Avis clients sur Streak

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Streak

Streak est une solution cloud de CRM (Customer Relationship Management) qui aide les petites et grandes entreprises à gérer des projets et des campagnes de collecte de fonds via Gmail. Les utilisateurs peuvent recevoir automatique...

En savoir plus

François
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/01/2023

Un outil très précieux pour comprendre l'intérêt de votre interlocuteur

La simplicité d'installation et la partie data sur des échange 1to1

Inconvénients

Sur les boucles mails ça devient vite compliqué de suivre et de remonter de la data pertinent

Romy
Romy
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 13/08/2018

Personalized Email Blast? Streak is the man!

This is the best platform so far out there that I've used in terms of sending emails, managing emails, and tracking the open rate and the acceptance rate of my emails.

You can also schedule an email sending time using Streak which is pretty awesome!

Avantages

I've been in the recruiting field for more than two years now, and it has been a bottleneck for me sending emails outside of our candidate database. I usually do this whenever I need to update the candidates regarding next steps, and also if they have been turned down by the client after our presentation call with them.

What I usually do before is to send each candidate an email even if the context is just the same. This dilemma has been resolved by Streak! I was able to maintain the personal connection atmosphere with my candidates with the use of just a few seconds. All you need to do is to put the details of the candidate plus any personalized matter you want to add in the email context on a csv comma delimited excel sheet.

One more good thing about Streak is that you can schedule when an email should be sent. You can also monitor the acceptance and the open rate of your emails via Streak. Truly, Streak is the best platform for sending and email management.

Inconvénients

I really don't have negative experience with Streak! I really love how the platform helped me do my job responsibilities without compromising human touch. Maybe this message is a sort of recommendation. I hope they can upgrade their system so that they too will upgrade to an applicant tracking system. If that time come, I will propose this to our company since I know Streak will help us in driving great ROI, and client engagements.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 13/01/2020

Everything for free

We were looking for email tracking. Categorising emails based on conversations. Only thing is streak would integrate every email of the customer in a single thread. Though it is a great advantage, sometimes the feature has downsides too. We need to sit and pre edit and then send email to our customer.

Avantages

It's very difficult to get any tool for free and streak does it with no strings attached. Now you can easily track emails and send attachments via streak. Best part of streak being you can integrate it with gmail and easily classify them.
The eye icon is exciting and turns green when a person has opened his or her email. I like the fact you can categoris data.

Inconvénients

It occupies entire Gmail. UI can be a bit better.
Like I need to scroll to see how many opens have been made by clicking the eye icon.
No other cons so far.

Les meilleures alternatives à Streak

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 28/02/2023

Complete disrespect for loyal users (disgusting price increase/cash grab)

It's been fine. The tool works, support is sluggish and sometimes completely unresponsive, requiring follow-ups to get things actioned. Would not trust them.

Avantages

It was a great lightweight tool for the beginning of our start-up, and managed to grow a little with our team. Works really well with Gmail.

Inconvénients

Streak charges as though it's a fully-fledged CRM, but it is JUST a Gmail plugin; with huge platform risk should Google decide to stop supporting it. On top of this, they jacked up their pricing – not just for new seats, which would be fair – but for existing seats for very loyal customers; a cynical cash grab. We're talking a 34% increase. Just disgusting. Going back and forth with the FOUNDER, he still couldn't understand our point of view. We have now reduced our spend as much as possible ahead of moving away from them to an alternative platform without the Gmail plugin risks. If I were Streak, I'd be selling ASAP before the whole company tanks. Please think about the above before going with Streak, they have no loyalty, nor should their customers.

Pourquoi passer à Streak

It was all we needed at the time, and worked with our existing workflow. It was also cheap to begin with.
Luis
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 26/03/2024

Importance of the email traking

Avantages

On the business, the email tracking is very important. To know it the clients reads your email is everything

Inconvénients

For now everything is working for me, simple and productive

• Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Publié le 30/05/2021

An excellent CRM for multiple business management from your Gmail inbox

We can follow multiple businesses and operations from within Gmail, despite how challenging it becomes to distinguish emails.

