Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Pingboard

Pingboard est une solution d'organigramme basée sur le cloud qui permet aux entreprises de toutes tailles de gérer les processus d'embauche, la planification de la relève, les interactions avec les employés et bien plus encore....

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/11/2022

Je l'utilise tous les jours

Avantages

J'aime utiliser ce logiciel. très bien conçu !

Inconvénients

Il gagnerait à paraitre moins bureaucratique. Seulement ça !

Tiara
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

My opinion on Pingboard

Since im constantly using it to find contact information from the person i need to talk to, i find it helpful every single day , i love that it provides a face of the people thats helping me everyday, so get more familiar with my coworkers.

Avantages

Pingboard is really helpful for me, as an account specialist i need to send emails constantly to my coworkers when i need their help with a client, usually on my system i show the name of the person that can help me but not the contact information, thats when Pingboard comes handy and i can access to numbers and email address from the person i need to talk with.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a way to chat directly with the people on it.

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 10/09/2019

Good HR software

I am satisfied with the product. As a user, it does all I need and would expect from an HR/Org chart software.

Avantages

My favorite thing is the clarity of the org chart presentation. It's easy to expand an collapse departments, and it makes it easy to see who is reporting to who, and in which department they are.

The Out of office section is also neat, as it connects to google calendar so you always know if your colleagues are on site or not.

The game on the app is great, it presents faces of your colleagues to you and you have to pick the name of the colleague as fast as possible. It's a great feature for companies that have more than one office.

Inconvénients

Very honestly, there is not much not to like. If I really had to pick on something, I would say that I would like if they ported the game they have on the app to the desktop. I think that's the only thing the desktop version is lacking.

Les meilleures alternatives à Pingboard

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 31/10/2018

Need unified feature

Avantages

Auto completion at search box. It's easy to find my colleagues

Inconvénients

Difference of features between PC, android and iOS.
Cannot see some properties/features at android app.

Juan
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 04/12/2018

Friendly and easy to use web app for personnel management and hierarchy

The key benefit for me is to understand who is available on a given day or week, so I can plan activities accordingly.

Avantages

The software is very user friendly and intuitive. It is great for finding out who is out of the office and the reasons (vacation, travel). As a project manager is very helpful when managing resources from cross-functional teams, as the functional managers do not always communicate approved vacation. This tools allows for complete visibility.

Inconvénients

The only thing I found difficult in the beginning is reporting one's status. If you need to report out of office, one needs to go to the out of office section and then it will allow you to provide new status.

Victor
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 07/11/2018

Awesome visibility!

Avantages

The connexion between the Areas inside the company that are more visible on daily basis. The e-mail with the Subject: This Week at "Company Name" also is very important and useful for us.

Inconvénients

The Organogram would be more flexible in order to extract or copy for other platforms, as a simple PPT.

Julio
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 28/11/2018

Pingboard - a huge colleague

Avantages

Pingboard has a great utility within companies (small or large). It helps you to know your mates, their interests and if you need to call anyone, you can just open the person's profile and call. I've worked with a company that was developing its "Pingboard-like" app - a merge of PIngboard with a social network. If at that time, I knew about Pingboard, they'd cancel the development and would be using Pingboard until now.

Inconvénients

Quite often the mobile app (android) breaks and restart by itself. But I don't think it's a mind-changing bug - Pingboard is an excellent tool.

J. Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 27/11/2018

I adore Pingboard!

Very convenient and user friendly.

Avantages

It's so nice to notify your coworkers about your status. I love the integration with Slack, too. It's also nice to see the org chart in case you need to see how someone fits into the company.

Inconvénients

Not a thing! I love it. It's very easy to use.

Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 02/11/2018

Amazing Application!

My overall experience with Org Chart Software has been fantastic. As our company continues to grow, it's harder to know where people are at all times. Pingboard makes it so easy to communicate to all members of the company where people are each day.

Avantages

The software is extremely user-friendly and it is easy to get a quick snapshot of where everyone in the company is on a given day.

Inconvénients

The organization chart was a little complicated, but Pingboard keeps working to make it better!

Nathan

Publié le 16/07/2019

Easy & Simple

It's been a fairly seamless integration overall.

Avantages

Org Chart makes it very easy to visualize our company from the top down.

