Avis clients sur Mirro

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Mirro

Mirro aide les dirigeants à mieux comprendre leurs équipes et permet à leurs collègues de se développer les uns aux autres, créant ainsi des parcours d'équipe positifs et en constante évolution. La plateforme est fournie avec un...

En savoir plus

Emilia
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 17/11/2020

Ideal for remote creative teams

I now have a better overview of everything, including the team’s mood. Mirro helped me switch gears and notice when we need to plan a hackathon or a trip to the Carpathian Mountains for inspiration.

Avantages

I love the feedback functionality, I see it as the core of the app. Creative people always want to express themselves in any way, shape, or form so providing them with a tool for feedback, suggestions, and praise turned out to be a total game-changer.

Inconvénients

It is a very complex app, it takes some time to get used to all the functionality, but the usability is good, you will get there soon.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Emilia, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Andreea
  • Secteur d'activité : Marchés boursiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 19/01/2023

Easier, friendlier and always ready to help.

So far, we have had a very good experience thanks to their excellent customer experience team, always ready to solve all our doubts and needs. 🏆

Avantages

What I like most is that we can provide timely and meaningful feedback to your colleagues and formally recognize your work environment, culture, teamwork, and contribution to performance.As a strong ally of personnel, it is very useful for simplifying procedures and shortening time. All of this is possible because their excellent customer experience team is always ready to answer all our questions and combine schedules to achieve the best possible performance.

Inconvénients

On the downside, I found no ability to track salary with all bonuses in addition to each employee's negotiated salary. From the point of view of the wage area, I would like to have the opportunity to introduce(via data import) Monthly salary including bonus for each employee.

Alexandru
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/05/2021

Pretty good but still needs some work

I think it's definetly an upgrade over previous systems we've used in our company and I actually like it.

Avantages

It offers most of the features our company needs. The public Timeline is a really good ideaa along with the kudos system.

Inconvénients

It takes a while to get acustomed to all the features mirro has to offer, and the onboarding flow is easily skipable by mistake. There are other problems like text info sometimes not being clear enough but I'm sure they will fix those with time.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Alexandru, cheers for this awesome review! And cheers times two for taking the time to also share your bright ideas on how we can make Mirro better. Should you need any details about Mirro's "hows" and "whys", drop us a line at [email protected]. We'd be happy to share two 10-minutes reads to get you going: "User's journey" and "First time Mirro manager"

Les meilleures alternatives à Mirro

Andreia

Dare for more!

Three big problems have been solved:
- clarity on the area of personal objectives;
- clarity on the leave & attendance area. People used to send weekly questions to HR about the situation of the days off (paid vacation).
- we've encouraged the provision of feedback (Kudos)

Avantages

Clarity provided by the Leave & Attendance section!

Inconvénients

Salary section should be customized according to fixed salaries and the frequency of bonuses.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Andreia, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Bogdan Cristi
Bogdan Cristi

A very useful product

- Easy to use
- Multiple onboarding opportunities
- A lot of functionalities offered even on the template generation of documents

Inconvénients

-The fact that you can not manage the worked hours of the colleagues I manage

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Bogdan, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, we've seen this input from some of your colleagues as well.

Lidia Cristina
Lidia Cristina

Publié le 07/05/2021

Above all, Mirro helps us keep connected

Mirro helps us be more organised and more connected in a remote environment.

Avantages

I love the Kudos feature. It really helps create a more cohesive team spirit when working remote. I also like the interface and how easy it is for me to manage my team's vacation days and cross compare to all the members of the organisation.

Inconvénients

I would like to have more options when it comes to evaluations. An option for tables or something more number-friendly would be great.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Lidia, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration while developing the next iteration for performance reviews - we'll be talking a lot more about that this summer. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Doménica
Doménica

Publié le 14/07/2020

Its Mirro Time!

Avantages

Mirro friendly system has been well received by our employees in Germany, Ecuador, Portugal, France and Brazil. We are now more connected and attentive to all the needs of our employees in request of vacations, medical leaves and work away in the same platform. Is very useful for the simplicity of the procedures that saves time in HR as a great ally. All of this is possible because of their excelent Custumer Experience Team always willing to resolve all our doubts coupling our schedules to get the best performance.

Inconvénients

I would like to see full performance of the app after the updates.

Hi Domenica!
Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Diana
Diana

Love it

Avantages

Easy to use, lots of personalised features and nice celebrating messages.

Inconvénients

Nothing to add here, it has all I need for my area

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Diana, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Theodor
Theodor

Honest review

My overall experience with Mirro was a very good one, I managed to ask for feedback and receive it anytime I wanted.

Avantages

I love Mirro because it allows us to keep track of our holiday days and see when our colleagues are off. It is also synchronized with Teams, so those will be automatically added to our calendar.

Inconvénients

I don't think there is something that should be changed about Mirro. Tho, it would be nice to add more reactions (e.g. love, haha, angry), as Facebook has :D

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Theodor, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Cristina
Cristina

Publié le 07/05/2021

Great tool for your team

Avantages

I like the way we interact as a team, supporting each other, but also having fun when someone celebrates something. I also like the transparency of the days off that each colleague has

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike about this software

Hi Cristina!

