Avis clients sur EngageBay CRM

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur EngageBay CRM

EngageBay est une solution intégrée de marketing, de vente, d'assistance et de CRM (Customer Relationship Management) conçue pour aider les petites et moyennes entreprises à acquérir, engager et convertir les visiteurs du site...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 13/10/2022

Une bonne apllication

Avantages

Engagebay est une application complète facile à prendre en main à un prix raisonnable..

Inconvénients

Le nombre de mails à envoyer qui est assez limité dans un premier temps

Steve
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 18/08/2023

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Avantages

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

Inconvénients

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

I hate to get nickel and dimed, and the All-in-One program was great at EngageBay. The cost was much less them most, but the tools were more. The staff was easy to talk to. I really liked them a lot. I wish I would have come across them at the start of our search for a CRM. To me, it seemed like a natural choice, and in retrospect, I know it was the right choice now!

Publié le 10/05/2024

Very happy with EngageBay

Support is very good and I find them to be very responsive

Avantages

Email/SMS automations work well once they are setup

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to score old leads based on how many emails they have opened

Les meilleures alternatives à EngageBay CRM

sneha
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 01/06/2024

More improvement required

Avantages

To be very honest i have used this service twice only in free trial the functionality is good for sending email and they also provide accurate result but while investigating the email i came to know that they are using mailgun service for sending emails.

Inconvénients

The service provider they are using earlier it was very useful for bulk email marketing but now a days they are worst cause they do not change the IPs regularly which necessary to compit in the email marketing today and the same thing facing by engage bay, other wise the software is good for sending emails

Hi Sneha,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

May I know what was the issue you faced with your email campaigns. Based on that, we can get it checked.

Thanks,
EngageBay Team

Répondu le 06/06/2024
Warren
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Publié le 15/02/2024

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

Avantages

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

Inconvénients

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

Brevo et Klaviyo

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Keap became too expensive when our contact list grew.

Keap

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Cost was significantly less and features were consistent.

Hi Warren,
Thanks for your review.
I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Répondu le 16/02/2024
Oladimeji
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 05/05/2024

Best Email Marketing Service I’ve Used So Far

Avantages

Everything really. The interface, ease of use and the flexibility

Inconvénients

View in browser button impossible to remove

Himanshu
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 19/04/2024

Best hubspot alternative

Avantages

Ease of setup and one click transfer from Hubspot

Inconvénients

API Support is only available in higher paid plans.

Bhupender

Publié le 07/05/2024

Enagagbay good tool

Avantages

The intuitive interface makes navigation a breeze. EngageBay's CRM is robust yet easy to use. I appreciate how it streamlines my workflow. Overall, it's a powerful tool for boosting productivity.

Inconvénients

"The mobile app could use some improvement. Occasionally, I encounter minor bugs. Customization options are somewhat limited. Integration with certain platforms can be smoother.

Clint
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/05/2024

Efficient and User-Friendly: My Experience with EngageBay CRM

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been very positive. It has enhanced our team's efficiency and improved our customer interaction significantly.

Avantages

The intuitive design and comprehensive features of EngageBay CRM made it incredibly easy to manage customer relationships and streamline our sales processes.

Inconvénients

While EngageBay CRM offers a vast range of features, I found the initial setup slightly challenging, but the customer support was very helpful.

Mayank

Publié le 06/05/2024

User-Friendly Interface with Room for Customization

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been positive. The user-friendly interface and robust features have streamlined our workflow and enhanced our productivity. While there are areas for improvement, such as additional customization options, the platform has provided significant value to our business operations.

Avantages

The aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found most appealing is its intuitive user interface. It's incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made managing contacts and tasks much more efficient for me.

Inconvénients

One aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found less satisfactory is the limited customization options for certain features. While it's generally user-friendly, there are areas where I wish I could tailor the functionality more to fit our specific needs.

Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Publié le 11/04/2024

Engagebay review

- easy to use
- infinite amount of contacts
- email blasts are super easy

- limited customer service
- sometimes it can go a week without customer service
- they take 15 minutes for customers when sometimes you need more to fix a problem.

Sian
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 08/10/2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Avantages

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Inconvénients

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Lack of features

Brevo

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Réponse de EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Répondu le 16/10/2020

Publié le 01/06/2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

Avantages

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

Inconvénients

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Pipedrive, monday.com et Keap

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.
Roy
Roy

Publié le 18/07/2023

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

Avantages

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Inconvénients

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 16/02/2023

Love This Software

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Avantages

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

Inconvénients

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

AMO

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Engagebay is more chapter wit hall the features

Malia

Publié le 22/06/2023

Great Bang for Buck

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

Avantages

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Inconvénients

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM et Salesforce Platform

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 20/10/2020

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Avantages

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Inconvénients

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Réponse de EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Répondu le 21/10/2020
Ricardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 22/08/2023

EngageBay CRM, a useful tool for your business

In our case, we use the CRM module for sales and deals management . We use it dayly , is our tool for deals register , sales, win/loss oportunities, contact data, etc.. EngageBay platform provides a glance of our business development and help us to categorize our company priorities, track our goals, tasks, etc. I strongly recommend it for small business .

Avantages

I like the easy use of the platform, the fast response. For example in the deals view you can add your customers´s logo, and other fields that you consider neccessary. This is very useful in order to have a quick view of your business . You can also generate csv reports from each account. The online support is polite, fast and efficient.

Inconvénients

I would like more configurable options for sales reports and user experience interface. For example, change background colors, insert your company logo, reports from different fields. (For example customer hit rate report,etc)

monday.com

For pricing policies.

monday CRM

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

For low costs and price policies.
Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo

Publié le 20/02/2020

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Avantages

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Inconvénients

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Réponse de EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Répondu le 24/02/2020
Randy
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 09/01/2024

Engage Bay CRM is a tool worth considering

Overall it is a great product. I would definitely recommend it.

Avantages

It does everything i need in a CRM and sales tool. it has definitely helped me become more efficient. Best thing about Engage Bay is their support. Chat support is live and picks up almost immediately. they always resolve the issue, you are never rushed. they will even give you a call if text is getting tedious. It seems nowadays everyone's support is non existent so their outstanding support makes it stand out

Inconvénients

its a little difficult setting up /navigating at times, however if you reach out to support, they will get you going in the right direction. once it learn it its simple. and the interface can be a little slow at times, however has never been a real issue.

Erlan

Publié le 06/07/2022

Engagebay is awesome

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

Avantages

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

Inconvénients

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Price costly for small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon

Publié le 10/08/2022

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

Avantages

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

Inconvénients

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Onur Kutlu
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

Publié le 23/03/2023

Very intuitive, complete email marketing tool with a perfect support

So far so good. It's value for money. Very intuitive, complete tool with perfect support.

Avantages

We use EngageBay for Email Marketing only. For the last 3 years, we have been using Mailchimp and Mailerlite. And we run very extensive, very well-segmented email campaigns. EngageBay is a very easy-to-use tool. Very intuitive. It has all the features you can expect from an email marketing tool. And they have the BEST EVER support I have seen. Super fast, always available.

Inconvénients

There are some basic functions missing, like searching and filtering campaigns. But once we share these requests, the team puts those requests into their product roadmap.

Zoho Campaigns, Brevo et SendGrid

MailerLite

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Better features and better price
Preston

Publié le 14/06/2023

Good product, Fantastic Support

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

Avantages

Robust feature set. Fair pricing. No artificial limit of custom fields. Zapier integration

Inconvénients

Happy so far. The setup is intuitive and similar to other CRM-like tools we've used.

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

The need to customize, cost-to-value
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 10/08/2021

Everything under one roof

Avantages

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Inconvénients

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

754 avis