Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur 15Five

15Five est une plateforme de gestion des performances centrée sur l'humain qui garantit des responsables efficaces, des employés très engagés et des entreprises très performantes. Qu'il s'agisse d'enquête sur l'engagement,...

En savoir plus

870 avis sur 870
Classer par :
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 12/01/2018

From an HR Professional; this is the most powerful and easy to use tool I have ever seen in...

We monitor and manage our whole team using the software. Major objectives to weekly check in. It is our #1 people tool.

Avantages

Super easy to use - no 'training' necessary (even though it is available). Get's the team to think every week about what's important, how they can be intentional with their time, what they want to achieve and how to bring ideas to the table. The performance management software takes conversations to where they should be - improving the working life of employees. It's development focussed and doesn't take long to do. The new homepage allows each team member to use the product daily to stay on top of what's important. We use the rating out of 5 each week as a key company metric to get a sense of how our team are feeling about work.

Inconvénients

We recently engaged a points based recognition program which I fear will replace the high5's. I'm wondering if this could be integrated somehow as the high5's were a real motivator for the team. From what I can tell, there is no analysis tool at the end of a review period to analyse the 'manager only' data so see what ratings were provided across the board. It would be great to use a talent rating in the system too which showed where our high performers were.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 28/04/2020

Proven to help improve team performance and growth at 3 companies!

My first experience was as a user and I remember getting the invitation to join and I was like, "Great, another HR tool." Once I got in there and learned about the 15Five mantra, I immediately loved it and started to take over ownership and expanding it throughout every organization I have worked at since. As in my Pros section, I have seen every team that adopts 15Five grow from the individual and up.

Avantages

The "annual review" and the like are very invaluable to the individual and become an exercise in repetition. 15Five takes what that same concept tries to accomplish and incorporates it into smaller, admin defined spans. With each [bi]weekly 15Five, the Team can focus on their priorities and align them with the overarching objectives/goals (individual, department, and/or company-wide). As a result, the growth path is managed at early stages and progress is recorded throughout the process to document each team member. I have used 15Five at 3 companies and have seen my teams improve within a short period each time. It does take effort but once it becomes the norm, progress just starts running!

Inconvénients

There are always going to be features that are wanted and/or desired in any software. 15Five has a lot right out of the gate with a lot of the features I would have liked to see now in production and currently getting worked into my setup. I honestly don't have anything negative regarding 15Five as a software nor as a company.

Alternatives envisagées

BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à 15Five

BambooHR is a great tool for HR but their review tools are the same old annual review and goals that don't get to the granularity that 15Five does. This is where the magic happens.
TYLER
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 11/11/2019

Was subjected to this - bleh!

I was forced to use this for a while at a previous job and found that it interrupted my workflow, wasted my time, and was generally a nuisance.

Avantages

I'm not going to lie, I hated using this software. It facilitates the kind of micro managing, having meetings about meetings style of working within a team that I hate about non-profit life, and am glad to have left behind.

Inconvénients

I just never got anything valuable from using this software. I don't understand the need for it, and I found using it to be a giant waste of time.

Hey, Tyler!

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with 15Five - we really appreciate it.

I'm truly sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience with our platform. We certainly don't advocate for a culture of micro-management; rather, we want to help organizations help their people become their best selves.

I would love to speak with you to understand how we could have made your experience, and in turn every 15Five-er's experience, better.

Would you be open to having a conversation about this? If so, please share your availability and preferred method for me to contact you.

Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, 15Five

Répondu le 13/11/2019

Les meilleures alternatives à 15Five

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 01/12/2022

15Five Review

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and is an effective performance management system. Feedback is easily tracked and allows for interactivity between employees and managers. The goal setting and tracking feature is great and allows users to update goals with progress markers over time.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about the software as a user.

Jacob
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 02/06/2022

You Don't Know You Need It. But You Do.

