Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur PracticePanther Legal Software

PracticePanther Legal Software is a legal management solution for small to large practices specializing in areas including bankruptcy, personal injury, family, divorce, estate planning, litigation, criminal law and many more. The...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Thalia

Publié le 18/12/2017

Working with Practice Panther

The user-interface is designed for quick and easy navigation. You can look at your dashboard and very clearly see everything you need to know for your day to run smoothly (well as smoothly as possible). It is cost effective and the onboarding and training are taken care of with Practice Panther's incredible customer service.

Avantages

Before PracticePanther we had started an Excel spreadsheet to log our contacts for conflicts checks. We created a joint email account with Gmail so our email would be centralized and that also gave us a central calendar that we all had access to in order to set appointments, record deadlines, etc. We also created a Dropbox account for file storage.

While everything was low cost or free, all the parts felt scattered. PracticePanther pulls it all together in one beautiful, user-friendly interface. Now, instead of having to pull up 5 or 6 different apps/websites, we are able to pull up just one site and have everything right there. All of the components of PracticePanther are really easy to use. The entire program is designed for efficiency and ease of use. Color-coding allows you to see and understand your financial details in mere seconds. Tasks, events, and timekeeping are easy.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the software integrate with more programs. Quickbooks is great, but my brain works better with Wave Accounting; LawPay is great, but being able to integrate with PayPal also, would be even better. However, these are minor things and not worth seeking a different program I like as much as Practice Panther. I had shopped around quite a bit before choosing Practice Panther; I doubt I would find anything I like as much.

Hands down, our favorite thing about PracticePanther is the superior support staff. If you have a problem and leave a message after hours in the chat box, you get a response generally within the hour. There is also training videos and a help center that will help you find the help that you need.

Réponse de PracticePanther Legal Software

Thalia, I am so happy to let you know we are about to release our new API and Zapier integration, which will open the door to MANY more integrations. We highly recommend LawPay for a number of reasons, but if you must use PayPal, we do have an integration available. We will reach out to you to show you how it works. Thank you so much!

Répondu le 20/12/2017
Paige

Publié le 19/08/2021

Great Software - Would be Lost Without It, but there are still some kinks to work out.

My overall experience is amazing. I love this software and it makes my life so much easier. I would recommend to anyone with a law firm.

Avantages

I love how seamless this software makes my practice. It is so user-friendly. The client portal is wonderful, and I love how the accounting features are organized. Customer service is amazing. The templates feature saves me countless hours. The tasks feature really keeps me on track. I love how you can link relationships, create emails that sync automatically with the matter, and create events that send text notifications to clients. The support is quick and always friendly and helpful. The e-signature feature is also really cool.

Inconvénients

(1) the phone app should be able to have multiple timers up at once, so you can go back and forth between working on different projects, like the desktop version.
(2) The "history" section at the bottom of matters should include time entry descriptions. I cannot stress that enough. I do not use the "history" section at all as it is currently operating, but it would be invaluable if that one change was made! If time entry descriptions were included, the "history" section would actually tell me the history of the work that's been done on the matter.
(3) We need a better text integration that's part of Practice Panther, so that clients can text us through the software, or something like how we can create a new email that links with the matter, but for texting.
(4) Company contacts - love the idea, but when you link a subordinate member of a company contact to a matter, the only email address you can actually auto-populate is the number one contact of the company contact. It's very annoying. I've had to create separate individual contacts for all the members of a company contact. Like for court services, I would like to be able to have all the employees of court services under the Court Services company contact, and then be able to link the particular officer assigned to supervise my particular client. But right now I have to link the court services company contact AND the individual contact to be able to send emails to the correct officer.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

I felt like Practice Panther was just as good as Clio, but more cost appropriate for my smaller firm. Also, I liked that I always have the option to figure things out myself, or with a virtual helper, instead of having to call support. The same was true with the purchasing experience. I didn't get bombarded with phone calls, but I knew someone would be available to speak with me if I wanted to have a conversation. I felt that spoke volumes to the kind of company you are and the understanding and respect you have for your customers' time.
Tt

Publié le 18/10/2021

Good software, inadequate customer support

Avantages

I like using it - it's easy to use and people on my team enjoy it too. Easy for billing and time managements, which is primarily what my law firm uses it for. We have had it since about 2018, and overall, I'm satisfied with the functionality. I haven't tried any of the competitors so I don't know how it compares.

