Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur busybusy

busybusy is the #1 Time Tracking and Job Costing App for Construction and all other industries with employees out in the field. Make time tracking and job costing a breeze with an easy-to-use, reliable app. Favorite features...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,4
4,3
4,6

Parcourir les avis sur busybusy

381 avis sur 381
Classer par :
Necia
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Publié le 31/10/2018

Great Reports!

Avantages

I love the reports this software generates! We have multiple projects going on simultaneously in multiple locations with multiple employees. This software tracks the projects each employee is on, how much time each employee spends at each project and the type of work each employee is performing while at the project site. You can generate reports for such activities as labor activity by date, cost code, equipment, employee or the project itself. The software also tracks the timecard entries for any pay-period or date range, you can print the timecards, employees can verify and sign off on their time.

Inconvénients

Due to the lack of sensitivity of the GPS tracking, occasionally you will need to broaden the circle of your project so that your employees will receive a notice to "clock in" and "clock out," this gives your employees a little slack to clock in when they may not physically be back at the project.

Réponse de busybusy

Wow! Thanks for the nice review! We love our customers and are happy to hear that the reporting is working so well for you.

Répondu le 06/11/2018
Alicia

Publié le 15/08/2022

Busybusy is amazing!

It's top notch.

Avantages

It wasn't until we tried to switch away from busybusy when we implemented a new job costing software, that I realized how streamlined and efficient Busybusy is. We switched back immediately! The sync to quickbooks, ease of use, and flexibility to changes are what I like most.

Inconvénients

The only con I see is not being able to assign different pay rates per project (like prevailing wage projects).

HeavyJob

Pourquoi choisir busybusy

HeavyJob time tracking lacks in comparison to all busybusy features.

Logiciel antérieur

HeavyJob

Pourquoi passer à busybusy

Heavyjob was inefficient and it's sync with quickbooks was terrible.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/05/2018

Looks great, but features are lacking.

None unless you want to consider a giant headache a benefit.

Avantages

The reporting is great, lacks a little but is still better than others out there. It's quicker than some others when having to adjust time as well.

Inconvénients

1. Must refresh almost constantly because the software doesn't update like it should.
2. When changing time it must be done from reporting if doing more than one employee. When doing so, if I'm working on someone on the bottom of the list of employees, instead of remembering where I left off, it goes back to the top every time.
3. App doesn't work most of the time - if you're in a dead area, recording does no good as there's no wifi to connect the device and record the information.
4. Employees unable to change their time, even when the option is selected for them to do so.
5. When initial login happens, it NEVER remembers the password and an entire fiasco happens because of it. Not good when you have a lot of employees all doing this at the same time. It certainly takes a lot of time away from the person setting it all up.
6. No feature to make the signing of time sheets a requirement, only an option, and no one signs the time sheets because they're not required to.
7. GPS only takes a snapshot of the location where they initially clocked in. It doesn't record locations throughout the day. When accountability is a factor, it's key to get real-time, readable GPS.
8. More expensive than many others that promise less functionality. BusyBusy promises more functionality, therefore making it one of the top charging companies, but doesn't deliver anything near what you expect.

We cancelled our subscription and went back to paper. That's how bad it was.

Hi John,

thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
I'm so glad to hear you've found the reports and editing useful and easy!

Thank you for the detailed feedback, I will reach out to you to discuss each point further. Some of these are feature requests, but for some of them we do have solutions!

-ZL

Répondu le 31/08/2018

Les meilleures alternatives à busybusy

Kim
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/09/2022

Great product, Great support

Fantastic! This product is hands down the best, full featured for the price, even if you choose the monthly version.

Avantages

It works well with how our company was already scheduling our jobs. Makes time tracking, much smoother, easier. Also love the job costing!

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything. The customer service is top notch. They love ideas for improvements and even reach out to speak with you in more detail regarding them and how you feel it would be an improvement.

Workyard et Contractor Foreman

Pourquoi passer à busybusy

Pricing, scheduling, easy to have our employees start with it.
Chelcie

Publié le 23/08/2022

Combination of benefits for General Contractors and the like -

I was very hesitant to try Busy Busy (or any sort of time tracking for that matter). It was actually at the request of my husband. I really drug my feet. However, while setting it up and working on the integration part of the set up I could not believe how helpful, accessible and knowledgeable the employees were. What could have been a real pain in the you know what actually turned out to be super smooth and easy. And now I get the bonus of quick payrolls and any sort of employee/job reporting I want in a matter of minutes. I'm a huge fan!

