Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks eCommerce

QuickBooks Commerce is a powerful cloud-based inventory and order management software for modern online businesses. Seamless integration across all major e-commerce platforms ensures that product listings, orders, and data stay...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,4

Parcourir les avis sur QuickBooks eCommerce

553 avis sur 553
Classer par :
Silas
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 05/08/2022

Complete tools for inventory and order management

Avantages

It has 'great integration with some ecommerce platforms. Making the company's financial management easier

Inconvénients

Despite being very complete, I believe that this makes it difficult at first, as I was lost on how to use QuickBooks correctly

joy
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Publié le 26/08/2022

the best software that makes everything simple

With the help of a function that allows you to track your bank revenues, QuickBooks has substantially enhanced my productivity while saving me a great deal of time. I am happy with it overall because it is very simple to use. I can't really gripe. i am too happy with it.

Quick and dependable
extremely useful for managing and creating invoices
The software's navigation is quite simple

Inconvénients

had challenges installing this software at first

Elie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 29/12/2022

Best app forever

I like this app because I'm able to read any book I want there and the books are perfect to me, cz this app helped me to increase my culture

Avantages

I like that it's very easy to use which is good for me as I need my stores to access this lovely website. Images with descriptions are really perfect to me and it doesn't cost a lot which is very conveniant and so economic.

Inconvénients

It is very easy to use, I didn't find it so complicated especially with my ADHD problems cz to be honest I usually suffer to understand, but with Quickbooks it's very simple and very flexible to nevigate.

Les meilleures alternatives à QuickBooks eCommerce

Salesforce Sales Cloud

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

david
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 19/05/2020

Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings

No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Avantages

Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good
The sync speed to shopify is good
The usability of the software is good
It can handle multiple currencies well

Inconvénients

The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be.
We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out.

We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome.

The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent.

You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

Alternatives envisagées

Cin7 Omni

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks eCommerce

Ease of use. We are likley changing to Netsuite.
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

Publié le 08/10/2022

Quickbooks Online service is always helpful when dealing with businesses.

Quickbooks Online Service, basically at best have enabled financial professionals to attain their desired way of running business. Most of the financial professionals use it and only few haven't known it yet.

Avantages

The software is the attainment amongst financial advisors, tax preparers, CPAs and more. As a result, it has led to the use of it by most business runners .

Inconvénients

Honestly the software is unable to upload trial balance right away from Excel.

Edward Moses
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/09/2022

Quickbooks is a customer based software and very user friendly.i really love this software.

It has helped run daily tasks optimally thereby increasing efficiency and overall growth of the business.

Avantages

The overview of products and reports is fine
It is of great support to a user.

Inconvénients

During the initial use of the software,it was quite challenging to configure the setup fully.

• Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 22/07/2015

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about.

I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Avantages

Mostly anything can be done through csv.
Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost)
Supports multiple currencies
Able to sync with multiple sales channels
Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work)
ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG
Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Inconvénients

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support.
If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature.
Only allows one supplier per item.
Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me.

There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

Répondu le 24/07/2015
Raluca
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 01/01/2023

QuickBooks has amazing for small businesses but has a couple flaws.

My experience with QuickBooks has been amazing, its made our team work better.

Avantages

It is so easy to keep track of finances, thorough record keeping, hundreds of third party apps you can use, easy to share info with accountant.

Inconvénients

Learning how to get started is hard, limited account users in plans.

Feradol

Publié le 22/11/2022

Excellent Quick Book Commerce

I am improved very well since I started using QuickBooks in daily life and works. It is the best website for small business and others.

Avantages

I love this app. It helps me a lot to save my money and energy. I also helps me what products I should sell and timing. In abbreviation, I can do lot of things in a single software.

Inconvénients

In my opinion, using via smartphone could be improved.

michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 09/01/2023

QuickBooks perfect for small businesses

It is simple, fast, and easy to use. Easy to implement. Good Pricing

Inconvénients

Customer service is lousy and not very helpful with problems that aren't common.

Leilani
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 09/06/2021

GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!

It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

Avantages

Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

Inconvénients

Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.

JAY
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 17/05/2021

Quickbooks is user freidnly software, Excellent software for Small businesses

It is very user friendly software with all required features and it is in budget.

Avantages

Easy to use, So fast and reliable software. It's so User friendly which can use any one at any time. Best Price with exciting features, No one can beat in this price with available features. There are lots of features which I like the most in this software. Also Integrates with other software, Hassel free and ease to use software. I like it too much.

Inconvénients

Customization error should be resolved for individual user. They should create many options that allow each user to select and customize all functions like name of Invoice and proforma Invoices and other features which are the basic for all user.

Matthew
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 12/09/2021

E-commerce with Quicks Books commerce

Quick books has streamlined out e-commerce management and moving from now commerce has been night and day.

Avantages

The returns feature is the best for e-commerce tracking with the impulse purchase with buyers and the disposition to venders

Inconvénients

Online help was is not as good as it could . Operators take to long of a turn around to answer questions.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 20/07/2021

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Avantages

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Inconvénients

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

alpha
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 15/09/2021

"A solid foundation for simple bookkeeping"

For bookkeeping and payment processing, I use QuickBooks. It enables me to send invoices with an online payment link and to grant access to my accountant so that he may prepare my taxes every year.

Avantages

What do you enjoy the most?
QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting programs, and with good reason. There are numerous tools available to assist you in getting started or troubleshooting problems that may occur in your company. Inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing choices, and other fantastic features may all be modified.