1. No need to leave your email front-end to manage your customer interactions
2. You can customize stages and pipelines in any way you want - no limitations on pipelines
3. Easy to enter meeting and call notes
4. Easy to select the case box from each email
5. Read receipts for Gmail - Extremely Useful!

Inconvénients

1. Colour-coding to distinguish emails and stages does not work when you have many cases in the same stage/colour.
2. It becomes very slow if you are having many emails tagged
3. It does not load the pipelines quickly and it takes time to refresh

Alternatives envisagées

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Streak

1. Easy to use 2. Gmail open and read receipts!
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 10/03/2022

Finally, a easy CRM

Easy, efficient, definitely help to keep me organized

Avantages

Very flexible. Streak can be as basic or as detailed as needed. I just need something basic but quickly found I can expand its functionality. Their support pages are easy and clear. Video how tos are short sweet and comprehensive

Inconvénients

No cons yet. Also, if there was a con, I could customize to remove the con

Alternatives envisagées

Zoho CRM et Pipedrive

Pourquoi choisir Streak

Switched because there was too much info to enter in the other products that I didn't need and were mandatory.

Logiciel antérieur

Zoho CRM et Pipedrive

Pourquoi passer à Streak

Ease of use. Could be customized to be exactly what I needed
Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 14/02/2024

Incredibly useful CRM that integrates into Gmail

Overall, Streak is a simple, but useful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates into Gmail. This service is helpful for getting any startup off the ground by helping to organize and manage leads in straightforward way.

Avantages

I love that Streak integrates seamlessly into my Gmail inbox. I always keep a tab open for Gmail on my desktop so my CRM is readily available. Streak is so easy to setup and works great for organizing both my personal and professional life. I use Streak to setup pipelines for managing hundreds of contacts across different functions such as sales, affiliate partnerships, vendors, and more. The contact management aspect is highly customizable to capture as much info as needed and the paid plans scale to fit my growing needs.

Inconvénients

I wish the free plan allowed more features and flexibility. This would have been particularly useful when my number of boxes / contacts were growing and I needed to test shared / collaborative features more thoroughly for onboarding early hires.

Caitlyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Publié le 15/11/2023

LOVE this product!

Avantages

The ease to add and track leads within your pipeline is great! You can easily and quickly update your contacts! The email reminders are great as well!

Inconvénients

I wish that when you enter a follow up date on the main screen it would automatically set the email reminder instead of going into the contact. (However this could be a user error)

Clayton

Publié le 25/03/2024

A Very Useful Product

Avantages

I enjoy and prefer to use Streak in my email campaigns for monitoring email deliveries and opens.

Inconvénients

There are no negatives that I can think of at this time.

Shreya
Shreya

Publié le 08/12/2023

Seamless Integration with Gmail to track Read emails

Avantages

It gives a complete trail of interaction with the sent email, which was very helpful when I was in Sales and wanted to track how interested different potential clients could be

Inconvénients

CRM was a bit tricky so maybe that can be made easier to work for a newbie

Kamlesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Publié le 18/03/2021

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM.

Overall experience has been great and it has been a life saver. A lot could be improved though like automating the workflow of adding leads from emails, auto reminding about contacting leads.

Streak has features on the free version, which no other crm has (in our knowledge) llike mail merge for your leads, magic columns, clean interface needing very little training, email integrated. Its a blessing!

Avantages

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM, particularly small businesses that work on gmail. It has a clean excel like interface & they developed an App and gave it in free version very early on.

It is something every self employed must use and can use. It is a no brainer, goto CRM, compared to all other CRMs out there. We evaluated many CRMs 10 years back, when we first started with Streak.

Inconvénients

For a small company to get onto the paid version, the starting plan is a little expensive for small team. They should make it cheap for upto 3 employees, so a lot more small companies can afford it.