Avantages

The most beneficial being able to do payroll on payday as soon as your employees clock out. I can have payroll done before they even arrive to the office for their paycheck. I can then run a job/time report in QB and bill our customers for the hours, down to the minute, with descriptions of what the employee has done. At the end of the quarter I run a similar report monthly and quarterly which helps me to calculate taxes. There are so many ways to use the imported information. It has saved us so much time and our customers love the detail!

Inconvénients

I WISH I could figure out how to get the "Description" information (in "Job Details") to transfer over to QB. It would give our customers just that much more information on exactly what our employees are doing.

Stephen

Publié le 05/08/2022

Could not possibly operate my business without busybusy!

Legendary. The team over at busybusy helped get our systems set up and integrated with our accounting software and we were off to the races in a matter of 45 minutes.

Avantages

Moving from paper time cards to a fully online digital time tracking solution that each of my guys can access from the phones they already have is huge. This saves time, validates hours worked, and allows me to do accurate Job Costing

Inconvénients

Very happy with what busybusy is offering at the moment. They have updates and extra features that come out periodically and I've been pleased with how they are keeping things up to date to help me operate my business in an ever changing economic environment.

ExakTime et ClockShark
Brad

Publié le 11/08/2022

Good product for time management and digital reporting

Avantages

Easy to clock in and out. I like that you can create reports and upload photos directly to the reports. I like the ability of supervisors to assist the workers in clocking in/out and switching between jobs throughout the day just in case they forget. I like that the mobile progress reporting platform allows you to make line breaks without making entirely new notes.

Inconvénients

It can sometimes take a long time to load notes and daily progress reports on the mobile platform resulting in wasted time, and sometimes my phone will even time out and lock itself while waiting for the reports to load. I'd like to see faster load times, but perhaps if you could add an option to keep the phone awake like some other apps do I could at least stop having to tap the screen every 15 seconds or so to keep it from locking.

Jeanell

Publié le 23/08/2022

BusyBusy Super User Friendly

Avantages

We especially like the time keeping function of this software. The ease of use and mobile integration work very well together. We are able to train and have people up and running on it immediately. We love that you can clock in and out on breaks and the using the geo system has allowed us to use time management more effectively.

Inconvénients

The time off requests are still a little cumbersome to work through. There needs to be some notification when requests are made and the reports seem to be limited.

Melissa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 15/08/2022

Time Solution

Over the years BusyBusy has improved and has brought some additional features that are useful.

Avantages

BusyBusy is very easy to use and affordable. It has continued to improve over the years.

Inconvénients

The cons are no longer cons. When we originally starting using BusyBusy the week start date didn't match our payroll period, this has been changed and is no longer a con. The only con now is, I wish there was a way to export the payroll that could just be imported to our payroll software. We have too many rules and exceptions so this is not a true con of BusyBusy.

Casey

Publié le 22/08/2022

Great product that continues to evolve

Avantages

Ability to correct employee's time and see live reports of employee status.

Inconvénients

Each employee has a different phone so some behave differently, it can glitch and need to be deleted then reinstalled on the phone.

Matt
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 22/11/2021

I've used many of the top apps for years, and BusyBusy has some amazing options that others...

They have been really amazing to work with honestly, the team is super helpful, replies quickly, and seems to really want to understand my issues and solve any problems. That is huge for me!

Avantages

I like the field budgeting options that can use both time tracked (hours) or labor burden (dollars) to track the progress of each project

Inconvénients

There isn't much to not like about it overall, but some of the menu's could be a little more user friendly, but honestly, I think all of the apps we've used could use some improvement on that.

ClockShark

Pourquoi choisir busybusy

Honestly because Quickbooks Time (the last option we used for about 3 years) raised their prices so high and their customer service got so bad. It's not a bad app, but to be that expensive and have horrible customer service... no thanks!

Logiciel antérieur

QuickBooks Time et ClockShark

Pourquoi passer à busybusy

I honestly liked Clockshark (used them for a few years) and they had great customer service, but they didn't offer a few features that BusyBusy did which is really what sold me on using BusyBusy when we left Quickbooks Time.

Publié le 22/05/2018

An overall valuable asset.

Avantages

BusyBusy was easy to deploy and is straightforward and easy to use. One thing some of our employees did find confusing was the multiple versions of BusyBusy available on the Google Play Store. All in all, it does a good job tracking time and syncing with our payroll backend (Quickbooks Enterprise). The ability to specify budget hours and dollars helps our managers and executives gain a clearer picture of overall job health from a labor standpoint, strictly in terms of expenditures. Perhaps in the future, the ability to implement deadlines and rudimentary project scheduling along with labor budgeting would provide a clearer picture of overall job health from both a labor and scheduling perspective -- something that every manager sorely needs.

