Avis clients sur TMetric

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TMetric

TMetric est une solution de gestion de projet qui aide les entreprises de toutes tailles à suivre le temps des tâches pour calculer les heures facturables, les budgets, la paie et plus encore. Il permet aux utilisateurs d'ajouter...

En savoir plus

Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/09/2023

Une application de suivi du temps

Avantages

Très facile à utiliser avec une horaire de travail et capture d'écran Je peux cliquer sur le bouton et suivre chaque minute

Inconvénients

Rien rencontré de mauvaisLa version gratuite est sans limite

Renelene Jay
Renelene Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/08/2019

An Easy-to-Use Freelancer Time Tracker and Summary Report Tool

I initially used Tmetric in digital marketing. As we all know digital marketing has a broad set of tasks that needs to be segmented especially on reports.

It helps me to prioritize set of tasks within its respective period. It also helps me to easily connect with the client.

At first, I doubted its capability as time tracker as I was confused on how to use it. But as I understand its real purpose, I then started enjoying its use especially on summary reports. Kudos to Tmetric!

Avantages

What I like most about it is its simplified yet detailed reports on a chosen time period. You can actually enumerate the different tasks you have worked on within your preferred timeline(hour/day/week/year). You can also choose as to how your summary reports will be shown—will it be by projects, by tasks, by team or by whole.
Nonetheless, you can also fix your reports even after the period you have worked on. If you feel that your report lacks some tasks you finished, you can always review and rewrite you reports for a more accurate summary.

Inconvénients

So far, all the features on its free plan have benefited me, my client and my work. I can't see any least of it.

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for your trust, Renelene Jay. We will continue to keep it this way.

Jonathan

Publié le 19/08/2019

Easy to use and customize time tracking tool

Avantages

The relatively unofficial API support for the product is very through; if there isn't a first party support already built in for the tools we use, Browser Extension enabling ZenDesk Support, then we have some flexibility to build up additional solutions to integrate TMetric into our work flow.

It's easy to create a budget for a project that can be assigned to either time or a monetary value.

Time is linear, and cannot overlap; so if you need to go back and change your time because it wasn't tracked properly, you don't need to worry about readjusting all entries to make sure you're not double billing a client.

Inconvénients

The project selection tool starts to get slow to load when you have a lot of projects in the system.

The desktop application hasn't always been that reliable (crashes, the window opening) although I still run it in the background to monitor what I'm working on, so I can go back and review it at any time.

Because time doesn't overlap it is relatively easy to accidentally overwrite a days worth of entries if you accidentally meant to make your start time of an entry to 3:00 PM, forgetting to add the "PM", and the system defaults to 3:00 AM, and giving you a quick "are you sure message".

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your point of view. Both the desktop and web application have become more steady.

Les meilleures alternatives à TMetric

Julius
Julius
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

TMetric for asana

Avantages

It is quite easy to use for the general time tracking purpose

Inconvénients

It is not fully integrated with asana, because, when starting to work with a task in asana, the project must be created into TMetric platform. Otherwise, you see tasks inside "No project". Another solution, you need to make a corrections to attach tasks to the projects. It could be better.
Also, It could have "default" lunch break, when the timer may be stopped automatically (should be chosen manualy).

Réponse de Devart

We appreciate your point of view. Thanks for the feedback. Deep Integration with Asana is in our roadmap.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 12/11/2020

Does its job, good bang for buck

I'm using TMetric for tracking my own time, plus that of the freelancers I'm working with on a regular basis.

Avantages

TMetric is very easy to use and is totally adequate if your main concern is timetracking. There's a bunch of integrations with project management and other tools, which simplifies a lot of things, at least for me.

Inconvénients

The invoicing part is not really well-thought of and not customizable enough I could use it instead of the current solution I'm using.

Alternatives envisagées

Time Doctor et Harvest

Pourquoi choisir TMetric

Time Doctor was too expensive and had a weird pricing model.

Logiciel antérieur

Time Doctor

Pourquoi passer à TMetric

Price.

Réponse de Devart

Thank you, your opinion is very important to us.

Répondu le 26/11/2020
Charlotte
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Publié le 19/08/2019

Great for freelancers! Works well.

Overall, I've enjoyed using TMetric, it far outperforms any other system I've used in the past and I'll definitely be sticking with it for the long haul.

Avantages

I love that I can track time for multiple clients with just a few clicks. The end of the week summaries are perfect and allow for quick and easy invoicing without too much effort.

Inconvénients

The software can be a tad glitchy at times, but I've found that some patience and a quick refresh usually gets things flowing smoothly again.

