Avis clients sur Time Doctor

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Time Doctor

Time Doctor est une solution cloud de suivi et de gestion du temps utilisée par les entreprises pour surveiller la productivité du personnel. Elle offre des outils de gestion du temps, de surveillance de l'activité web, de...

En savoir plus

Ando
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/09/2023

Time doctor: le meilleur logiciel pour vous organiser

Avantages

Si vous avez plusieurs projets et tâches en même temps, Time doctor est la meilleure solution pour vous organiser. Vous ne risquez pas de vous perdre et l'interface est simple à comprendre et à utiliser.

Inconvénients

Malheureusement, pour son prix, un mis à jour automatique ne serait pas du luxe. tout se fait manuellement. Et si par malheur vous manquez un mis à jour, des buggs peuvent apparaitre.

Irfan
Irfan
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 04/07/2021

Cure For Time Wastage, Good For Productivity

Overall, Time Doctor is great for productivity, time tracking, and project management. It has the best Leave-Tracking features that send notifications if the person is still working on a task. In all reality, it has great usability with many different cool options such as time-tracking, browsing history, breaks, and idle time reminders, etc.

Avantages

I have been an active member of PeoplePerHour for almost 4 years now and Time Doctor has been a great help for me. It has helped me track my time spent on various projects that I do on daily basis. I manage my workflow and pace by keeping an eye on Time Doctor and also get proof of my work hours to demand payment. I'm on the Desktop application most of the time but I do use a mobile application that helps me track the time when I'm traveling and working. It also gives an option to manually edit time and I used it sometimes when I spent time on the phone or forget to launch the application while working. The activity bar on the desktop is one important feature that I use and I love it.

Inconvénients

I check for updates regularly and try to keep my software up-to-date. However, I noticed some mal-functioning when my Time Doctor didn't stop for the whole night and showed non-stop 13 hours of work. I had to reinstall the application to fix the trouble. The activity bar on the screen is sometimes pretty annoying as it doesn't go behind the apps. It always stays on top and blocks the view. There should be an option to resize it and push it behind as well. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the overall performance of the Time Doctor.

Christian
Christian
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 01/09/2022

Great little tool to keep track of worktime

Keeping track of customers, projects and tasks I've worked on is my basis for the invoices I send to my customers... and that works great! The new Time Doctor 2 was a huge step forward.

Avantages

The ease of assigning current worktime to given projects or specific project tasks. That helps me keep an overview how much time I've spent on each project and task

Inconvénients

Reporting sometimes needs a few extra clicks to give me the information I need - especially when I step from day to day it always needs a few extra clicks to get the same screen for the next day (Timesheet). But overall it's great - nothing serious.

Les meilleures alternatives à Time Doctor

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 20/04/2018

It used to be a good product but they now lack on product focus and don't listen to customers.

It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately is not listening to its customers anymore

Avantages

It has a nice web backend The client made in 2017 has good UX (if only we could use it) It used to have a responsive product team (not anymore)

Inconvénients

- The old client UI (which is the only one that we can use) is not intuitive and buggy. Our team very often complains about this and they don't want to use it.
- A key feature which is blurring the screenshots has been taken away from the new Windows and Mac client but the option to enforce it is still in their web backend. This gives the false expectation that the setting will be respected while it doesn't and this compromise the privacy and *security* of the people using this software as the screenshots can also collect passwords, private keys etc. Neal from support on October 3rd 2017 wrote: "Sorry for the delay but our developer has not finished setting up this feature yet on the new app. I will try to get more feedback on this and see if I could get at least an estimate of when it will be implemented." After more than seven months on 20th of April 2018 he says: "We don't have an ETA yet. All I know is that our development team are currently working on incorporating this feature as we have been pushing them to since this is something available on the old app."

As you can see the answer was not truthful (using the word "finishing" for something that wasn't started). There was also no apology from their side and they didn't write an article warning about this bug which can compromise the security of their users and breach their T&Cs. It's a shame since this company used to care about their customers. I will change the review if they finally act on this.General Comment
It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately while growing it seems that it lost its user focus

Réponse de Time Doctor

Hi

We do apologize if you feel as though you are not treated the way you and your company used to be treated.