Inconvénients

It doesn't always integrate well with other software.

Adam

Hits all my needs

We are a growing company, I often times need to figure out what group some one works in, figure who the right person is to ask about something, or try to identify a person by picture - these are all quick and easy.

Avantages

This tool captures and displays the data it needs without getting in the way. It's easy to navigate and find info - I want to be in and out of this kind of tool quickly and get back to what I'm doing - I've found that easy with Pingboard.

Inconvénients

none so far - though I haven't tried to do anything advanced with the tool. Nor am I a manager of the tool.

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Publié le 14/11/2018

User friendly build with a need for creative flexibility

Easy to use software and see visually. Sometimes the ease of use of all areas building off one another can be too restrictive. Would like flexibility that not everything on the actual org chart needs to be connected to a person.

Avantages

Ease of use in building a dynamic org chart. Searchable directory, customizable profile fields, admin and end user views, ability to create multiple org charts.

Inconvénients

Everything needs to be tied to a box. Would be helpful to add text box fields ex: a text box or popup box to appear when hovering over a particular position title that explains what the responsibilities for that role are. There are times where a box that's created shouldn't show that it is a direct report of someone above. For instance, it makes sense instead of listing all sales reps to be directly under the VP of sales, that we have boxes for each region that say something such as west, central, east, etc. and have the reps underneath those boxes. This setup currently how the program functions shows that the person's manager is the west region.

Bulk import. Would like an option to bulk add a few users or a few new fields to all users instead of having to submit a whole spreadsheet of all of the company data again.

Printed fully expanded org chart functionality needed where org chart can be large enough to read (should likely printed on MULITPLE pages).

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Publié le 06/12/2018

Where has this software been all my life?

This has made our organization so scalable and has allowed everyone to stay communicated. We've integrated Pingboard into every process- declaring sick days, determining head counts for lunch, leveraging the "Out of Office" feature to inform and auto-update calendars.
If you get a chance, use the phone app to play the faces game. A VERY fun way to get folks engaged and learn new faces.
The basic info on the profile also serves as our source of truth for t-shirt sizes, etc. All around a great tool.

Avantages

EVERYTHING- in today's world of dynamic and nomadic workforces this tool is incredibly easy to communicate new faces, location statuses, and act as a central repository for where our largely remote workforce happens to be that day.
It also ends up being a great way to explain a re-org of teams (happening often when you're growing fast!), since you can graphically see the new table of organization and who reports to who.

Inconvénients

The desktop version is not as slick as the mobile application. Other than that, the program is very flexible and can be easily integrated with other products.

Pingboard Review

Overall a great experience. I do feel like there are more features that I'm not taking advantage of, so perhaps there is an opportunity for end-user education or middle-management education to get more use of the tool.

Avantages

It is helpful to find who folks's roll into (who is their manager, director, vp, etc.). We also use the Out of Office to tie into a Google Calendar so everyone across the team is updated on when folks are out. The shared skills are also useful, for identifying who speaks foreign languages. I like the weekly emails. I typically take birthdays and anniversaries for my team and plug them into my calendar each week so I can remember to get that person a card, etc.

Inconvénients

The Teams don't seem to always line up. I realize that is ridiculous, given it is something my company manages. However, it makes me believe that there is something inherently tricky about this from an admin perspective.

I wish that I could see items such as T-Shirt size for just my team, as a Manager. I don't think I have this ability, but this could also be an admin setting?

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 30/11/2018

It really helped us track vacation/sick time. We used an antiquated spreadsheet approach which wasn't easy to get how much time someone took at the end of the year. It also has brought a level of visibility to where people are now that we're more mobile and remote than ever.

Avantages

I love the out of office feature. Its the biggest reason I implemented Pingboard when I joined my current company. The org chart feature and integration with GSuite has come in handy and made onboarding super easy.

Inconvénients

The reporting could use some work. There is a lack of being able to filter things like Out of Office statuses to just the team you are a member of, especially through the Slack integration.

There used to be a feature too where you could post In and Out status on a big board which my leadership team was looking for. I'd like to see that sort of In/Out board feature that could be posted on monitors or public spaces for everyone to easily know.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Helping Connect my Organization

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use. I can use it on my computer or on my phone, and I appreciate that I can have a colleague's contact information readily at my fingertips if I need to get a hold of them. I also like that there are pictures for each employee, I am a visual learner so it helps me match faces to a name. There are a lot of employees at my organization, so that feature is helpful.