Inconvénients

Customer support is highly inadequate. I've had an issue with uploading billing entries and costs onto invoices on my iPad. It can only be done on a computer or laptop, but it doesn't work on iPad. When I open an invoice to edit it, and click on the link that states "add unbilled time, expenses and flat fees" to upload the billing entries and costs, nothing happens and therefore they can't be added to the invoices. It's frustrating that this feature doesn't work on iPad as I can do everything else on my iPad. I informed Practice Panther of the issue over a year ago, gave them technician access probably over ten times, talked to customer support on the phone repeatedly in the course of months as well as exchanged dozens of emails with multiple customer support reps - and nothing. Eventually, they failed to resolve the problem and stopped getting back to me. Notably, over a year later, the issue is still UNRESOLVED. So although I enjoy the software overall, I find their customer support inadequate and it hinders my business that I still can't add the billing entries to my invoices whenever using the software on my iPad.

Réponse de Paradigm

Hi there - Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your dedication to using our software for so many years. It's customers like yourself who help us make our product even better by raising these issues to our team. We apologize for the experience you had with receiving support. I assure you that these requests continue to be monitored and are added to our development list. Please feel free to reach out to us at 1 (800) 856-8729 Ext. 2 or [email protected] so we can follow up with any remaining issues.

Répondu le 02/12/2021

Les meilleures alternatives à PracticePanther Legal Software

Theodore

Publié le 27/10/2022

Track income, billings and increases collections

Top flight.

Avantages

The billing and payment functions are easy to use

Inconvénients

I am not really certain. I am converting entire practice into Practice Panther. My problems have been either user error or I forgot some instruction from customer service.

LaJoyce

Publié le 16/07/2021

Long Term PracticePanther User

It has been a wonderful experience.

Avantages

I've been a PracticePanther user for four years now. The most important factor in my selecting PracticePanther was the ease of use. With my prior software, I had to hire independent contractors and pay for "maintenance agreements" just to have access to the help desk. With PracticePanther, their support team can assist. More important, they have videos that will walk you through the process of setting up the various systems and integrations. Finally, I love the integrations. PracticePanther integrates with Microsoft Office, Box, Dropbox and Quickbooks. Your information stays in it's original locate with seamless access from PracticePanther.

Inconvénients

Initially, there was a big push to produce new features. I'm not seeing new features coming out as frequently. However, I would note the quality of the new features, e.g., workflows with conditional logic and e-signatures.

Publié le 01/02/2020

Great product

Easy to learn. Easy access to tutorials and the help area is full of information. It has been a great decision to switch. I know that i have been able to capture more of my time and reduce time needed for billing.

Avantages

I like being able to bill, take credit/debit card payments, and tell clients their balance with the app while in court. There are simple reports and a great dashboard to see how much is outstanding, to be billed, and the amount in my trust account. Practice panther has cut down on the time it takes for billing and made my office more efficient.

Inconvénients

I print checks directly from practice panther, which takes several steps, but it makes it easy to add the cost to the client's billing. I would like the software to allow a report of vendors/payees' payments over various time periods as it does with tags and categories.

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

I used to use quick books for billing, but it is not as geared to attorneys as practice panther. Contingency cases were especially difficult. Practice panther even has a feature for evergreen retainers.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

quick books was overly cumbersome with numerous unnecessary features. Practice panther has needed features for a law firm that are not available in quick books. It is much easier to use than quick books.
Alexis

Publié le 14/08/2019

Best practice management system I have used

I use Practice Panther as my main case managment system. My team and I LIVE on this software. It is far better than the alternatives I have used in the past and in other firms. We have it downloaded on all computers and phones for easy access in court at all times.

