Avis clients sur Time Doctor

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Time Doctor

Time Doctor est une solution cloud de suivi et de gestion du temps utilisée par les entreprises pour surveiller la productivité du personnel. Elle offre des outils de gestion du temps, de surveillance de l'activité web, de...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Time Doctor

522 avis sur 522
Classer par :
Ando
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Publié le 15/09/2023

Time doctor: le meilleur logiciel pour vous organiser

Avantages

Si vous avez plusieurs projets et tâches en même temps, Time doctor est la meilleure solution pour vous organiser. Vous ne risquez pas de vous perdre et l'interface est simple à comprendre et à utiliser.

Inconvénients

Malheureusement, pour son prix, un mis à jour automatique ne serait pas du luxe. tout se fait manuellement. Et si par malheur vous manquez un mis à jour, des buggs peuvent apparaitre.

Monnel
Monnel

Publié le 17/05/2018

TD is a standard in All Forms of Productivity - Must Have for Professionals Who Wants to Do...

Super affordable and easy to use.

Avantages

One of the very first sets of time tracker that I used . . . and still using at the very moment I'm writing this review. It perfectly fits with my internal processes. Very intuitive to use. Other time trackers try to reinvent the wheel as if mastering productivity is not hard enough. If you're using TD, you create a project, add a task, then just start doing it. No other hullabaloo.
Another advantage is the growing list of project management tool integration. Well, TD is a project maanagement tool already but if you're using other tools like Trello, you'll be happy to know that TD has you covered already.

Another advantage is the fact that TD has added the Client View feature. That means you can invite your client/s to log in to a panel and view all the screenshots and work you've billed them. That's a trust booster for you and your client especially if you're getting paid by the hour.

Inconvénients

Hmm if there's something that I want TD to improve on is their mobile app. It lags from time to time. And you shouldn't let it compete with other apps unless you have a super high power smartphone. And if you're like me who's into quantified self, tracking other aspects of like aside from work is just an absolute must. And more often than not, it has to be done off your PC. That's why they have to improve their mobile app.

Réponse de Time Doctor

Hi Monnel,

Thank you for using the app to manage your Team. I am glad the Client feature helps you as well.

We are working more on the mobile app now to be better at UI and functionality.

Répondu le 01/06/2018
Roldan
Roldan

Publié le 10/03/2022

One of the best Freelance Time Tracker, if you agree.

Time doctor has improved enough since I've used it in the early 2014. I love it's reporting, screenshot, billing and archiving.

Avantages

Ease of use. One of the best function of the tracker - just like any other software - it should be. Screen capture is the second, just if cases where your client needs to police your progress.

Inconvénients

They might need to fix the redundant notifications. Such as it keeps checking you out if you are still working. If I'm a video editor and I'm rendering a video for 5 hours, the function needs to be intuitive or at least palpable. The software is obviously dependent on keyboard and mouse activities.

Les meilleures alternatives à Time Doctor

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 20/04/2018

It used to be a good product but they now lack on product focus and don't listen to customers.

It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately is not listening to its customers anymore

Avantages

It has a nice web backend The client made in 2017 has good UX (if only we could use it) It used to have a responsive product team (not anymore)

Inconvénients

- The old client UI (which is the only one that we can use) is not intuitive and buggy. Our team very often complains about this and they don't want to use it.
- A key feature which is blurring the screenshots has been taken away from the new Windows and Mac client but the option to enforce it is still in their web backend. This gives the false expectation that the setting will be respected while it doesn't and this compromise the privacy and *security* of the people using this software as the screenshots can also collect passwords, private keys etc. Neal from support on October 3rd 2017 wrote: "Sorry for the delay but our developer has not finished setting up this feature yet on the new app. I will try to get more feedback on this and see if I could get at least an estimate of when it will be implemented." After more than seven months on 20th of April 2018 he says: "We don't have an ETA yet. All I know is that our development team are currently working on incorporating this feature as we have been pushing them to since this is something available on the old app."

As you can see the answer was not truthful (using the word "finishing" for something that wasn't started). There was also no apology from their side and they didn't write an article warning about this bug which can compromise the security of their users and breach their T&Cs. It's a shame since this company used to care about their customers. I will change the review if they finally act on this.General Comment
It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately while growing it seems that it lost its user focus

Réponse de Time Doctor

Hi

We do apologize if you feel as though you are not treated the way you and your company used to be treated.