15Five has been a benefit to the culture of our team and leadership development. However, because of the cost, we frequently find ourselves asking if it is still worth it.

Avantages

15Five is a compelling tool that bundles individual performance measurement assessment with team-wide positive feedback. It makes it easier to build healthy rhythms and checkpoints into the culture of your team.

Inconvénients

15Five is on the expensive side, especially when you consider how many organizations are now repurposing free or low-cost project management software to measure employee performance.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 07/01/2020

High for 15Five

We hope that this tool will help supervisors/managers take the time to schedule time with employees. This tool allows employees to put ideas/issues on weekly rather than when they have time to talk to their superior. It also makes employees accountable if they don't bring up issues are participate.

Avantages

That it is so easy to use and great way to stay connected with your employees and your boss. It keeps all the conversations in a central location! I just started using it but really like the 1:1 tool, as both of you can enter information and action items.

Inconvénients

So far I like everything, with anything it takes time to get familiar with the system.

Hi, Jennifer,

Thanks so much for sharing about the positive experience you're having with 15Five so early on. Looking forward to seeing how this value continues to grow at Tolmar!

Répondu le 08/01/2020
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 25/05/2020

A Great Tool!

Good, I'm enjoying using the platform and find it to be a useful tool.

Avantages

Keeps us on the same page. Keeps us focused on our goals. Provides clarity and fosters collaboration. It's on outlet for staff's voice to be heard and recognize colleagues for good work.

Inconvénients

No specific area for career or personal development goals.

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 15/01/2019

Why you need to consider 15Five

I've worked for companies that had millions of dollars in revenue and companies that boasted many billions in revenue and both size orgs and every others that fall somewhere in between could find value in implementing this tool. The key is to use it consistently and be willing to objectively accept, analyze and use the data that is returned.

Avantages

I'm in the 30th year of my working life and career and have been fortunate to have seen a lot tools that center around the human resources arena. There are a lot of good ones out there and I've used many of them with success. But there is something different about 15Five. This tool gives you the right-size touch points to measure your team's temperature all along the way. Too many companies rely on annual reviews, or semi-annual if they are proactive to gauge their employee's mindset and solicit feedback. Two days out of the year doesn't come close to providing meaningful data. 15Five offers up a non-threatening way to check-in with your team and make sure everyone is in the game. There have been times where the 1-5 scale for "how did the week go" produced a "3" response. It presented the opportunity to ask the right questions and correct any challenges within a 5-day timeframe instead of the traditional 6-month interval. In some instances, the lower rating was based on factors outside of work which is helpful to know as well because home and work life always comingle despite our best efforts to separate the two. All-in-all... an extremely valuable tool.

Inconvénients

Perhaps a few more analytics for managers to check into but nothing that takes away from the overall value of the tool.

ateja
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Publié le 07/12/2022

15five

Avantages

gives other employees an idea of how they are doing

Inconvénients

there are no con system works great, easy and accessible

Jacquelyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Publié le 07/12/2022

Works Great

Avantages

Great for giving feedback to upper-levels

Inconvénients

does not send reminders, or if it does, i haven't figured them out

Nik
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits laitiers

Publié le 25/05/2020

15Five - User, Reporting & Management Perspectives

User: A quick and easy way to provide feedback to management.

Reporting: Easy to generate reports that clearly show how staff are feeling, and who is making a difference for other staff.

Management: Productivity is linked to how staff are feeling, and 15Five quickly and regularly captures this information. This allows us to address any issues before they become a big problem and cost us too much in lost productivity. Also finding time to sit down with every staff member every week to get their feedback is nearly impossible. 15Five solves this problem by being online and therefore able to be completed and reviewed from anywhere and at any time.

Avantages

User: A great tool for giving a quick update on my tasks and projects at the end of each week. Its like a log of my activity, challenges, decisions and outcomes. It is also a good place to raise any concerns & issues. Being online means I can complete my weekly update from anywhere, and at any time.