Inconvénients

There are some features that are easier to use/access on the computer than on the phone app. It would be nice if they were more similar, but I do understand that a phone cannot view all the things a computer has the capability of doing.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 30/11/2018

Capitalize on your simplicity

Avantages

I like how simple Pingboard is. We have other software that overlaps with a lot of the features in pingboard but our org has yet to migrate from using Pingboard for the Org Chart and Out of Office.

Inconvénients

I like how simple the features are but I feel like there should be more care or attention to detail on the the very few actions a user can take. Most people are using Pingboard to update their status. I have to click on way too many things to update that. Why not just have a quick way to update your status the moment you visit pingboard?

Aileen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 19/07/2019

Awesome!

Avantages

Working as a remote tutor/teacher, the pingboard allows me to connect to other members of the organization. It is a fantastic way to interact with and find out when particular employees are going on vacation or out sick. It has strong integrations as well, including the Outlook Out-of-Office integration. It is a dream to use.

Inconvénients

While it is a great product and does exactly what it sets out to do, in some businesses this may not be absolutely required. It is great for my company because we rely on each other so strongly, and since we are remote, it is nice to be able to put faces to names and have an intuitive piece of software. However, I could see this being slightly redundant in some organizations.

Useful for Managing Out of Office Time for Large Teams

Avantages

The Google Calendar integration combined with Teams allows me to easily see who is in our out of the office on my team at a glance. It's also nice that I can look up co-workers who are not on my team, but I may be looking for.

Inconvénients

Editing Out of Office time is not incredibly intuitive. It takes far too many clicks to try to find a previously scheduled event and edit it. There should be an easier way to access your own events, rather than having to go through the Out of Office section of the app. The mobile app also does not allow for as much flexibility for managing your time off as the website does, which has been a bit frustrating when I'm trying to update Out of Office time on the go.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Pingboard Review

The benefits of quick access to team names brings credibility in a company of hundreds.

Avantages

I do enjoy with multiple teams within my startup I have the ease of finding departments in levels of tiers. Quick info on the fly is important with our clientelle so the user friendly interface keeps me pleased.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software doesn't update properly. With such a high turnover, it's important to have all employees up to date. A few embarrassing situations I'm sure are controllable on our end.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 06/11/2018

Pingboard evolution

Avantages

After using Pingboard for more than 2 years, I am impressed by the constant improvements, especially the org chart that was very laggy and buggy in the beginning and the Slack integration that was chosen by the community.

Inconvénients

As I said before, the org char feature was very laggy in the beggining.

Molly
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

User friendly and efficient

It connects our team as a whole and makes it easy to get in touch directly with that person.

Avantages

Our team is in 55 different cities and I love how we are able to put a face with the name and learn more about the other person.

Inconvénients

There could be additional tools added to this platform -- maybe a chat feature?

Susan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 21/10/2019

User friendly org chart

Its an essential tool for our growing organization especially since our recent merger and office moves, it makes finding and connecting with other people in the organization so easy. It's an essential tool that staff use daily.

Avantages

It's very easy to use. I have only used static org charts prior to this. The search is really powerful so you can find people easily by name, job title, skills.
It's essential for new hires as its easy to find people without having to ask questions. Works especially well for organizations located in different cities/countries.
I like the integration with G-suite calendar so you can see who is out of office and also see upcoming birthdays and anniversaries.
It's also easy to keep the org chart up to date without manually having to create new records for new staff

Inconvénients

You sometimes need to manually zoom in when the org chart is large. However you can filter on departments to narrow the view down.

Molly
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Publié le 06/11/2018

Find out about your coworkers

The ability to connect with people who are not in the office and who live far away.

Avantages

It's user friendly and makes it easy to find your Co workers contact information and interests.

Inconvénients

There could be more features available and some information about my co workers is outdated.

Patrick

Avantages

I use pingboard mostly to get alerted about out of office time and to retrieve my coworkers calenders.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is weekend vacation time. If people take a friday and a monday off, it makes it appear like they took four days off.

595 avis