Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Jane

Jane est une solution de gestion de cabinet qui aide les cliniques de santé et de bien-être à rationaliser les opérations liées à la prise de rendez-vous, à la facturation, aux organigrammes, etc. Elle permet aux patients de...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Jane

189 avis sur 183
Classer par :
Sandra V.

Publié le 01/05/2020

Jane got me through April 2020

My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing.
Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting.
It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Avantages

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package.
Great customer service.

Inconvénients

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

Sandra

This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied.

I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you...

And I'm so glad to hear that you're working with Online Appointments! We're still working on more resources for you around returning to in-practice treatment and what it might look like to have a bit of a hybrid model for a while, with both in office and online care.

Today we're working on a guide for screening calls with COVID-19 screening intake forms and consents.

You're doing a phenomenal job Sandra! If there's more Jane can do to help you and your practice in resources, education or features let us know.

Répondu le 04/05/2020
Eileen D.

Publié le 08/10/2021

Best thing ever! Completely changed my life!

Absolutely thrilled with it, as are our clients. It was easy to get up and running and was fully customizable. Support is readily available and consistently reliable, friendly and professional.

Avantages

I love how intuitive it is for running my acupuncture practice. Easy to use, it is hard to think of things it doesn’t do. It has made my day to day so much simpler. It also has a built in “forensics” ability to track everything that was done, by whom, and when. This makes any errors easy to track and correct. Customer service is impeccable. They are constantly working on refining the platform and keep us in the loop.

Inconvénients

Really can’t think of anything! Except that I wish I found it sooner.

Hi Eileen,

Wow. I'm smiling so big right now!

Our mission is to Help the Helpers and to hear you say "Completely changed my life!" when talking about Jane is the reason we do what we do. It really means so much to our entire team.

Thank you for your words and for choosing to be a part of the Jane community. We are so fortunate to have you :)

Répondu le 14/10/2021
Amanda S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 06/05/2020

Major issue with basic function

Avantages

Nothing - I have a major complaint - see below.

Inconvénients

I have used JaneApp as a client with about 3 different organizations and I always run into the same time-consuming, frustrating issue. When booking an appointment slot with someone, JaneApp gives you the option to choose that slot and book it. However, once you select the time slot, it says "Let's get you signed in." No problem. I sign in. But then, instead of simply completing the booking of the slot I chose, it shows my account with the words 'no bookings'. So then I have to manually go to the calendar again to book that slot. HOWEVER, now that slot is unavailable. (Someone told me that Janeapp makes slots unavailable for 3 minutes after booking.) So I have to wait for a few minutes until the time slot shows up as available again. This is glitchy and confusing. If clients are required to sign in BEFORE booking, they should NOT be given the option to book appointments - the system should force them to sign in first. If they are NOT required to sign in first, they should be given the option to book a given slot, and then if they need to sign in, that's fine, but then once this is complete, clients should be automatically returned to the process to complete that same booking SEAMLESSLY without having to go back to the calendar or rechoose the slot (after being confused and wondering why it's no longer available), just like other functional booking systems do. I don't know why this basic issue has not been addressed. Would not recommend this software!

Hi Amanda,

Oh shoot. I'm sorry you're having trouble with Jane's online booking.

You mention you're a patient having trouble booking with Jane's online booking flow. And that you're using Jane to book at 3 different practices!

I can imagine, then, that any difficulties you're having are 3 times as frustrating. It definitely sounds like you're having a strange experience with the way Jane's behaving for you - when you sign in, your chosen appointment should be already selected and ready to confirm. And actually, if you're working on a private device, you can have Jane remember you so that you don't have to log in every time you want to book.

I'm going to make sure your experience as a patient is well documented here on our side, but more importantly I'm hopeful we can fix the log in problems you're experiencing.

We'll follow up to your email.

Talk soon - Alison - Co-Founder

Répondu le 12/05/2020

Les meilleures alternatives à Jane

Dena S.

Publié le 27/10/2021

I have found the customer service team to be incredibly supportive, kind, and patient.

Avantages

I really appreciate the Jane system. I find it easy to use for both myself as well as my client.

Inconvénients

At times there are issues or glitches with the video system, but I do also think that may be the internet connection that clients are using.

Doxy.me

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Had heard better reviews about Jane than other systems.