Additionally, we love the reminders and geofencing capability (though it has its kinks), and location stamping all clocking activity is a verifiable way for accounting to determine the location of employees when they clock in/out (i.e., they're where they're supposed to be, not at the local dive bar).

Inconvénients

There are some features that I have suggested to the development team there, and there are some cumbersome aspects regarding the use of the App.
1) Switching tasks frequently is cumbersome. Our management in particular likes to track time on a very granular level, against a large amount of subprojects. Replacing the map on the "Switch Task" screen with an icon-based favorites list (8 items) and recent history (4 items) to allow for 2-tap task switching would save time for everyone and decrease the possibility of an incorrectlyh selected task from the existing drop downs.
2) The reporting functions are very rudimentary. In my experience, they are either too general or too granular. Its hard to determine how many hours were worked against specific subprojects, who worked them, and on what days. However, every company has different reporting needs, and thusly the ability to export all time entires for a specific project (or subproject) as a CSV would prove extremely useful for meeting custom reporting needs (currently I export time card reports and filter via Pivot Table in Excel).
3) Reorganizing ongoing projects would also be handy. We have a scenario where multiple foremen have setup multiple subprojects for the same punchlist items and have instructed their crews to clock against their created subprojects, respectively. This creates some headache when trying to aggregate all the data to determine how many hours were spent against a specific item.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your detailed review. We are happy you liked how easy it was to deploy. We are glad you like the budgeting tool. It sounds like the cons you mentioned are all feature requests. Have you suggested these features within your account? Simply go to support>>suggest features.

Please let us know if you need help with this step and thank you for your time.

Répondu le 29/08/2018
Kawika

Publié le 22/05/2018

As an employee that uses this app, I am satisfied with the accurate timekeeping & it's GPS.

Accurate time keeping and book keeping for labor costs, per project. GPS tracking that will show the location when each employee has clocked in and clocked out, whether for normal work, as well as lunch breaks.

Avantages

I love this app because of the clock-in accuracy and the ability to easily move from project site to project site. It is very easy to use, I literally taught myself how to use this app and discovered other features that I felt were benefiting for myself as well as for my employer. I love that it can keep records of costs for each project, which makes book keeping much easier when it comes to labor costs. I also like that I can review my hours for the week prior before I sign and submit to our payroll department. This way I can bring up any discrepancies that I may have.
It's also easy to add new employee's and archive the ones that have either left or been terminated. It's easy to fix any discrepancy, if any, that regards hours or project location.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I least like about this software is that on rare occasions I've had my GPS notification pop us stating that I have stepped away from the office, and if I would like to clock out, even though I haven't left the office. Other than that this program has been awesome.

Hi Kawika,

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love the software and how accurate the timekeeping is. You can simply ignore those notification you get when it asks you to clock out of the location. It's just a reminder to help keep track of accurate time. I would review the geolocation for the office and expand it a bit more to prevent this from happening.

Répondu le 10/08/2018
Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Publié le 22/05/2018

Busybusy has taken away the headache from our old time card system

We were able to track our jobs and the hours our employees worked per job more accurately. It's also helped our employees be a little more responsible for their own time cards.

Avantages

It was very easy for our employees to learn how to use the app on their phones. When they forget to clock in or out, it is possible for me to go in and edit their hours. I also like the reports that are available. It makes it easy when it comes to payday to see a report of each employee and double-check the hours they worked.

Inconvénients

Some of the tasks take a few too many clicks to get through or are a little confusing. For example, finding an employees time card from a previous day takes 4 or 5 different menus. I've gotten used to it after using it for so long, but I remember it was confusing at first.

I also struggle with the little clock that pops up to choose an employees clock-in or clock-out time. I'd rather just type in the time than move the hour/minute hands on a clock.

I also wish there was a way to get notified when an employees scheduled time off is coming up. We let our employees schedule time off as far out as possible, but when the time comes, we've forgotten about it. We actually don't use this feature of the Busybusy software, but would if it was more helpful to us.

Réponse de busybusy

Great review and fair critiques. We are actively working on improving the navigation on our web and mobile experience, as well as a notification piece. Thanks for the great ratings!

Répondu le 20/08/2018
LM

Publié le 31/05/2018

it is easy to use and great when working with lots of part time employees

Avantages

Easy to use, great for several type of employees, I like how they can sign their time card on their phones, as most employees are not always at work on Sundays when the pay period ends. Easy to set up new employees, and keep an eye on who is clocked in. We got everyone trained on how to use this very quickly.

Inconvénients

It would be great if the Desk Top option had the weekly view alike the phone version does.

