Avis clients sur SpyFu

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur SpyFu

Spyfu est un outil cloud de marketing conçu pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. Les principales fonctionnalités comprennent l'analyse des performances de SEO, l'accès à l'API (Application Programming Interface), le suivi du...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,4

Parcourir les avis sur SpyFu

143 avis sur 143
Classer par :
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 01/09/2023

SpyFu : outil SEO agréable à utiliser pour faire une veille concurrentielle réussie

SpyFu constitue un outil de recherche de données SEO qui vous donne la possibilité de prendre et de mieux comprendre les informations sur vos concurrents.

Avantages

SpyFu est un outil qui vous facilite l'analyse et la comparaison de vos performances SEO à celles de vos concurrents. Il fournit des données détaillées et pertinentes sur les mots-clés, le classement des concurrents ainsi que sur leur stratégie de référencement. L'outil rend les données compactes et donc je comprends facilement les informations SEO reçues.

Inconvénients

SpyFu représente certes une bonne plateforme d'informations marketing pour surveiller la concurrence, mais la recherche des données prend parfois du temps. Ce qui est quelque peu gênant pour l'utilisateur.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for sharing your review of SpyFu! We are happy to be part of your marketing toolset.

Répondu le 06/09/2023

Publié le 03/12/2019

A Necessity for Competitor Analysis

Our experience with SpyFu has been great. It's given us great insight into a potential client when prospecting them as well as helped us figure out where our clients sit compared to their competitors as well as national brands.

Avantages

SpyFu is my go-to software for competitor analysis for my clients and myself. Sure other platforms have some similar abilities to SpyFu, but the way SpyFu outlines everything with graphs and figures makes determining the next course of action when it comes to keyword targeting.

Inconvénients

As a small agency (two people), it's still a little out of our price range. With that being said, the 5 keyword ideas it gives us for each type of analysis don't give us much to go off of so we rely on the larger metric numbers such as average rank and costs-per-click. It's not a big deal as I'm sure we would have a lot more information to go off of if we subscribed to the product. We just can't see that happening right now.

Publié le 30/04/2019

SpyFu - Great for SEO's Slightly Less Great for PPC's.

Generally speaking, SpyFu has been great, it's a powerful tool, and often you'll run into clients who require this level of analysis both organically, and paid. I've come back time and time again over the last 10 years or so.

Avantages

The UI is easy to navigate, and lots of ways to continue your search via finding more competitors, and looking at their competitors and so on. On the SEO side, this software is fairly indespensible, though it has competitors which do similar things at different price points. SpyFu however has been my go-to for many years, and having tested many of the competing products, especially during darker times for SEO many years ago, SpyFu did a quick job of staying current, which is one of the most important things for software like this. When there's changes to algorithms, or how we gather data, who's the most reliable source to get you that info? SpyFu has been that for me.

Inconvénients

Generally the cost is prohibitive. More PPC level insights would be useful, but really they're working off whatever data they can get access to, and do a fairly good job of it. The only downside is many of the old Landing pages are not cached or visualized so when you click on the link to view the competitor's page, it doesnt exist more often than not. This feels like a huge waste of time.

Les meilleures alternatives à SpyFu

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 24/07/2020

Lots of broken features

I have had a negative experience and will not be using SpyFu in the future.

Avantages

More affordable than its competitors, Spyfu is the poor man's SEMrush. I think they use the SEMrush API--so its literally the same thing.

Inconvénients

Lots of features that were promised in the demo video were outright lies. Link importing doesn't work, finding contacts doesn't work or hasn't worked yet for me.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. I'm sorry that your experience was below par. I noticed that you had used the free version of the tool. We do not have a free trial like what you come to expect from other tools. Instead we offer unending free access with limits on the results. Anyone can use it for as long as they'd like. I wonder if that limited version kept you from accessing the premium features that you wanted to see?

