Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur LearnDash

LearnDash est une plateforme cloud de gestion de l'apprentissage qui aide les établissements d'enseignement et les entreprises de toutes tailles à concevoir, suivre et vendre des cours en ligne. Les principales fonctionnalités...

En savoir plus

250 avis sur 250
Classer par :
Laurent

Publié le 15/02/2021

Un logiciel adaptable au personne en situation de handicap

J'ai gagné du temps, de l'argent

Avantages

Çà capacité à proposé aux personnes en situation de handicap un environnement adapté et ergonomique Grace au multiple plugins proposé par wordpress.
En plus il est opensource !!

Inconvénients

Il n'y en a pas ... en plus il est opensource.

seker

Publié le 17/01/2022

Learndash

Agréable

Avantages

Le prix est abordable, une facilité à utiliser.

Inconvénients

Changer l'interface est très difficile sans connaissance.

Don

Publié le 04/06/2020

I chose LearnDash for flexibility

I've been very pleased with LearnDash. It's well-designed, well-documented, and well-supported. It scales well and I look forward to continuing to work with it well into the future.

Avantages

I had been using a hosted LMS, but grew frustrated with the artificial limitations imposed on me by its design. I made the decision to switch to LearnDash for the flexibility, so that I would be able to manage and present my courses in whatever way I deemed appropriate for my customers, and so that I would have full control of my content. (The hosted LMS would not let me keep my own backups!) I also wanted to have full control of the user experience.

Inconvénients

There really aren't any cons, as long as you understand this is a large application with many options. The learning curve is substantial, but absolutely worth the time and effort required to master it.

Teachable

Pourquoi choisir LearnDash

See my previous comments.

Logiciel antérieur

TalentLMS

See above.

Les meilleures alternatives à LearnDash

Will

Publié le 22/12/2021

LMS Management for Online E-Learning Course Catalog

Overall, LearnDash has made managing a large catalog of content (50 + courses) very easy. I can quickly add courses, and the quality looks great. The features I get with video lessons, feel like custom developement and something I paid ALOT of money for, but they are included for free.

Avantages

Learndash is incredible easy to get up and running. I loved how easy it is to create courses, add lessons and quickly get a catalog of content up and running. I was transferring courses from pages and posts that I had manually created, and moving to LearnDash allows me to move and work so much faster, plus it's alot easier for students to navigate.

All of my content is videobased and their video progression features and integrations with Vimeo are amazing. The ability to remember your location in a video so that when you come back to it, it's there waiting for you-is a feature that feels like it should cost, much, much more.

Inconvénients

Initially I had purchased LearnDash and asked for my money back, because I felt like it was too focused on being a solution for higher ed. I didn't need certificates, or quizzes, or homework uploads, just the ability for students to watch video lessons. But.. after digging in the second time, I realized I don't have to use all of those things. While there are alot of features, I don't have to use those.

Teachable, Podia et Thinkific

Pourquoi passer à LearnDash

I wanted to stay on an open platform and own my content. LearnDash allowed me to quickly transfer my existing posts and pages into their platform and continue owning my content and processing payments through Stripe.
Dean
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/12/2018

Woocommerce and Product Feature not compatible.

Unfortunately you must make an early decision if you wish to use the features of Learndash or create a profitable product.

While LearnDash goes to great lengths to showcase their features. Once you attempt to use these outside of their limited sales pathway many will no longer be available to you. Using the features and scalable processes of woocommerce will remove many features that make Learndash at first glimpse and during superficial reviews attractive.

Any experienced UX designers will understand that this is a huge issue. Any user will be disappointed if they can purchase a product not available to them. In many countries selling a customer a product not available to them is illegal and will expose you to legal issues.

Very limiting for those wishing to make their product available or sale.

Purchase with care. Not as seamless presented throughout the presales marketing.

Avantages

Suitable for small, internal, and experimental projects. Lacks the sophistication to create a large, scalable, and sellable products.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately while it is possible to sell courses through woocommerce, doing so will remove the listed features of the learndash product.

