Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Kudos

Kudos est un logiciel de reconnaissance des employés peer-to-peer basé sur le cloud pour les organisations de plus de 100 employés. La plateforme offre un haut degré de personnalisation autour de l'image de marque et de l'utilisat...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Bonnie
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 05/08/2019

An easy and FUN way to say thank you

Overall experience has been great, as mentioned above it is an easy and quick way to show someone that they matter as a part of your team. Actions speak louder than words, and by giving some kudos to someone who is doing great in their position, it is the just the icing on top of the thank you that you already gave them!

Avantages

I love Kudos because it is that extra little something to tell a coworker thank you or that you appreciate them! I love being able to award team members for their work and then they can turn around and use those Kudos to buy themselves something special. Kudos is a creative way to give back to those people who help you or make your work day better! I love giving and receiving KUDOS! :)

Inconvénients

I have had no issues when using this software

Lesslie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/01/2023

I love kudos!

Overall, Kudos is very easy to understand for everyone to enjoy.

Avantages

Kudos is an amazing platform for employees. It has everything we love about other social media platforms, but in a professional workplace environment. I like that we can have fun, and recognize other employees for their hard work, and earn points from our supervisors to redeem on gift cards to our favorite places.

Inconvénients

I would like for the software to have reactions maybe instead of just likes.

Nabi
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 08/10/2019

Kudus encourages me

Naturally, every human beings need for some sort of encouragement in life carrier. One of the best software which motivate us beyond extra miles, I've ever seen is Kudos. My specific experience; I got an exceptional vote from our CEO for attending a hard meeting with governor while all telecom operators were switched off due to security situation. As a result of my long discussion with governor, MTN was the first operator which restored and I was motivated by our CEO.

It is well designed in 4 categories with clear explanations and easy use

Inconvénients

To be frank nothing is least likely in this software

Les meilleures alternatives à Kudos

Zaira
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

KUDOS The Booster to a Happy Workplace

Fun, Collaborative and Memorable how I can give my colleague a recognition publicly, or privately. We can exchange messages and fun chats on comment section, and it creates trust between me and my supervisor as we can break the communication gap that we had. It was an amazing experience.

Avantages

What I like the most is how the software is easy and comfortable to use, you can open it in mobile or laptop. This gives us a chance to say thank you in a fun way to a colleague and letting them know that their effort and help is not wasted and being recognized. Sound simple but this can be an inspiration to them to use in everyday transaction.

Inconvénients

I am looking to more design of Emoji, other than that I really like everything about it.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 11/01/2023

Praise

My team is always encouraged quarterly to give at least two Kudos to someone. It truly is a gesture to strengthen relationships and make you feel appreciated for the work you do.

Avantages

It's a great employee recognition program that is very much encouraged at my agency. You can praise someone on a specific skill and write comments to make someone feel acknowledged and valuable. My supervisor always sends out the given Kudos as a notification to our whole team, so we all recognize and praise that individual for their reward. It's truly a great feeling to be noticed.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have more skills or areas that could be recognized.

Gabby
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 01/02/2023

Kudos is awesome for Employees!

Avantages

I really like how I can recognize my coworkers on Kudos. It's a great way to express appreciation for the people I work with. I also like receiving Kudos, because there is a nice range of gift cards I can redeem!

Inconvénients

I think it's really easy to use already! My only advice for improvement would be to add 2 features: -One where we can reply to other people's comments on Kudos-Another one where we can "react" to Kudos that someone else has given us. Like how on Facebook you can "love" "like" "care" or "haha" react someone's post. I would like if we could do that here instead of having to choose between not interacting with a post at all or just commenting on it. I know you can do a "kudos endorsement" but it doesn't let you do that to posts you've received for yourself.

Bonnie
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Publié le 11/01/2023

KUDOs is an Employee Morale Booster!

My personal experience has been excellent. My staff enjoy receiving KUDOs! I've also found it is a quick way to recognize someone in a different department or even on a different campus in another location when I want to let them know how much I appreciated their help. It takes recognition up several notches beyond just a simple email. Thanks!

Avantages

KUDOs software is extremely user-friendly. Just a few clicks to recognize someone, then add your own sentiment or a gif to make it personalized!

Inconvénients

There are no features I dislike. Perhaps periodically revise the graphics; that would be a good idea so as to offer new visuals attached to KUDOs for staff.

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 27/01/2023

Online KUDOS bring people together

Avantages

I love the fact that I can give my colleagues and peers Kudos as a thank you for their help or performance. It gives someone real recognition. In this 'remote" world it helps you to connect more with your colleagues and show them your appreciation on a deeper level then just a "thank you" .