Répondu le 27/07/2020
Subash
Subash
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 28/04/2018

Must Use Tool for SEO & PPC

Must Use Tool for PPC & SEO work

Avantages

SpyFu provides great insight into keyword & competitor research, which are the building blocks of SEO & PPC. You can do keyword research for organic search - what is your competitor ranking for, what are their positions, how difficult is the keyword to rank for, etc. While on PPC keyword research you can figure out what keywords your competitors are targeting, what is the estimated ad spend, what is their ad copy, etc. This gives you a comprehensive idea of what the competition is doing & what their strategy is.

Inconvénients

The biggest drawback of SpyFu and its competitors as well is that the data is not fully accurate - they are estimates and therefore cannot be relied upon in entirety. The data is more of a directional or order magnitude use - which still is vary useful to know especially when researching for PPC. The data sources for PPC is limited - like it covers only AdWords and not Yahoo & Bing - although the search share of these platforms are way smaller than Google - is still a gap that can be filled in.

Hans P.
Hans P.

Publié le 27/09/2018

Some of the best marketing insights on competitors' websites out there!

Avantages

SpyFu is ridiculously easy to use... Just plug in a competitor's domain, hit go, and get access to a treasure trove of competitive insights on your competitor's PPC, SEO, and back-linking efforts. My favorite feature of SpyFu is building keyword lists for PPC campaigns based on the keywords SpyFu sees competitors bidding on in real-time. For businesses in hyper-competitive online industries, this information can mean the difference between growing or going out of business.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there isn't data available, which is frustrating. It seems like 20% of the time, SpyFu is making something up with organic keywords for competitor websites.

'Rowdie' Mitch
'Rowdie' Mitch

Publié le 01/08/2018

Amazing product, helps get valuable insights for a great price.

Avantages

I really love the ability to quickly find information for ad campaigns while both sitting with prospective buyers, and for my team to use to optimize campaigns.

Inconvénients

I have no cons about this product, does what it says it will do. Also the pricing is very reasonable for great campaigns & insights.

Bharath
Bharath
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 06/05/2018

Excellent Tool for Competitor Analysis

Avantages

I love the accuracy with which it shows the list of organic and paid keywords of my competitors. I also love the ad history feature where I can see the ad copies of my competitors. AsWords Advisor feature that recommends new keywords to bid for is also quite handy.

Overall, it's an excellent tool to see what competitors are doing. Even while bidding for new keywords, it helps to see other ad copies that are working.

Inconvénients

While the tool is great, it's not complete. I mean if you want to just sign up one tool for your marketing team, this won't be enough. You'll need another tool like SEMRush or ahrefs. Though their competitor research features are not as as good as SpyFu's, they have wider features like backlink audit, technical SEO audit etc.

Randy J
Randy J

Publié le 04/12/2018

Great SEO Tool Value

When I need something that I cannot find, their customer support is there. I've enjoyed using SpyFu over the past 3 years and will continue using is as one of my SEO and AdWord tools.

Avantages

In comparison to other Ad and SEO tools, SpyFu offers a lot of great analytics. I like using it before taking on new clients to compare SEO and Ads. It also provides a great AdWords template to get started and the monthly reports and monitoring is good. Great value and tools!

Inconvénients

I wish it offered more local business tooling but I've found work-arounds to get what I need before starting a new project.

• Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/11/2018

The Best SEO Spy Tool Available

SpyFu is an excellent SEO tool that should definitely be added to your existing kit of software.

Avantages

SpyFu enables keyword research and planning by essentially spying on your competitors. The entire process with SpyFu is painless and simple considering a perfectly fluid website and user experience.

We particularly benefit from the PPC/CPC metrics that help us target particular keywords in paid search.

Site monitoring is a top feature of SpyFu, as well.

Essentially, you can log in and see what your biggest competitors are doing on a daily basis. It's incredible and it helps narrow the gap.

Inconvénients

I find the data to be unreliable at times. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, considering that it *seems* accurate for the most part. But it is an estimation service. Some of the metrics can also be a little confusing, but with practice it becomes a better experience.

Erin
Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 16/10/2018

Great Cost Effective Tool

Overall, I think is a greta tool for the value!