Avantages

I like the intuitive interface, clean look, and the ability to customize my own workflows.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a private server capability added in instead of having to rely on Box. One that we can access via VPN would be helpful. I wish we could add in a bit more automation customization. For example, I would like to be able to send my clients a customized email with attachments and helpful info before specific events, rather than the generic reminder email. I would also like the ability to create conditional logic in certain events.

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

There was much more functionality and customization available with PP than Abacus.

Abacus Private Cloud

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

The main reason I initially chose it was price and interface look. Now I wouldn't change for anything because it is constantly evolving with my firm's growth and provides all the support we need.
Haley

Publié le 03/06/2020

The team at PracticePanther is Great.

Avantages

They add features on a regular basis and have loads of training. The support staff is super helpful and if they don't know the answer they will try to find it. I understand that every system is different and every one has it's pros and cons. I really think once we utilize every single feature this program has we will be a much better law firm.

Inconvénients

The email integrations phase in and out on working. It may simply be the plugin I have for Gmail but that can be a struggle.

CosmoLex et Clio

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

Leap was far too expensive for what they provided.

LEAP

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

The pricing and some of the features. I think Cosmolex may have the accounting side better locked down but I liked the ease of PracticePanther.

Publié le 08/11/2021

PracticePanther has helped keep my firm organized and grow

Avantages

PracticePanther has helped keep my firm organized. We handle a large number of cases and we needed software that could help us manage them all, stay on top of tasks, and store information efficiently. PracticePanther has also been key in allowing for rapid growth in my practice.

My favorite feature is the payment plans through PantherPayments. My collections are significantly higher than some of my colleagues and it helped simplify this process. We can easily set up payment plans that automatically pull funds from a credit card or bank account which means I don't have to spend a ton of time chasing clients for money that I could be spending on their case.

Inconvénients

I started out practicing solo and quickly grew to more staff. Every firm has growing pains, so I was initially worried about acclimating new staff to PracticePanther. Thankfully, those hesitations were put at bay and we've been able to use the platform with ease.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

I researched several different software options, such as Clio, before making my final decision. I found that PracticePanther provides all of the same features as Clio and more, but at half the price. No other software in PracticePanther’s price range is anywhere near as robust.
Tobechuku
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 05/08/2020

Sole Practitioner That Needed Organization

I love it and I love all the possible intergrations.

Avantages

Helps me manage my solo practice all by myself. My clients are satisfied with their client portal and ability to send me messages.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to make payment plan invoices for my clients, so I do not have to remind them to pay every month. Most clients would not want to set up automatic payments, so with payment plan invoices, it would help alot and relieve the burden of reminding clients every month, that a payment needs to be made.

MyCase et Clio

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

Product deleted some of my info and there was no one to help.

Volody Case Manager

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

The many possible integrations and ease of use.
Aska
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 08/05/2019

User-friendly software but there are still room for improvement to effectively serve larger...

(continued from Cons) This sorting function for customized fields will potentially save us a lot of time. (3) Tags are great features, but the ability to sort the data using the tag is very limited. When you search using multiples tags, the software only recognize it as Tag 1 "AND" Tag 2, and gives you data that has BOTH tags. For instance, it's only "Show data that has Tag A AND Tag B". You can't do "Show me the data that has Tag A OR Tag B". You can't search data that DOES NOT have the specific tag either. If the search function in Tags was more comprehensive, it will allow users to expand the usage of tags and give users more flexibility as to how we can efficiently search the data we need.

Practice Panther Tech Support has been aware of the suggestions listed above. However, there has not been any update on the progress, and we do not know if these functions will be ever available. We definitely would like to see them implemented very soon. I am open to revise this review once these functionalities become available.