Hi Dena,

Thank you so very much for the stars and kind words about our customer support team here at Jane!

We strongly desire to be trusted and helpful, so it's encouraging to hear you say Jane is easy to use for both you and your client.

If you haven't seen it already we have a lovely Telehealth training guide for clients. If you'd like to share this resource you can find it here: https://jane.app/guide/telehealth/training-resources-for-your-patients

We also have an Online Appointment Troubleshooting guide, which might be helpful for those with a tricky Internet connection:

In addition, I hope you'll continue to reach out to our team with any questions. We're always happy to help :)

Thanks again and have a great week!

Répondu le 01/11/2021
Tzachi "saki" litov -.

Publié le 07/06/2020

Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!

Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

Avantages

The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Inconvénients

Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

Hi there Saki,

So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that.

I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you.

And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the need for an internal database of contacts. This pairs nicely with a more robust "letters" feature that we have on our roadmap, so I'll make sure this feedback is part of that planning.

Thanks for the lovely final comments. I 100% agree with you that the community you gain when you join Jane is a benefit that's hard to describe. We are also looking at doing more with the connection of our members since owning and running a practice can be a pretty lonely role.

Appreciate you and the work you do Saki!

Répondu le 09/06/2020
Katie M.

Publié le 07/01/2022

Life saver!

Jane has been so easy to use. Any time we have a new practitioner join, all I have to do is tell them to watch the help videos and they are good to go!

Avantages

Jane is so easy to use and makes my life so much easier when trying to schedule clients and send reminders. The survey option has been great in relation to COVID-19 screening. Huge time saver!

Inconvénients

It would be nice if the chart function had an option to change the template being used once I have created a chart entry. Sometimes I click on the wrong template and then can't change it without archiving the first one.

Hi Katie,

Happy New Year and thank you for the kind review!

It sounds like you're really taking full advantage of our Clinical Surveys feature - that's awesome to hear.

I have shared your review with our content team this morning. I know they will be so happy to hear that you direct your new staff towards our training videos.

When it comes to charting in Jane you can add additional templates to your entry while in draft mode. If you're still having trouble or I have misunderstood please do reach out to our support team. We'd love to talk through this with you and find a solution that works :)

I hope you have an awesome week, Katie.

Thanks again,

Répondu le 14/01/2022
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Publié le 24/11/2021

5/5

Avantages

The simplicity and it's ability to be customized

Inconvénients

the google calendar integration is delayed and can't keep up to changes

Hey there,

Thank you for the stars and 5/5 review title! It's nice to hear simplicity as one of the pros you've shared.

Troubleshooting calendar integrations can be tricky since we only have access to one part of the puzzle. However, we've had much success with the contents of our guide Troubleshooting Tips for Subscribed Calendars found here: https://jane.app/guide/patient-profiles/troubleshooting-tips-for-subscribed-calendars

If you need a hand please reach out directly to our support team, we're here to help :)

Enjoy the day!

Répondu le 29/11/2021
Veronica G.

Publié le 24/11/2021

By far the best

I can't say enough good things about this software and everything it does. It is the sole reason managing my clinic is as easy as it is.

Avantages

Everything is easy to use, the service is second to none, and it's local to British Columbia which really makes it feel more reliable and secure.

Inconvénients

Nothing really to dislike since everything is top of the line and by far the best of all the software options available.

Veronica,

What a lovely review. Thank you!

You mention that Jane "is the sole reason managing my clinic is as easy as it is" - wow, that is just so encouraging.

I don't have much to say other than the fact that we're just so fortunate to have Jane users like yourself. Thanks for doing the work you do and making a difference in your community!

Have a wonderful start to your week :)

Répondu le 29/11/2021
Lehla M.

Publié le 16/12/2021

Superb Customer Service

Excellent customer service and easy to use. Great help feature available and quick turnaround for phone inquires.

Avantages

Ease of use and customer service. Ability to handle insurance and easy submission for direct billing.

Inconvénients

Periodic need to reauthenticate, not much else

Hi Lehla,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I really enjoyed the title :)

It sounds like you might be referring to the need to reauthenticate the Pacific Blue Cross integration, is that right?

This reauthentication process is something that is required by PBC to confirm your login information periodically. Please do let our support team know if you need a hand with that at any time - we love to hear from you!