It would help if at the end of the work week an employee could sign their time card and not have to wait until the end of the pay period. With seasonal part-time employees they may only work once and then have to wait 10 days to sign their time card, this wastes a lot of our supervisors time chasing down people to sign their time cards.

I wish there was a setting where I could say print all time cards and not have to log into each one and print them all at the end of the pay period.

I wish there was a way to use the "non gps" version. We don't want to track our employees by GPS, and some feel it is a privacy thing but the notice keeps popping up for them on their phones. Maybe there is something I don't know on this.

Réponse de busybusy

Thanks for the review, LM! Our reporting functionality on the desktop version allows for custom date ranges. Additionally, you can print all of the timecards from the time card report. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions and we will be reaching out to help resolve your concerns.
-David

Répondu le 05/06/2018
Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 24/08/2018

BusyBusy for the Busy Manager

Coming from the time clock era, my overall experience with BusyBusy has been excellent. We had a need for additional time keeping in our company and we found BusyBusy on Google Play. It was one of the best business decisions we have ever made. Its easy to use, has multiple features and reports that are necessary to track my employees. I love BusyBusy.

Avantages

What I like most about BusyBusy is the access. You can log in at anytime so, their are less chances of an forgetting to log in time. Busybusy has great management features that make recording keeping a breeze. BusyBusy knows what the customer needs and will upgrade and adjust when necessary. BusyBusy support gets back to you pronto so you are never kept hanging. All questions are answered and all problems are resolved....that I like.

Inconvénients

What I like least is that if you are not a supervisor and you need to add another employee you are unable to do so. What I have to look forward to is that BusyBusy will resolve this issue in the very near future.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your great review. We are glad its super easy for you to manage your team's times.

You can set custom permission levels in the Pro version of our site to allow employees to add other employees to your company without editing their times. :)

Répondu le 18/09/2018

Publié le 06/09/2018

100 times better than written timecards!

LOVE it! Will never go back to hand written time-cards. Saves me so much time!

Avantages

We love the busy busy uses the internet to keep track of employee's timecards, we love that we don't ever have to guess or figure out what hours are written down with terrible penmanship. We love that we can access it on the mobile phone or from the PC and use all of the fuctions from anywhere. No more adding up hours manually it does the work for you! We also love that we can tie it to a geo location, and that it reminds people to sign their timecards for payroll. What don't I love about it, would be easier to type.

Inconvénients

I don't subscribe to all the functions so I can't say what I don't like since I haven't tried it all. There isn't really anything I don't like. I do wish it was a little cheaper to sync with Quickbooks because I would totally do it then!

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review. We are happy with all the things you love about our app. We hope you continue to enjoy your usage on our app.

You will love us even more if you decide to connect with your Quickbooks! :)

Répondu le 17/09/2018
Melinda

Publié le 23/05/2018

We use Busybusy both in the field and in the office. We love the flexibility & mobility it...

Access to real-time data and tracking and the ability for users to provide additional information by using descriptive fields.

Avantages

It can be used anywhere. We have construction crews in the field and it's great that they can use it wherever they are and we can have real-time data without having to wait for the end of the week for paper timecards. It takes a lot of the burden off of our foremen and frees them up for more important work. Plus, their customer service is outstanding!

Inconvénients

Limited reporting features. Their canned reports often provide either two little data, or too much data that their canned reports often provide either two little data, or too much data that nut then needs to be manipulated in Excel.

Hi Melinda,

Thank you for your review. We are happy your mobile crew can easily capture and send data from the field. It's a bummer to hear our reports are limited. I hope you've been able to submit the reports as feature request. If not, I'd be happy to jump on a shared screen meeting with you to further look at what reports you need.

Répondu le 30/07/2018
Bart

Publié le 29/05/2018

Just the ability to track time and lunches and coworkers

Avantages

The ability to talk into my phone and have it text the words I am saying into notes The ability to search for job names and addresses within the app. And just the ease of the dashboard

Inconvénients

Is that your GPS has to always be on they need to have it on while using app
Sometimes it slow maybe that's my phone app I don't know why you can't copy and paste out of busybusy but you can paste into busybusy but can't copy and paste out of BusyBusy

Hi Bart,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you like the ability to speak your notes in and search for job details. Our app has a very efficient way of using the GPS feature. It only uses it whenever you clock in, clock out, go off/on break and switch jobs. It uses very little data and battery usage as well. I will suggest the ability to copy and paste within busybusy for you.

Répondu le 25/06/2018
Beverly

Publié le 25/07/2022

A good value for the buck

The problems we are solving involve employee hours. They can't sign in until they on site. That was our original purpose in signing up for this app. We have found other good uses such as seeing where the truck is when needed, and for me personally, I can see which employees are on the job and where they are.