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for the review. We'll take it into account.

Ali
Ali

Publié le 05/08/2019

I always choose TMetric for any new team or project setup for years

We are tracking time of developers and reviewing their work according to TMetric data and it really helps us to manage our team and product development. Also TMetric is part of our KPI calculation.

Avantages

It' easy to use - the UI/UX is so intuitive. Last months it even became more available thanks to multi account support.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it has shutdowns. Sometimes it happened during really important period of time, where I needed it the most.

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for your trust, Ali. We will take it into account.

Répondu le 28/01/2020
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Absolutely a time saver

It’s fairly easy to use, not a whole lot of thinking involved. I absolutely love it.

Avantages

It tracks my activity and I’m able to add breaks where I see fit to ensure I’m charging the client for work conducted.

Inconvénients

I would love the ability to send the client my activity log and show them where I inserted breaks an such.

Réponse de Devart

Thank you for the review! Here you can find information about how to invite a client representative https://tmetric.com/help/workspace-management/collaborating-with-your-clients

Répondu le 20/07/2020
Krzysztof
Krzysztof

Time management Improver

Tmetric changed mmy time management completly. We are using Ticket software with time management but with tmetric i just retype values to that system. Earlier there were many situations when forgot to write down what i was doing, with tmetric i can easily check it.

- easy to use
- powerfull
- reports
- time tracking

Inconvénients

Windows app could be a little bit more customizable, App likes to hide its window while i would like it not to. Sencond thing is problems with Multi monitor setup when we detach thje second display the app sometimes wont show up until restarted.

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for the review. Our app is more customizable now and we'll continue to keep it this way.

Nataliia
Nataliia

Publié le 26/04/2021

Easy time tracking&tasks management

Cost-effective and intuitive time tracker. This app streamlines our time tracking, team, and project management. Really, we avoided with TMetric help problems with deadlines and improve collaboration with clients.

Avantages

1. All-in-one solution to manage your remote and onsite team.
2.Screenshots capturing
3.Activity level monitoring

Inconvénients

Mob version is not so advanced as web and desktop ones.

Réponse de Devart

Thank you for the feedback, Nataliia. We appreciate it!

Répondu le 11/10/2021
Boriša
Boriša

Review of TMetric

My boss can easily track how many hours I spend working. It is fast and reliable.

Avantages

Ease of use and application is very fast.

Inconvénients

Maybe it would be good flow to enter time without descriptions, so I can enter only hours. But I realize that a lot of other functionalities depends on those entries (reports, etc..)

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for your reply. We appreciate your point of view.

Marie

Publié le 22/08/2019

Great but missing features

Tmetric is very basic, reporting is poor and not configurable. While it tracks time it cannot track resource utilization, project burn, costs (vs price). Tmetric support is responsive however their reply for most of the enhancements is “it doesn’t do that” which means I need to find a product that wants to improve and provide the customer experience we need.

Avantages

So I use this for all employees billable or not. It is great for internal usage but it is a lot of work to transfer to an invoice for a customer. On average each employee spends two hours each week. It doesn’t track expenses, car mileage, or receipts on an account so we have to use multiple applications to get one invoice out each week.

I like that I can put in each contract assign the hours to each employee but it doesn’t do burn sheets so again I need another tool.
As for tracking time it’s just okay. It’s great when it work automatically on the computer. It does a great job at tracking idle time but tends to crash when in a project monitoring activity. While all apps crash the issue is you don’t know this one has because it’s hidden until you want to do a different task and then you’ve lost all your tracking. Oh there is a feature to allow customers access but I would never do that without the ability to configure it to show the customer what I want

Inconvénients

Reliability and stability are the least favorite things

Réponse de Devart

Thank you for your time and review. We will further improve our application.

Leon
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

The Time tracker I was looking for as a freelancer

Avantages

As a freelancer (Web/Software Developent) I found almost every feature that I needed working for different clients with their respective projects and tasks. Some projects run on an hourly rate basis, others have their budgets. You can combine both. I also time track my own learning and other non-earning processes, so that in the end of the month I can see the time spent on commercial as well as non-commercial tasks. The reports are really nice. I use submit them together with the invoice to the respective clients, making my month's work transparent to them. The application is very intuitive. You see only what you really need. You have type-ahead suggestions for new tasks based on what you have already entered in the past. There are some team functionalities, which I don't use as a freelancer, but which could be pretty useful if you work in team. The app runs comfortably synchron on any device.

Inconvénients

The app design is not well suitable for a small viewport (smartphone). It gets horizontally scrollable, which is not really comfortable. Probably it's a general problem for timelines, but I hope there could be a solution for that in the future. A mobile app would be nice too.