Take care and enjoy the holiday season.

Répondu le 21/12/2021
Jessica S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/12/2021

Love this online booking application!

Booking, forms, invoicing!

Avantages

Haven't started using it with clients yet but it's very user friendly and has excellent options and features.

Inconvénients

Some features are a bit tough to understand without a demo or training with a Jane rep to explain them. So I really appreciated and value that you offer support that way via zoom!

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the review and all the stars :)

I love that you're exploring all of the unique features that Jane has to offer. Learning new software can be overwhelming, so I'm really glad that you've taken advantage of our demos and support.

I'm not sure if you've seen it already, but you can also book dedicated 1:1 support calls with our staff if you want to chat more about a specific feature too! Check that out here: seejanerun.janeapp.com

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and thanks for being a part of the Jane community.

Répondu le 21/12/2021
Karla F.

Publié le 28/10/2021

Easy for Clinicians

Having experience with several systems during public practice in hospitals, Jane is straightforward and somewhat intuitive. When it isn't, the help desk is very good.

Avantages

We like that it is Canadian and will comply with our laws without translating through USA or UK information. We like that it is easy to see where we are with our schedules. We like that it makes invoicing and keeping money issues with clients straightforward.

Inconvénients

For our automotive insurance claim clients it does not integrate, but we understand that this is beyond Jane's reach due to legislation in Ontario. It does update frequently and as a clinic without a full time admin assistant we simply don't make use of newer items, or customize forms. We keep it simple.
We REALLY wish we could print out the help articles so those of us who are over 40 could read while we work through the instructions.

Hi Karla!

Thank you for your Canadian support :) I am happy to hear that you are enjoying Jane's scheduling and billing features.

If you haven't seen it already we actually have an HCAI integration request under review by our team. You can follow along with new updates on our public customer feedback request site here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/hcai-integration

I hear you about the desire to print out guide documents (I love paper copies myself!). Are you using Chrome as your browser? If so, I found this guide to help you print: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1069693?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

If you need a hand with this please do reach out to our support team!

Have a good week, Karla. Thanks again for sharing with us - we appreciate you.

Répondu le 01/11/2021
Kristin L.

Publié le 21/09/2021

Medical Practice- Telemedicine

Jane has been great overall. You cannot beat the customer service, however I have spent too much time figuring out how to do "workarounds" on my own and I wish that I did not have to do that so much.

Avantages

The customer support is the most amazing feature. They are all intelligent and friendly. I like the upbeat design as well. It takes a while to learn the little things to do workarounds, but once I achieve that, then I believe that I will be able to function just as well as a more expensive EHR with a much cheaper cost. For a medical practice, it is much better than other inexpensive EHRs like Simple Practice that really would not work well at all.

Inconvénients

There are things that I want to be able to customize more easily in the emails.
As a medical practice, it lacks features to integrate with pharmacies and labs, but that would prob be an upgrade. There are some simple things that could be easily fixed that I have to do a feature request for and probably will be a long while, if at all like
1. Adding a middle name to profile information. (yet it has a "pronoun" feature)
2. Sending a post visit email to a patient with a custom message
3. Lacking the integration for the transfer of intake information into the first appointment chart.
4. A customizable dashboard for each patient would be awesome. I really need that. Like simply a dashboard of shortcuts to the WHOLE CHART, where I can put notes like the last prescription sent, pharmacy etc and not have to toggle around to find the info everywhere.
So there is more time spent trying to figure out how to do "workarounds" and this has been pretty time consuming.

AdvancedMD EHR

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Price Jane has good extra features with integrations (but it increases cost). Not sure about the extra features for Advanced MD and how they compare or if they have any at all.

Hi Kristin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and send us stars :)

The information you collect in the questionnaire portion of the intake form will actually be saved directly to the patient's chart! You can learn more about that here if you'd like: https://jane.app/guide/patient-profiles/intake-forms

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already be sure to check out the option to pin and star your chart entries for quick reference. More on that here: https://jane.app/guide/charting/pinning-and-starring-your-chart-entries

I am really glad to hear that you have added your other requests to our public customer feedback site. Your feedback is welcome and very much valued.

I hope you'll continue to rely on our support team for help throughout your Jane journey. This way we can talk about the "workarounds" you've created and discuss the best solutions for you and your practice.