They limit upto 50 boxes for leads on free version, that is a little too less, because not all leads are able to convert. With a little ads, you actually get a lot of leads, so a minute of 100 leads should be allowed.

Also on the free plan, they don't allow you to share the pipeline with someone above 50 leads, they should allow to share with tleast 1 employee so that it doesn't cripple a small biz and they dont' go hunting for a new crm.

Streak doesn't have good videos to boot-up a new customer quickly.

Publié le 20/07/2018

Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!

I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

Avantages

As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now!

I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file!

Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

Inconvénients

I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

Becky
Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 19/03/2018

This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM

This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Avantages

Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

Inconvénients

The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.

Ben
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 29/07/2019

How did I ever use Gmail without it.

Streak is just great. If you write a lot of emails, it's a great solution to stay organized and productive.

Avantages

Streak is so much more powerful than any other email organization solution I've ever used. There are 3 main components of Streak that I find most useful.

First, the pipeline system is a very easy way to keep email conversations organized. I like that you can customize parameters for each pipeline, which means you can use it for just about any sort of communication flow, both internal and external to your organization. Sales leads, partnership requests, even legal/financial review are all easily handled by pipelines

Second, I like the integration with different productivity apps like Asana and Google Drive. This is a simple feature, yes, but the ability to enter data/tasks into other platforms all from my inbox saves an appreciable amount of time.

Third, the email task manager in Streak is also pretty robust. Being able to set priority, make labels and reminders, tag items, and sort by different variables is just fantastic. I really like that these entries live my inbox, so I don't have to use my main task manager with dozens of tiny email tasks.

Inconvénients

I really do not have much practical criticism of Streak. However, if I had to choose one thing that could be improved it would be the visual design. The iconography, colors, fonts, and other UI elements do not seamlessly match Gmail's default design language, which means I can always tell what is and is not Streak. This does not interfere with usability or efficiency of Streak, but it would be nice if everything was visually seamless. I think that would make the user experience much nicer.

Daniele
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 26/07/2017

Streak is simply the crm you will actually use.

Avantages

Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Inconvénients

Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

Phil
Phil
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 30/06/2017

It makes gmail a really strong solution for a small business

Avantages

I have used CRM in different guises for years. When I started my own business I looked around and tried many different packages. The trouble with many of them is they didn't work natively in my Gmail package.
Streak works within Gmail so I don't have to think too hard. It simple to associate emails to any contact/prospect and find them if I ever need to. I can sort out my inbox within a few minutes which means I never have more than one screen of emails at any one time.
The ability to archive emails and find them easily makes Streak a really productive tool.

Inconvénients

I'd like the ability to associate an email with multiple contacts/prospects. It's a wish rather than a need as I've used the free version successfully for more than 2 years and would hate to be without it!

Kristina

Publié le 11/06/2018

How Gmail should be for everyone

I can't imagine gmail without streak. I use the features daily and they improve my workflow immensely. Their support team is great.

Avantages

The features here are so, so smart that Gmail is now adopting some of them for all. Snooze for instance. I use snippets for everything I have multiple piplines - they are flexible and intuitive to use - you could be planning a wedding or getting angel investors or in our case- matching landowners with local farmers. I am the only one (of two employees) who uses Streak but if I was in a team environment I would prize that feature. Bottom line: Gmail is the best email and Streak makes it even better

Inconvénients

It sometimes signs out and I have to re-sign in to my gmail to make it work. I have spent no time trying to fix this and I'm sure it is simple to do.

Madeline
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Publié le 27/12/2022

Streak has been a great add-on to my current capabilities, and I can't imagine doing without...

I've used Streak for the past 2 years or so. As an Account Manager in public relations, I needed a way to reliably and easily track who was actually checking out my sent messages, and who was most likely to respond well to my email campaigns. Ever since then, Streak has been completely adopted into my workflow, and I absolutely can't do without it!

Avantages

I love that there's an easy way to track who checks messages I've sent out over account emails. In my role, this is an essential piece, and Streak makes it incredibly easy and convenient to track my leads and contacts over time.