Most businesses will end up selling through woocommerce to unlock automations and the power of wordpress (ie adding customers to mailchimp, adding the sale to accounting software, directing a customer post sales path etc).

Unfortunately once you make a product available for sale through woocommerce many of the listed product features fail. Most notably the course prerequisite feature. Users can purchase any course available in woocommerce regardless of any restriction or settings made in Learndash.

Réponse de LearnDash

We are really sorry that our product didn't meet the specific needs of your unique use-case. We hope that you have found a solution that works for you.

We wanted to address a couple points from this review since it contains misleading information that might confuse others:

- Course prerequisites still work when selling with WooCommerce. Content cannot be viewed until all of the determined conditions are first met.

-Using WooCommerce to sell courses doesn't expose a business to legal issues. If it is preferred that a product in Woo not be displayed until a prerequisite is completed first then this is indeed possible using LearnDash features.

Répondu le 13/12/2018
Bello
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 18/11/2022

The best Learning management system plugin for WordPress

Avantages

When it Comes to WordPress lms plugin, Learndash is the best. The interface is very easy to understand both for authors and students, it is having many features compared to other plugins thus saving Space and money you dont need to buy and install extra plugins and it integrates well with third party plugins or Platforms

Inconvénients

Eventhough Learndash is an excellent plugin, their customer support is not hundred percent active. At Times i have to open a ticket and wait several days before having a solution

Casey
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/02/2022

Awesome Tool

Avantages

Complete package, well designed and easy to use for a complicated need.

Inconvénients

Initial integration was time-consuming, wished it has better features or a tie-in plugin for user management since WordPress user management is poor. Learn press had compatibility issues with WP User Manager (learn dash restoration process was broken with using wp user manager wouldn't create user password on registration) which left me having to do a lot more work to build a user management process

Robert
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 10/05/2021

The most flexible online LMS platform for small to mid-size schools, organizations, and...

LearnDash has been a very helpful tool for many of my clients, whether it was small colleges looking to take courses online, teaching organizations providing Continuing Education Credits, or individual experts looking to take their classes online.

Avantages

Because it's based on WordPress, LearnDash not only comes with a lot of customization settings out of the box but plugs into a huge community of themes and plugins that can take your design and functionality practically any conceivable direction!

Inconvénients

Some third-party developers created low-cost add-ons that didn't provide as reliable of a codebase as the core LearnDash software. Stick with reputable developers for third-party add-ons such as those mentioned on their website.

Moodle LMS

Pourquoi choisir LearnDash

LearnDash provided a larger community with more integrations, a better interface, and additional features.

Pourquoi passer à LearnDash

LearnDash was more flexible and user-friendly it's integration with WordPress provided access to a much wider community.
Carlos
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 30/12/2020

LearnDash let you build a great e-learning structure

The Learndash team is on it. Once you create a ticket for any question or concern, they will response quick fast, efficient and direct you to the right path with clear instructions. GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!!!!

Avantages

It offers deep functionality that lets us build and customized courses for the management team. Very well structured and run smooth.

Inconvénients

Nothing about the functionality of the software , but the integration of third- party plugins to some important functionalities that should have like a robust reporting, a student (user) portal page and a gamification structure.

Eric

Publié le 26/01/2020

Awesome Support Team

Overall, my experience with LearnDash has been wonderful. It is an easy-to-use tool that is the basis of our eLearning platform

Avantages

- Ease of use and set-up
- Built-in functionality to present users courses in an organized way
- Compatibility with multiple plug-ins and themes
- Great value for the price

Inconvénients

- Sometimes the features are a bit restricting

Aaron
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/07/2020

PharmacyTechScholar.com

Setting up an online course, on my own hosted website and with my own branding, has been a great experience. It has allowed me to customize my branding and create a strategy accordingly, which I think is a preferable approach compared to building a course on a universal platform.

Avantages

Building my course using LearnDash was simple, even though I had no previous experience in building a webpage. I really like the interface and the ability to customize the branding. My students have had great feedback about the format of the course, especially since I switched to focus mode.

