Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ProjectManager.com

ProjectManager is an innovative project management software solution designed to help you navigate your project with ease. Say goodbye to roadblocks with features like: project planning, budgeting, time tracking, task and...

En savoir plus

333 avis sur 333
Classer par :
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 20/01/2021

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails.

I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

Avantages

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Inconvénients

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done?

The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra.

I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email.
You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Jean

Publié le 13/06/2018

PMO Director

Avantages

ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

Hi Jean,

Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback.

Jessica

Publié le 15/08/2017

Good for light project management and time tracking for a small team

We liked it better than a very simple time keeping app that we were using. It does allow for more detailed project management. you can't expect it to do all of what MS Project does - it is not at that level. But it helps for teams and for predictable project management and time keeping.

Avantages

I like the ability to create a fairly detailed project plan including budget and dates that are nicely mapped out in a Gantt chart. It works great for straightforward projects with a succinct task list and allows for the team to track their time to see a report on the budget for the project and the financial aspect of completing the project. I like the updated interface as well - it took a little bit to get used to, but didn't take too long.

Inconvénients

I find the reporting to be a bit challenging. I would like to see reports that are a bit more flexible and can filter in and out certain criteria. This product isn't great to manage really long projects or challenging projects with lots of iterations. If you have a project that is iterative in nature and will develop as you move along, this set up makes it time-consuming to maintain.

Réponse de Project Manager Online

Hi Jessica, thanks for the kind words and the thorough review!

I'm glad you like the planning features so much. We work hard to offer the best project management software for people like yourself who manage complex projects but want a simple and intuitive way to execute the work.

I'll pass your feedback about the reporting to our product team, I know they are always interested in how we can improve the usability of the software.

Thanks!

Microsoft Project

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 09/10/2021

My choice in project management

It has been a detailed project management software for our organization which is suitable for team management, time tracking and effective collaboration. Additional features will definitely make it more appealing to the loyal users.

Avantages

This application possesses some many advanced features which makes it stand out as a very resourceful tool in project management. It is easy to monitor in realtime the ongoing projects from the project control panel which is easily customized.

Inconvénients

Some manual resources are very long and stringent especially when assigning resources against tasks. The customer service is also terrible as you only get to speak with Derek if there are existing issues,there is no other phone number to call to assistance to speak with a human.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 14/06/2018

We use this software daily and find it easy to use but still room for improvements

There are issues with linking tasks. We have been working with customer service on this issue for years and can't get resolution. The linked tasks will update if you extend the schedule but will not always update when you shorten the schedule. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. When we have schedules with more than 100 tasks it takes hours to fix the schedule!

Avantages

Easy to use and accessible anywhere on-line. Can share a lot of detailed project information to others quickly.

Inconvénients

Saved changes are slow to update. File size limits when uploading documents. Printing is cumbersome to format.

Réponse de Michael

Hi Nick, we’re happy to hear from you!

I hope I can address your question about the task linking. Currently, our software is built so that when a link relationship is applied to two or more tasks, if the dates of the tasks already conform to the relationship applied, the system will not make any changes to the project plan (operating under the idea the dates set are intentionally). This functionality is currently by design -- it protects dates on the linked tasks from being changed unintentionally. Shortened duration of task #1 does not necessarily mean that task 2 should now be due on a different date. However if task #1 is lengthened, then task 2’s due date should change, to account for the extra time needed in task #1.

This gets a little bit technical but I hope the explanation helps clear up how the software handles dates -- please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Gawie
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 12/06/2020

BEWARE: Misleading Marketing

Great platform and very easy to use. Sadly the deceptive marketing and appalling customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth and I would not recommend it to anyone. Unless of course you have read through ALL the fine print and are happy with the terms and conditions.

Avantages

Overall a great platform that is user friendly and quick to learn. Being able to easily share projects and monitor timelines with team members is a big plus.