Inconvénients

Streak is almost a little *too embedded, as in it's so sleek that you can forget it's even working in the background. Really though, I can't think of much to complain about!

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 03/08/2017

CRM You Don't Need to Think About

Immediate visibility on leads and lead progression. Almost instant setup. Immediate, natural integration with our email system without forcing us to use a clunky email interface.

Avantages

Streak is easy to set up and creates a highly visual, colorful pipeline that inspires you to take action. Fillin in details is super-simple and intuitive it mostly happens in a single grid on one page. However, you can drill down when needed. Its full integration with Gmail allows teams to use other tools like Boomerang and Evercontact. The free version of Streak is great for a single person getting started.

Inconvénients

The price jump from free to paid is a big step. Would love to see an intermediate step for smaller clients who want to come on board with team members.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 30/05/2018

It was like trying to eat an elephant in one bite.

I like Streak and I would recommend it to folks who are looking for an integrated CRM with an email platform. I think this idea is genius and I've committed myself to getting familiar with Streak because I love all of my google apps and capabilities. I'm able to have one area were I can do everything I need to do from a sales and follow up perspective and I don't know what could be better. My only downside is the learning curve is long and it took me awhile to get adjusted. But now I'm good and would recommend this to anyone who is looking to simply their CRM process. The UI isn't ideal, but I don't care about that stuff as long as the functionality of the service works.

Avantages

I love the fact that Streak CRM lives within the Gmail client. I love everything Google and use their services and features everyday. Streak lets you leverage everything that is amazing about Google in a very seamless and easy to view format. Streak takes advantage of google platform and now I'm not jumping back and forth between 2 or 3 different data bases.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve with Streak. It takes times to get used to how they "title" everything and it takes a while to get accustom their "Streak" work flow. It took me longer than I hoped to get up to speed on how Streak works, but I forced myself to get embedded with Streak because of my love for Google. Sometimes there is SO much functionality you can get lost in the details, but if you slow down, you won't have any problems.

Maciej
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Publié le 27/07/2017

Great software for high-performing teams. Helps to move e-mail management to the next level.

As mentioned before, much time saved and more control on the incoming e-mails.

Chrome full integration.
Good support.
Compatibility and full integration with many other management software via Zapier helps to automate many daily activities and saves much time.

Inconvénients

The app is VERY comprehensive and provides a full CRM support directly via Gmail and Chrome. When used only for project and e-mail management, not using many other CRM tools provided in the app, the corporate plan is too expensive and other intermediate plan would be more than welcome (eg. free features + taks support, call logs and meeting notes). The difference between free and corporate pricing plan is huge but not for all.

Tha
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Publié le 23/10/2020

An excellent service that works with your Gmail and is Free!

Avantages

Streak gives us the ability to manage deals from Gmail and I love it. Everything you need to access the "closed-won" option is stored in your e-mail. Streak captures your deals and extends existing Gmail to a flexible, full-featured CRM. And the intuitive design is another thing I love. Streak is an elegant solution that your entire team will really want to use. The ability to archive emails and find This makes Streak a truly efficient tool. In short, it is an efficient CRM with many features I like.

Inconvénients

I did not have any problems with Streak, it is a great software that I love to use.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/12/2020

Could improve

It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

Avantages

It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

Inconvénients

It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

Brad
Brad
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Publié le 15/07/2018

Hands down favorite Gmail plugin

Avantages

I've been using Streak for years and I LOVE it! I've tried to move over to other email plugins but they're either missing key features or they aren't easy to use. The thing I love most about Streak and reason I've used it for so long is that it checks the boxes for all of my needs and I haven't found a competitor that does the same.

Inconvénients

Really the only thing I don't love about Streak is that they add a row to your left menu bar called pipeline. I don't use this feature and I hate clutter and to my knowledge there is no way to remove it. Super annoying, but that's really my only gripe with it.

473 avis