Avis clients sur Envoke

4,8
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Envoke

Puissant logiciel d'e-mail marketing conforme à la CASL pour les spécialistes du marketing et les professionnels de la communication. Ce logiciel est conçu pour répondre à des exigences strictes en matière de conformité et de...

En savoir plus

83 avis sur 83
Classer par :
Jason

Publié le 11/05/2017

I'm a big fan of the marketing data warehouse!

Avantages

A key component of Envoke is the data management functionality. Envoke has a data warehouse which holds all the interactions with our customers. I love that it is able to track visits from anonymous users even before they fill out a form, and once they do, it connects all their previous data together in a contact profile so we can tell which marketing programs are really working.

The single Envoke script that handles all this and more, including installing other scripts, really cuts down on technical work we need to do. It helps manage tracking and reporting. It's a great tracking solution for nontechnical people.

The integration of our website forms, tracking and email marketing system is essential. All our marketing data is in a single location and connected to our email database. It means our email list is always current, making email marketing so much easier.

I love the fact Envoke can integrate with almost any other system we're using, and the team makes sure those integrations work seamlessly. For example, they recently combined data from their marketing database with other marketing data we track using a third-party data visualization tool - it's been a real win for us internally.

I'm a big fan of the personal touch that's provided by the team. Having marketing technology experts I can go to at any time is fantastic. There's never been a point where they've come back and said: "no, it's not possible." The team always works to find a solution.

Inconvénients

Some of the stand-alone email marketing systems I've used in the past were a little easier to use and had more flexibility of design out-of-the-box in their email editor, but there's still nothing I can't do. That's an expected trade-off when you using an integrated suite instead of a point solution.

Réponse de Envoke

You are right; some leading email marketing software providers have more bells and whistles and advanced functionality that Envoke doesn't currently include.

Keep in mind, however, that email marketing is only a small part of the Envoke ecosystem as we are not an email marketing point solution.

That said, we do recognize the importance of a great email editor and actively work on improvements of the UI, version history, more intuitive workflows, expanded reporting - to name a few.

Répondu le 22/02/2018
Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/10/2020

Great option at very good price

It opened up a way to mass and target communicate with our members that we hadn't been able to do before, except in a very manual way. And the fact that it was a Canadian company, and all CASL compliant sold it for us. The folks at Envoke have been great to work with, and very responsive to inquiries.

Avantages

I think the ability to not only segment your email lists, but also solid templates that you can use and modify, or build new ones from scratch.

Inconvénients

Integration hasn't really been a problem, but its tricky having images or text transfer within an email inside a template that will scale easily between desktop and mobile. Until you're more familiar with what it can and can't do, it takes some adjustment.

Alternatives envisagées

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Pourquoi passer à Envoke

Both of the other options were much more expensive, and were much larger than what we needed. The fact that Envoke did everything WE wanted it to do, and it was Canadian helped make our decision. And, the most reasonably priced.

Réponse de Envoke

Thanks for the nice review, Kelly. As for the email editor, a major update is scheduled for release in a month. We're interested in your feedback once you've had a chance to try it out.

Répondu le 26/10/2020
Mitchell

Publié le 05/12/2019

Basic software that does the trick

Meets Canadian IT security and compliance standards; data stored in Canada

Inconvénients

Limited analytics and poor dashboard UI.

Les meilleures alternatives à Envoke

Scott
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 12/05/2017

Envoke has helped us generate more high-quality leads and process them more efficiently.

Avantages

With a business relationship of more than 12 years, Envoke has played an important role in the growth of our company during this period. Beginning with their Email Marketing solutions, which we continue to use today, we gradually incorporated more and more Envoke services and software into our overall marketing strategies. This included their Lead Management and Tracking Software, Marketing Automation Software, which includes lead capture and automated nurturing, and Marketing Attribution for Lead Generation.

For the past six years we have used the Lead Management and Tracking Software that ties in with our web forms, chat system, nurture campaigns, lead source tracking, and now even our backend systems. The tracking has enabled us to make some significant decisions on which traffic sources to invest more and less in, based on lead quality. It has really helped Goway move forward.

Envoke has also played a pivotal role in helping us with the integration of Google Analytics, our website, and the data in the Envoke reporting module. The automatic tracking of Envoke forms (including views, starts and completions), as well as the activity driven from our email marketing campaigns, make our web analytics analysis very powerful.

Inconvénients

Our closed-loop reporting project which allows us to achieve a better alignment between sales and marketing not only took considerably more time to develop, but it was also much more complicated, especially when attempting to connect our marketing analytics software with our back-end reservation system. It's important for us in marketing to understand what our best and worst lead sources are, so that we can focus on the sources that have the best conversion rate from lead to client.