Avantages

This software is intuitive, easy to navigate and very user-friendly. Tech support is promptly available and they are very patient. Practice Panther continues to make improvements on the software and they listen to their customers feedback. They have fixed our issues with our calendar being very slow to load. It's fast now and working very well.

Inconvénients

There are still room for improvement in terms of features and functions. (1) The format (layout) of the calendar is not user-friendly for mid to large firms with more than 10 employees. Everyone's events are scattered across the calendar and overlap with each other which makes difficult to identify availability for specific staff. Events are displayed with different colors assigned to each staff. It's hard to follow 10+ different colors on computer screen and it is definitely not working for staff who are color-blind. It's really difficult to see who has appointments at each hour throughout the day. We suggested to have columns for each staff so that it only takes a glance to identify who is available when, just like how calendars are in Time Matters from Lexis Nexis. (2) Sorting function for customized fields is not available unfortunately. What makes this software great is the customization you can make to fit it to your exact needs. However, customized fields are not sort-able, and without the sorting function for the customized fields, data is not as valuable and usable as it should be. As a legal administrator who manages the data and runs productivity report for legal staff, we are currently spending a lot of time downloading the information from the software to MS Excel, sorting and manipulating the data in Excel, and finally coming back to the PracticePanther to make necessary changes within the software. (Continues to overall experience)

Zach

Publié le 03/05/2018

Easy to use practice management software with top-end functionality at low price

Easy of keeping track of deadlines and client contacts. Overall, the best practice management software I have seen for the price. I would say this performs better than CLIO (I've used it with ALL of the add-ons), way better than AMICUS and MyCase and similar to ABACUS. They need to add a matter pre-billing function to run attorney's fees reports and allow you to copy/paste e-mails into the matter, but otherwise this is a perfect solution for most practitioners. Unless you are using the rules-based calendaring in ABACUS or Westlaw's Firm Central, I have not seen a product that is nearly as useful on the market.

Avantages

Unlike a number of the cheaper practice management software programs on the market today, Practice Panther has a wide range of functions within the software which are easy to use. Instead of just having "Tasks" or "to-dos", PP allows you to create Activities which can be "Events" "E-mails" "Phone calls" or "Tasks". On the Task front, PP allows you to set sub-reminders that can send you e-mails or text messages in advance, like say "7 days before," and "3 days before," for a filing deadline. I also think it is pretty fantastic that PP shows whether a time entry has been completed for EVERY SINGLE ACTIVITY marked "completed" or "in progress". This would be incredibly useful for practitioners (mostly civil) managing staff and trying to deal with staff not accounting for all of their time in billing. The "mail sync" function is also easy to use, and allows you to e-mail out of your native software (MS Outlook, GMAIL, etc) and simply "bcc" the client matter itself. When you do this, the e-mail is automatically saved into the matter. Almost every other program out there that I have used requires you to use their client messaging portal to get the same functionality.

The templates are easy to use for creating documents to merge out of PP also. Think client engagement letters, releases, and basic letterheads that you use in every file. We don't use PP for accepting payments so I cannot comment on that portion.

Inconvénients

1. Matter pre-bills or invoicing. In many civil cases there will be a time when you need to prepare a billing report to present to the court solely for a claim of attorney's fees. In other software that I have used, you can run a report for a set period of time or type of billing entries which will then create a printable draft invoice-looking document. You would then be able to slap an exhibit sticker on that document and use it for your attorney's fee request. I haven't found a way to easily do this in PP yet, and it seems like you would have to utilize a draft invoice which captures all time billed in the matter. I could be wrong.

2. No Batch Entry System for E-mails. PP has a GREAT syncing system that works with your native e-mail so you can BCC messages into the matter when you send or receive them. However, if you forget to include the mail-sync in your BCC line, or don't forward a message to the mail-sync, there is no easy way to subsequently get the e-mails into the matter in PP. What I mean is this: say you have a number of e-mails from someone that weren't saved into a client PP matter and instead lived in your Outlook before the client actually hired. You would have to manually forward each one of your emails to the mail-sync to get them into PP.