While it is true that blurring of screenshot is not yet available in the new app, please do know that you can always use the older app to have this function working perfectly tailored to your needs.

If you need any further assistance though, please do feel free to message us at [email protected]

Répondu le 01/05/2018
Georges
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 05/12/2023

Magical Time Doctor

This software simplifies my life and my work, as well as those of my employees. It's a real ALL-IN-ONE. To be able to manage time efficiently, to keep track of my activities even remotely, all with ease of use and friendly customer support, isn't that magic? I highly recommend this software.

Avantages

I like this software. Since I started using it, I've been able to manage my working hours and those of my employees efficiently and productively. I can divide up my time according to tasks and projects, then follow up to ensure that everything is done on time, and keep a record of my activities. The software saves me material, human and financial resources, time and productivity.d

Inconvénients

Lowering the price of the software would be just perfect.

Phat

Publié le 20/09/2019

Great and simple software for tracking employees' time

Avantages

Simplicity, nothing simpler than finding your task then press it to start your tracking session.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the syncing of time can be incorrect when switching between multiple computers, which can cause loss of working time.

Stacey

Publié le 08/10/2020

Great Software

It has been good. It is a great app to use.

Avantages

It is user-friendly. It is also easy to use and retrieve user information.

Inconvénients

No issues, however it keeps popping up when it is not in use.

Marek
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 10/05/2023

Time Doctor Review

Overall, my experience with Time Doctor was positive. It provided me with valuable insights into my work habits and helped me become more disciplined and productive. The ability to generate detailed reports and analyze my time allocation allowed me to make informed decisions about optimizing my workflow. Despite some minor issues, Time Doctor proved to be a reliable tool for time management and boosting my productivity.

Avantages

One of the things I liked most about Time Doctor was its comprehensive time tracking features. It allowed me to effortlessly monitor how I spent my time, track my productivity, and identify areas for improvement. The ability to categorize tasks, set project goals, and receive reminders helped me stay focused and efficiently manage my workload.

Inconvénients

One aspect I liked least about Time Doctor was the occasional glitch or delay in tracking time accurately. While it generally worked well, there were instances where it failed to capture time accurately or experienced synchronization issues with certain apps or platforms. These minor inconsistencies could sometimes affect the overall accuracy of my time tracking.

Ishmam

Publié le 12/05/2023

This tool is excellent for effectively tracking work time.

My experience with Time Doctor has been outstanding. The software's ability to generate visual evidence of time allocations is particularly valuable for employers who compensate their team members based on projects or hourly rates, which aligns perfectly with my needs.

Avantages

This software is incredibly user-friendly and simple to set up, while also offering exceptional accuracy in tracking. It surpasses any other option I have come across in the market. With its support for multiple platforms, I can conveniently track my work from anywhere and at any time. Moreover, it provides valuable insights into work patterns, offering a deeper understanding of my productivity.

Inconvénients

Personally, I have not encountered any issues with this software. However, a few of my employees and contractors have expressed their concerns about it being perceived as a micromanagement tool. Fortunately, this is not a concern that I share: xD

Cássia Aparecida
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Publié le 08/05/2023

Best team management and productivity software!

I recently started providing home-office customer service for a large company, and that's how I got to know Time Doctor our work and give us assertive feedback on our performance and how we can improve it, in addition to time management through reports and analysis, the software also captures and records our activities throughout the day, including visited websites and applications used and this ensures that we have more commitment and less time wasted.

Avantages

As a Time Doctor user, I like the way the software helps improve and manage time spent on tasks and projects. And that undoubtedly helped me to grow as a professional and increased the efficiency of our team, as it helped our manager to analyze and organize our work, ensuring time optimization and quality of work.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say about the program, as it has always met my needs perfectly.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/11/2023

Helps with productivity

Time Doctor is easy to use, making it simple to track how you spend time on tasks and projects. It shows what apps and tools you use, helping you work smarter. It's like a helpful friend for managing your time and getting things done easily.