Inconvénients

Recommendations to people who are thinking about buying the product:
There are less expensive options that provide nearly the same job. The only disadvantage is that QuickBooks is so widely used in the accounting world that switching to another platform is difficult.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] gathered and hosted the review.

Sterling

Publié le 05/08/2015

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch).

One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate.

TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come.

If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

Dear Sterling,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Répondu le 11/08/2015
Fallon Tendai
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 25/10/2021

Accounting software at its simplest

Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

Avantages

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

Inconvénients

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

Publié le 11/07/2020

Great software, easy to use

It saves us time, reduces employee workload.

Avantages

Tradegecko streamlines the entire process from making quotations to collecting payments. Everything is automated. We sell specialty chemicals for researchers (universities and companies) which still place orders by emailing/faxing PDF POs, requiring manually entering order information. The software is very easy to use and saved us time.

Inconvénients

The software does not allow many customization by individual users. Pretty much all features are universal. Different users always need customization to fit their needs. TradeGecko should create many options that allow each user to select, customize functions. For example, there is no option to change the name of invoices, Proforma Invoice vs Invoice, which should be a basic feature for users to deal with organizational customers.

Réponse de TradeGecko

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our Product for our merchants. We'll have your account manager reach out to discuss this further, as users are able to customise Invoices.

Répondu le 22/07/2020
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 13/09/2018

Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!

TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Avantages

The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Inconvénients

We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 13/02/2020

Accept it for what it is

If it works for your business, get it. If it doesn't, don't. They never make any updates and will not head any advise you give. They don't have a community forum for a reason. They have their own agenda.

So if it works for you great, but if not, don't expect them to ever improve it to fit any of your needs, and you're better off searching for a different solution then getting stuck.

Beautiful UI, better then any other WMS
Quick and responsive
What it does, it does famously

No feature updates/improvements
Rarely fix errors pointed out unless they're super easy

Réponse de TradeGecko

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we take our customers feedback seriously.

We are continuously making improvements to our product, and we prioritize those which based on customer feedback & requests will have the biggest impact across multiple customer businesses.

As this is an anonymous review we have no way to know specifically what features/ improvements you have requested, but we would urge you to reach out to your account manager to discuss. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

Répondu le 09/03/2020
Alcedie
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Publié le 20/07/2022

Quickbooks is the best for Small or Big businesses

Avantages

This software has worked flawlessly for us, and our team had no trouble implementing it. We have not encountered any problems with this software, and our team found it simple to implement in the context of other competitors. It's a fantastic choice in the context of the other competitors.

Inconvénients

The only downside so far is that bins can only have one SKU assigned to them.

Publié le 23/01/2022

QuickBooks Commerce

It is difficult at first to understand the software as in many instances many accounting packages require training.
It does take a while to setup the business software correctly.

Avantages

Pros: The features that is most impactful is the CRM system on QuickBooks Commerce.
The user interface is one of the features that attracts people to the software as it is much simpler and better looking than other software of the same sort. It is enjoyable working with QuickBooks Commerce everything as all is in one program so it is simplified and in business that is needed therefore I would recommend it any day. The integration with business actually went well as having a SMME or SMB and everything went well together when setting up. It is also easy to teach the software to new staff.

Inconvénients

The cons : The cons of QuickBooks Commerce for me would be the restriction in the number of users or pcs per license.
The time to setup the system however all software does take time to set up so can not really say it is a con.

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 10/11/2022

Efficient arrangements In a single platform

This is the industry standard software. It is stress free logging in from anywhere and keeping records updated, nice and easy. This software is value for money!

Avantages

The discount reference system is excellentSimple incorporation with banks and various forms of paymentIt gives an extensive bookkeeping package to my small businessEasy to use

Inconvénients

It limits the number of usersInformation isn't generally backed-up so there is risk losing dataSystem crashes once in a while but not too frequently

Deb
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 22/08/2016

Wholesale Inventory System - Exactly what we needed.

The team at TG have helped me customise our rather complex needs for our import wholesale business. They are continually working towards more options to make my business transactions more fluid, efficient and relative to our needs.

Avantages

User friendly, able to have multiple locations, perfect for a clothing business with multiple variants of one style, no problems with the scale of our inventory with over 2000 items, integration with Xero, B2B platform (which I am still working on), cloud based - I can access from anywhere in the world, able to upload my inventory myself - this was a considerable cost saving.

Inconvénients

Customisation of reports - they are continually improving this and are working on a couple of my suggestions - so this is a work in progress. Also, I would like to have more users for our plan perhaps a small fee for each extra user, rather then having to jump up to the next plan.

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Publié le 26/10/2018

Like and dislike.

We would like more customization and integration with our selling platforms such as Qoo10, Lazada and Shopee.

Avantages

Trade gecko has help our company minimise workflow. We mainly use it to create sales order and provides quotations for projects. After creating sales order, the inventory will automatic be locked and subsequently be deducted after shipment. It all works seamlessly. We love it.

Inconvénients

Probably the pricing. As business are currently transiting into ecommerce, having multiple sales channel are pretty common. Like our company, we have 8 websites on shopify, all selling different groups of products. We also have another 3 platforms such at Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10. However, even with the most expensive $499 plan, it only goes up to 5 sales channel. This is completely irrelevant. I think tradegecko should not limit the number of sales channel. Something to think about.

553 avis