We appreciate you!

Répondu le 27/09/2021
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 06/05/2021

Reliable EMR system

Reliable EMR system, multifunctional, easy and neat user interface, excellent customer support

Avantages

- Easy to use for both administrators and patients/clients
- Clean and organized user interface
- Great customer support
- Functional - billing, charting, scheduling

Inconvénients

- Charting could be more advanced - ideally incorporating some elements of previous chart notes to save users more time charting
- Cost is slightly more expensive than competitors

Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and share your thoughts.

I really appreciate the words you chose to describe Jane here - reliable, easy to use, and multifunctional. Oh - and I noticed your comment on support too :)

When it comes to Jane's pricing, we have worked hard to make our pricing as fair and competitive as possible. Our pricing model is our true cost for running Jane, meaning that we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts.

I hope you will reach out to a member of our support team this week, so we can make sure you're on the best plan for you!

Thanks again and hope you have an awesome week.

On Behalf of the Jane Team

Répondu le 25/05/2021
Lynn M.

Publié le 12/03/2021

Invoicing

I love Janeapp ... very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

Avantages

How easy it is to use and find things from an admistrative point.

Inconvénients

Invoicing - NEED to be able to invoice more than one product per invoice. It's very frustrating when we have a patient that needs multiple supplements and we have to send individual invoices for up to 10 products, sometimes more. It truly is the only thing I do not like about Janeapp.

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for this review. I am so pleased to hear that you find Jane user-friendly and recommend Jane to others! Word of mouth is so important to us.

You're right, the ability to add multiple products is an existing request on our feature request site. If you have not added your vote to the list already, I hope you will do so here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/compiling-multiple-sessions-andor-products-onto-a-single-invoice-document

We sincerely appreciate these reviews because it shows us how Jane is helping, but also how Jane could be better. We will definitely keep working towards that final features/functionality star.

Thanks again for the feedback, Lynn. Happy you're here!

Répondu le 17/05/2021
Katie D.

Publié le 10/03/2021

Jane Saves the Day!

Avantages

Jane has made our chiropractic office run so much more smoothly than we were able to achieve with other EHR programs. We were able to eliminate unneeded extra pieces of software and have cloud access to be able to securely access patient files and charting from anywhere. Allowing patients to schedule and pay online is a huge plus, and our patients find their interactions with Jane easy to navigate as well! I also love that Jane's customer service is incredibly helpful and responsive. They also allow their users to suggest and vote on feature requests to help Jane's updates move forward in a way that makes the most sense for their user base.

Inconvénients

There are a few places where I'd prefer to have more control over reporting and data integration with other software. This is not a deal-breaker for us, but does limit us somewhat in how we can present data. Every difficulty that I've run across, I have been able to get a good reason from the people at Jane as to why they were unable to do so (one case was to keep data HIPAA secure) or to find a work-around. Frequently the request is met with "that's on our roadmap to work on." And they DO come through on those promises!

Dr. Donovan,

I am totally picturing Jane as a superhero right now - thanks for the fun visual :)

It's so encouraging to hear that Jane is impacting your clinic in these positive ways. Positive patient feedback too! You do so much for the community as a full-time helper and anything we can do to help you back is the end goal.

I am also really happy to hear that you're utilizing our public customer feedback site to tell us more about what you'd like to see in Jane. We'd love if you continue to provide our team with feedback when you run into areas of improvement.

Thanks for your continued involvement in Jane's story!

Répondu le 18/05/2021
Kaila B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Publié le 09/03/2021

The best software ever!

Training is a breeze with a software like this! So user friendly and beautiful to use everyday! The Jane company is very innovative and are constantly coming up with ways to make things easier, different integrations and what not. I love the simplicity, I love the colours. The online booking system has been awesome for our clinic and our patients. I will also add on the experience with communicating with Jane representatives has been amazing. They e-mail back quickly, are always nice, and explain in detail what's going on with whatever you are inquiring about. In any business its important to have that, they always help me out when I'm stuck!

Avantages

What I like most is the overall ease of use, its very user friendly for everyone! From taking payments, to tracking the A/R, to day end cashing out, it is so simple as everything is recorded properly. Our therapists would say the charting section is useful with all of the different templates, and our patients would say the online booking system is great as well.