Reporting: The API is brilliant. We have used the API to generate our own reports for senior management and staff that track how we are feeling as a company, the 'High Fives', and how everyone is going with their weekly 15Five feedback.

Management: Senior management can quickly get an indication of how all staff are feeling, how all staff are getting on with their work, and who is making a difference for other staff. It also makes it easy to get regular feedback, and that feedback was very useful for annual reviews.

Inconvénients

User: The software is very good at 'one-on-one' feedback, but most of us work as part of a team and this is perhaps one area that 15Five could develop further.

Reporting: Would be useful to have Tags that we can assign for tasks and projects so that we can link them with our timesheet software to capture effort etc.

Management: Would be useful to have sentiment analysis for comments on tasks and projects so that we could quickly identify strongly negative and positive comments.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 13/03/2022

Best Employee Engagement Software

I my opinion its an excellent employee engagement software. It includes all the relevant functions and features that a employee engagement software should have. Like-
360 feedback, performance review management, one on one meetings, etc...
The price plans of 15Five are also reasonable.
I personally like the software very much.

Avantages

Few things I like most in the software is ...
Its easy to use.
It provides Mobile control, I can use the services by my smartphone also.
One on one meetings.
Foster productivity and communication.
And the most helpful and intresting feature I like is , it provides customisable templates.

Inconvénients

Few things that the software should improve ...
It sends to much emails. Which is actually very distracting and irritating.
The software should include more features at management level

Todd

Publié le 12/01/2018

Easy to use, lightweight yet powerful performance partnership tool.

It is the most meaningful performance management software I have ever used. It promotes weekly thought about "the next action" you need to take on your projects, it ensures that manager and team member are connecting regularly, it is easy to use and doesn't require an overwhelming amount of work to complete or review a report, and it naturally fits into other management best practices (e.g. one on one meetings, coaching, feedback, etc.).

Avantages

I like that 15Five is focused on frequent, easy, meaningful check ins between manager and team members rather than annual performance reviews. The weekly check ins on near term work develop a rhythm of weekly talking about what is going on now, the work's relation to the larger goals and initiatives and it provides opportunity to spin off thornier topics into one on one conversations. The weekly questions provide opportunity to go into topics of career development, culture, and other future focused areas. The High Fives are a great way to bring in peer to peer recognition. Everyone loves getting a High Five!

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to have more freedom in creating reports. The reporting that is currently available is helpful but I sometimes have needs to create more custom reports than are currently possible. Also, I would like to be able to have control over which High Fives show on the public feed (sometimes High Fives mention sensitive employee situations that you wouldn't want to include on the public feed).

Jenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 27/05/2019

Unique tool for keeping a pulse on employee engagement

Good experience and am interested to see where they go from here.

Avantages

The many different ways you can nudge employees to enjoy and benefit from working together. From giving high fives to anyone in the company, to the weekly check on how employees are feeling, to asking targeted questions, all of these help to figure out how my team is doing and feeling. To make things even easier, we wrote an integration with Slack to make it even easier to give high fives. High fives are a nice way of encouraging team members to help each other, we tabulate all the high fives collected and distribute prizes accordingly. The 1 on 1 planning feature was also useful, it helped to focus the 1 on 1 conversation into a way of measure progress against key OKRs.

Inconvénients

While 15five works well for specific use cases, it would be better served as part of a total HR solution. In the end, we found that the pricing was too expensive as our organization grew and budgets got tighter. It doesn't handle any core HR functions so it was hard to justify. I would love to see it become more integrated and attached with broader HR solutions.

• Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 12/03/2019

We love 15Five!

15Five has helped our organization tremendously to improve team member engagement! Asking relevant questions frequently helps everyone feel valued and heard. Plus, with simple features like mentions, it allows for greater and unexpected collaboration that has benefitted everyone. We LOVE 15Five!

