Avis clients sur Streak

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Streak

Streak est une solution cloud de CRM (Customer Relationship Management) qui aide les petites et grandes entreprises à gérer des projets et des campagnes de collecte de fonds via Gmail. Les utilisateurs peuvent recevoir automatique...

En savoir plus

François
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/01/2023

Un outil très précieux pour comprendre l'intérêt de votre interlocuteur

La simplicité d'installation et la partie data sur des échange 1to1

Inconvénients

Sur les boucles mails ça devient vite compliqué de suivre et de remonter de la data pertinent

Romy
Romy
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 13/08/2018

Personalized Email Blast? Streak is the man!

This is the best platform so far out there that I've used in terms of sending emails, managing emails, and tracking the open rate and the acceptance rate of my emails.

You can also schedule an email sending time using Streak which is pretty awesome!

Avantages

I've been in the recruiting field for more than two years now, and it has been a bottleneck for me sending emails outside of our candidate database. I usually do this whenever I need to update the candidates regarding next steps, and also if they have been turned down by the client after our presentation call with them.

What I usually do before is to send each candidate an email even if the context is just the same. This dilemma has been resolved by Streak! I was able to maintain the personal connection atmosphere with my candidates with the use of just a few seconds. All you need to do is to put the details of the candidate plus any personalized matter you want to add in the email context on a csv comma delimited excel sheet.

One more good thing about Streak is that you can schedule when an email should be sent. You can also monitor the acceptance and the open rate of your emails via Streak. Truly, Streak is the best platform for sending and email management.

Inconvénients

I really don't have negative experience with Streak! I really love how the platform helped me do my job responsibilities without compromising human touch. Maybe this message is a sort of recommendation. I hope they can upgrade their system so that they too will upgrade to an applicant tracking system. If that time come, I will propose this to our company since I know Streak will help us in driving great ROI, and client engagements.

• Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Publié le 30/05/2021

An excellent CRM for multiple business management from your Gmail inbox

We can follow multiple businesses and operations from within Gmail, despite how challenging it becomes to distinguish emails.

1. No need to leave your email front-end to manage your customer interactions
2. You can customize stages and pipelines in any way you want - no limitations on pipelines
3. Easy to enter meeting and call notes
4. Easy to select the case box from each email
5. Read receipts for Gmail - Extremely Useful!

Inconvénients

1. Colour-coding to distinguish emails and stages does not work when you have many cases in the same stage/colour.
2. It becomes very slow if you are having many emails tagged
3. It does not load the pipelines quickly and it takes time to refresh

Pourquoi passer à Streak

1. Easy to use 2. Gmail open and read receipts!

Les meilleures alternatives à Streak

Aldo

Publié le 12/11/2020

Support INEXISTENT

We are on a paid "Pro" plan and spend over 5.000USD per year for Streak. We are not talking the free plan - for free is a good tool (but limited to personal use and basic features).
Probably all the good reviews come from free users.
We are cloud software developers, so understand the technicalities and if we raise a question is always well described. But we NEVER get a competent answer, in the last case it took 13 days and three nonsense one-line semi-automatic reply to discover that the Streak "support" person did not even know that streak.readme.io is not just documentation to read, but is supposed to be interactive, you can test your API there, but it does not work and they don't bother. You can test this yourself, just try to use streak.readme.io...

Avantages

easy to use and setup, integration with Gmail, but it' a toy

Inconvénients

Support is completely inexistent, they do not answer AT ALL or send canned answers without any brain in them. We are on a paid Pro plan and we have been consistently experiencing this problem for one year. Going to appoint a lawyer to get our money back.

Publié le 25/02/2022

Basic CRM for Gmail Power Users

Overall, I think it is a useful CRM with basic - but useful - functionality and a clean interface. It is quite helpful for Gmail and Google Workspace users, who spend a lot of time in their mail inbox.

Avantages

I like the fact that there is a very low learning curve for your Gmail users. The UI is simple and intuitive. New users can start using it really fast.