The new reporting module in the Envoke UI has improved immensely compared to the previous version and it has all the data in it that we need. However we are still learning how to use it. It's important that we have a good understanding of the module so that we can access the data that is most important to us, and the reports that it generates are presented in a way that are easily read by the staff. New functionality sometimes rolls out faster than the training, videos, and documentation, but it does eventually catch up. If we need help with a report it's easy to submit a support ticket or we jumped onto Skype for a quick chat. The support is always great.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 03/05/2017

Envoke user for 10+ years. I've seen demos of other MAPs and Envoke is on par with the big...

A high-quality tool that allows me to quickly deliver sales-ready leads to my CRM, a program to help us interact and nurture contacts in our database via email, as well as create dynamic, responsive landing pages to support our marketing campaigns. The simple to use interfaces allow me to start and finish a project within hours. It enhances, and is an extension, of everything I do; and ultimately it keeps my internal and external customers very happy with our company.

Avantages

Envoke is pretty intuitive. In fact, I was surprised to learn a major competitor's landing page weren't responsive out-of-the-gate. Envoke's engagement builder is responsive by design. They keep making the platform better (do they sleep I often wonder). For example, lead management is leaps and bounds better than where we originally came from, and it's improved with Envoke tremendously over the years to the point where it isn't one of my main pain points. My personal performance keeps improving, allowing me to take on more projects. The speed at which I am able to get things done makes me look good in the organization. Plus then I can easily show people in reports how everything is performing.

Inconvénients

It would great to have out-of-box, a two-way synchronization between our CRM (Oracle) and Envoke so we can use CRM data in our marketing campaigns. But it has primarily our complex business rules and requirements that have held back complete customization beyond what Envoke was able to set up for us.

Farhad
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 10/04/2017

A truly all-in-one platform

The core value we get from Envoke is that it's a central place where everything lives. This includes our email database, our marketing database, the history of each contact and every action they've ever taken. The connection between our PPC campaign data and data we get from our product via the API is crucial. I rely on the Envoke database more than our internal database because it has everything I need for marketing.

For example, our internal database tells me what people are doing with us, but it doesn't have visits, campaigns, etc. I have used Pardot and other bigger systems, but the way Envoke is set up gives me the most value.

The launch of the new Engagement Builder is a great step in improving our marketing workflow. Now we can create forms, landing pages, nurture programs, and deliver lead generation offers much more quickly.

As a company with a lot of traffic, this is a big lever for us. Being able to do it ourselves and keep everything connected is important. Many people use single solution products for these elements, but in doing so, they miss the value of having a single marketing database with everything connected.

New users do need a fair amount of onboarding but the setup services are hands-on and extensive. Their support is good and responses are quite quick.

Avantages

- All in one solution (forms, emails, database, reports etc.)
- Powerful Database: houses all our data in one place.
- Great support
- Constantly improving and adding new features.

Inconvénients

- Not as intuitive at first (but all marketing automation systems having a learning curve)

Ted

Publié le 26/07/2017

Envoke provides excellent customer engagement services.

Avantages

The software provides so many email templates and options that creating an engaging user campaign is extremely flexible, yet easy. I also find the customer service to be blazing fast, friendly and helpful when we required more complex solutions for our needs. The people at Envoke embody code and design which alleviates a good chunk of my time setting up an email. Envoke are willing to try new things and that has been helpful to us as we grew into online lead management.

Inconvénients

The only downside I have is that as the site grew some services became buried. A new hire entering into using Envoke's services for the first time may feel intimidated on locating certain functionality or managing/filtering data. Fortunately there is online Chat and a robust support area and their customer service is always on the ball.

Réponse de Envoke

Ted, thanks for the kind words!

We completely agree with your constructive comments. We're aware we've added a lot of functionality without rethinking the user interface. We're currently focused on the navigation with an eye to making it easier to use for new users.

It's comments like yours that keep us improving. Keep all your feedback coming!

Répondu le 01/08/2017
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 26/11/2018

Good, but not perfect yet.

We chose Envoke because it is Canadian. Overall experience is positive despite the list of cons above.

Avantages

Ease of use and speed. Can get a decent email out in a few minutes.

Canadian program and data storage avoiding the dreaded HS mess south of the border.

Inconvénients

Managing member list. Asked that you be able to see all members at once not the default 50. No response and no excuse this hasn't been done

UI of email builder is quirky to say the least. When selecting a font style such as heading 2, it does not always show up in the right sidebar for editing making it impossible to edit.

Default email width is 650 pts. Why not a % scale option or any options so that it can be set to the width of the window available in the clients email program.