Inconvénients

Like some other prospective customers I was lured into downloading the free trial based on very deceptive marketing. You are forced to sign up for a subscription in order to download the free trial. If you do not cancel the subscription before your free trial ends you are automatically billed for the maximum number of licences on the edition you've selected. With a no-return policy I asked for a credit and my subscription to be changed to the personal edition. They gladly changed my subscription but said nothing about a credit. When I enquired I was informed that I would be billed again for the new month. I'm appalled at the way they mislead. Expensive lesson learnt on my side.

Réponse de ProjectManager.com

Hi Gawie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked our platform and found it user friendly.

I apologize for the confusion surrounding our marketing and our free trial policy.

Choosing a project management software can be a big decision, which is why we offer a 30-day free trial. The first 30 days are always free, but as you noted, you will be charged when your free trial expires, as your subscription to our service will automatically start in order to retain data and a seamless experience.

Free trialists can always cancel their trial in the software in the Billing section, or they can send an email directly to support. We also send a reminder email 7 days before a trial expires. Sorry again about the mix-up.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us directly at https://www.projectmanager.com/contact

Best,

The ProjectManager.com Support Team

Répondu le 12/08/2020
Kai

Publié le 17/11/2016

Great SaaS project management solution

ProjectManager.com is a very well done and smoothly working Online/SaaS solution for project management. The product promises to have all the features of Microsoft Project and it delivers on that.

One of the big draw cards for us was the online Gantt chart and having tried a variety of other solutions in the past, PM.com's implementation sticks out regarding performance and ease of use. It's very robust and also allows the import of existing data from Office.

Another really useful feature is the built-in reporting and in particular when dealing with larger teams, the ability to do time sheets and workload inspection/management. The latter gives you a quite comprehensive overview of what's going on in your team and if there is any availability for assigning work to members of the team.

The different pricing plan options cater really well for different feature requirements and team sizes and we feel we're getting very good value out of using the service - in particular when comparing it against the "clumsiness" of using isolated desktop products as an alternative and having to share MS Project documents around.

Hello Kai,

Thank you for the kind words! We¿ve added tons of new features in our software that sounds like it's helping your team. We try to make our product powerful and easy to use, while avoiding the clumsiness you might see in other tools.

Julia
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 18/06/2017

Great tool for managing timelines and studio schedules

Detailed project planning and studio capacity management

Avantages

You can manage a project timeline, allocate people to tasks and this builds up a studio schedule which you can use to check if people's time are well utilised. The reporting tool also makes it possible to forecast into the future to see what capacity the studio is running at. It is great that it is cloud based. You can set the working days of a person and the number of hours each person works, which helps accurately plan capacity. Linking of tasks is also a helpful feature to easily update project timings.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of features I'd like to see incorporated, such as a different colour in the workload view for potential projects, and on the calendar RSS feed the project name needs to be included as well as the task name, otherwise all your tasks can come across with the same name (i.e. design, design, design,).

I would also like to see the styling improved when you save a project plans to PDF - as they are currently very difficult to read in this format and it makes it hard to share them with clients.

Hi Julia,

We always appreciate it when users suggest feature adjustments. We're glad you enjoy our product for managing timelines and studio schedules!

Karen

Publié le 19/06/2017

I have found PM.com easy to use, and support excellent always giving a quick response

A single product for planning our projects which are viewable to our teams.

Resource planning allow us to integrate our planning across teams to give us end to end plans whereas plans were only done for the individual teams.

Simple product to use making it easy for everyone to see what is happening and when.

Visibility of work as able to give ready only access to stakeholders across the business .

Avantages

It is easy to use set up, use and share plans making working with the teams more cohesive. I also like the flexibility of being able to add custom fields. Teams are beginning to use the diaries to allow them to see what they should be working on and when.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to see what everyone working on when you have multiple projects. There is not a single overview of the projects and task breakdown.

The plans don't take into consideration any holidays or leave so it is easy allocate tasks when people are not available.

Réponse de Project Manager Online CA

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your feedback on the overview of projects.