Inconvénients

I don't have anything I don't like about this software so far.

• Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos

Publié le 01/02/2023

nice, easy to use good tool for employee moral

Avantages

I can recognize any one in the company not just my employees

Inconvénients

wish you could send private message to employees who dont like the fanfare of everyone seeing their accomplishments.

Lee
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 30/01/2023

Kudos, to Kudos!

We really like Kudos as the 'official' way to recognize our employees on a day-to-day basis. The integration with Slack is very nice and our employees really do go out of their way to recognize their peers for providing help every day.

Avantages

We enjoy Kudos very much. Before, the software we used was kind of strange and informal. It integrated into Slack like Kudos does, but the login process to look at the the base site was not as seamless as Kudos. Kudos is fun, has lots of features to make reviews easy. It's great to see them real-time and it helps support agents feel like their work has real purpose in making lives better for folks at work.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can really point to. It works great for what we need it for.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 30/01/2020

Great for Employee Engagement

Very positive. I'm very confident that this tool will help us build a more positive culture and a new way to put focus on employee recognition.

Avantages

It's structured like a social feed and very easy to use. Minimal training required and implementation and customization was very simple. Powerful tool for increasing employee engagement and building a culture of recognition.

Inconvénients

I wish it supported GIF files and had a way to set up points activities that users could claim, but other than that it's great!

Alternatives envisagées

Bonusly

Pourquoi passer à Kudos

Kudos was much more affordable and had virtually all of the same features. It also puts more emphasis on the core values and qualities that you want employees to demonstrate vs. the number of points sent from user to user.
Brian

Publié le 27/06/2019

Easy to use with tons of support if you need it

Kudos has been exceptional in bringing a higher level of employee recognition to our organization. It is already used much more often than previous recognition platforms we've attempted. People have been having fun with Kudos and it has been very warmly welcomed. Any of the problems we've had with Kudos has been easily rectified. I would definitely recommend Kudos to anybody looking for a recognition platform for their organization.

Avantages

Kudos is a great platform for recognizing associates. It is extremely intuitive and easy to use, I was able to learn the platform quickly and easily with a minimal amount of support from Kudos. Anything that was difficult to learn was easily researched on Kudos' help pages. Even though I was able to learn the platform with a minimal amount of support, Kudos was there every step of the way with any help that I may need. The support was very responsive and if there was anything they needed to research and get back to me, I would have answers generally within 24-48 hours. The rep has been amazing in making sure I feel like I always have a connection to Kudos to quickly take care of any issues.

The software is very easy to learn for our associates, it is set up similarly to other social media sites which help ease users into it. The rewards are also extremely easy to use with a very fast response, our associates love being able to cash in for a reward and get it nearly instantly.

Inconvénients

The only problem we've had is likely just related to how our organization is set up. We would love a way to set a flag on certain individuals so that they can not receive points (such as setting our upper management to be unable to receive points, we want to save our point funds for the associates), but at the same time we want upper management to still receive Kudos. There are work-arounds for this, but it would be nice to have a simple flag you can set on certain users. I would also enjoy the ability to be able to customize the point values on the Thank you, Good Job, Impressive, and Exceptional Kudos; but again, this was very easy to work around.

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 05/08/2019

Super simple, smooth software that aides in motivating employees

Kudos has assisted with providing a means of self motivation for the current employees. Once they see the prize they want, they are then motivation to go above and beyond at work with the hopes of receiving kudos. Employees often continue to give 110% until they get the item that they want. With the prizes being updated every so often it provides a means to continuously keep that 110% effort going. For example, an apple watch is quite an expensive piece, but through hard work and using kudos, you can obtain the expensive piece without having to come out of pocket. When employees are learning a new program or software that can be frustrating, using the kudos system keeps everyone going. This has overall been very beneficial for the employees.

Avantages

I find that this software is an excellent way to provide feedback to other team members. It allows for company wide praises and gives users the chance to accumulate enough points (kudos) to get awesome prizes. This is definitely a great software that I would recommend to just about any business looking for a way to motivate their employees.

Inconvénients

I wouldn't say that there is anything I actually dislike about this software, but some recommendations would be to add more customization to the interface of the software. Customization and personalizing is very important in today's era of technology. Allowing users to change the color of the background, text, borders etc., include GIFs (example: firework GIFs) and a variety of stickers that can be used to personalize the message being sent. The technological era we are in, already makes most interactions extremely impersonal. If you can customize the message being sent it makes it slightly more personal interaction.