Avantages

Time Doctor is fantastic for keeping track of time. It's easy to use, helping individuals and teams monitor tasks accurately. The app goes beyond basic tracking, showing what apps and tools are used. This helps understand how time is spent, making it easy to spot areas for improvement. With a clear focus on precise time monitoring, Time Doctor is perfect for anyone aiming to boost productivity through better time management.

Inconvénients

I would like to get a cheaper version for what I need from the tool, I don't need most of the products they offer which makes the price too much for the use I give the app, if they would offer a cheaper version with individual capabilities it would be perfect.

Jhonjerlyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 01/08/2022

The best option to measure the workforce and know exactly the hours worked by each person.

We have achieved excellent results with the help of this platform, the experience we have obtained has been excellent, we are proud to be using it in all sector of our company, because it has helped us understand the workforce and know exactly if our employees are fulfilling their corresponding working hours. Day after day we assign specific hours for each employee, this platform has helped to comply with all those corresponding schedules, we can know if an employee has not shown up at their specific time, as well as we can know if an employee has already fulfilled their corresponding hours. This platform has been easy to use and also to implement in our computers, it has taken us approximately a week to implement it and all the computers in this company, however the results we obtained after two weeks, where we correctly noticed how we were having a greater management of the hours worked by our employees. If your are looking for an app to manage the hours worked of each employee, this is the best option.

Avantages

Time Doctor has worked as a key platform for our business development and to control the productivity of each one of our employees, it is an excellent service to measure the work and working time of each employee, it is magnificent. One of the main things that I like about this platform is that it is able to monitor the App that each of the employees use on a daily basis, this App monitoring so that we can understand if the employees are us ing applications that are distracting of that make them lose work time, as well as help us understand which applications you use more them lose work time, as well as help us understand which apps you use more or which apps you use less. Another thing that I like is that this service was also used to monitor web browsing activity, so thanks to this platform we can know exactly which page our employees visit, in order to take measures ot the right time and prevent our employees from accessing suspicious websites or distracting from their work. Finally, I love that this App can automatically calculate the amount of money that has to be paid depending on the hours worked, we have set up a rate for each hour worked, so this platform makes the exact calculations of how much a worker should be paid employee depending on total hours worked including overtime.

Inconvénients

The only negative thing I have noticed about this platform is that it can influence the privacy of employees a bit, our company there are some employees who feel uncomfortable knowing that they are being monitored, it would be great if this platform implements a silent mode or invisible mode, in which the computers can be running without them noticing, this would help our employees feel much more comfortable and can work quietly without worries. Just as this introduces a bit of discomfort from our employees, it will also need to introduce it to other companies, so it is urgent that you implement a system in a stealth way.

Maria Lenin

Publié le 21/08/2018

Real Time Monitoring and Accurate Time Use Data for your Remote Workers

Avantages

With the latest technology, more effective collaborative tools have been developed to address the difficulties and disadvantages of hiring remote workers. Virtual Assistants are in demand helping companies Worldwide produce more and better results for a low cost. Most remote workers and Virtual Assistants are paid by the hour and with Time Doctor, the management can track their employees real work status and productivity time. The features are designed to monitor the agent's screens and open tabs to ensure that the workers are doing work related tasks and opening company approved sites. Dashboard shows agent status where a Green circle beside the users name- means the person is working, if red, means the person is not working or on break At the end of the day, a report on accurate time usage can be viewed. Data gives the total of hours worked. It also shows the different tasks and how much time spent per task. You can select total hours worked per day, week, or per month.
What I like about Time Doctor is that it provides agent screenshots every 9 minutes. It also shows if there is a low activity period.

Inconvénients

Most benefits and advantages are for employers and management with the reports and actual agent status and work hours. However, the agent's Time Doctor Application / Dashboard is not easy to manage and use. Integration to company's accounting and company provided software can be complicated. For every task accomplished it should also be made available in their time doctor application. Agent should identify which task he/she is currently working on that particular hour by providing notes per hour after selecting which task category it belongs. Agents however can save permanent tasks instead of typing them saving them more time by just clicking on the saved task before he or she starts working.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 07/05/2023

Effective remote management

Time Doctor has helped me understand my own work strengths and weaknesses by showing me how much time I put into each task, project and campaign. Excellent for time management at the user level, as well as the manager level. We have also solved our time capture for remote employees which has created more efficiencies in payroll and better pay period ending cycles.

