowledge and patient. Really knew his stuff, did not waste anytime as his communications were very clear and actionable. Superb chat support.

none, I love Synder. This is fantastic software
If you need your QBO to talk to Stripe, this is the stuff to use

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/06/2021

Great Customer Support!

Avantages

I'm probably not using this software to the fullest of it's potential, but I find it super valuable for importing Square / Stripe transactions into QBO for three clients. It took a bit to get the set up sorted out, and there have been a few tweaks in the software interface lately that I had to get used to, but overall it's a great product. And, when I do need support, they are a click away! And if they can't get to you right then, someone will call you back. I've had great experience with both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they always work to resolve my issues.

Inconvénients

A little bit clunky to set up. Not sure intuitive, but we got it sorted out. Also, new pricing structure might not work for my very small clients.

Annie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 16/04/2020

So far, so Great!

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Avantages

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Inconvénients

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

Holly
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 23/05/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes this app a pleasure

Excellent experience

Avantages

I was having a very hard time and was going to give up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the app working and now I am so happy I stuck with it. It is a great app. Once set up is easy to use.

Inconvénients

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Angel
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Publié le 26/06/2019

Timesaver

I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Avantages

Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 04/06/2019

Saving transaction time

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Avantages

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Inconvénients

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Ruben
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Publié le 04/05/2021

Synder Works Great

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this wonderful application. Synder has helped me in a transition period while trying to find a new bookkeeper. Since I'm not so skilled at this, I was especially appreciative of Yar's kind support to help me through the sign-up process. Everything works smoothly, and they are very responsive!

Avantages

Sync worked immediately and connected with my Quickbooks without issues. Support staff was very responsive and kind.

Inconvénients

You have to manage the total number of syncs per month and this may involve workarounds if you're importing past transactions.

R
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 09/06/2019

Time saver

Saves time by importing transactions into Quickbooks automatically.

Avantages

Imports sales receipts, fees and payouts from Stripe into Quickbooks online so I don't have to manually enter them.

Inconvénients

Doesn't get the customer address correct but most of that info is not correct in Stripe, so not the fault of this program

Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 09/05/2019

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Avantages

Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

Inconvénients

So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 15/04/2019

best integration

Its very good love the software.

Avantages

the simplicity to view my sales. The transactions are simless and everything seems to be working good.

Inconvénients

the price is little expensive. Dont see why i have to pay for a integration but i understand company should get payed through values.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 26/04/2019

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

Avantages

This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

Inconvénients

It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

240 avis