Additionally, if you are a federal criminal lawyer and use CORRLINKS to communicate with your clients you will know that you can't forward out of that system. PP doesn't let you copy/paste emails so your stuck.

Scott

Publié le 04/01/2020

Practice Panther meets the need for small lawfirms

PP has been very affordable and user friendly. Attorneys who have been in practice for 20 years who never entered their own time are now doing it themselves.

Avantages

never any data corruption issues like Timeslips. Time consuming backups not necessary, can have users tracking time while billing is being run.
Web Based and can enter time tracking from anywhere on any computer or on your phone.

Inconvénients

Some report features not available but over the past two years greater functionality has continued to be added

pricing and customer support

Sage Timeslips

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

ease of use, recommendations and price

Publié le 16/09/2019

Practice Panther Time Keeping and Billing for Attorneys

I have always been terrible at time keeping and billing. I have probably left Hundreds if not Thousands of dollars on the table by failing to properly keep track of my time and billing. With Practice Panther I am encouraged to keep track of my time and billing because it is fun and easy to do. And I am now on top of past due bills, who is paying on time, and when to prompt clients its time to pay up!

Avantages

I really like two features the most. First, is the absolutely fabulous customer support that I receive. I get answers within less than 60 minutes from the time I contact them. Second is the ease of use. Practice Panther is almost intuitive in its use. If the answer doesn't jump out at you, there are tons of training videos available and the online customer help is spot on.

Inconvénients

I use the basic Essential Monthly Plan. It is the lowest cost but the value is exceptional. I do wish I had some of the additional features in the higher priced plans but those don't fit my budget currently. Those features I can supplement with my own documents or programs.

Linda

Publié le 23/08/2019

Why did I wait so long?

Until we found PP, we were posting our files in OneDrive and having to search for things that we should not need to. Quickbooks is inadequate for billing legal-type work and there was no way to run any kind of conflict check without making a spreadsheet and manually adding new clients and inquiries. Now, all we do is put everything in PP. There we can see the progress of our cases, billing, calendars, tasks assignments, project plans and do conflict checks based on more than just the case caption or attorneys. Each case has tag options for identifying the type of work we are doing or any other significant aspect of the case and we can use that also for finding things within the matter or inside our entire database. What's more, it works with OneDrive, so all of our documents are accessible within the program.
This is just what we needed and more...

Avantages

As a small practice, I needed to organize and implement an office management system that I could use if my assistant was not here. This software is the most intuitive, responsive and useful that I have tried...and I have test driven four of the top recommended products. I have everything I need in one package; whereas, other companies require additional packages to connect to email and form templates. The learning curve has been very small. Both of us here have not had any training yet and are up and running (for the most part) after only a week or so. Now we will be taking advantage of the great training videos and one-on-one training to hone our skills and use it to its fullest extent.

Inconvénients

So far, our experience has only been positive. Graphics are simple and somewhat old-fashioned, BUT they work great for finding things...that's what counts.

Ron

Publié le 21/01/2022

Customized client intake, easy reporting, and simple invoice tracking!

It really has changed how we interact with our clients. The ease of sending new client intake forms, which can be filled out on any device regardless of having a PracticePanther account, has really streamlined our intake process. Being able to track invoices right within the tool, and being able to generate reports easily - it really has streamlined how we operate.

Avantages

The look and feel was one of our deciding factors to go with PracticePanther. It’s incredibly intuitive, and most of your data is available whenever you need it. In immigration law, there’s a lot of very important dates and information that need to be tracked, so being able to create all the custom fields we needed was a big win. I also love how easy it is to track our billing. We can automatically track who has paid, and then follow-up with anyone we still need to collect from. Giving extra transparency to our clients really showcases our ability to use technology to enhance our services.

Inconvénients

When starting with any new software you need to approach it with some patience. There’s a lot of training available, both videos and text-based. So getting ramped-up and knowing that we needed to experiment with customization and intake forms, and get the team to support using it was going to take some time.