Avantages

The insights into staff performance, being able to pin time to specific projects or work types as well as the efficiency brought to time management and the payroll process is worth of high praise.

Inconvénients

The biggest opportunity is that Time Doctor sometimes seems to be a resource hog and can be slow to load and prone to occasional crashes which means lost time capture. If the employee or manager does not catch this, may result in underpay. The user dashboard is nice but takes you out of your work environment; something more integrated into the workflow tools like a retractable side-panel drawer instead of a web URL you have to visit would be better.

Alicia
Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 19/06/2020

Great for tracking remote employees

I moved to a remote workforce (even before the pandemic!) and TimeDoctor helps me do that with peace of mind by allowing for supervision.

Avantages

Time Doctor allows me to make sure my employees are working and billing their time without me being a nag. It has time clocks, screen captures, and reports, so I can see what they are doing any time I want, without them being aware of when I am watching so that I don't interrupt them or make them anxious. It also helps catch billable time and improve time wasting habits.

Inconvénients

They advertise that they work with payroll. But the software is not compliant legally with U.S. employment law (I am an employment lawyer so I am strongly aware of this). It is focused more on independent contractors, but most companies should be using this for employees instead of contractors. For employees, you will still need to have a separate time clock and use a good payroll company. So the clocking can be redundant and may annoy your employees.

Konstantyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Publié le 18/01/2017

Great tool with minor issues.

Last year TimeDoctor has an issue which is not going to be fixed. The counter is being looped over certain time, and thus the time is being lost. The issues happens 1-2 times per month and usually it can be caught. The bug is clearly seen when you compare your web $ app usage report per day with your timesheet.
The problem is that I have reported them several about this issue, sent them my cache files several times too, and they did nothing about that. They did nothing about that for more than half of the year. Now I met the issue again, they have all the data in their servers (web&app usage report), but they once again ask me for my cache files. Like it is the first time they see the issue.

Also note that their TimeDoctor Lite application consumes a lot of CPU time (20-30% of Core i5 4th gen), but you can install Pro version which is free.

Otherwise the tool is great, easy to use, with a lot of detailed reports.

Avantages

It has all required features, and UX is very good. Everything is clear from min 1.

Inconvénients

They have bugs which are not going to be fixed. And their support never tells you that. Asks for your Cache files, more details etc., but not fixing the issue.

• Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène

Publié le 20/11/2018

Great for knowing how long a project took!

I'm keeping on task with the things that have to happen every day as well as have a way to look back and see what tasks are done at certain times of year. This helps us plan our department schedule for each upcoming year so we don't forget anything.

Avantages

Create your own projects and tasks. Works great for keeping a step by step task list for each project. Ability to edit time for when software updates and/or restarts are required. I love using Time Doctor Pro as my personal time keeper at work.

Inconvénients

Not so much of a con but more of a feature request: it would be great if the software kept some sort of log of active document time. I tend to work on a few documents at a time and it would be great to know how much time is spent on each document without having to manually switch projects/tasks for each document. I almost exclusively use Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Microsoft programs using Mac computers.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 08/03/2018

Time Doctor takes the worry out of hiring remote workers!

Users are generally satisfied with the ease of use, and managers are in heaven with the robust features. It has been heaven-sent for tracking our global, distributed workforce.

Avantages

- Easily track hours and prove that your workers are actually working (the app tracks movement, poor time use, and also takes screenshots)
- Works on Windows, Mac, and mobile
- Customize the list of projects/tasks that your employees/contractors/freelancers can work on at any given time
- Dashboard and reports galore
- Integration with 30+ applications (at the time of writing this review): communication apps, invoicing apps, project management apps, IDE's, Google G Suite apps, etc.
- Handles payroll!

Inconvénients

- Users have complained at times that the software is buggy and failed to track their time, but this has become less and less common over time

Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 08/11/2021

Time Doctor Employer Payroll and Productivity Tool

I have been using Time Doctor for 3 years now and it never fail us to give productivity report, payroll log report and the customer service solutions.

Avantages

Time Doctor has a very user-friendly interface, easy to use, and monitor. What I like most about this app is the screenshots are taken every minute of your set time and the reports it generates that I use on our payroll. The customer service is also admirable to the team since they answer within a couple of hours and assist our employees on the concerns and matters.