Matthew

Publié le 30/07/2019

Put more into your morale program!

We run lean purposely, and allows for a larger share of the rewards when we exceed as an organization. However, we have to ask a lot of our folks as a result, and the workload is high. While a paycheck can keep someone coming into work each day, being proud of what you do and being recognized for the quality of your work makes them want to come to work each day. Kudos has already helped so much with this in the short time we have been using it, and see less people who just work here, and more that are a part of family we strive to create here.

Avantages

Kudos offers such an ease of use that it makes staying active in recognizing my employees a breeze. Morale is such an important part of keeping your workforce productive and most importantly happy, and Kudos allows me to recognize my team quickly, which can make all the difference in the world with as busy as we all get. Acknowledging the good people do should NOT be work, but programs I have used in the past have done just that, and as a result eventually fall to the wayside and do not get used as they should - this is even worse morale wise than not having a program at all. Kudos makes this an afterthought, and takes only seconds to make sure I point when someone has done something exceptional. People should be proud of what they do, and Kudos let's me point them out so others in the organization can be proud of them too! Kudos to Kudos!

Inconvénients

I do not yet have any negatives about the Kudos platform.

Aleksandr

Publié le 06/05/2019

Very positive experience.

Avantages

Kudos is a great platform for sharing accolades and praise with colleagues and teammates. We've used it to manage incentive programs, wellness initiatives, and re-enforce our organization's values. It's improved morale and become a staple of our culture.

Inconvénients

The platform could have more built in social features - such as the ability to post pictures as comments, gifs, etc. Also, we used to be able to give K+ points from an individual's bank of Kudos they had received - this feature has vanished after an upgrade, and now Kudos are given with no points once a teammate has run out. The ability to give from your own awards really increased the meaning of those thoughtful thank-you(s). Also the Slack integration is clunky and confusing.

Publié le 03/04/2019

Very user friendly, great customer support and fantastic program to provide for your people

The number one benefit is giving our people a great resource to encourage and build one another up!

Avantages

We use Kudos every day within our company. It is a great way to let our team members know what a great job they are doing! It is very user friendly and we have been able to integrate it with other systems. The customer support is always very friendly and super helpful. They are efficient in getting responses back!

Inconvénients

The reporting could be a little more streamlined.

Réponse de Kudos

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review! It's rewarding to hear how much of an impact Kudos is making to your workplace and that you enjoy our customer support. :) We're always working to make Kudos even better, and that includes making the reports and insights section more streamlined, and providing even more robust, actionable data - so stay tuned!

Répondu le 04/04/2019
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/04/2019

Kudos is a great platform for acknowledging coworker/subordinate efforts!

Kudos is fantastic. Would recommend.

Avantages

Kudos gives you the ability to provide public and meaningful acknowledgement of your team member's contributions to the company. You can create memorable and meaningful tags aligned with your values and mission statement, and append these to the kudos message you put out there, and you can tag more than one person at a time with a Thank You, a Good Job, Impressive, and so on.

One thing that Kudos gives you/your team the ability to do is spotlight the positive achievements and activities of those people who aren't comfortable advocating for themselves, but deserve the praise. Whether it be a cultural norm, a workplace dynamic, or a personality quirk, not everyone is comfortable tooting their own horn, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have their hard work, dedication, focus, or excellent customer-facing soft skills acknowledged. This is increasingly important in today's increasingly international, multi-ethnic, multi-voiced, and decentralized organizations. A good manager should know when to give praise, and coworkers should be able to help each other get noticed.

Inconvénients

Just as a good manager needs to know when someone deserves praise, a digital 'pat on the back' is great for morale but it should never be a replacement for compensation review, advancement opportunities, or open and critical discourse. Kudos won't fix a broken office culture or toxic management, so before you roll this out make sure you walk the talk as a leadership team. Our company does, and I'm incredibly grateful to work here, but I could see a bad implementation of Kudos coming down as heavy-handed or oppressive in less dynamic or communal workplaces.

Guada
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 28/08/2019

Great tool to recognise and motivate your team

Good tool to increase visibility among peer recognition, provide different layers of recognition for different jobs difficulties done, also allows company visibility at a team and individual level.

Avantages

Easy to use tool that not only adds value to recognition at different levels, from a thank you all the way to an exceptional achievement, but also allows everyone in the company to be recognising, and to be recognised, at the same level.

My team is a big fan of this tool, it encourages them to share feedback and recognise people around them, bringing visibility we might not have otherwise, as some of this recognition is so quick or specific it might be unnoticed if we didn't have this platform.