Cesar
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 21/12/2018

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

Avantages

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Inconvénients

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

Angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 01/11/2016

A great asset to any type of Project Managing

Great way to document and keep track of projects with shareholders. Easy to use with great features. Essential tool for any project manager.

Risk/Issues/Changes tabs
Linked timelines

Inconvénients

Some glitches when trying to attach documents and or changing pages before I have saved or finished filling in information.
Some of the reporting is very precise which means I need to document and 100% on the exact days tasks are achieved.

Hello Angela,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the gracious remarks.

We're so sorry to hear as well about the trouble with saving your data. We as a best practice recommend to use the save button often. We also have an Auto-Save feature that will save changes every 5 minutes in case you accidentally close your browser page or lose internet connection. Hopefully these will help!

Juan Othmaro
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 21/06/2018

Functional, intuitive and lots of PM practices incorporated

After 3 years working I can say I like it is functional and is constantly changing/updating, many new features have been added and think that will continue to make it a really robust solution that will be able to fulfill multiple PM specific disciplines.

Avantages

- Flexibility to customize regular tasks
-Implement various important metrics, reports and processes needed in a project, i.e. capacity, resource schedule.
-Support is responsive in few hours or days, can be better but is functional.

Inconvénients

-No Kanban and so could incorporate features that help an Agile team
-No workflows, i.e. for software development cycle
-No project portfolio/programs

Isaac

Publié le 12/03/2021

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

It was wonderful using this wonderful software. Simply Splendid

Avantages

It is a classic Project management tool which is very user friendly and is easy to use. This tool is one of its kind

Inconvénients

I like all the features of this software but wont mind if other features are added in this fast paced technology world

Carlos
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 20/06/2018

Awful

Avantages

Works from time to time, it has received functionality and UI updates over the time, still somehow it's usable at the end of the day.

Inconvénients

Everything is broken, I think that you should try to use it inside your company on a daily basis to quickly spot how time you spend in simple tasks like:

- Moving rows
- Adjusting dates
- Finding and correcting deleted timesheet entries
- Having read-only projects is impossible
- History of changes and who, along with historic undo is impossible
- Reports take ages to generate
- Random downtimes or error 500 messages

Alpesh

Publié le 11/11/2016

Great Online Software

ProjectManager.com's software is very easy to learn, the training was extremely helpful and customer support were very friendly. We have been able to track our projects around the country and we now ensure that we deliver to our customers on time and within budget by using the planned vs actual time reports. The mobile app is the perfect tool when off site. Customising the Dashboard in a meaningful way to our needs is great. Being able to view the notes between the team ensures that we are all on the same page. Since using ProjectManager.com we have noticed an increase in profitability and being able to mitigate any potential downtime before it becomes a major issue.

Avantages

It is easy to use and having the ability to customise the dashboard and reports. The drag and drop features makes it simple and not very time consuming when scheduling projects.

Hello Alpesh,

Thank you for the kind words! Our main goal is to help empower you and your team to manage your projects successfully, use your time more effectively, and better collaborate with your team no matter where in the world they are.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 29/09/2022

Great For Beginners

For a beginner in project management, it's just awesome, simple, visually appealing and the name says it all

Avantages

I love the dashboard feature. A single screen high level snapshot of the whole project makes life so much easier when you're administrating so many multi-million dollar projects across so many stakeholders and platforms.

Inconvénients

The negative reviews i see on customer service dated back in 2017. I hope the 2022 version took all that into consideration

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Publié le 30/11/2018

Manage big and small projects

Avantages

ProjectManager works very well with both large and small-scale projects. Being able to use this with anything from a project involving only two members of staff, to hundreds, has been invaluable.
Creating a project plan is fast and easy, allowing a huge amount of detail and variables to be added to the plan.
Their new(ish) user interface is also a welcome change, looking much cleaner and easier to navigate. It also works well on mobile devices.