Inconvénients

The features of the mobile app are missing a lot of functionality. This means that essentially you have to manage everything from your desktop Streak interface.

Pourquoi passer à Streak

It was selected mainly for its Gmail integration.
Kyla
Kyla

Publié le 11/01/2018

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

Avantages

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

Inconvénients

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

Avishai
Avishai
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 02/02/2018

CRAM in your Gmail

makes my life easier

Avantages

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit.
Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

Inconvénients

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Masturah
Masturah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 17/08/2021

Gmail organization with Streak

On the long run, this software do help in managing my email and to analyzing my email data. I am quite satisfied.

Avantages

Integrating my Gmail with Streak is very smooth and calling and managing my email data. It work directly from the Gmail application and no other additional software are needed. I can track the most important email and conversation and monitor it better.

Inconvénients

It work quite slow and sometime it will crash the Gmail software. It just need to reopen or refresh the software back, but it is quite annoying after it happen quite frequently. The customer support also very slow in writing back all the inquiry email that i have sent.

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 05/09/2023

Great Email Tracker

I use it for cold emailing and it gives me insight into my outreach success and which emails work vs which ones don't.

Avantages

I basically just use this for email tracking and cold email outreach management. It's helpful for keeping that organized and manageable. It also gives follow-up reminders.

Inconvénients

The CRM is a little confusing for me. I sometimes find it tricky to make Boxes for one person versus one company with several contacts.

Steve
Steve
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 18/06/2023

Efficient tool, provided you remember to use it!

Avantages

Works really well inside of Gmail and also has it's own mobile app which is a huge bonus (similar apps work only in desktop web interface). Have had great results from the mail merge followup function, but often forgt to track Leads and Projects consistently.

Inconvénients

Only real frustration is that there's no native reminder for tasks and follow-ups other than an email... and the main reason for using it is so that I can see things without relying just on email.

Mohammed
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/06/2023

Review For Streak for managing my email and sales pipeline

Overall, I think Streak is a great tool that's worth considering if you're looking for a CRM solution

Avantages

I've used Streak for a few years now, and I've found it to be a very helpful tool for managing my email and sales pipeline. I like that it's integrated directly into Gmail, so I don't have to switch between different applications. I also appreciate the various features that Streak offers, such as email tracking, templates, and sequences. These features have helped me to stay organized and to improve my sales performance.Overall, I'm very happy with Streak. It's a powerful tool that can help you to be more productive and to close more deals

Inconvénients

Easy to useIntegrated with GmailPowerful features, such as email tracking, templates, and sequencesAffordable

Kamlesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Publié le 18/03/2021

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM.

Overall experience has been great and it has been a life saver. A lot could be improved though like automating the workflow of adding leads from emails, auto reminding about contacting leads.

Streak has features on the free version, which no other crm has (in our knowledge) llike mail merge for your leads, magic columns, clean interface needing very little training, email integrated. Its a blessing!

Avantages

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM, particularly small businesses that work on gmail. It has a clean excel like interface & they developed an App and gave it in free version very early on.

It is something every self employed must use and can use. It is a no brainer, goto CRM, compared to all other CRMs out there. We evaluated many CRMs 10 years back, when we first started with Streak.

Inconvénients

For a small company to get onto the paid version, the starting plan is a little expensive for small team. They should make it cheap for upto 3 employees, so a lot more small companies can afford it.

They limit upto 50 boxes for leads on free version, that is a little too less, because not all leads are able to convert. With a little ads, you actually get a lot of leads, so a minute of 100 leads should be allowed.

Also on the free plan, they don't allow you to share the pipeline with someone above 50 leads, they should allow to share with tleast 1 employee so that it doesn't cripple a small biz and they dont' go hunting for a new crm.

Streak doesn't have good videos to boot-up a new customer quickly.

Publié le 20/07/2018

Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!

I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

Avantages

As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now!

I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file!

Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

Inconvénients

I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 11/09/2022

Streaks ahead

It's been a consistent part of several businesses for me for some years now and it's a rock-solid performer that saves me time and helps win new business.