Avantages

Really reasonably priced. Much of the digital marketing realm is aimed to mid and large companies, which prices smaller companies out their products. SpyFu helps fill this void.

Inconvénients

You get what they give and the customization for what you want is limited. I would love to create my own custom keyword lists and track custom competitors over time. There are SERP competitors/results that I am not interested in and think it would a stronger tool, if you could bring down the keywords and competitors you care about.

Kevin

Publié le 09/05/2021

Love them (only using free version)

It helps me analyze our own site's SEO and PPC as well as our competitors super easily!

Avantages

I don't use them to spy on competition, I use them to also gauge how I'm doing too. I only use the free version but their dashboard and tools are so simple and insightful regardless!

Inconvénients

I only didn't like how costly it is, I won't be using this for the premium options, only the free options are good enough.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thanks for the great review, Kevin! We're happy to hear that you're getting so much out of the free version. It's been helping thousands of search marketers for years--with no time cut off. Continued success to you!

Répondu le 12/05/2021
Paolo
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 01/06/2020

See behind the current on your competitors

They are the leaders in competitor keyword analysis, very positive experience.

Avantages

SpyFu allows you to see behind the current on your competitors. If you aren't using SpyFu someone is using it against you.

Inconvénients

It is limited in terms of all its tools compared to SEMRush but it is still the best in terms of keyword analysis.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thanks, Paolo, for sharing a review of SpyFu. Glad to hear you're getting great use out of the tools!

Répondu le 11/10/2021
Alioune

Publié le 13/12/2022

SpyFu review

Avantages

For the SEO perspective I highly recommend this software it is easy to use.. and allows searches with keywords..and also with a fairly affordable price

Inconvénients

The price seems right and I don't find any other disadvantages

Réponse de SpyFu

We are happy to hear how happy you are with the features in SpyFu. Thank you for making us a trusted part of your SEO toolset!

Répondu le 20/12/2022
Meredith

Publié le 27/01/2022

Essential for Staying In-the-Know with Your Competition

Avantages

The ability to do in-depth research on our clients' competitors allows us to recommend solid strategies to our clients that are affective in generating leads and fulfilling our responsibilities as their marketing partner. The keyword information is particularly helpful for planning out campaigns for SEO purposes.

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike about SpyFu is that sometimes the results of predicted PPC spend isn't accurate compared to the actual spend. We know that it's in the ballpark, but take it with a grain of salt.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for your review, Meredith! We're happy to be a part of your competitive strategy process.

Répondu le 01/02/2022
Andy

Publié le 27/09/2019

Good Search Scraping Tool

I really like it as a competitor analysis tool and as a way to view general progress in terms of search presence.

Avantages

I primarily used SpyFu to look at my own search presence and my competitors'. For that, it's pretty good as they scrape search results for a ton of keywords/queries. It was good from a benchmarking perspective to see where my site stacks up against the competition.

Inconvénients

The challenge with these kinds of tools is that "keywords" are not search queries. It's impossible to really know what exactly people are searching for online and where your website will end up in the search results. There are a lot of assumptions built into the reporting.

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 22/08/2019

Hack AdWords with this Software

SpyFu saves us so much time on SEO and research work...

Avantages

Honestly, I love SpyFu. They are so good at what they provide, which is a search and analysis of competitor's keywords and adwords/SEO patterns. I love this software because the charts are beautiful, it's easy to see what your competition is up to, and it helps us target our efforts and keep up with the big guys without the same budget.

Inconvénients

It's a little expensive for small, small companies.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for the kind words, Danielle! We love to hear that you're keeping up with the big guys so well. Keep at 'em!

Répondu le 26/08/2019
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/12/2019

AWESOME platform for keyword research for Google Ads

SpyFu is a must have if you're building out a Google Ads strategy. Don't waste money on keywords and take the guessing out of what your competitors are bidding on!

Avantages

There are a lot of features you can use SpyFu for (such as comparing a website with a competitor) but the thing I use it the most for is when I'm doing keyword research to build out a Google Ads. SpyFu lets you spy (get it?) on your competitors to see what keywords they are bidding on, helping you not waste money and push your budget towards the keywords you want to fight for.

