Avis clients sur Clari Copilot

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Clari Copilot

Wingman est un outil de veille conversationnelle qui aide les équipes de vente à obtenir une meilleure visibilité sur le pipeline, des informations exploitables et un coaching en temps réel. Wingman donne aux commerciaux les...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Tori
Tori

Publié le 02/08/2021

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Avantages

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Inconvénients

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Naveed

Publié le 13/02/2021

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Avantages

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard.

Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise.

Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Inconvénients

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Alternatives envisagées

Chorus

Pourquoi passer à Clari Copilot

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.
Eamonn

Publié le 13/02/2023

Wingman review

Overall, it is a good platform for recording calls

Avantages

makes recording sales calls easycall analytics are useful - especially talk ratio

Inconvénients

unreliable transcription - written transcripts are not accurate and unreliable to send/ use in formal contexts

Les meilleures alternatives à Clari Copilot

Lamija

Publié le 06/06/2022

Cheap and Amazing!

Sushma was very helpful and quick to respond to any of the questions.
Their support team is also amazing and very quick!

Avantages

The product is very user-friendly. The onboarding was very fast since they have quick, straight to the point videos that help you to learn how to use the system.
Reviewing the calls; categorizing the parts of the calls to help the sales onboarding and overall the improvement of the sales team when it comes to objections is my favorite part of the system.
I truly believe it can be used not only for sales teams, but for each client-facing department.

Inconvénients

Transcript can be improved a little bit.

Kemal
Kemal
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 14/09/2022

Best call recording tool!

Wingman is helping us a lot to increase our call quality by listening to and evaluating our employees. It also saves so much time for our admins. When there's a question agent cannot answer, we can simply do that part of the recording and send it to relevant teams. It's a must-have tool for any company that has sales/bd teams.

Avantages

It almost correctly transcripts any accent. Saves us so much time for our admins and helps us to evaluate our calls and employees.

Inconvénients

It's only missing one feature. I'd like to put a limitation on who can listen to the calls.

Kaushik
Kaushik

Publié le 14/12/2021

Avantages

It is very easy to use and convenient. It has an app which we can track our past calls and learn from others too.

Inconvénients

I havent felt anything that could hamper my experience on the platform

Jeeviya
Jeeviya

Publié le 04/12/2019

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Avantages

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references.
The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Inconvénients

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Neha
Neha

Publié le 07/11/2021

Best Sales Interaction platform available in the market

The overall experience has been great. It's a wonderful tool for managing the sale interaction process end to end. The insights offered are valuable both to the AE as well as the manager who is alerted whenever a deal is at risk and is offered suggestions. Can be used as a wonderful coaching tool too.

Avantages

I really like how can after a call I can go in and view the recordings seamlessly of the entire sales interaction, the insights that give throughout the journey of the entire sales call are valuable. We can view the recordings on the go whenever we like to check if we are missing out on any important detail. The amazing part is, if for some reason you cannot listen to the call, you have an option to read it as well and make your observations. Overall, I love it!

Inconvénients

There's nothing to dislike, to be honest, I really enjoy working with this tool. I want more people to know about it and take advantage of this tool for managing their sales function.

Fernanda
Fernanda

Publié le 25/01/2021

best personal assistant :)

after making several similar calls during the day I tend to lose attention on some, but being able to revisit accurate notes has been a lifesaver

Avantages

I can go over each conversation to check important bits I could've missed, or track common points/convos amongst successful interactions with my leads and clients.

Inconvénients

a little disruptive window when the call is over, no big deal to be honest

Veronika
Veronika
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 03/08/2020

Great tool to track the calls with customers.

Overall it is a great tool!

Avantages

It is very easy to use as wingman connects automatically to every call, to both systems Zoom and Google Hangouts. It is super cool because no extra steps are required and you can't forget to connect it to a call. But my favorite features are a search option through the whole call conversation and commenting option. Usually, I need to recall something from the call and instead of listening one hour call, I can directly find via search the moment I am looking for. Definitely recommended for everyone who is at saas and makes customer calls and customer interviews.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Everything works as expected. The software is constantly improving which is great!

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 23/11/2021

Amazing UX, great team, company on the rise!

Mostly handoffs amongst different departments, sales coaching, as well as onboarding for new employees.

Avantages

The UX of Wingman competes with some of the best in their class. Best bang for your buck, and willing to help fellow startups on pricing packages that adjust to your growth potential. From the beginning, the sales team was understanding, and at no point did we feel pressure on signing a contract. We first analyzed other platforms, and they all seemed to want to pressure us into signing even though timing didn't make sense at the time. Props to the entire sales team regarding this point. Furthermore, they actively listen to our needs and are improving the platform adjusting to their customer's needs.

Inconvénients

For right now, Wingman can't transcribe Spanish voice (which is the core of our business). Raised this point to our sales rep, and a request has been put forth in order to prioritize this request in their product roadmap.