Inconvénients

I'm still learning the software so not I'm note quite sure yet. User management and setting up reporting and email strategies could be better, but there are some add on solutions that may help with this.

Jonathan
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 28/09/2020

A proven and robust tool to create and deliver educational courses

We've used this for a new course we recently created and it has been working well for our students. They provide video training and solid documentation to help get going. It can be confusing at first, and we've had to adjust our course as we've gone along and learned, but once you get used to how it works then it's fast and simple enough.

Avantages

The fact that it's used by large universities in Florida, Michigan and Washington gave me confidence that it is reliable. We like how easy it is to create new lessons and assign quizzes to them. The add-on library is fairly large to help expand its capabilities. It's a popular tool with a lot of resources online to help learn how to make the most of it. There are a lot of built-in options for tweaking how it works.

Inconvénients

It is somewhat complex to use compared to other options. That's partially because it provides so many options. You have to put some time into it to get it setup how you want and understand how it works, so it's not as fast to get going with as some other services would be. It could use more question types for the quizzes. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to view all of a student's essays and quiz answers on one page, however there are custom-made plugins that help with this.

Teachable et Thinkific

Pourquoi passer à LearnDash

Price, reputation, positive reviews, able to run on our own platform/servers
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 03/04/2018

What a Learning Portal/LMS should be.

I used LearnDash to set up a Learning Portal at my prior organization. it allowed me to deploy content to a large user base through the portal, while also allowing me to track our content being used in their xAPI compliant LMS systems and completions of content through our Help system.

Avantages

Building a learning portal on WordPress is brilliant. The core features of LearnDash in creating courses is great. Good quiz engine and solid features for offering and tracking courses with clear progress indicators.

But the true power of LearnDash is that it works with virtually any theme, and expands its utility with the WordPress ecosystem. Aside from solid partner plugins for coursegrids and gradebooks, there are additional tools that really give LearnDash some amazing content features like H5P and tools to embed and track content from leading eLearning tools like Articulate and Adobe. No end in sight.

Inconvénients

The most challenging parts of LearnDash are managing WordPress and Plugins. The challenge of adding more and more features with plugins is the administrative maintenance it requires. Users just need to be very clear that unlike using a vendor LMS that you just upload content, they must be prepared to get "under the hood" to maintain the system. This is common with professional WordPress Administration, but learning professionals who just used an LMS may not be clear on the fact that this does require some web administration skills.

Philip

Publié le 17/03/2022

The best platform I know - but far from perfect

My overall experience is pretty good. Support helped me a lot in the past, though they seem to be not as caring anymore as they once have been. The product is very solid and serves basically all needs one can imagine. I tried some LMS systems, I liked LearnDash the most. Thus, I definitely can recommend the Plugin. :)

Avantages

LearnDash is powerful for course creation from A to Z. The course creation possibilities are huge. Everything is flexible, but not too flexible. They are veeeery well integrated with plenty of tools out there. This is very important. They play especially well with BuddyBoss. Thus, I can recommend using both together. BuddyBoss improves the ok design of LearnDash to a brilliant maximum!
I like it a lot, and I am happy to be a long-term LearnDash customer.

Inconvénients

Social learning, interactive learning, and mobile experience are not brilliant. I hope to see improvements in these areas. The mobile experience got improved during the last few months, but social learning and interactive learning are still not enough built-in. They offer h5p integration, which is good, but a native solution would be better. Social learning is basically nonexistent. The only way is to encourage comments on the course page, but that's it.

Luis
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 05/06/2019

Fantastic Front End Design

We have a small CellPhone repair shop in Anaheim, CA.

But over the years technicians around the world have been watching our youtube channel, to the point that now we teach MicroSoldering online to all our students.

LearnDash is helping us with the heavy lifting of putting it together and presenting all the materials to our students on a secuencial matter, pretty awasome piece of software.

Avantages

Easy to setup, able to re-use different lessons for different courses.
Good constant flow of information and ideas trough their blog.
Fast customer support response.

Inconvénients

Not able to create the lessons titles inside the course creation.