While it is true that blurring of screenshot is not yet available in the new app, please do know that you can always use the older app to have this function working perfectly tailored to your needs.

If you need any further assistance though, please do feel free to message us at [email protected]

Répondu le 01/05/2018
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 24/12/2023

Transparent, economical, time and task tracking software for operations.

Overall a pleasant experience with TimeDoctor including the support given hy its Success Team.

Avantages

There’s just a ton of useful features -
1. Time tracking
2. Task tracking
3. URL tracking
4. Screenshots

Inconvénients

None as of the moment - serves it’s purpose!.

Alternatives envisagées

Zendesk for Service

Pourquoi passer à Time Doctor

Friendly less complicated interface and dashboards.
Kristofffer Lloyd
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 14/09/2019

God for tracking

Everything was smooth and totally satisfied with there service.

Avantages

It was easy to use and very convenient, will be sharing to other friends

Inconvénients

Sometimes it crashes but it`s okay, there support always remind us every time there`s updates or maintenance.

Stacey

Publié le 08/10/2020

Great Software

It has been good. It is a great app to use.

Avantages

It is user-friendly. It is also easy to use and retrieve user information.

Inconvénients

No issues, however it keeps popping up when it is not in use.

Monnel
Monnel

Publié le 17/05/2018

TD is a standard in All Forms of Productivity - Must Have for Professionals Who Wants to Do...

Super affordable and easy to use.

Avantages

One of the very first sets of time tracker that I used . . . and still using at the very moment I'm writing this review. It perfectly fits with my internal processes. Very intuitive to use. Other time trackers try to reinvent the wheel as if mastering productivity is not hard enough. If you're using TD, you create a project, add a task, then just start doing it. No other hullabaloo.
Another advantage is the growing list of project management tool integration. Well, TD is a project maanagement tool already but if you're using other tools like Trello, you'll be happy to know that TD has you covered already.

Another advantage is the fact that TD has added the Client View feature. That means you can invite your client/s to log in to a panel and view all the screenshots and work you've billed them. That's a trust booster for you and your client especially if you're getting paid by the hour.

Inconvénients

Hmm if there's something that I want TD to improve on is their mobile app. It lags from time to time. And you shouldn't let it compete with other apps unless you have a super high power smartphone. And if you're like me who's into quantified self, tracking other aspects of like aside from work is just an absolute must. And more often than not, it has to be done off your PC. That's why they have to improve their mobile app.

Réponse de Time Doctor

Hi Monnel,

Thank you for using the app to manage your Team. I am glad the Client feature helps you as well.

We are working more on the mobile app now to be better at UI and functionality.

Répondu le 01/06/2018
Georges
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 05/12/2023

Magical Time Doctor

This software simplifies my life and my work, as well as those of my employees. It's a real ALL-IN-ONE. To be able to manage time efficiently, to keep track of my activities even remotely, all with ease of use and friendly customer support, isn't that magic? I highly recommend this software.

Avantages

I like this software. Since I started using it, I've been able to manage my working hours and those of my employees efficiently and productively. I can divide up my time according to tasks and projects, then follow up to ensure that everything is done on time, and keep a record of my activities. The software saves me material, human and financial resources, time and productivity.d

Inconvénients

Lowering the price of the software would be just perfect.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/11/2023

Helps with productivity

Time Doctor is easy to use, making it simple to track how you spend time on tasks and projects. It shows what apps and tools you use, helping you work smarter. It's like a helpful friend for managing your time and getting things done easily.

Avantages

Time Doctor is fantastic for keeping track of time. It's easy to use, helping individuals and teams monitor tasks accurately. The app goes beyond basic tracking, showing what apps and tools are used. This helps understand how time is spent, making it easy to spot areas for improvement. With a clear focus on precise time monitoring, Time Doctor is perfect for anyone aiming to boost productivity through better time management.

Inconvénients

I would like to get a cheaper version for what I need from the tool, I don't need most of the products they offer which makes the price too much for the use I give the app, if they would offer a cheaper version with individual capabilities it would be perfect.

Natia
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 02/01/2024

Great for Employee monitoring

Overall Time Doctor works great. I recommend this product.