Inconvénients

The initial learning curve was quite steep, taking myself a number of days before I was fully used to the various features available, and how to use them.
The previous user-interface was really quite bad, but this has of course been fixed in their latest release!
The reporting functionality could really be improved, the views it offers are rather limited and don't show all the detail.

Pedro

Publié le 19/06/2018

Professional SaaS to manage projects

Good tool. Good evolution. Please, work in new APIs

Avantages

It's a good SaaS to manage projects and resources. It allow us to manage our whole portfolio and keep in track used resources.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have custom reports. On the other hand, it doesn't have an API to obtain hours for each project in a simple way. I would like a simple API allow us to ask for project id, and return consolidate information like all kind of hours entered regarding this project Id.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 15/06/2018

projectmanager.com

Avantages

Dashboard analytics for quick progress checks, ability to lay out time and effort with scheduling for projects. Ability to attach notes and files to projects

Inconvénients

some times the app lags and the response time drags on other times it seems to lose updates while lagging

Hi Tim!

We’re happy to see that you’re enjoying many of the features of ProjectManager.com! Our product team is always working to optimize the speed and performance of the software, but if you have any persistent lag issues feel free to submit a support ticket and we’d be happy to look to see if there are any underlying issues that can be fixed on your account. Thanks!

Barb

Publié le 20/06/2017

I use PM.Com daily and more so for task management

Avantages

Pretty easy to use and I appreciate the alerts that you can set up. I also like that you can make changes to due dates and tasks if needed.

Inconvénients

The program isn't completely customizable, there are still some features that would work better if they could be more customized (ex. reporting, filters)

Hi Barb,

We're glad you enjoy our product! We continue to make more customizable features. Thank you for the feedback!

Marcos

Publié le 15/06/2018

Nice software

Avantages

It's very easy to use, specially being a web solution. Very interactive and funcional. The dashboards are the most functional for me

Inconvénients

I don't like how we can manage the timesheets, usually a bug appears or it freezes. It really botters me!

Hi Marcos,

Happy to see the dashboards are satisfying your needs! I have relayed your comments about the timesheets to the product team -- If you’re experiencing any issues in the future please feel free to reach out to us and we can take a look at your account and see if there’s anything we can do to help. Thanks!

Jesus
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 26/07/2018

Real-time Project status identifier

Avantages

The great thing with using ProjectManager.com is the real time dashboard that can be access with all members of the team project through online

Inconvénients

As far as i use this product, only the internet connection affects it's functionality of sharing reports and status with the team, but as long as you have a good internet connection, it was really great

Ed

Publié le 25/03/2020

Beware Free Trial: Scam

Very poor customer service experience and unethical business practices.

Avantages

Good interface with a good blend functionality from traditional PM to agile kanban and story boards.

Inconvénients

Resourcing of a project is a weak point, it's not possible to assign resourcing by % of time or time allocation to a project i.e User 1 90% and User 2 50% to the project so it's very inflexible in this way.

----BEWARE---- The free trial is only free for 30 days before this you have to have cancelled or you will be charged. I was charge over £700 to my personal account despite all the users being test users associated to my email. Yes it does stipulate this on T&C's but I've had a point blank refusal from them to reverse charges despite cancelling only 2 days late.

Lesley
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 16/06/2018

ProjectManager.com has made my project management life super easy!

Avantages

The interface is very user friendly and clean. It contains the right amount of information needed to ensure successful project management.

Inconvénients

We need a way to switch out assigned resources (while maintaining the required effort) instead of doing it manually. This adds unnecessary time to project plan building when you have to stop to change the resources on every. single. line.
Also, if there was a way to allow more than 2/3 project tabs to shown at the top of the screen, that would be great.

Kevin

Publié le 21/06/2018

Excellent tool for Project management

Great tool, fit for purpose and easy to use

Avantages

Able to edit and adjust plans easily. I can track time against actual effort and also get a report at the end of the project to display actual effort.

Inconvénients

Can be slow on occasion especially in the workload section. Not easy to visualise the overall projects that employees are working on

333 avis