Avantages

I like how intuitive the program is. I like that, as the administrator, I can set the rules in the settings. I love the QuickBooks integration. It imports directly into the "Enter Time" part of QuickBooks. I like the customer support. They are quick to respond.

Inconvénients

There are aspects of the software that I would never have noticed except via customer support like being able to sort by last name instead of first name, and payroll mapping. If I don't have everything correct, it won't import that employee hours.

TRAVIS

Publié le 29/05/2018

Love how it integrates with Quick books

The biggest thing for me is the time I save on payroll from the app communicating with quick books and assigning hours to the correct job.

Avantages

Time and location stamp of employees, and how it integrates with quick books. Other great feature is that we have several jobs at the same Time and i am able to run reports on each job to see where we are using too many man hours.

Inconvénients

There is not much that I can think of as cons, I have had several hiccups where an employee thought they have clocked out but the app has kept them clocked in so I have to fix time for employees quiet often, I don't see it has a big problem.

Hi Travis,

thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad you've found Quickbooks integration to be helpful!

I'll reach out to you regarding those phantom clock outs so we can prevent that from happening in the future.

-ZL

Répondu le 27/06/2018
Sukhdeep

Publié le 24/05/2018

We are using busy busy in our electrical company. Busy busy is fairly easy to use on PC and...

The exact time the employees worked onsite. I can track the break time and GPS location of employees.

Avantages

I like the easy user interface of platform as it is simple to use on both computers and mobile phone. As an admin it gives me access to edit employees time cards if they made an mistake. The GPS feature is really great to find out where employees actually are when they log into busy busy. This way owner can check if employees are really onsite or not.

Inconvénients

Only thing that bothers me is that software do not have 15 minutes time rounding feature. Everytime I got the timecards like 8:04 min and then have to adjust to 8 hours.

Hi Sukhdeep,

Thank you for your review. We are glad its easy to use and edit time entries. We also love the GPS feature. We actually do have a rounding feature that rounds time in 15 minute intervals. From your computer, go to Company Settings>>Time Keeping>>Change next to Rounding Time. You will need access to Company Settings to be able to turn on this feature.

Répondu le 05/07/2018
Phillip

Publié le 29/05/2018

After the initial set up with support, navigating through the program was pretty easy! Love it!

Avantages

I like that you can make changes if an employee made a bad punch in or out.
Also, being able to make those adjustments on a cell phone if you're not at a computer,
very convenient.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the lunch time button says "break" not "Meal break", if there was ever an issue with legal, it would need to say lunch Break or Meal break... is this something that can be reprogrammed for Coastal Greenscapes??

Second: On a daily basis a few employees clock back in from their lunch, but the time continues on their lunch and multiple refreshes do not help to set them back on the timed screen. This makes us think that there is a software issue with some of the phones? most of our employees use ANDROID? is android the issue? please advise. This has caused conflict in the past...

Réponse de busybusy

We agree, the app is very convenient and easy to use. Great feedback as well. We will be reaching out directly to help resolve your concerns and issues.
-DH

Répondu le 25/06/2018
Klayton
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 01/06/2018

Very user friendly

No messy time cards no waste of paper or book keeping

Avantages

So easy to use , everything is titled with what you need to know and self explanatory to clock in and out easy to make adjustments when you forget to clock in and out or if you didn't take your brake

Inconvénients

The bad things about the busy busy app were to start it's a great app I have nothing bad to say other then getting kicked off or out of the app but that may be the cell phone provider I use if I had to say one bad thing it would be to maybe make it were it's a little more user friendly to make adjustments to your time in the app other then the you could say you have A very happy user

Réponse de busybusy

Hi Klayton, We appreciate the feedback. Your glowing review makes us blush! Look out for our next releases as we improve the simplicity to edit time.
-David

Répondu le 06/06/2018
Tammy

Great Service

As stated before, it gives those of us who work away from the home office, the ease of being able to clock in and out and electronically sign our time cards.

Avantages

I think it's a great service, especially for those of us that work out of state or are otherwise away from our home office and can not clock in and out the old fashion way! Being able to electronically sign your time card is another valuable feature. Also, I love that I can work from home and still be able to clock in and out.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything about this program that I don't like. As for the question about cost above, that I can't say, because I do not pay for the service, but from an employee stand point, who uses it on a daily basis I think it's great!

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy you like the electronic signatures and clocking in remotely via the app. Does make things much easier. Please let us know how we can be of any service.

Répondu le 26/06/2018