Avantages

First of all Time Doctor is very easy to use. It offers me control employees' time. The quality of the product is high. I can receive affordable reports about working hours.

Inconvénients

Time Doctor is affordable software, but i think the price can be lower.

Jhonjerlyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 01/08/2022

The best option to measure the workforce and know exactly the hours worked by each person.

We have achieved excellent results with the help of this platform, the experience we have obtained has been excellent, we are proud to be using it in all sector of our company, because it has helped us understand the workforce and know exactly if our employees are fulfilling their corresponding working hours. Day after day we assign specific hours for each employee, this platform has helped to comply with all those corresponding schedules, we can know if an employee has not shown up at their specific time, as well as we can know if an employee has already fulfilled their corresponding hours. This platform has been easy to use and also to implement in our computers, it has taken us approximately a week to implement it and all the computers in this company, however the results we obtained after two weeks, where we correctly noticed how we were having a greater management of the hours worked by our employees. If your are looking for an app to manage the hours worked of each employee, this is the best option.

Avantages

Time Doctor has worked as a key platform for our business development and to control the productivity of each one of our employees, it is an excellent service to measure the work and working time of each employee, it is magnificent. One of the main things that I like about this platform is that it is able to monitor the App that each of the employees use on a daily basis, this App monitoring so that we can understand if the employees are us ing applications that are distracting of that make them lose work time, as well as help us understand which applications you use more them lose work time, as well as help us understand which apps you use more or which apps you use less. Another thing that I like is that this service was also used to monitor web browsing activity, so thanks to this platform we can know exactly which page our employees visit, in order to take measures ot the right time and prevent our employees from accessing suspicious websites or distracting from their work. Finally, I love that this App can automatically calculate the amount of money that has to be paid depending on the hours worked, we have set up a rate for each hour worked, so this platform makes the exact calculations of how much a worker should be paid employee depending on total hours worked including overtime.

Inconvénients

The only negative thing I have noticed about this platform is that it can influence the privacy of employees a bit, our company there are some employees who feel uncomfortable knowing that they are being monitored, it would be great if this platform implements a silent mode or invisible mode, in which the computers can be running without them noticing, this would help our employees feel much more comfortable and can work quietly without worries. Just as this introduces a bit of discomfort from our employees, it will also need to introduce it to other companies, so it is urgent that you implement a system in a stealth way.

Maria Lenin

Publié le 21/08/2018

Real Time Monitoring and Accurate Time Use Data for your Remote Workers

Avantages

With the latest technology, more effective collaborative tools have been developed to address the difficulties and disadvantages of hiring remote workers. Virtual Assistants are in demand helping companies Worldwide produce more and better results for a low cost. Most remote workers and Virtual Assistants are paid by the hour and with Time Doctor, the management can track their employees real work status and productivity time. The features are designed to monitor the agent's screens and open tabs to ensure that the workers are doing work related tasks and opening company approved sites. Dashboard shows agent status where a Green circle beside the users name- means the person is working, if red, means the person is not working or on break At the end of the day, a report on accurate time usage can be viewed. Data gives the total of hours worked. It also shows the different tasks and how much time spent per task. You can select total hours worked per day, week, or per month.
What I like about Time Doctor is that it provides agent screenshots every 9 minutes. It also shows if there is a low activity period.

Inconvénients

Most benefits and advantages are for employers and management with the reports and actual agent status and work hours. However, the agent's Time Doctor Application / Dashboard is not easy to manage and use. Integration to company's accounting and company provided software can be complicated. For every task accomplished it should also be made available in their time doctor application. Agent should identify which task he/she is currently working on that particular hour by providing notes per hour after selecting which task category it belongs. Agents however can save permanent tasks instead of typing them saving them more time by just clicking on the saved task before he or she starts working.

Eric
Eric
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 17/09/2023

Time Doctor review

Time Doctor has significantly improved my time management, task organization, and overall productivity as a data analyst. While there may be minor resource usage concerns at times, the benefits of using Time Doctor far outweigh any occasional inconveniences

Avantages

As a data analyst, what I liked most about Time Doctor was its exceptional online time-tracking feature. It offered precise and real-time tracking of my work hours, which is crucial for accurately recording billable hours and ensuring that every minute spent on data analysis tasks is accounted for. This feature not only helped me stay accountable but also improved my overall time management and productivity.