Avantages

It's flexibility. I have used Streak in many varied (CRM type mostly) ways and have been able to mould Streak to deliver what we needed. As it resides within Google Workspace it's one less app for the team to deal with and training time is reduced. The email snippets (templates) are super helpful.

Inconvénients

It takes quite an investment in time to set up for your business - but it is worth it.

Pourquoi passer à Streak

It's integration with Google Workspace.
Viktoria

Publié le 31/01/2021

A solid option for those who like to integrate their CRM with Gmail

It was a great tool to follow the product implementation down a pipeline. We used it to make sure all of us were aware where we were with integration at a certain property. It was a nice thing to have, but with all the issues with service availability and constant badgering to install it for other accounts it sometimes became tedious.

Avantages

It is built in to Gmail - you open your inbox and you're up and ready to work.

Inconvénients

It loads. Most of the time. Sometimes it takes forever. They were often experiencing difficulties and Streak could not be accessed. It also constantly bugged me to install Streak for all accounts, even though only one Gmail account had access to it.

Alisha
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/04/2023

Streak review

Avantages

I appreciated how simple the interface is, as well as Streak's commitment to assisting teams in streamlining their workflow and becoming more productive. It's also very easy to use, with a simple interface and helpful tutorials to get you up and running quickly. It's also a big plus if you're able to quickly customize pipelines, manage tasks, and collaborate with coworkers. Finally, I like how Streak integrates with other well-known tools like Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack.

Inconvénients

The lack of customization options is my least favorite aspect of Streak. The platform's ability to customize to specific needs and workflows is limited, making it difficult to manage complex data sets and processes.

Kristina
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 11/06/2018

How Gmail should be for everyone

I can't imagine gmail without streak. I use the features daily and they improve my workflow immensely. Their support team is great.

Avantages

The features here are so, so smart that Gmail is now adopting some of them for all. Snooze for instance. I use snippets for everything I have multiple piplines - they are flexible and intuitive to use - you could be planning a wedding or getting angel investors or in our case- matching landowners with local farmers. I am the only one (of two employees) who uses Streak but if I was in a team environment I would prize that feature. Bottom line: Gmail is the best email and Streak makes it even better

Inconvénients

It sometimes signs out and I have to re-sign in to my gmail to make it work. I have spent no time trying to fix this and I'm sure it is simple to do.

Madeline
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 27/12/2022

Streak has been a great add-on to my current capabilities, and I can't imagine doing without...

I've used Streak for the past 2 years or so. As an Account Manager in public relations, I needed a way to reliably and easily track who was actually checking out my sent messages, and who was most likely to respond well to my email campaigns. Ever since then, Streak has been completely adopted into my workflow, and I absolutely can't do without it!

Avantages

I love that there's an easy way to track who checks messages I've sent out over account emails. In my role, this is an essential piece, and Streak makes it incredibly easy and convenient to track my leads and contacts over time.

Inconvénients

Streak is almost a little *too embedded, as in it's so sleek that you can forget it's even working in the background. Really though, I can't think of much to complain about!

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 03/08/2017

CRM You Don't Need to Think About

Immediate visibility on leads and lead progression. Almost instant setup. Immediate, natural integration with our email system without forcing us to use a clunky email interface.

Avantages

Streak is easy to set up and creates a highly visual, colorful pipeline that inspires you to take action. Fillin in details is super-simple and intuitive it mostly happens in a single grid on one page. However, you can drill down when needed. Its full integration with Gmail allows teams to use other tools like Boomerang and Evercontact. The free version of Streak is great for a single person getting started.

Inconvénients

The price jump from free to paid is a big step. Would love to see an intermediate step for smaller clients who want to come on board with team members.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 30/05/2018

It was like trying to eat an elephant in one bite.