Avantages

Our organization absolutely loves how easy 15Five is to use for feedback. It allows us to change our questions easily and frequently so that we can keep the engagement high with all of our direct reports. The mobile app is also one of the best features as it allows team members to complete their 15Fives quickly and on the job in our fast-paced working environment.

Inconvénients

It is a large financial investment, and a few years ago when we implemented 15Fives and we had different levels of management/leadership needing to collect feedback from some of the same employees, but employees couldn't have more than one 15Five account tied to their email address, we found ourselves paying sometimes double for the same person. So you must be very intentional with your structure for using this feedback tool so that your investment matches who you're developing.

Brittni
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 18/01/2017

High five for 15five!

Our team uses 15Five to communicate ideas, wins, and identify issues. Especially as our offices expand and our team grows, it's been wonderful to have a tool that holds accountable and provides some continuity across the board. We've also been using it as reinforcement for training so that our new members can reiterate important information. Our account and sales teams are able to share big wins and improvements and our team supports have tools to gain insight they might otherwise miss. Our company participates in profit sharing and the "High 5" feature allows me to see who I've consistently been praising and for what reason--allowing me a more educated recommendation.

- Easy interface
- Great customer service
- Enforces accountability
- Creates a space for communication and continued company culture
- It's quick

Inconvénients

I'd like to see analytics and suggestions from it. More company surveys and numbers offered--quizzes or other interactive components that would allow our team to have deeper insight into our employees challenges, happiness or frustrations.

Brittni,

Thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic review! Your advice is spot on about being strategic with questions.

Also, we have analytics! It's one of the big features we released in 2016. I'll connect with you separately with more details.

Thanks for being our valued customer! High Fives all around!

Priscilla, 15Five Customer Success Manager

Répondu le 18/01/2017
Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 06/02/2020

Great Engagement Tool!

15Five is a great tool to keep the flow of communication between team members and managers. Since it takes little time to update, we don't have to chase people to use it.

Avantages

Very easy to use. The fact that it takes so little time to update ensures a high level of compliance. It is most helpful with 1:1 meetings.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the reminders can be intrusive, but that is probably more configurable in my settings that I think.

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You can definitely configure your notifications under My Account > Notifications, so have at it if you're getting pinged to much!

Répondu le 07/02/2020
Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 10/02/2020

Great Tool For Goal Setting and Follow Up

The High-5's on 15Five are something that folks in our organization really like. I also like the weekly process of setting goals for the following week and accounting for the goals of the prior week. I think this is natural process for highly successful people and so 15Five helps people for whom this is not a natural habit.

Avantages

The ease of use of this software is great and it works flawlessly and it really makes it easy for managers and subordinates to communicate weekly goals and progress. It also makes it easy to add survey questions to gather specific feedback on topics.

Inconvénients

I don't think the software originally allowed you to suspend the surveys over holidays but that appears to have been fixed now. This caused the consecutive weeks streak is maintained even when reports are not submitted over Christmas break.

Hey Joseph,

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. Super glad to hear 15Five is providing you and your team value in so many ways.

Répondu le 11/02/2020
Jeff

Remarkable Communication!

Avantages

I have been using 15 Five for several years now and my team loves it. They enjoy getting feedback and they really enjoy updating their otherwise clueless bosses on the great things they are accomplishing! : )

Inconvénients

There is just so much power in the tool that we have not found the time to explore and implement everything yet. I would love a way to see what my employee is going to see before I finalize their report. That way I see the questions I created for them with the Suggestion Box, the company wide questions, etc. and know exactly what they will see as I am designing changes.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 15/01/2019

Great communication and feedback tool

Avantages

I really like the High Fives feature than can be use to appreciate the work done by an employee. This is an incredibly useful feature that surely increases morale and boost productivity.
Another great feature i love and enjoy using is the 1-on-1 feature.
It's also very nice that the software is beautifully built and very easy for just about anyone to use.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything negative about this software. It has always worked well for me ever since I started using it.