Terry
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 11/07/2017

Easy and efficient

Being a new firm and a newly solo practitioner, I wanted the most efficient way to do it all enter my time and expenses, invoice, communicate with clients, use intake templates, etc. More, I practice throughout Northern California and log a lot of travel time meeting with clients, attending arbitrations or court appearances, or at speaking engagements. With that, I needed easy access on my laptop or phone to a law practice management system.
Previously, I did not have the ability to easily and quickly access a law practice management system. I also had numerous systems for entering time, tracking potential clients, invoicing, and the like. I love that I can use Practice Panther as a "one stop shop", even to pay bills, and that I can use it anywhere and on any device. It has made the hectic life of a newly solo and "on-the-go", mobile attorney much easier. I no longer have to worry about spending too much time on pesky administrative tasks.

Avantages

Other than it being a "one stop shop" and the ease of accessibility, I have been impressed with Practice Panther's ability to respond to my specific needs. A significant amount of my work is for unions and clients with multiple matters. Initially, Practice Panther was unable handle invoicing and billing for an individual contact with multiple matters. However, I approached them with my needs and they created a "fix" to their system within a week. They also followed up to ensure that I was satisfied. I was certainly impressed by Practice Panther's speed and attentiveness.

Inconvénients

I am still trying to learn all of the ins and outs. I need a bit more tutelage on the nuances. At times, customer service may not answer all of the questions, however, they have been very responsive to my needs once I call or make them known.

Harold

Publié le 16/02/2021

Law Office Management Software

Avantages

This software is great right out of the box, so to speak; there is no box. But as I have needed something extra I have made suggestions and the company actually improves the program. New additions come up as other users make suggestions as well. The program is very intuitive and therefore easy to learn and use when you are a new user. But with time I have learned that it can do so much more than I realized at first. The customer support is great at teaching users how to do some new task and the You Tube training videos is a great way to learn how to make your practice more efficient using options that you might not otherwise know are available. Overall, this is the best law office management software I have used over the last 15 years.

Inconvénients

Rarely, there have been times when I wanted to create a report that the program was not able to generate and I would need to export a current report to excel and then modify or add data to get the report that I needed.

Stephanie

Publié le 17/11/2020

Great Software but it has changed

This is a solid piece of software for a small office. It is a workhorse and handles law offices management with ease. The fact that it is in the cloud has greatly increased our ability to go remote and mobile through this pandemic.

Avantages

The organization of this software, entry systems and program itself are all easy to use and easy to train new employees on.

Inconvénients

When I originally bought this software, this company was pretty new. They were very communicative and very helpful. Since they have grown, they have lost some of their customer service. They have recently added new things which help their bottom line but aren't as customer focuses as they once were.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

Price, ease of use and ease of install.
Jamie

Publié le 16/07/2021

Great functions and integrations, but a smidgen 'clunky'

Overall it is great practice management software, I just think some of the functions are clunky (for lack of a better word).

Avantages

Integrations with Gmail and WealthCounsel have been absolutely critical and it is so easy to send a client an electronic invoice/receive an online payment. I also really enjoy the workflow function - this is amazing for task tracking and automatically tracking deadlines. Another great feature is the Activity Dashboard that keeps you on track with daily activities.

Inconvénients

It takes a bit to fully immerse yourself in this software and utilize all functions. The template function is a LOT but once you do it a few times you can figure out the ins and outs.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

It seemed smaller and easier to manage
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 27/11/2017

Fantastic law firm management software. So glad I found PracticePanther!

Too many to list. From accounting, billing, calendar integration, etc. The program has been fantastic for my law firm.

Avantages

Prior to PracticePanther, I used three pieces of locally-downloaded software one for billing, one for client management, and another for form creation. PracticePanther has provided the firm with a cloud-based solution that has replaced all three pieces of software. Additionally, because it is cloud-based, the firm can utilize the software on a number of platforms and in any location in fact, I am using it right now on my iPad at a coffee shop, after entering billable time on my Android phone earlier in the day.