Inconvénients

The only feature that I can even think of that would be missing from Jane App is a feature to tell you if someone your booking is already booked in on that day. A pop up saying something like "Heads up! this person is already booked on this day at this time" would be extremely beneficial for our staff! Some patients forget they have an appointment and will go to book in thinking they haven't. This is the only suggestion I could add and would think that I like least is the double booking.. I know Jane will eventually make this because they listen to your suggestions and actually put them into action!

Réponse de Jane Software

Thanks for the lovely review, Kaila :)

I love that you've taken the time to let us know about everyone's experience (admin, therapists, patients).

Oh- and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team - we love hearing from you!

If you haven't already I hope you'll add your vote to the existing feature request to add an Alert for Double Booking into Jane. I will include the link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/alert-for-double-booking

Thanks again for sharing and for growing with Jane over the last two years. Here's to the next two!

Répondu le 17/05/2021
Zeke W.

Publié le 26/02/2021

Hands down the best EMR/practice management software.

Absolutely the best. Many of the features that other companies charge for are included in Jane's basic version and honestly, Jane does them better. Can't say enough good about them. Just try the product and you will see.

Avantages

Easy to use, does everything you need and almost everything you want without having to pay more. Customizable chart notes, works for multiple disciplines, fantastic scheduling, online scheduling, payment processing, appointment reminders, insurance billing, google reviews, patient portal. It is also way cheaper and their customer service is unmatched. I have set up and used many different EMR platforms over the years and Jane is the best in every category without any contest. I will never use another software again.

Inconvénients

We have been using it daily for almost 2 years now and have not had any major issues. When minor things come up, their customer service is quick, efficient, and very effective. They are a joy to work with and I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Hi Dr. Watts,

Wow. Thank you for this incredibly encouraging review!

I shared this with the team and I know it will brighten their day.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Jane community for two years. We are so lucky to work alongside clinics like Family Circle Chiropractic!

Have an awesome week.

Répondu le 13/05/2021
Stacy P.

Publié le 05/02/2021

Excellent

Avantages

The software is very user friendly, and the customer support people are so helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is just great, and hasn't had any issue with me contacting him directly for help, just because he is so fast to look at things and give me a hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken the time to call me and walk me through things I'm having difficulty with instead of sending screenshots. Those are also helpful, but sometimes it's nice to have a friendly voice on the other end walking me through how to find something.

Inconvénients

There isn't really anything we don't like about it, but there is room for adjustments. We would like to see late cancelled appointments show in the appointment history as late cancel, not no show, and we would love to be able to add a reason to late cancels, instead of using the drop down to cancel appointments that then disappear from the schedule.

Hi Stacy,

10/10 - thank YOU!

We love support here at Jane and it makes me so happy to hear that you've had a great experience. I fully agree with you that a familiar voice on the other end of the phone makes learning much easier :)

We actually do have a way to record Cancellation Reasons instead of "No Showing." If you haven't seen it already, I hope you will check out our guide here: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/late-cancellations-and-more-detailed-cancellation-reasons

Oh, and here's some more info on how to view Cancelled appointments from the schedule directly: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/cancel-or-remove-an-appointment-from-the-schedule

Thanks again for the review, Stacy. Hope you have an awesome day.

Please reach out to us anytime!

On Behalf Jane

Répondu le 13/05/2021
Todd L.

Publié le 30/01/2021

Jane App is the new standard in chiropractic.

Avantages

I’ve used several different EMRs and practice management programs in my career. And I even started with using paper charts. Jane is the best so far. Working with different types of chart notes in modules is a breeze.

Inconvénients

Insurance billing in the United States is still confusing and is a dark magic to me. You have to use a clearing house to bill insurance. And I’m still not sure how that integrates with Jane once the money starts coming in.

Also, it’s hard to SALT (same as last time) billing and diagnosis codes from the proportions visit. I would like to see those carry over to the present visit by default, and allow me to make changes as appropriate.

Hi Todd,

Your review title made me smile!

Switching from paper can be a big task. I'm so glad to hear about your experience with Jane's charting. It's one of the areas in Jane that is constantly evolving. Have you seen the new formatting options yet?

