Avis clients sur NetHunt CRM

4,8
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur NetHunt CRM

NetHunt est un outil d'automatisation des ventes qui réside littéralement dans votre Gmail et d'autres applications Google Workspace. Avec NetHunt CRM, les entreprises peuvent organiser leurs contacts et leurs offres, les...

En savoir plus

Alandra
Alandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 06/11/2023

Un outil CRM intelligent

Avantages

Un outil très simple et facile à utiliser. Il favorise et contrôle les travaux d’équipe, permet d’avoir une bonne ambiance de travail. C’est à dire qu’elle a amélioré l’harmonie dans notre équipe. L’intéressant c’est qu’elle utilise la boite de réception Gmail.

Inconvénients

NetHunt est facile à utiliser sur le pc, on se retrouve et on travaille facilement. Mais son utilisation sur les mobiles est un peu compliqué selon moi.

Howard
Howard
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 31/07/2020

Incredibly Flexible CRM

Tech support over chat and email is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely helpful and responsive. They take user suggestions seriously and accept constructive criticism graciously. The support pages are well written and useful. Honestly, I would say my chats have been more about learning curve and suggestions -- I haven't found any bugs or real disappointments. A quality team and product.

Avantages

I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my use is more project/task based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM's are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Deal focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perhaps trouble ticket focused. But this is way too narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure" work. A great CRM would be paradigm agnostic. You could customize it around Contacts, Files (a real differentiator for NetHunt), Deals, Projects, whatever you like. NetHunt easily allows you to do that: It easily allows creation of custom objects (Article, Song, Recipe) with custom fields including the ability to link a file (Word, Excel, photo, mp3 ...) with one click file launch. It is nothing-centric -- not tied to a pipeline paradigm or a contact paradigm At allows many to many object linking -- In NetHunt, I can open a Project and see it is linked to a Task due soon. Since that task is linked to the Contact Bob, I open Bob so I can start a call. I see that Bob is also linked to another task also due soon, so now I know to ask Bob about that one too. That task includes a spreadsheet I linked to it, so I open that File object and notice that it also links to Bob . Looks like I need to include Sally in our call ...... Now I am surfing my CRM like I surf the web. This is exactly how life really works -- it's organic, messy, interconnected. NetHunt gets it!

Inconvénients

If you are mainly mobile focused, NetHunt may not be for you. The mobile app is not (yet) as strong as the desktop app. Still, it gets the job done and lives on my phone's home screen.

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Publié le 16/11/2022

Really great CRM and great support

We have had a great experience and it has been a fantastic product for us to manage our sales progression in our business. I can't image doing what we do without a powerful, gmail integrated CRM.

Avantages

We love that it is clear and easy to use. We love that tasks are integrated everywhere which allows us to keep things moving forward for clients no matter where we are in the email application. We love that it can keep track of a ton of customized information for our company. Fantastic product.

Inconvénients

We would like to see a feature to split threads. Sometimes gmail combines emails with the same subject line but are for different clients. We would like to see a feature that would allow us to split email conversation threads.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Streak et Agile CRM

Pourquoi choisir NetHunt CRM

Their pricing was too high and the feature list for Nethunt was better for the offered price.

Streak

Pourquoi passer à NetHunt CRM

Price and features were simply better.

Les meilleures alternatives à NetHunt CRM

Renee
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Nethunt review

Our overall experience has been good since we have been able to shape it up to our preferences

Avantages

Possibilities with workflows and api documentation

Inconvénients

It takes a lot of detours for workflows to link simple records to each other

HubSpot CRM

Cheaper :)
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Low change management

Software is great, support is great, we use NetHunt for everything from sales management to recruiting to internal projects & task management.

Avantages

These folks have found the key to adoption and easy change management, put the software right into Gmail! Its the only software the our whole team all uses (Gmail) so this add was easy and no new platforms to learn...

Inconvénients

From an Admin point of view it takes some time to figure out all the buttons and levers.

Streak et Copper

Pourquoi choisir NetHunt CRM

Notion was not structured enough for our needs.

Notion

Pourquoi passer à NetHunt CRM

Overall functionality and attentiveness of staff
Aurelian
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Publié le 10/01/2020

NetHunt CRM for Entertainment Venues

Overall positive as it helps better segregate between the customer personas and my whole team has a clear understanding of what's going on with the various leads and customers.

Avantages

Given that we are a software company the ability to add their API into our website was a must. And this enabled us to better segregate between the various customer personas we target.

Inconvénients

For maximum utility, we use both the Gmail and LinkedIn extensions for chrome (shameless plug). But that being said, I did find that my Gmail has been a bit slower at times and I had to refresh my page a few times to smooth things out.
I would like the flexibility of adding custom event names as right now I'm limited to calls/comments/events but as our platform relies on multiple means of communication I would like the ability to add the custom social media chat log/reference

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great Tool for Small Businesses

The starter account has helped us afford a CRM to help grow our business. There are so many great tools available in NetHunt for small businesses. There are still so many tools we haven't been able to use yet due to time/lack of staff that we look forward to trying as we grow!