Should be a way to check responsiveness in tablets and phones to make adjustments as needed.

Background images?

Padding and margin adjustment in div boxes.

Réponse de Envoke

We strive for feedback, good or bad - thank you. Let us respond to your comments:

1) You can choose to display up to 100 contacts per screen. It's not unlimited because we aren't primarily a membership manager or CRM software and viewing 100+ records per screen is not required by most of our clients. You can export the entire list to view all contacts offline.

2) We always respond to all questions and feedback within hours so the fact you didn't receive a response from our support team is highly unlikely - perhaps the response ended up in spam, etc. Please book a support call here so we can address your questions: https://envoke.appointlet.com/s/customer-support-call

3) Improvements to the email editor is an ongoing project. We released a new interface recently and fixed many bugs. Everything you mention in your comments is on our roadmap to change/update. We can't commit to release dates but rest assured these functions are not going to be forgotten.

Répondu le 28/11/2018
Dorothy
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 21/07/2017

This is the first Lead Management system that is simple to use and delivers real results!

Avantages

Once the system is implemented (Envoke worked closely with us throughout the implementation process), it runs itself to capture leads that are browsing your website. Envoke first worked with us to make sure our website had the appropriate calls to action and lots of areas where leads could "raise their hand" to speak with us, then once they do we get a notification to our inbox letting us know that a lead is interested to have a conversation. We follow up with that lead within 24 hours and move through the sales process quickly. In addition, the system also provides analytics on website traffic and allows you to customize reports. In the 6 months since the system's inception we have generated in sales as a result of website conversion of leads. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients

The system is nicely designed and easy to use, for the most part. There are some areas that need to be more intuitive so that I don't have to be going to Envoke support to walk me through simple tasks. The software performs as it should, it's a matter of user experience in some areass that need to be addressed.

Neal
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 22/09/2021

The ever improving Envoke!

Brilliant to see a product continue to improve.

Avantages

I have been using the Envoke for over 2-years now and have seen nothing but improvements. The greatest piece for me is how fast it is to produce newsletters, flyers and emails using templates with drag and drop elements. The analytics that I can pull from my campaigns is super helpful and the amazing customer support service puts the icing on the cake.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any negatives of this product at this time. Every time I have experienced an issue that was sub-par on other products I have used I have simply contacted Envoke support and since I have been using the product everything that is important to my work has been added or improved.

Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 06/09/2017

Nice platform for email marketing. Fantastic customer support - always prompt and helpful.

Avantages

I like the ease of use. The template makes consistency easy to achieve and simplifies the process.

Inconvénients

I dislike finding photos stored in the photo library as they appear in one long list. I would like to be able to move them into subfolders.

Maria

Publié le 02/08/2017

Envoke works well for our newsletters, easy to use. Quick response time from customer support.

Avantages

Ease of use. Templates are easily updated, much improved from years ago. Customer service and info sessions are much appreciated.

Inconvénients

Sometimes send times vary too much from a few minutes to a few hours (when the server is down or too busy I'm guessing). Our newsletters are sometimes time sensitive therefore "sent" time is important.

Réponse de Envoke

Sending speed has greatly improved in the past year or so as we implemented more sophisticated round-robin sending algorithms to ensure timely email delivery even during peak sending times.

Répondu le 22/02/2018
Daniela
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 30/04/2021

Would Absolutely Recommend

We benefit from being able to set up email campaigns with ease and manage users and lists without issues.

Avantages

I enjoyed how easy it was to use. It makes email marketing a breeze with being able to change graphics, upload lists and manage unsubscribes so easily.

Inconvénients

I really enjoy using the software and there's not much I don't like about it. Everything was wasy to use and we have excellent open rates using envoke compared to our CRMs.

Joseph
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 20/09/2019

Simple and easy to use

Avantages

I love how easy and straightforward it is to work with Envoke. It's user friendly and simple.

Inconvénients

The formatting can sometimes be a bit glitchy, but it's minor and rare.

Sabine

Publié le 28/03/2018

Amazing customer support and great features with affordable and flexible pricing and it's...

Avantages

They are constantly expanding the features and functionality of the program. They are extremely responsive to customer input and requests. The program itself is relatively easy to use (getting easier all the time) and if there are new features there is great documentation and support with them. Customers can even get one-on-one phone tutorials if they are stuck with a feature. The pricing scheme is great: buy as many credits as you need for your company, and they don't expire.

Inconvénients

Some basic features are still missing / a bit awkward (e.g. different colored text within a paragraph isn't possible yet). Making a template is easy; using it is still a bit awkward.