Inconvénients

One aspect of Time Doctor that I found slightly less favorable was its occasional use of system resources, which could lead to minor slowdowns on my computer. While this didn't significantly impact my work, I noticed that at times, especially during resource-intensive data analysis tasks, Time Doctor's presence in the background could be slightly resource-heavy.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 13/09/2022

Time Doctor - Best for everything!

The best assistance, not solely in monitoring your team but making sure you have figured out important aspects in efficient management of your team and the responsibilities which need to be taken care of.

Avantages

The product has been the easiest I've used. I have been using other time tracking programs before but Time Doctor has by far the easiest integration and set up. It also gives me a clearer understanding of what's happening with my team, what tasks are we spending more time on and helps me manage the team responsibilities and task assignments to make sure everyone has the right balance of everything.

Inconvénients

I think we have encountered a couple of bugs before, like TD stopping on it's own (already fixed), and if I would suggest anything is the automatic update whenever there is one. Apparently, we would have to uninstall and reinstall the app every now and then to the latest version, this would mean that before we find out, our TD has actually stopped recording until we update to the newer version.

Alicia
Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 19/06/2020

Great for tracking remote employees

I moved to a remote workforce (even before the pandemic!) and TimeDoctor helps me do that with peace of mind by allowing for supervision.

Avantages

Time Doctor allows me to make sure my employees are working and billing their time without me being a nag. It has time clocks, screen captures, and reports, so I can see what they are doing any time I want, without them being aware of when I am watching so that I don't interrupt them or make them anxious. It also helps catch billable time and improve time wasting habits.

Inconvénients

They advertise that they work with payroll. But the software is not compliant legally with U.S. employment law (I am an employment lawyer so I am strongly aware of this). It is focused more on independent contractors, but most companies should be using this for employees instead of contractors. For employees, you will still need to have a separate time clock and use a good payroll company. So the clocking can be redundant and may annoy your employees.

Konstantyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Publié le 18/01/2017

Great tool with minor issues.

Last year TimeDoctor has an issue which is not going to be fixed. The counter is being looped over certain time, and thus the time is being lost. The issues happens 1-2 times per month and usually it can be caught. The bug is clearly seen when you compare your web $ app usage report per day with your timesheet.
The problem is that I have reported them several about this issue, sent them my cache files several times too, and they did nothing about that. They did nothing about that for more than half of the year. Now I met the issue again, they have all the data in their servers (web&app usage report), but they once again ask me for my cache files. Like it is the first time they see the issue.

Also note that their TimeDoctor Lite application consumes a lot of CPU time (20-30% of Core i5 4th gen), but you can install Pro version which is free.

Otherwise the tool is great, easy to use, with a lot of detailed reports.

Avantages

It has all required features, and UX is very good. Everything is clear from min 1.

Inconvénients

They have bugs which are not going to be fixed. And their support never tells you that. Asks for your Cache files, more details etc., but not fixing the issue.

Cássia Aparecida
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Publié le 08/05/2023

Best team management and productivity software!

I recently started providing home-office customer service for a large company, and that's how I got to know Time Doctor our work and give us assertive feedback on our performance and how we can improve it, in addition to time management through reports and analysis, the software also captures and records our activities throughout the day, including visited websites and applications used and this ensures that we have more commitment and less time wasted.

Avantages

As a Time Doctor user, I like the way the software helps improve and manage time spent on tasks and projects. And that undoubtedly helped me to grow as a professional and increased the efficiency of our team, as it helped our manager to analyze and organize our work, ensuring time optimization and quality of work.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say about the program, as it has always met my needs perfectly.

Sajal

Publié le 01/04/2022

Just what you need for Team Tracking!

We took the subscription of Time Doctor at the time of the Pandemic when we were fighting hard to track our team. Time Doctor proved a boon at that time and we didn't stop using it after that. We used it with a few clients who had an hourly agreement with us and the clients were totally at ease with the reports that we shared with them and with the option that they could also ask for screenshots. We couldn't find a single bug in the software in the two years of our subscription.