In addition, PracticePanther's client portal has been a game changer. While I have not yet fully utilized the email replacement offered by the portal (baby steps), it has helped immensely with billing and in giving clients a great image of the firm. I have received a number of compliments on the portal it makes sending bills easy, paying bills easy, and working with clients a breeze.

Inconvénients

I do wish PracticePanther had a more robust document preparation and CRM platform (like Lexicata). I am sure PP is working on integrating other providers into its software, and the pros FAR outweigh the cons.

Réponse de PracticePanther Legal Software

Thanks for the compliments! Would love to know what other document prep and CRM features you would like. Please contact us to let us know, thank you so much.

Répondu le 28/11/2017
Mary

Publié le 27/12/2017

Practicepanther is the most economical, easiest to integrate, full-service, law firm software!

If I've ever had an issue such as integrating a calendar, it didn't last long. Tech support is as easy as a chat or phone call. Everyone I've worked with at Practice Panther has been quick to respond with an immediate answer.

Avantages

When an attorney can access the most recent case status at any time or place, he or she can direct their assistants to reschedule, contact a client, or draft a document for review, directly from within the software. "Time" is more than money, it can be the difference in a favorable decision for your client, and effective service can lead to your next client referral.
Everything you need to know, from billable hours, account balances, recent notes, phone calls, or critical events are available from the app on your phone or your home or office computer. Practicepanther provides you the "time" to provide your clients with the best legal service you can give. Practicepanther even provides a billable timer than integrates directly into the matter you are working on.
As a previous user of Needles, and Time Matters, Practicepanther has faster integration, and does so much more. It's design makes it simple to use for even those who have never used legal office-management software. Perfect for solo offices or large firms.

Réponse de PracticePanther Legal Software

Thank you so much Mary for the raving review!

Répondu le 28/12/2017
Katelyn
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 18/08/2021

Mack & Associates

Avantages

The software is very user friendly, the simplified billing process makes things easy to use.

Inconvénients

Integration and flowing into Quickbooks has given some issues. A better concept and/or training on the syncing would be helpful.

Nicole

Publié le 31/10/2021

Great cloud based option

I have used a few other cloud based programs and Practice Panther is the most complete program that offers all the required features for litigating a case from start to finish. The tutorials to use the program are great and easy to follow.

Avantages

I like the ability to use eSign, client portal, templates and the integrations with other popular programs our office uses on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

I wish the calendar integration and the email integration was little more substantial. Event updates in Panther don't automatically sync to invited Outlook guests which creates extra steps.

Thomas

Publié le 09/08/2018

Effective and Deeply Integrated Legal Software

Overall whenever I had an issue or problem their chat window in the bottom right allows you to communicate directly with support. Support does it's best to get you the answer and if it is a very important loss of function it is escalated quickly and effectively.

Avantages

Reviewing each area that we dealt with might be the best way to create a picture of PracticePanther. I have provided a short review of each below:

The sales team addressed any and all concerns effectively and went deep into any concerns we had.

The data migration team did their best to work back and forth with us to try and make sure the data wasn't input incorrectly.

Their training team provided excellent training for our employees and still continues to do so.

The support lower tier and higher tiers addressed any issues our team has had very quickly.

Personally I enjoyed the ability to pull down literally any data search into excel and run analytics on them. It provides a robust way to look at the data and a transparent way to export whatever you may need.

Inconvénients

They have a time frame to transfer all of your data into their system from older systems. If you went outside of this time and missed some things about data quality you could possibly get charged for it. If you are importing a lot of data I would suggest you make sure you have a clear picture of what you want and make sure they understand your expectations as well. Possibly have some longer detailed phone calls with their import team. The outlook calendar import is a bit tricky too, as you need a .csv to import and not just a 365 login.

475 avis