In my case, I use (Course-Modules-Lessons), I can create the Modules inside the course creation, but the lessons I have to go to lessons and create them outside. (Not a mayor hassle) but would it be very convinient to be able to create them inside the course, only the titles that is.

Also, not being able to 'Clone' an existing course with it's modules, lessons and quizes, but with a bit or looking I was able to find a couple of plugins that did the trick.

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 09/02/2021

Solid LMS Package

Avantages

I started tinkering with LearnDash a few years ago but never launched my initial product. However, I kept my license active and watched as the LD team continued to upgrade and refine the product. I'm very much a DIY developer and I love that this full-featured package allows me to run a very sophisticated LMS system off of WordPress. The Notifications Add-on fills in a missing piece and enables me to create subscription content wit email notification of timed course content.

Inconvénients

When setting up notifications, it's necessary to manually specify a recipient. If you miss this, nobody will get the email. If "user" was the default recipient, you wouldn't have to double-check in most instances. And in the list of notifications, this would be a great setting to be able to change in bulk or at least see in the dashboard without having to open each notification. Also, while I'm able to do this with shortcodes, I'd love to see a header and footer template for email notifications, and maybe even a visual builder.

Roisin Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 27/05/2022

Great LMS tool with even better support!

LearnDash LMS plug-in was a no-brainer for us. I had actually used it as an end user personally and when my company were looking at investing in an LMS tool, I inspected the code of the tool I had used previously and found out that it was LearnDash. It was an easy sell to decision makers as I had such a great experience from an end user point of view. Since using LearnDash as an admin it has been pretty plain sailing.

Avantages

It's easy for non-web dev users to be able to create content and for some of the more tricky parts of the implementation, the LearnDash support team have been excellent. So responsive and always willing to help out. If I could give the support team 20 out 10 I would!

Inconvénients

I think when I began using LearnDash, it wasn't too feature-heavy and there were definitely some things missing that would have been nice. However, 1.5 years down the line the team are rolling out features regularly and making their product more feature-rich.

Rick
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/03/2019

Highly recommended LMS plugin for WordPress

I discovered how easy it was to create online courses. LearnDash has allowed me to expand my client base.

Avantages

I'm a WordPress implementer. A couple years ago I was approached by a client who wanted to develop an online course for non-native English speakers to study for their certifications. I'd never developed online courses before so I had to do A LOT of research.

For that project, I decided on LifterLMS and I still do most of my online course development with Lifter. I'll go into why in that review, obviously.

But LearnDash has certainly come very close to feature parity with Lifter. There are only a few differences in terms of functionality. Lifter's add-on system can be confusing to explain to a client whereas LearnDash is easy to sell. There are some specialized features for teams that are only available on Lifter, however.

The smart course creation tool is very very good. If you're worried about how to build a complex course with video and text, don't be. LearnDash makes it easy.

But LearnDash IS multisite compatible and Astra Pro, a popular WP theme, provides built-in support.

Another bonus is that LearnDash has a free version to get your feet wet, available on the repo.

Inconvénients

There's no support for multiple teachers per course. Lifter's frontend student dashboards are nicer.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 07/07/2021

LocallyHost.com LearnDash Review

Relatively easy integration and administration especially being used with Buddyboss.

Avantages

Gamification to quizzes and progress tracking - This addresses the main motivation and needs for us to consider an LMS

Inconvénients

The limited licences pricing structure - Learndash LMS licences structure does not include an option for unlimited website licenses. This would have been a wonderful value for us.

D'vorah

Publié le 02/11/2020

Gorgeous and Easy to Use - WordPress Online Classroom Platform

Avantages

As an experienced WordPress user (for over 12 years) and a course creator for as many years, I can say that hands-down, LearnDash offers a fantastic, easy-to-use, powerhouse course creation software. Not only is it easy to add and update courses and content, it provides a wonderful user experience for our students! We often receive comments as to how sleek and attractive the online classroom looks and how easy it is to use.

Inconvénients

I can't really say there are any cons however I did need to reach out for support to ask a few questions when initially setting up the interface. That said, we were able to get up and running in record time and able to set up many courses quickly and easily. We produce approximately one course each month, so we needed something that would make it possible for us to replicate the process over and over again.