Kent
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 10/12/2021

New experience with Envoke

I finally resorted to expressing my problems in the live chat, and within half an hour I was on a zoom call with Zoltan. He said 5 minutes but spent half an hour with me, and we screen shared and got to the bottom of why things weren't working. There was a real problem with the "list" feature on Envoke, but the great thing was that I left the meeting not thinking I was just doing it wrong, and understanding how to get the results I needed. I hope Envoke fixes its problems, but now that I know how to do what I need to do, I'm very happy using it.

Avantages

I found the building of the actual email newsletter very user friendly and instinctive. It was similiar to a MS Word interface, so it was easy to enlarge or underline text, change font or colour.

Inconvénients

I had a lot of trouble importing contacts and assigning them to tags. I selected a "list" option on the left bar and it prevented me from creating new tags. This cost me several hours of wasted time.

Réponse de Envoke

Hi Kent and thank you for your review. The issues uncovered during our call are now with development to fix and we expect this will be done within the next two weeks.

Répondu le 14/12/2021
Lora
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 01/06/2022

Envoke at a Glance

Avantages

The software and platform is easy to use and understand.

Inconvénients

We have not had any cons or negative experiences

Guillaume

Publié le 25/01/2020

Easey Envoke

Envoke assist with target marketing, where individual lists can be tagged and STATS represents the impact thereof. It assists on various levels, a macro and micro level, in that one can track the targeted lists overall performance and individual leads, i.e. the detail. Envoke STATS enables us to improve our email campaign contents, design and distribution.

Avantages

Envoke is user friendly, and within minutes eye catching and professional email campaigns can be created. Metrics / Stats are immediately available, and comprehensive that enables to determine impact and where to improve. Specific actions / clicks can be checked, and it also shows emails that should be reviewed. Support staff is knowledgeable and explains in a way that is easy to understand and implement. Highly recommend Envoke !

Inconvénients

No problems or issues have been experienced to date.

Maria

Publié le 31/03/2023

Very user friendly

Great tool with amazing customer support.

Avantages

Easy to use and manage. I love how fast and easy we can access the campaign reports

Inconvénients

Resending emails to non-openers used to be easier to use.

Christopher
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 02/12/2020

Product suits my team's needs and customer service is excellent

Envoke does what we need it to do and is easy to use. We had to switch from a competitor product and we were able to be up and running with Envoke very quickly, thanks especially to the support team.

Avantages

The Envoke interface is easy to use and we were able to set ourselves up quickly. Most importantly, the excellent customer service is reassuring and helpful when using the product.

Inconvénients

We use Envoke to manage our contacts database and email campaigns. So far, there is no element that I find myself disliking about the product in relation to how we use it.

Alex
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 13/05/2021

Excellent tool for enhancing communication in large transformation projects

Avantages

Easy of use, tracking and statistics, easy to incorporate graphics and create professional looking emails and invitations to Zoom Webinars.

Inconvénients

Functionality to format text could be enhanced.

Réponse de Envoke

Thank you for your nice review Alex. We're working on the email editor constantly and text formatting options are certainly coming in the next few months. Also, feel free to reach out to support with specific requirements so we understand your needs better.

Répondu le 20/05/2021
Martine
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 20/08/2020

Email Tracking Made Easy

I am not a primary user. We use the software primarily to email corporate communications and track them.

Avantages

The Envoke software is easy to use and the web portal can be navigated without requiring a lot of technical knowledge.

Inconvénients

So, far I am not aware of anything our company does not like about the software.

Glen

Publié le 09/04/2020

Envoke Used for Faculty Association Contact Management

This was a really good solution for us. I've had many faculty members comment about the professional appearance of our email communication.

1. Data held in Canada
2. Fairly easy to learn < 1 day
3. Excellent start-up support
4. Very professional appearance
5. Very good instructional videos

Inconvénients

Getting photographs licensed from an internet provider did not fit very well. Having Envoke provide a data base of stock photographs would be helpful.

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 15/09/2017

Switched from Campaigner to Envoke for small research group

Customer service is prompt, helpful, and friendly!

Avantages

Very customizable features; consent status helpful; analytics are very useful and helpful. Used to using Mailchimp so this is a very good alternative!

Inconvénients

Not always intuitive to use some features and get started (big learning curve); interface is sometimes glitchy on the campaign creator; interface not too "flashy" or modern looking.

Bernadette
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 14/04/2021

New to Envoke

Loved that it is Canadian based. Ease of use and getting help very quickly when needed.

Avantages

Being able to import email lists and set up customized lists.

Inconvénients

I haven't found any so far. Any problems, there are videos that are very helpful.