Réponse de Devart

Thank you for your time and review. We will improve our application.

Gamaliel

Publié le 16/07/2020

A useful tool for tracking time

I'm tracking both billable and non-billable time for my business giving me a better view of where my time is going and what I'm doing with it, thus allowing me to better optimize my time investment.

Avantages

I like the time entry system, it provides an easy to use method for entering time both during and after spending it.

Actual time entry generally works well, with time pickers and auto-complete providing high-speed data entry.

Reports provide useful overviews and charts for time spent by various criteria over various time periods.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, when doing time entry, there will be a glitch regarding AM/PM where the system makes a non-intuitive choice.

It seems like the desktop application receives a lot less love and attention (it's less polished) then the web interface is.

Réponse de Devart

Gamaliel, thanks for your feedback! We will carefully review it.

Répondu le 22/07/2020
Vinicius

Fundamental

It's a must to have time tracker for teams, I know if a I'm being productive or not. I can share the log with my team and make adjustments. I can estimate better the next jobs and provide the ideal due time to clients and to the board.

Avantages

The product has improved a lot since they started. It's simple to use but full of features, as you can read in others feedbacks.

I don’t need to edit all stuff, it knows where I’m am and what a I’m doing. I just need to add a title and labels and Tmetric supply me with a day or week relatory as I wish.

The interface is easy to use, quick to learn, very easy to visualize the informations and the interactions respond instantly without delays.

Inconvénients

Too much grey in the UI (but I’m a designer so maybe not the focus group user)

It's just a time tracker after all, I have to use other tools for other kind of work management (so I have to end up to administrate a lot of tools at time).

Réponse de Devart

Thanks a lot for your time and review. We will further improve our application.

ALEXANDER

Publié le 29/01/2020

Manage team members' hours on company projects

It integrates my personal and team workflow considerably well, making it easy to categorize time and keep all project tasks on time.

Avantages

• Integration with several fermenters that we use as Jira and Tello.
• Has the function of exporting to spreadsheets in .csv format.
• Provides mobile application.
• Very good cost benefit.
• It has great usability and option to use tags.
• It makes it much easier to track my team's work.

Inconvénients

Occasional failures or loss of service without warning or apparent reason.
The desktop application is a little complicated.
Exporting reports to Google Drive takes a little bit of work.
Navigating through different tasks is a little bad.
At first, I found it difficult to visualize the time that my colleagues took on each project.

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for your review! We're working hard to meet the users' requirements. If you have questions in the process of using the product, please contact our support and we will quickly fix it. And we are happy to accept comments about the navigation of the interface, as we always listen to our customers point of view and try to make TMetric as convenient as possible.

Répondu le 06/05/2020
Xander

Publié le 07/02/2017

Time tracking essentials without the bloat

After another free time tracking app we used completely overhauled their UI in favour of providing lots of features we didn't really need, we went to look for an alternative solution. We stumbled upon TMetric, a new time tracking app seemingly still in its early stages. This is great because the team behind it clearly focused on the essentials first without bloating the software with feature creep. The core interactions required for a time tracking app are all very polished and unlike the competitor products. I personally really like the timeline and seeing my logged work hours and breaks so visually. It's also really intuitive to add breaks or worklog items after the fact. Integrations with common project management software are plentiful and the one I used so far works seamless ly (GitLab). The only shortcomings are in the billing rate options, these are still very basic so having multiple different rates depending on task type etc is not possible yet (as far as I know). However, Devart has a support portal where they are reasonably active and you can request features there.

Avantages

Very simple and intuitive, visual timeline for your worklogs and breaks

Inconvénients

Billing rates are very basic (only one rate for your account and a team member rate)

Pawel
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 17/05/2022

Really recomend!

Avantages

Tmetric made the simplest time tracking. We can track every single minute,.

Inconvénients

A little expensive just for simple software

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 12/02/2017

Nice Straightforward Time Tracking App

My favorite thing about TMetric is the day view. This is the main view where you start and stop tasks. It's incredibly simple and has a fantastic graph showing all logged work for the day.

This lets me easily see:
- How much I've been working on a task during the day
- How much time I've logged for the day
- By hovering, I can see how long each break I took was.

I've used several other time tracking services, and none of them made it this easy to cover those basic features.

Pros:
- Great day overview graphic.
- Easily see how long breaks where.
- Free for up to 5 users!

Cons:
- The UI isn't the most intuitive. Once you understand how things work, it's easy.
- Desktop app is for Windows only, so I can't take advantage of their automatic tracking.
- Reports don't generate any graphics, just line items with hours.