I like Streak and I would recommend it to folks who are looking for an integrated CRM with an email platform. I think this idea is genius and I've committed myself to getting familiar with Streak because I love all of my google apps and capabilities. I'm able to have one area were I can do everything I need to do from a sales and follow up perspective and I don't know what could be better. My only downside is the learning curve is long and it took me awhile to get adjusted. But now I'm good and would recommend this to anyone who is looking to simply their CRM process. The UI isn't ideal, but I don't care about that stuff as long as the functionality of the service works.

Avantages

I love the fact that Streak CRM lives within the Gmail client. I love everything Google and use their services and features everyday. Streak lets you leverage everything that is amazing about Google in a very seamless and easy to view format. Streak takes advantage of google platform and now I'm not jumping back and forth between 2 or 3 different data bases.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve with Streak. It takes times to get used to how they "title" everything and it takes a while to get accustom their "Streak" work flow. It took me longer than I hoped to get up to speed on how Streak works, but I forced myself to get embedded with Streak because of my love for Google. Sometimes there is SO much functionality you can get lost in the details, but if you slow down, you won't have any problems.

Maciej
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Publié le 27/07/2017

Great software for high-performing teams. Helps to move e-mail management to the next level.

As mentioned before, much time saved and more control on the incoming e-mails.

Chrome full integration.
Good support.
Compatibility and full integration with many other management software via Zapier helps to automate many daily activities and saves much time.

Inconvénients

The app is VERY comprehensive and provides a full CRM support directly via Gmail and Chrome. When used only for project and e-mail management, not using many other CRM tools provided in the app, the corporate plan is too expensive and other intermediate plan would be more than welcome (eg. free features + taks support, call logs and meeting notes). The difference between free and corporate pricing plan is huge but not for all.

Publié le 14/12/2017

An easy to use CRM in your inbox

Easy e-mail tracking and customer/project tracking right from my Gmail inbox.

Avantages

I love that this is integrated with my Gmail inbox so I don't have yet another screen open on my computer and have to remember yet another login.

It is easy to sort, add notes and track everything using the Chrome extension. The new add-on for Gsuite is ok but very limited in features. There are mobile apps that are nice but so far you need to be using it in Chrome to get the full features.

I found customer service to be friendly and quick to reply.

Inconvénients

I don't like being limited to using Chrome, while this is my favorite browser, I had some problems with it recently and I had to use another browser for a week, this meant that during this period I was limited to the GSuite add ons and mobile apps which don't have the full features that the Chrome extension does. I would love to see an extension for Edge or simply expand the apps to tap into all of the features.

Francesco
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 11/10/2020

Too Much Expansive for the value

fast deploy
API
you can personalize pipeline

Inconvénients

Support slow. Week to have a solutions.

Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à Streak

api and kwow how in team
Luis
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 30/09/2019

Amazing tool for sales, customers, leads and more!

Streak is one of the best CRM I have used to develop new projects for the company, it help us to keep track of how the sales process evolves in order to achieve the objective of new customers. All the people involved (external and internal) will always keep informed in all of the steps. Worth trying it!

Avantages

Best of it, it is basically a plug-in installed, it will super charge your Gmail. It is easily to set up the tracking (in your Gmail) for leads, upcoming prospects, follow ups, quote tracking, and more. It will allow you to create a pipeline of the possible customers and let you follow up through the mails you are sharing and receiving with them. Some additional features worth to mention is that you can track the openings of the emails shared, associations of specific contacts with specific deals, and best of all, setting up the pipeline as you wish for.

Inconvénients

There are not cons to worth mention related to the features the tool offers, nevertheless, around the visuals could have some improvements to make it nicer and joyful to use. If the visuals as colors, icons and fonts improve I'm sure a lot of more people will love it!

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 01/08/2022

Streak is amazing!

Overall we love it!

Avantages

We love streak for tracking our customers! We can put them into categories and add notes, attachments, emails and phone calls all in one place. We also have used it for tracking inventory, project budgets, etc. It is a great tool!

Inconvénients

I wish it was easier to view outside of gmail. If I switch computers, that computer needs to have it downloaded on it to see it. I also wish multiple people could work on a streak account without needing to pay an expensive price for a professional account.

468 avis