Jeoff
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/03/2021

Learning curve but much easier than other software

I had tired other "educational" software, and got frustrated with the different aspects of them, cost, install, course building and so on. Tried out LD and it was a very simple install, and pretty straight forward how to build a course and quiz once you reviewed their videos after the install. We tried it out and we love how this software gives us the ability to have many courses for our SAR Team. With the way things are now, we are able to do much of our training via online and minimal exposure with out hands on, meaning that we have cut our time with face to face instruction down to at the minimal half of the time. You cant go wrong with the software, for the features, the abilities of the software, the response of the Tech Support with issues, and its very user friendly... Thanks and keep up the great work LD!!

Avantages

Instructs are straight forward, took me a bit to figure out exactly how to make things work the way I wanted them too. If I got in to a bind, LD support was there to help make the program do what I wanted. Two thumbs up for the Tech Support

Inconvénients

The thing that I don't care for is when building a certificate, you almost have to have two windows open to figure out where the placements go. You setup a fake test/quiz, with one question and use that to get a certificate window, go into your builder, and start laying out your certificate. If you try to click on the certificate in builder you get a forbiden page, Would be nice to just be able to open up the certificate and not have to go though so many steps to build or edit a certificate overlay

Mohan Lal
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 07/03/2022

My favorite plugin for Creating Courses on a Wordpress Site

We used learned with Memberium+Keap, and overall things turned out pretty easy to manage. So if we talk about my opinion, as long as you are sure about hosting courses on a Wordpress Install, go for LearnDash.

Avantages

like how easy it is to create & manage courses with LearnDash. Apart from this, I like various features Learndash provides, including:
1. Course Certificates (this helps in automatic Certification creation, so you don't have to do it manually for each user)
2. Quizzes (this helps in making sure that users are actually learning things, and this also helps in making things a bit interactive).
3. Drip Lessons (this helps in making lessons available on certain timeframes)

We started using LearnDash with Memberium+IFS, which still works best for us (If we talk about creating & managing courses on a Wordpress Install)

Inconvénients

1. Initial Setup requires you to hire a Developer, as showing courses as you want would require coding & stuff

2. Software Pricing

Adrien

Publié le 27/08/2022

LearnDash: inexpensive and efficient Learning Management System

Realiable as it can handle (very) large number of users.
As it is a piece of software that offers many, many possibilites, there's a learning curve. But the customer support department has proven to be amazing to answer all our questions and needs.

Avantages

LearnDash makes it possible for our members to learn English more easily thanks to quizzes and interactive lessons and learning paths (progress tracking, personalized corrections, asynchronous learning and so on).

Inconvénients

It takes a bit of time to understand how LearnDash works but the learning curve is not too steep as the customer support department is really, really good!
Beware that LearnDash can be super ressource-intensive if you have many members and/on many concurrent users on your membership site.

Bruno

Publié le 09/03/2021

We run all our courses on Learndash

Positive. We run all our Elearning courses on Learndash.

Avantages

The reason for our choice of Learndash software was to build our own LMS platform, without any coding and now we run on it all our courses, short and long. Easily and without great problems.

Inconvénients

- Reporting could be improved a lot. In France, we need a lot of it for legal reasons. At the end of a course, we need to export a complete and individual report for each student.
Pdf export of such a document would be a great improvement for all French training organizations .
- Impossible to send easily an email to all or a group of students ... Or didn't I find the way to do it ?

Ahmed

Publié le 02/06/2018

A very good WordPress LMS

Avantages

I used LearnDash for WordPress for a few years now. It's well developed, feature rich, and stable plugin that integrates well with any theme. In LD you have a hierarchy of Courses->Lessons->Topics which can be utilized to develop easy to navigate courses. Quizzes are also a good feature. I18n is also great, they provide .pot files to translate to your own language if translation is not readily provided

Inconvénients

Pricing model is quite awkward. I can't really find a good enough use case for a 1-site licenses vs pro 5-site license, unless I'm a developer/service provider

250 avis