Currently the reports tell you things like "You spent 40 hours on this project", but I don't see a way to see a graphic that would tell me when I worked those 40 hours.

Overall, this a great tool for time tracking. My one piece of advice if you're thinking of trying TMetric: Commit to trying this for a week. You need to push past the initial setup and slight learning curve to enjoy how easy TMetric is to use.

Avantages

The thing I like most about TMetric is the "Today" page. It provides great information and makes time tracking quite simple.

Inconvénients

The reports are fairly barebones... just the data. Wish the time tracking data was used to create graphics of how much work was done on each day/week/month for different projects.

Philip

Makes life easy

The integration with Asana is much smoother and hassle-free than most of the other options out there.

Avantages

- The integration with Asana makes it a pleasure to use on a daily basis
- It's very simple to make adjustments to time entries
- Reports have a clean design and flexible enough to see how you spend your time

- It doesn't seem to support multiple workspaces from Asana

Réponse de Devart

Thanks for review. Here you can find more info about integration with Asana https://tmetric.com/integrations/asana-time-tracking

Répondu le 20/07/2020
Borja
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 05/08/2019

A good option to consider

I've been using this tool since I join my company to log what I do and where I spend my time.
It's very easy to use, and the reports are very useful.
The only problems I've had are described in the Cons section, so a good app in general.

* Easy to use
* Excellent free tier.
* Can filter tasks by project, client, dates, tags, ...

Inconvénients

* Sometimes it loses connection to the server and you're unable to start/stop tasks.
* Hard (impossible?) to fix recurrent tasks: if you reuse a task but you didn't apply correct project/tags the first time, you'll need to set it every time you select it again

Réponse de Devart

Thanks. We appreciate your point of view. After numerous updates, we optimized the connection channel and the service is no longer falling.

Répondu le 28/01/2020
Robin

Publié le 07/02/2017

One of the best time trackers available

Time tracking is hard, I've used 2-3 other time tracking apps on a daily basis for a couple of months and the only piece of software that really nailed the core functionality for me was TMetric. The interface is put simply, a pleasure to work with. On top of that, I don't even use the main interface that much, because the Chrome Extension integrates neatly with almost every (webdev) project management tool we've used (Github, Gitlab, JIRA, ..)

The only thing that would be a nice to have(having used Harvest as well), is billing rates per tag or task categories. We bill certain types of tasks within a project differently to our customers and creating a project per type of task for every customer seems like an akward way of achieving this. I know a few companies that would switch to TMetric instantly if this feature was available.

Overall I love TMetric and it's simplicity!

- Lightweight interface
- Simplicity

- No per task type / category / tag billing rates

Ariana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

TMetric a robust tool

I am a designer and work for a large company where we use or Jira for organizing tasks, with the integration of Tmetric, I was able to focus much more on the production of my tasks, do not interrupting my mindset. This also reduced my anxiety and I don't need to open several tools during my workday. Your reports are great and accurate.

Avantages

What I like most about TMetric is that it helps me understand how I am spending my time, in addition to making me spend it less time because it is an application with several solutions for those who work as a team. Their integrations are brilliant and make my work much more productive.

Inconvénients

There's nothing it haven't liked so far. TMetric serves its function very well.

Réponse de Devart

Many thanks for your time and review, Ariana.

Répondu le 22/07/2020
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

Publié le 21/02/2017

Perfect for a Startup

I've been using T-Metric for months, and it has been my go-to time-tracking software. It is currently offered for free so its value for money is superb.We'll see how they choose to charge for their service in the future. For now, it being free and having a nice Chrome extension that plays well with Asana, as well as its extremely easy-to-use interface and simplicity are what drew me to it and keep me here.

Avantages

Simple, free, easy to track track time and generate reports.

Inconvénients

In my specific case, the limitation that prevents employees from entering time more than 3 days late has been troublesome. I would like to see an option to control this functionality, as well as perhaps a time-approval process that can be done on a weekly basis, where employees submit their time and have it approved by a supervisor.

MARCUS
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 21/02/2017

Very nice tool to control you time on projects

I searched a lot of time and tested various project management tools and ended up adopting Tmetric. It was the most complete tool I found and still has integration with several development ideals like visual studio online. In addition to having a great range of free use, it helps a lot to small teams that have no budget for paid tools.

Avantages

Good integration with third-party tools.
Time Value Calculation Resource.

Inconvénients

Integration with third-party systems can not tell the project when I start a task. This causes me to have a job getting back on the site, editing the task and informing the project.

251 avis