Alina

Publié le 14/05/2021

Good product

Avantages

The feedback and performace review features, holiday requests, flexi time requests

Inconvénients

The are where you define the teams/departments - it should provide more flexibility as there are companies that are organized different than the "traditional" way
Also it should start taking into account that there are a lot of companies that switched to WFH completely.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Alina, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this nice review! We're trying to accommodate as many company structures as possible and will make sure that some restrictions will be lifted in upcoming releases. Cool tip: some companies use the actual Work Away feature to highlight when people are coming to the office, by just adding a new rule - dashboards included :D

Teona-Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 14/05/2021

Review for Mirro

I like mirro. I think it is a tool that helps a bussines a lot, especially if there are objectives that need to be pursued and measured.

Avantages

I really like that I can enter the information quickly, especially the timing part and not only

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are times when I have to wait for a certain option to load, but it doesn't happen very often.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Teona, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. We're improving the solution continuously, loading times were a definitive focus, should be fixed by last week's infrastructure upgrade.

Monica
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 17/05/2021

Kudos!

Avantages

Great product with a fresh and nice design. Easy to use tool that helps teams align to company objectives and grow a culture of continuous feedback. It saves me time.

Inconvénients

I do not consider other features necessary.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Monica, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

catalina
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

MIRRO- A FRIENDLY SOFTWARE

I have in one place everything I need to organize my activity

Avantages

it is easy to use and helps me organize myself much better!

Inconvénients

it's enough for me in this form, I don't know what can be improved

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Catalina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

Raluca
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/05/2021

Of course I like Mirro, it helps me get my vacation days.

Avantages

* The design: is super friendly and it has a funny touch. It makes me feel good when I access the platform
* It is helpful: I can easily choose my vacation days and have have an OK from my boss in a very short time

Inconvénients

* I'm not sure if it is connected to my Google Calendar. It would be great to be that way
* Sometimes, I just cannot find where I can choose my vacation days. I don't use Mirro that much, I just use it when I want to get my vacation days and sometimes I just have to look for the section that I need more than I would like to. Maybe it would be helpful to have a shortcut or a "recently used feature" button.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Raluca, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Raluca

Avantages

It's perfect: easy to use, friendly and cool

Inconvénients

It's ok for the moment. I don't have nothing bad to say

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Raluca, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Madalina
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 17/05/2021

Mirro is awesome

Avantages

Mirro has a user friendly interface and the social media platform vibe where you can see what other people in your organization post and how you can react is a big plus for me. It's also easy to request days off and see which of my team members are off for the day so no topic is left uncovered especially when working form home.

Inconvénients

Improvements can be made to facilitate editing your personal information or the information that is visible to other members in the organization

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Madalina, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Vintila

Publié le 19/05/2021

Mirro review

Avantages

Product is relatively easy to use and bug free.
Useful features like the posibility to submit time off requests or flexi time as well as providing feedback for colleagues or giving Kudos

Inconvénients

Product is not that easy to cutomise and doesn't fit that well to the way our company is organised. Nothing that we couldn't work around but something that was a bit of an annoyance and increased the time it took to set the software up to be used by our company

Réponse de Zitec

Thank you, Andreea, for this awesome review! Glad we've managed to find some workarounds together, just keep an eye on us for future improvements related to more flexible settings.

Alexandru-Vlad

Publié le 10/05/2021

Useful tool

Avantages

it keeps stuff in order. Nice to have a way to see and request Vacation days and see how many I have left. The performance monitoring tool is nice because it keeps everything organised

Inconvénients

The UI could be made a bit easier to use it's a bit confusing at times. And I would love to see a Dark theme.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review.

Andrei

Nice app

Avantages

many features, pretty good and nice user experience

Inconvénients

a bit hard to use the navigation, features, role assigning

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you. Your suggestions are much appreciated, so feel free to drop us a line, for us to be able to improve your experience - reach us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to talk and help

Alexandru
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 31/05/2021

A breath of fresh air

I have been using different tools in corporate environments and Mirro seems to have that perfect balance between playful social tool and development tracking.

Avantages

Has a bit of a gamification element going on as well as a social media-type design but with an uncluttered and clean Ui

Inconvénients

It lacks a bit on the customization side

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we're on the same page regarding customisation of certain features. Stay tuned for some great news soon!

Camelia
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 29/05/2021

Totally recommended

Avantages

Like the user interface and the graphic design

Inconvénients

The leave calendar of the whole team it's hidden which doesn't promote organisation transparency

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Camelia, thank you for the kind words, that's the boost of energy we want to wake up to. We're trying to do our best for different company sizes, so calendars are pre-filtered for your teams only. Just hit "reset all filters" from the calendar and the entire company is revealed. If there's any issue or you're looking for a different resolution, we're one message away at [email protected]

Andrei

Publié le 11/05/2021

Mirro is a great team management tool

Avantages

The interface is really easy to use. For example managing leaves of absence is straight forward.

Inconvénients

Nothing to say at the moment, pretty happy with it.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Andrei, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Adriana

New user of Mirro

Avantages

It helps us to have a better relationship with colleagues

Inconvénients

I think it would be preferable to have other features such as tips and how to increase your quality and how to develop a better relationship between you and your colleagues.

Réponse de Zitec

Hi Adriana, you are a great part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. Please check our suggestions on performance management, carefully written for you guys: https://mirro.io/resources/

Adriana
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Great tool

Avantages

It's very user friendly, with a nice design that is very intuitive and easy to use. It encourages you to leave a feedback for your colleagues and help them with their professional development.

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons, the tool works perfectly.

Hi Adriana!