You're right, all insurer payments and EOBs need to be manually recorded in Jane at this time - but not for long! We have an Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) management tool currently in beta testing. This feature will allow you to download your remittances from your clearinghouse of choice, and upload them to Jane to make posting payments and EOB much quicker and easier :)

Oh and just in case you haven't seen it, here's a handy guide on rebooking clients with the same insurance info if you'd like to take a look: https://jane.app/guide//re-booking-clients-with-the-same-insurance-info

Thanks again for the review, Todd.

Répondu le 04/08/2021
Jeannie M.

Publié le 07/01/2021

Best App!

Basically, I can navigate fine with what I need to do on a daily basis. Switching from hands-on massage therapy to the Jane app can be a bit of a challenge, but I get better all the time. I love the support and everyone I have spoken to on calls has been terrific!

Avantages

I like the use of colours for bookings and the many features, like how I can save files to a profile etc.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, quite often I find it hard to navigate through the Reports. Most likely because I don't use them much. I find it dificult to navigate payments with insurance companies especially when they do not cover the full amount or don't pay at all because the client needs a dr. note. Then I have to make changes.

Hi Jeannie!

We're so happy you came back to Jane once you started your solo practice. I love Jane's treatment colours too... we have 10 options now! My personal favourite is Tangerine.

We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). I hope you will continue to lean on our team for support as you navigate some tricky insurance billing.

Plus, if you have any suggestions for new features that would make billing easier, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/

Thanks for the review, Jeannie. We're thankful for you.

On Behalf of the Jane Team

Répondu le 07/05/2021
Céline N.

Publié le 18/12/2020

Jane App

We made the right choice with Jane to directly manage patient records, appointments, billing, monetary transactions and insurance reimbursements.

Avantages

Easy to use, efficient, nice look, constant improvement, great support team: available, experienced and very friendly.

Inconvénients

In Quebec, we face a huge challenge: to offer users to read and receive information in the language of their choice: in French or in English. We would like the patients to have the ability to indicate the language of their choice in order to interact easily. This situation leads to dissatisfaction as well as an additional workload.

Juvonno et SimplePractice

Pourquoi passer à Jane

For the reasons stated in the first question and because the team is young, dynamic, attentive, in solution mode and geared towards constant improvement. We feel their excitement and pride in offering an innovative and effective product.

Hi Celine,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Building Jane to be legitimately helpful and efficient is our North Star.

You may already be aware that you can enter your own custom language (French, English, and many more) into a lot of areas in Jane (including online).

You can view the customizable areas here: https://jane.app/guide/basics/customizing-jane

That being said, the patient's ability to choose between the two languages would be understandably helpful.

If you haven't already, please add your vote to our public customer feedback list here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/bilingual-online-booking
This way you can add your voice and stay up to date on the progression of this request. We are always looking for new ways to improve Jane!

Répondu le 05/05/2021
Demi M.

Publié le 21/12/2020

Perfect software for a small business like us!

The accessibility of Jane being on a web browser has freed our office from needing a server, having to worry (more) about safety and security of the data, and having special software for VPN and HIPAA compliant backups. Our office is basically paperless and we can help patients from any device we choose. It integrates with Square Terminal and also has its own credit card processing online through Stripe. It is highly customizable, yet the default emails/texts/invoices/statements/superbills/notifications are already great.

Avantages

Jane is beautiful - we love using it every day. It's so aesthetically pleasing. We appreciate this even more after using other software that was ugly and not user-friendly.

The price is amazing for what you get! Online intake forms, text reminders, online booking website, and much more. The automatic emailing system is such a life saver. It waits 3 minutes to email a notification to a patient, so your emails end up containing all bookings at once in a list. It also automatically links any intake forms they need in the email, you do not have to remind patients! In the off chance that they still didn't do an intake form, you can hand the patient any device using the "Fill out intake" feature and have them fill it out in the office paper-free!

Charting can be more difficult in Jane for some people, because your chart is only as powerful as you make it. It is highly customizable, so it's up to you to build a great chart. Unsure about that? Well you can always start with their hundreds of templates that other practitioners have shared, and tweak it over time. I personally like building macros (you can make button options) and making everything seamless.