Publié le 08/11/2017

An easy-to-use tool that makes it simple to do what every manager should be doing already.

Avantages

Ease of use for the person filling out the report- it's simple and helpful for them, as well as the manager. That makes it quality content, and not just white noise or another thing to check off the list.

Inconvénients

Sometimes challenging to rearrange questions for different groups/individuals. They have a system in place, but I don't personally believe it's the most user-friendly. It can be confusing and unintuitive at times.

Hi reviewer,

Thanks so much for the review. It's great to hear you find 15Five simple to use (one of our values!) and that it's helpful for managers and employees.

I'm sorry you are having issues with questions. Questions are a bit tricky and I admit it's not the most user friendly part of our app.

We always strive to improve. If you have suggestions or get stuck on anything please email our support team [email protected] We love customer feedback - good and bad.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Priscilla Zorrilla
15Five Customer Success Manager

Répondu le 10/11/2017
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 17/01/2018

Simple to use and only requires 10-15 minutes of your time each week

Avantages

The company I work for just started using 15five about a week ago and I already feel like my individual voice has grown in value. My supervisor now has a record of my thoughts, goals, challenges, and aspirations on a weekly basis rather than taking notes from a 1-on-1 meeting.

While I do work with Trello for task management, 15five also provides easier at-a-glance information for both myself and supervisor to see and understand the work I do each week. Sometimes the work I do does not have immediate value or impact, but that does not make it valueless or impactless. Having it documented for my supervisor to see also helps me feel more relaxed about whether or not I am accomplishing "enough" each week.

Inconvénients

One of the things I've noticed as I used it this week is that its more of a "pick up and use once for the week" type of software; at least on the side of the reviewee. The reviewer, I imagine, would spend more time reviewer their direct's reviews than the reviewee's spend time creating their reviews. This is not problematic per se, but it does decrease the products effective "stickiness." Said another way, I really would only spend about 10-15 minutes a week using the product to receive the highest benefit from it possible. Any time after that reaps zero extra benefit as all value has already been had. In some ways, this could be seen as a PRO as I imagine that managers would rather employees spend more time working than writing reviews.

Publié le 12/01/2018

I use this platform at least once a week and I must say it's a great way to keep people...

Connection with people that you would typically not be able to communicate with being that there is no department cross over or something of this nature. A simple way to stay connected to your management as well, while also helping to survey the company constantly so management can find problems in training or managers that are making employees quit.

Avantages

The ability for management to take a temperature check of how the team is doing and or feeling is really valuable. (I do not know what the cost of this software is however) It also helps people high five each other when ever they want to give their friends/co-workers a simple & quick compliment which is really good for building comradery.

Inconvénients

I think that if it is a mandatory tool to use every day it can become more of a annoying tool rather than a helpful one. Once or twice a week will suffice.

Oscar

Publié le 11/06/2018

I get to easily track my work.

Avantages

Ability to list my tasks and goals for the new week ahead of time ; while also reserving the choice to add tasks as I finish them.This option is very important for effectively tracking task and completing goals .
It has an intuitive user interface and I am allowed to freely customize how I receive my notifications.

Inconvénients

There were weeks where I successfully completed my tasks and had no complaints , yet I was unable to submit my form until I had to report an issue or complaint ,which was non-existent ; just to enable me submit the form.

Jibola

Publié le 25/04/2019

15Five is a great tool

Teams can make a bond by valuing one another. Teams can likewise examine issues that are not really business related but rather has to do with making the teams increment its execution.

Avantages

15Five gives self-guided reflection to my team, allowing them the chance to reflect the triumphs and inconveniences they have had all week. While giving me, their administrator, the opportunity to consider a game-plan to best support them.

Inconvénients

15Five alone makes this platform entirely amiable in all perspectives. I can't see any part of this platform that made me dislike any features.

870 avis