Inconvénients

I don't really have any cons. I guess my only con would be that the first few times I used SpyFu, it was a little overwhelming trying to understand all the data. But other than that, it's a great system.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for your kind words about SpyFu! We're very happy to be part of your toolset.

Répondu le 13/12/2019
Talmage
Talmage
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 21/02/2019

Best Value SEO and SEM Tool Available

Spyfu's best feature is its price. It's unbeatable! If I were to subscribe to only one SEO/SEM tool. It would be Spyfu.

Avantages

I like the ability to see my competitors paid search ads. It's usually my first stop when starting a new campaign. I go to SpyFu to spark ideas and to validate my own ideas.

Inconvénients

It's not my favorite link building tool. I think you need the resources of an Ahrefs or SEMrush to get the most accurate insights.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 26/08/2019

SpyFu Review for Advertising Agency

We use this tool for our Paid Search campaigns across our agency and has been a great experience overall!

Avantages

Amazing competitive tool for Search Engine Marketing. Have the ability to type in a competitor's site and gain useful insights into their Search campaigns.

Inconvénients

There are limits with the free version so typically go gain in-depth Search analysis information you have to use the paid plans.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/05/2018

Great tool to spy on your competitors

Easy way to spy on your competitors.

Avantages

Great tool to find competitors keywords and their ads. You get good insight into your competitors. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Inconvénients

There are some websites which are missing in their database so I can't get any info on their campaigns.

Timothy
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 10/10/2020

Invaluable PPC Competitor Tool

Awesome experience, and can not speak higher about their PPC competitor insights. This is a must for any PPC manager

Avantages

SpyFu is an invaluable tool in any PPC and SEO managers toolbox. As a PPC manager, the competitor insights is the best out there. When reporting to clients or looking for new keywords to target, SpyFu is my go to.

Inconvénients

Not too many cons to report. One thing I wish they had was a competitive display ad analysis. This would be very helpful.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for this incredible review, Timothy! We are always working to improve the tool and continue delivering great insights for you. We're glad to be a trusted part of your toolset.

Répondu le 12/10/2020
Colleen
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 15/04/2021

Helpful in planning digital campaigns

Many of our employees and account managers made good use of this product when we had it. We currently aren’t paying for the service anymore due to circumstances having nothing to do with the product.

Avantages

We use spyfu to look up competitor keywords and marketing for our marketing clients. Spyfu has been great for helping us figure out what will likely work for our clients of varying sizes and industries and spend their money most wisely.

Inconvénients

Some of our employees required extra assistance using this product, especially in the beginning. That’s pretty common though so hasn’t been a huge deterrent. Sometimes the results don’t make a ton of sense, especially when looking at ranking organically.

Réponse de SpyFu

Thanks for your feedback, Colleen. We love hearing from customers to understand where we can improve and what's working well. We're working on a ranking history update to make it far more helpful and easier to understand than what you've been seeing. Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Répondu le 11/10/2021
Aditya Prakhar
Aditya Prakhar
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/06/2019

Smooth SEO tool

Best service with immediate response

Very Smooth tool for SEO optimization and can be used for SEM also

Inconvénients

Best in call tool for Paid and organic traffic with no flaws

Dennis
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/05/2020

SpyFu gives a much deeper understanding of your competitors Google Ads and Analytics!

Overall Spyfu is a great tool, we still use it to this day when onboarding new clients and providing them with competition analysis!

Avantages

When doing keyword research and planning Google Ad campaigns, we looked for a tool to help us understand what competitors were doing. SpyFu solved that problem perfectly, giving us a snapshot of our competition, what keywords to target, and more!

Inconvénients

There was very few things we did not like about the software. It performed exactly as expected and we gained a lot of data and insight from it!

Réponse de SpyFu

Thank you for your kind words about SpyFu, Dennis. People use it for all stages of work; we love hearing that it's part of your onboarding process.

Répondu le 14/05/2020