Inconvénients

With the team being based in EMEA, at some points it's been a challenge to have flexibility in terms of rewards, in comparison with our peers in the US. However, over the past couple of years, we've not only seen a broader offer of local benefits, but the team have also shared some best practices that allow us to make the best use of our kudos.

Austin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 25/07/2019

Kudos for Werner Electric Supply

Great!

Avantages

Great customer service, fairly easy to use, metrics are available, some flexibility with how the site looks, the App is awesome,

Just some suggestions.
1) An easier way for users to provide feedback about Kudos or our Excellence Award that is ran through Kudos.
2) Provide Administrators the ability to generate quick generic email communication for our organization (emails could be edited). Admin generated emails could offer information/statistics about giving people recognition and/or use links to landing pages on the Kudos website to drive users to known functionality.
3) Integrate personality tests into the site to help the users better understand what they are looking for in communication and how they communicate with others.
4) Provide a Company Employee Suggestion function.

Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 09/07/2019

Excellent tool for team building and morale

It is a great way to quickly and easily recognize staff in a tangible way. Being able to offer a little bit of positive support to feedback makes it so much easier to positively manage a team. And the fact that recognition is shared amongst colleagues demonstrates that not only is the team successful but that there is recognition of that success.

Avantages

That its easy to use. Every person in our company, no matter their level of technical skill is able to use the system for what it is intended. The best part about this software is that I never have to think of it as software, it is just a reliable integrated positive piece of our workplace environment.

Inconvénients

The only real negative is that it would be nice to see the rewards and gift cards redeemable digitally so that we didn't have to wait for an internal process to get us a physical copy. So many of the companies involved have digital gift cards now it would be handy if you could just request the benefit and it was automatically generated, maybe even inside the app itself.

Kathy

Publié le 22/07/2022

Kudos Use at Arch

I like the program and Kudos is easy to use. The ability to give someone a Kudos or just a message of thanks for a job well-done is important. A lot of times we get busy and can't always communicate directly so this platform lets us stay in touch.

Avantages

I like the ease of moving around and finding what I need. It's easy to use, find the employee, grant the recognition and even select emoji's or pictures to make it fun.

Inconvénients

The difference between Award and Recognition seems to confuse everyone, including myself. Award to me means someone is receiving something and Recognition means sending a message of thanks or something similar. These seem to be backwards to me but over time I've figured it out.

Angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 13/09/2019

Great incentive

It's been fun- you get shout outs and you get the chance to connect with other people in the company you normally wouldn't get the opportunity to. I also love whenever there is a contest for prizes on Kudos or just Kudos themselves- it always makes my team and the whole company want to be the best they can be.

Avantages

Its a great incentive program for employees to just do their daily tasks- with Kudos a lot of people go above and beyond for the chance at redeeming new items and receiving new awards.

Inconvénients

No complaints! Kudos is a great program

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 22/08/2019

Kudos helps to enhance employee engagement

Avantages

The Kudos platform has been a big success at our company. It provides an easy method of thanking our co-workers for assistance to recognizing them for a major accomplishment on a project. I enjoy reading the news feed of Kudos recognition throughout our organization. It helps me learn about many of the great things taking place throughout our company.

Inconvénients

I've been using the Kudos platform for over 2 years and have not experienced any issues or concerns.

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 22/03/2019

Feel Good, Doing Your Job!

My experience was Kudos is truly positive. I find my self connecting with more of my co-workers on a deeper level. It helps to encourage a positive work environment and overall strong mentality.

When I get kudos, I instantly get a smile on my face and then want to give someone that same feeling by sending out my own!

Avantages

Kudos is a wonderful platform that allows employees to feel connected with their co-workers in a positive way. The act of giving and receiving kudos helps to generate positive interoffice relationships.

On are the more individual basis, this platform allows for instant gratification. By having this instant positive affirmation, I feel more encouraged to continue producing high-quality work.

Inconvénients

I truly believe the platform is in a great spot. I sometimes wish there were more characteristics to choice from but other than that - no complaints!

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 26/08/2019

Great tool to build work culture

Fantastic experience with Kudos. Customer support always helpful and quick to respond/fix issues etc.

Avantages

Easy to use as an administrator. App is easy to use for our field staff and a great tool to communicate with our staff without sending mass emails. Encourages others to share photos of work being done, congratulate others on good work being done etc.

Inconvénients

Wish the app had some administrative powers, but am fine using the website.

830 avis