Avantages

We had been using this software for close to 2 years and we love how simplistic the UI and UX is. It's not hard to find anything at all and it's a breeze to use. The best part is the screenshots functionality. Working remotely at the time of Covid, it was such a blessing to use Time Doctor to monitor and track our team. The clients were also at ease knowing that their projects were being worked on without any delays or hiccups!

Inconvénients

There was nothing much to dislike about this software. I just wished it was more affordable for a small team.

Chad
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 20/09/2019

Keeping Track with Time Doctor

Overall, very satisfied with Time Doctor. It's fairly simple to use, accurate, and fulfills my needs.

Avantages

What I like most about Time Doctor is that it allows me to easily and accurately record the amount of time I'm working on a certain project or task. It allows me to show my clients how much time I was working on and how long each task took. I like that it also gives me a warning when I veer to a less-than productive site.

Inconvénients

Don't really have any complaints. The only thing that I would like to be better handled is the dashboard where time is viewed. The issue I have is that I'm occasionally responsible for reviewing subordinate work flows and I feel that it's somewhat difficult to view their profiles as easy it is for myself. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but I havent found it yet.

Hitesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 12/07/2017

Easy to use, time accuracy it maintain and support is very great.

Main target to use software is save the time and using this i can save lot so other time can spend for family, otherwise i have no track of that.
We do not have to worry about the time just click and start and stop, one more benefit report are generated automatically with various attributes which we can show to client.

Avantages

Dashboard with different report with accuracy
Not allow us to open unwanted sites like fb, youtube etc
support is very kind
provide mobile support also

Inconvénients

In Billing, once a card is added we cannot delete that. so it should be like we can delete and add new.
in desktop application its start record time when we set task name and press enter, instead of that we should click on the start button
in account we need to define some sites URL, so whenever user open that it stop time record without his permission.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 17/09/2019

Works Well

Happy, Had some glitches early on, but that was primarily because i had a very dated computer.

Avantages

What I liked is how it captures the screenshots of the actual activity. With other ones we have used like Toggl it just tracks the time and doesnt show activity that way.

Inconvénients

When I want to time a new activity and I type that activity and clickj play it will have a pop up that said this activity already exists. Which is silly, its like I know it exists thats why i selected it and wanted it to start recording. In an old version it would pull up the already existing activity. Now, I need to put it in the search bar to find the proper one. Why not have the search bar and new activity bar be the same, and if it is existing give me the options as oppose to just saying the task already exists where i then need to do an additional step to search for it or go scrolling through my list of all activities. Hope that makes sense.

Niklas
Niklas
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 30/10/2023

300$ for TRAIL -> CAREFUL

the service was very bad,
timedoctor charged us 300$ automatically after our 14d trail, totally untrustworthy!!! be very careful

customer support was not helping at all and ignored offers and solutions from my side

Alternatives envisagées

Clockify

Logiciel antérieur

Clockify
Ankur

Publié le 03/05/2023

Great app for time management

Overall it is a great tool to bring productivity to the team.

Avantages

We can view the video at any time to know what we did back in time.It can help some to improve their efficiency by observing what and where they have been working.As well as it brings transparency to work.

Inconvénients

We did not find a solution to skip the video part where no activity has been tracked. This means providing the option to skip non-active time during video monitoring.

Tiffani
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 20/11/2018

Peace of Mind in Keeping Track of Employee Pay

As a small business owner, it allows me to stay on track with payments, view all past activity, and change matters relating to payment with ease. I use another service to send payment because I couldn't get it to link with the payment services when I first started, but I love the archive features as well.

Avantages

Especially when hiring new virtually employees, this software helps me keep an eye on new hires, in order to help them with any tasks, responsibilities, accountability, etc. They are able to install and use with ease.

Inconvénients

Sign-in process is often clunky and stalls at times. Seems as if it's incompatible with my computer at times. Also, when I mark a week as "paid" on the first time, the option is not there. I need to click in "go back" and refresh and then the button is there. There are so many options sometime overwhelming when I want to do something new. I just stick with basics

527 avis