Inconvénients

That thing that it can not generate night differential hours taken by the employees.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/09/2020

A potent tool for time tracking for independent contractors

As an independent contractor, it is important that I keep a track of my time spent on my tasks and projects. Time Doctor allows me to do that efficiently. The wee app that it comes with is useful once you get the hang of it. The good thing is that even if you cancel the wee bar, you still have the tracking running which is great.

A couple of gripes - it keeps reminding you if you are back at work if you have paused the tracking - that is a bit annoying. And second gripe is regarding the random screenshots that can capture personal information. There should be a way in which these screenshots can be blurred.

Other than that, an efficient software that I use frequently.

Automatic startup with windows
Ability to segregate tasks and projects
Ability to pause the task when taking a break

Inconvénients

The screenshots are taken randomly which is a breach of privacy if you were on a window that has a personal email open. Whoever is the administrator that sees your screenshots taken by the system will also be able to see your personal information. One has to be rather careful when using TimeDoctor that no personal window or task is open so as to not share that info in a random screenshot.

Ruslan
Ruslan
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 25/08/2018

Must-have for managing remote developers and freelancers

I'm using TimeDoctor for about 6 years across 3 different companies/teams, to manage remote workers. It helps me to track productivity, better estimate certain tasks in the future, and to quickly see when a person is not well-motivated.

Avantages

1. It provides the abilities to track time in a really simple way.
2. It provides native applications for all major desktop OS (MacOS, Windows and Linux).
3. It provides the screenshots feature sometimes can really help to understand what's going on.
4. There's a really helpful team behind the product.

Inconvénients

1. They removed GitHub integration.
2. Long and not-seamless sync of tasks with a remote system (I expect such things to work much faster and in background mode)
3. Our Linux developers sometimes experience issues with the app.

Cherry
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/11/2021

Time Doctor Feedback

Good thing about Time Doctor is that, we can easily monitor how many hours our members spent within that specific task and project, for desktop and laptop users, we can identify if the sites and links they opened were really useful for the company.

Avantages

What I like most about Time Doctor is that we can easily monitor the work of our team members and the task that they are currently working on

Inconvénients

The least of this app is that, we can't view in terms of mobile and manual time of the team members. We can't identify if the time they are consuming are really used for work since there are no links and sites provided by the said app but only the time they used for work.

Publié le 27/11/2018

Spent a lot of time researching - Time Doctor won out

After using my own spreadsheet to record my time use for some years, it became cumbersome and there were the inevitable "holes" in my tracking. After researching and using various software packages to track my time I settled on Time Doctor primarily for its ease of use. After using Time Doctor for a number of years I am very satisfied with my choice. Not only does it accurately track my time use but it also helps me to stay "on target" but I'm also able to quote my projects more confidently knowing how long my projects actually take. The entry of tasks is quick and easy; the breakdown of tasks in various reports is also a great benefit.

Avantages

Ease of use, timely reminders, concise reports

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything; my overall experience has been very positive and wish more software was as easy to use and as reliable.

Publié le 21/11/2018

I recommend it to everyone I know...

Amazing. I couldn't imagine running my business without it.

Avantages

I love the ease of use in getting this software working, and it does that straight out of the box. Very little setup is required and after 2 and a half years using it, neither myself or employees have ever had any issues with it. It makes Payroll a breeze, and I love how in depth the reporting is which makes working with clients so much easier being able to show them time reports and logs. I highly recommend this to anyone I know in the online industry and will continue to do so for a long time!

Inconvénients

It would be great for the manual time if we could limit the amount that is allowed to be added.

Caue
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 08/10/2020

Great app though

I like it and would definitelly recommend to other teams, and honestly, could be better though.

PS: I thing you should enhance the experience on your API Docs.

Avantages

It's easy after a while, I can see what I'm working currently from seeing the tab anywhere on my screen, as much as my colleagues from my team's dashboard.

Inconvénients

Well, sometimes it doesn't synchronize well and I have to remember exactly what I was working those times and finally manually set on TD's dashboard.

Also, not all users are able to search a project's name from the app, they have to open the dropdown and search by themselves. It's bad because when we have many projects it gets odd.

522 avis