Inconvénients

There are a couple items still being worked on by Jane, but they're coming out soon.For example: more features for packages, recurring automatic payments, diagnoses in charts being tied to the billing portion of the appointment, etc. Being that Jane consistently takes suggestions and has a very clear roadmap that shows what they've got in development, it's really not a problem, since you can tell they are working to improve all their features. You can see everyone's suggestions online and vote for your favorites so that the Jane team knows what to prioritize.

Réponse de Jane Software

Wow Demi. This is a lovely holiday surprise.

Thanks for this really detailed break down of what you've enjoyed about working with Jane in your practice.

I just shared it with the team because it is so thoughtfully written. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us and other potential Jane Community members! What a lovely gift this holiday season.

I always say that I love it when practice managers enjoy working with Jane - everyone in a clinic uses Jane in a different way, and you are spending probably the most time with Jane out of anyone!

Have a wonderful holiday season Demi!

Répondu le 28/12/2020
Amanda H.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 02/12/2020

Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!

I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

Avantages

I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

Inconvénients

I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

ChiroTouch

Pourquoi choisir Jane

Opening a new location for my company.

Logiciel antérieur

Chiro QuickCharts

Pourquoi passer à Jane

It was accessible via the internet and I can take it with me wherever I need to go!

Good morning Dr. Amanda,

What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting

And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you!

A little tip for schedule viewing, if you click the number keys on the keyboard you can reduce the number of days in your view. So from the main schedule, click "2" to see only the next 2 days, "3" to see 3 days etc. I know it's not quite the condensed view you're looking for to make booking into the future easier, but it could get rid of the blank weekdays for your upcoming weekend. It's also not a default but I wonder if you'd like to play around with it anyway.

Welcome to Jane!

Alison - (Co-Founder)

Linda F.

Publié le 20/11/2020

Okay Platform

Pretty good overall. The staff is always friendly and can help eventually. Bookings and notes easy to do. Figuring some things on your own more difficult, getting a response by phone didn't happen multiple times, I'd eventually send an email get a response in a day or two which felt too long to wait.

Avantages

Transferring from the clinic I left to my own practice with files was relatively easy. Maybe better from multidisciplinary clinic and multiple practitioners.

Inconvénients

I thought it navigating to figure out things on your own is difficult, even with search bar as an option. Until you get used to it takes time to learn.
After pandemic help time for questions took over a day to get a response and never got phone calls back, would have to email.
Price very expensive, found out of other one that's half the price and as a website looks better.

Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear you had a less than stellar experience with our support times! I agree that a day or two is too long - and we did definitely have some delays over the Covid response period. What a strange time this has been! Half our practitioner community was shutting down and half were scrambling to figure out online services through telehealth. I'm so pleased we were here to support our Community, but agree that our support wait times did drop below what we'd normally hope for with such unusual volume.

It sounds like you've moved on to a new service, but if you'd ever like to re-join the Jane Community we'll be here!

Our hope is always that everyone is using the platform that is best suited to them, so (while we hope it's Jane!) we'll always make it easy for you to transfer to another solution if you decide Jane's not the perfect match.

Hope to see you again one day!

Alison (Co-Founder)

Brett L.

Publié le 14/11/2020

Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice

Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

Avantages

The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

Inconvénients

THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time.

for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing 3-4 CPT codes per visit). This has caused me to have to send 200-300 page billing reports to attorneys after treating these patients for several months...or worse to insurance companies or only accept it by FAX or snail mail which gets expensive for paying for fax pages / print and ink and mail. PLEASE UPDATE TO HAVE ITEMIZED RECEIPTS OR FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS! Then this EHR will be perfect.

ChiroTouch

Pourquoi choisir Jane

Solo practitioner practice due to losing my front desk, so I needed all the automated features to step in and do their admin work.

Logiciel antérieur

ECLIPSE

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Chirotouch is way too expensive and has too many features that I'd never use unless I wanted to spend an hour on each chart note instead of treating the patient.

Hi Dr. Brett,

I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here!

I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts and I really appreciated the clear and thorough report you gave on why it's not perfect for the way your run your practice (yet!).

When Jane gets these reviews I am always really inspired to earn any missing stars and address any cons, so thanks for taking the time to both share your experience and educate our team when you're finding areas where Jane could be more helpful. I really truly appreciate that.

I know we sent you a follow up email about this a few weeks ago, so let me know if you have further questions!

Alison -(Co-Founder)