Avantages

Integration was pretty easy and using it is pretty straightforward. The best part is the Gmail integration. Having email templates setup and the emails automatically attaching to records has saved a lot of time and helped us track communications better.

Inconvénients

Linking records - When we are in a contact we link it to a company record or prospect record. But when we go into the company, the contact isn't showing up. We have to then link it from that end too. Takes additional time, and if one of us forgets, then we don't see that we already have a point of contact when we open the account/prospect later

Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir NetHunt CRM

It was too expensive and did not have the freedom of customization that NetHunt does.

Pourquoi passer à NetHunt CRM

Expensive and it had so many features we didn't need. Also we liked the NetHunt Gmail integration.
Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 10/01/2020

NetHunt is the best for Gmail CRM

We love the functionalities of NetHunt. It has all the essential features you need. Unlike many CRM platforms which overwhelms you with a lot of fancy features that take time to understand and then you find out you don't need them. All you need really is to add contacts and track their timeline and put them in the sales pipeline.

Avantages

- This CRM fully integrates with Gmail. So no jumping back and forth between email and CRM platform.
- Intuitive User Interface with low
- The starter version includes API access which is not common in CRM platforms
- Pricing is the lowest compared to Streak and others

- Lacking report features
- Lacking recognizing the reply-to field in the email (none of the CRM platforms currently do)

Streak, Agile CRM et Nutshell

- Lower cost - User-friendly interface - Start package has API access

Streak
Spencer
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 23/09/2021

The Gmail-based CRM of your dreams

NetHunt allows me to use my established Google services to track my business deals, income, and more, with a customizable and easy to use pipeline + more.

Avantages

Very impressed with just how easy it is to get NetHunt up and running and how seamless it is to manage your pipeline using Gmail as the backbone. In your Gmail or Google Calendar and want to link a message or calendar entry to a deal, contact, or company? Click on the handy little NetHunt logo icon and connect it right up to whatever it pertains to, in a few seconds, with no more than 2 or 3 clicks. It's customizable if you want it to be. Email templates, open tracking, and link click tracking for emails is the icing on the cake. It doesn't feel like a chore to keep NetHunt CRM updated - it just works.

Inconvénients

Not a lot that I can say about NetHunt in terms of things I dislike or are negative so far. Every system has its quirks, strong points, and weak points - it's all about what you make of it.

Anton

Publié le 02/12/2019

Best option for small teams using Google Suite or Gmail

We use NetHunt for many things, but mainly to keep all the sales team on the same page. Being able to share emails with others through the CRM is a deal breaker for us, and NetHunt shines at that. Also worth mentioning, customer support is excellent.

Avantages

The integration with Gmail is excellent, and it's very flexible in terms of adapting to our workflow. It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Inconvénients

You may need to use Zapier to make some integrations work, it's a drawback, but at the same time it allows for limitless expansion and integration. Hopefully more native integrations will be launched soon.

Zoho CRM, Copper et HubSpot Sales Hub

Pourquoi passer à NetHunt CRM

Nethunt was the most straightforward CRM for us because of it's integration with gmail, the email sharing made really easy, and the possibility to integrate anything we need through Zapier. Also the customer support was the best among all the other CRM tools we tried, and onboarding was easier because of this.
Samer
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 22/03/2021

Great CRM

Overall, my experience has been great.

Avantages

The product is very easy to use and the extension for Gmail is incredible.

Inconvénients

There is a definite lack of integrations with other software and platforms.

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir NetHunt CRM

The extension for Gmail was my main switching point.

Copper

The gmail extension
Ambar
Ambar
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 29/03/2023

A great CRM with good integration and easy setup and impressive results.

It is a CRM that has allowed us to save time, create good workflows, reduce manual effort and increase sales organization, it is a software that has also provided us with good email campaigns.

Avantages

It is a great CRM that allows us to have our system in order, it is very customizable, it has good integration with Gmail and Linkedin, it is easy to create workflows, it is a very automatic system, it allows us to maximize sales.

Inconvénients

It is an effective CRM, without setbacks or unforeseen events to choose another CRM, NetHunt CRM allows us to have a good integration with Gmail and Linkedin and for now everything has worked as expected.

Eva
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 08/02/2022

At a glance CRM in my inbox

Avantages

NetHunt allows us to recognise at a glance who we were are writing with and how far along in the customer journey they are. Once I have a contact created, each new email from them is immediately tagged. Across users we can see touch points of other people in our organization with the contact.