Harish

Publié le 25/11/2019

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Avantages

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Inconvénients

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Publié le 22/12/2022

Great solution for Deal Management & Call Coaching

This is a critical tool as part of our sales tech stack. We love the integration with Salesforce and Clari and ability to keep track of both calls and demos. I personally spend at least 2 hours a day using Wingman to review calls, look at deal energy and score my teams calls to provide them instant feedback.

Avantages

We use this every day. We keep track of call performance and share links to recordings with our prospects. We also can use the deals central to track deal energy and score calls for sales coaching

Inconvénients

Subtle improvements to deal management, more specifically visibility into email communications. It would be great to listen into live calls as well.

Germain
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/11/2019

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Avantages

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

Inconvénients

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Alternatives envisagées

Chorus

Pourquoi passer à Clari Copilot

Better value, pricing model and service.

Réponse de Clari

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Répondu le 09/11/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 08/07/2021

BEST TOOL TO ENABLE A GROWING SAAS COMPANY

Avantages

1. The integration with other products is an incredible feature because as a user of the tool, I don't have to do anything. Setup once, and Voilaah!
2. The support from the Wingman team is incredible. The folks reply to a query post-midnight as well.
3. The Wingman extension on the chrome browser is probably their best feature. Helps record super important CRM calls with the click of a button.

I can write probably 10 more features but I suggest you try this tool yourself and see the magic unfold.

Inconvénients

Hardly anything. As a daily user, I haven't had any major concerns over the last year. Although the speech-to-text feature can be improved.

Denzil

Publié le 26/11/2019

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

Avantages

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Inconvénients

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Perkin

Publié le 03/10/2021

"Wingman is incredibly useful, efficient, and user friendly!"

Wingman helps in understanding prospects pain points from discovery calls as well as demo calls. This can benefit me in planning new personalized marketing campaigns.

Avantages

Very intuitive to use, the perfect way to understand which areas needing improvement during the sales process. Apart from this, you also get to see the ratio of how much your sales rep. talked compared to the prospect.

Inconvénients

The voice-to-text conversion is also good, however, it could always be a bit better. Overall, there is nothing that I dislike about Wingman, just tiny things that I'm sure will improve over time.

Andew
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 07/09/2022

Match Made in Tech Heaven

Avantages

Wingman integrated perfectly into our existing tech stack. With integrations into both HubSpot and Slack it made the decision easy. It will help us scale our sales operations as the company looks to move to the next level.

Inconvénients

The reporting could be a bit more robust and customizable. Currently it is a bit out of the box and will require API work down the road to get more detail out of it.

Haseena
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/01/2022

Wingman is great!

Avantages

Wingman is great at picking up action items in my calls and making it easy to find specific areas of my call I need to reference. This has seriously decreased the time it takes for me to recap from my client calls.

Inconvénients

I do not love how it joins the call as a note-taker only because my clients tend to think someone else is in the call, but it is not a terrible feature.

Publié le 25/05/2022

Seamless Sales Optimization

Wingman has simplified and optimized our sales workflow. The tool is exciting to work with, as you discover all the features and abilities.

Avantages

Wingman is truly intuitive, it does a great job with call transcripts and making them actionable. It's a great tool for sales representatives to take notes and relevant actions on their contacts.

Inconvénients

The UI can be a bit overwhelming at first, as you go understanding all the features available. But this isn't a big deal and the learning curve is not too steep.

Publié le 28/11/2019

Best Call Analysis Software Out There!

As my review title "The best call analysis software out there!"

Avantages

I've been using Wingman for the past six months since I joined in my new company who are into United States Information Technology and Services since I started Wingman I can say that it's the best way to review my pwn calls and do better and also listen to mt teams calls and do better always.

Inconvénients

I always use my Neutral Accent and sometimes when I listen to my calls I can see the wrong texts in the Text Box.

Yash

Publié le 16/08/2022

Great tool for recordings

My overall experience has been great, some initial features were missing which now have been integrated well.

Avantages

I think I like how user friendly and easy to navigate the tool is.

Inconvénients

In all honestly, I don't think there is any feature that I need that doesn't exist on Wingman.

Akshay

Publié le 24/09/2020

Product utility that cuts across functions

Avantages

I can tag conversations and split them by questions, key words and search through them making it easy for coaching my team and help with product roadmap

Inconvénients

Automated transcriptions need some work - it has been improving but some way off to perfection.

• Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 21/02/2023

Wingman Brings Sales intelligence which every Sales person is thriving for

Avantages

I liked the Call recording and transcription feature, I also liked the deal warning it shows with the engagement level of each communication. It really helps you to keep your CRM hygienic which is key for every salesperson.

Inconvénients

I am not aware of such things however I am aware that Wingman is working on some features which will help better .

josh

Publié le 20/11/2021

Amazing product

Avantages

It saves me hours every week and it clearly has improved sales performance

Inconvénients

The gametape feature Ideally would allow more insering snippets of videos rather than a whole video. Im nitpicking. it's great

311 avis