Inconvénients

There is an Android version for when I'm on the go which is convenient, however it's bulky compared to the web version and in order to save storage space in my phone I deinstalled it again. Up until now we used the free version of NetHunt and where happy enough with it, it's a pity there won't be a free tier going forward for small companies like us. We only have one main user who does the bulk of the CRM and a max. of two other people who occasionally take a peek. A per user price is not as convenient for us.

Cole
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

Publié le 14/02/2023

Overall, one of the best

It has been good. There is a lot to learn and I know that I can really have the software doing what I want if I learn more about the integrations (with Zapier, for example). I would like to upgrade to the Business edition for the automations and reports, but I cant stomach the per user fee to add just a little more functionality.

Avantages

I love the customizability and the way the software integrates with Gmail. If you are tech savvy and like to customize things you're own way, this is the software for you.

Inconvénients

A little expensive when you start adding multiple users - especially if you use an upgraded service level.

Nina
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 25/07/2019

Great CRM for a startup

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Avantages

It was very easy to install NetHunt and synchronize it with all the client's data which I already had in my Gmail. Now when I open an email from my customer I have all the essential information featured right in front of the email. And I don't spend tons of time navigating spreadsheets. I like automated bulk emails, scheduled follow-ups, and many more things. NetHunt interface is simple-to-use, all actions take seconds, I really enjoy it.

Also, my manager, rep. is very dedicated and helpful.

Inconvénients

I'd really like to have an opportunity to plan drip campaigns, but as far as I know, NetHunt team is already working on that feature. So let's see.

Lindsay
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions

Publié le 15/11/2022

NetHunt has greatly improved my team's efficiency and workflow!

I have been using NetHunt for less than 6 months, but my overall experience has been great and using it has made a vast improvement to my workflow.

Avantages

NetHunt has helped us streamline and provide clarity for multiple-step sales processes between teams and coworkers. I like how customizable it is for us to create exactly the steps and fields we need for different projects and procedures and that any updates made by any team members can be viewed instantly. I also appreciate the integration with Google Workspace and that I can create custom tasks and reminders. This has greatly streamlined processes that were previously tracked over multiple different Google applications and enables all steps to be viewed in one place.

Inconvénients

As of no, I have no complaints or issues with NetHunt.

Publié le 19/10/2019

A Great CRM For Gmail!

Avantages

The ability to work directly in Gmail is the biggest pro. Also having visual labels up front to guide you through where a deal is, what the deal is or what task is needed, is a definite pro.

Inconvénients

Not too many cons. While I'd like to see some more features added, it's working just fine now.

Nishant
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Publié le 21/03/2022

Effective Leads management giving enough time to focus more on the growth of business

Avantages

Simple and easy management tools to track down the leads, all the message are easily redirected to Gmail. No more additional software or complex plugins required, pretty simple workflow and super easy to use.

Inconvénients

Missing some automation like linkedin and whatsapp. Social media integrations are important , if these features could be implemented it would have been the more productive.

Arleigh
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Publié le 29/11/2022

Great service!

Very happy with our decision to use nethunt!

Avantages

Love the sorting/searching features and ability to label all contacts

Inconvénients

Wish it would help with duplicates or finding contacts that have no yet been labeled so we can be more organized

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 02/03/2021

Great for Lead Tracking

Our transition was fairly seemless, moving to a much more automated system. The layout of NetHunt works great, and the set up meeting we had was super helpful. Plus, I love knowing that support is readily available anytime we need to make changes.

Avantages

The visual design is top notch! Nethunt makes it easy for anyone on our team to know exactly where every lead is at all times, and the visual package helps us stay on top of every prospect in our pipeline.

Inconvénients

The other competitor we looked at has a couple features we'd love to see implemented in Nethunt, namely, call and text tracking. I expect new features will be added in time, as the customer service is super receptive to hearing new ideas and developing solutions!

Ernestas
Ernestas
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

Publié le 23/10/2017

I like that it is in my google account (Gmail)

We've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, we have to wait a lot while it loaded.

Avantages

The Nethunt uses the same searching engine as Google/Gmail. I love it and I'm happy with the system.

Inconvénients

While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

Jared
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Best email organiser in Gmail

Great! Have been using it to organise my gmail for many years.

Avantages

Love that it is built on Gmail. So can perform all tasks easily within Gmail. Makes checking data and managing tasks easier.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is quite buggy and slows down gmail.

Marcelo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 07/03/2023

Best CRM

I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

Avantages

The interaction with LinkedIn is something disruptive.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints. It helps me a lot.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 22/01/2020

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

Avantages

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

Inconvénients

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

Igor
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 19/05/2023

Great functionality

Good

Avantages

- ip telephony integration- api access (fast responses)- messengers integrations

Inconvénients

missing some features (api access for chats), stats for response time. Also chat bots would make sense.

163 avis