Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Yesware

Yesware makes sales engagement easy. Yesware's Outlook and Gmail add-ons help sales teams do meaningful email outreach at scale. If you need to drive more revenue through email outreach, but complex enterprise sales software is...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Nicolas
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 12/01/2018

A must for any prospecting team

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it.

Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session.

Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Avantages

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

Inconvénients

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Benjamin

Publié le 14/11/2017

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

Avantages

-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM.
-Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail
-Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects
-easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly
-Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns.
- vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

Inconvénients

The sync to CRM has failed to work on very few occasions. Other than that I totally love using the system

Ellie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 06/05/2019

very average

Avantages

I like that I can see when someone opens my email .

Inconvénients

The BEST way to track with Yesware is to only send an email to one person. If you send to multiple, you'll see "someone" opened your email often times, rather than a name. You cannot always see what kind of device they opened it on. You also cannot get notifications for opens unless you are sitting down at your computer - no mobile application. The mail-merge feature is great conceptually, but if you are creating a campaign and have a sensitive mouse that goes back when you swipe back - you will lose ALL of your work. There is no auto-save or any protection. ALWAYS build out your campaigns in a place where you will not lose your work.

Les meilleures alternatives à Yesware

HubSpot Marketing Hub

ActiveCampaign

Terra
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 11/07/2018

The best value for complex features

The most robust email tracking software with the most reasonable price tag.

Avantages

Email tracking is a huge deal for us. While most CRMs offer it, they don't offer the ability to see who opened the email if you sent it to more than one person. They just tell you "someone opened your email". This was annoying to us so we found Yesware. Not only will it tell us who opened it, when, where, on what but it can also do amazing things like tell you if/when someone opened your attachment, how many times, AND (here's the kicker) how long they looked at the attachment. After the free trial, which is an ample 30 days, we were hooked. Oh! The notifications! Most systems gave us notifications in their system so we would have to keep going back to see notifications. Yesware gives me popup notifications, in real time, no matter what I'm doing on my computer so I always know when someone opened an email. Also, the price is not bad. It's really worth it.

Inconvénients

It takes a while for the system to learn who is who. After a few emails though, it can tell me "Customer service opened you email" instead of "someone at Company A opened your email".

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 02/11/2018

Solid Email Enhancing Sales Tool

Avantages

Yesware's mailmerge and templates are some of the best in the industry in terms of ease of use and overall function. The read receipts and reminders were a nice plus as well and I never had any issue with the usability of the product.

Inconvénients

There are now better products on the market - available for less. Vocus.io is the tool we are now using which has all the same features as yesware, but then adds even more and is nearly half the price. While I liked using yesware, it is not something I see myself using now that the market has moved beyond it.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Publié le 19/12/2018

Great for Email Tracking and Mail Merges

Avantages

The mail merge function and SFDC integrations are my favorite part. It integrates seamlessly with SFDC, and the mail merge functionality is easy to use (even for sales reps).

Inconvénients

I wish Yesware would work with more VOIP providers to act as an email AND one-click-call system within SFDC.

Publié le 20/12/2017

Using Yesware to track the emails I'm sending and doing mailmerges

You get real-time notifications when someone opens your email or clicks on a link in them which is very helpful when you have to follow-up with someone. I also keep email templates which saves a lot of time when reaching out to people.

Avantages

Real-time notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on an email. I also like that you can save and easily re-use email templates.

Inconvénients

I wish the interface was a little easier to use and the reporting software was more straightforward.

Chelsea
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 08/09/2022

Yesware helps connect the dots

Avantages

I really liked the option to utilize email templates. It was also great knowing the emails would automatically be tracked with the contact in our CRM.

Inconvénients

It may have been they way we set it up, but there was a popup every single time I logged into gmail which was a bit annoying!

George

Publié le 24/04/2018

Great tracking features, but wasn't used to its fullest potential

Avantages

Yesware is fantastic for tracking emails it's quick, alerts you when something has been opened and has great tools for checking opens of a single email thread.

Inconvénients

There's no doubt a lot more functionality here, but I never used any of it because I had no idea how. I'd like to see the software offer up tips to access those other features.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 10/04/2018

Effective for keeping external communications logged to our CRM

Avantages

The automatic syncing of emails to Salesforce is great, and seamless when paired with G-suite Mail. I'm a huge fan of their notification tool too to bubble up specific threads at any specified time.

Inconvénients

The touchpoints tool is nice, but needs the ability to integrate to a flow (i.e. a form submission from your site should automatically dump the lead into an SDRs touchpoint.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 27/02/2021

Yesware for lead generation that works

Yesware is a core part of our business, we use it daily to generate business and keep customers coming into our company.

Avantages

We are able to use Yesware to send out emails to prospects at scale and manage those leads and turn them into customers.

Inconvénients

I didnt like the limits on sending amounts, but this is something we have been able to work with eventually.

Alternatives envisagées

Mailchimp
Olivia
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 16/11/2016

Not a huge fan

I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Avantages

Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Inconvénients

Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

Ben

Publié le 05/09/2017

Great tool for inside sales people. helps to be more strategic and efficient with outreach

Avantages

The ability to track emails to prospects and clients, see when they open (or if they didn't open) Mail Merge tools makes it incredibly easy to send customized messages en mass. Gmail toolbar also makes it very easy to see information from Salesforce right in the email screen

Inconvénients

As a salesperson, there's not much to dislike about this software. The only thing I can mention that has ever been a challenge is the sync back to Salesforce will occasionally sync with a duplicate record and not with the record that I may have wanted. Other than that, this software is great

Valerie

Publié le 24/10/2019

One of the best tools for a salesperson

It saves so much time on admin stuff. Allows me to personalize every touch point with my pipeline and keep track of everything!

Avantages

Ability to schedule and track emails, use pre-made templates, see how many people opened your email. gmail integration is a plus too. Also they send you a TON of super useful marketing and sales-related resources.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, it’s a great tool! I just wish it showed me who exactly opened an email when it was sent to multiple recipients.

Publié le 24/04/2018

Love the Yesware product because it was so straightforward to understand all the different...

Let's me know whether prospective clients opened up any or all communication that I sent them. Love this product!!!

Avantages

1. The product's cost/value proposition is one of the best out there.
2. Instantly, Yesware provided value by informing me whether a prospect opened an email or not.

Inconvénients

1. Some additional information about how Yesware would integrate with other CRM's would be helpful...however, I can probably Google the answer.

Aaron

Publié le 25/10/2016

Very useful for individual contributors

Yesware was one of the original pioneers of software for salespeople. While it's become increasingly competitive, I'd still say it's a great choice, especially for reps who are responsible for the full sales cycle, reporting and forecasting for themselves. Now standard features like email analytics to let you know a prospect opened an email or clicked a link were magical. Since they've layered on a bunch of other features like dialers, step cadences, predictive analytics. In the end you have a lot of choices here, but I recommend taking them up on their free trial period and decide for yourself.

Fast time to value

Inconvénients

Driving teamwide adoption can be a challenge

tommy

Publié le 09/03/2018

use yesware for email tracking and email cadences

Avantages

real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. you can attach documents which will give you reports on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific document.

Inconvénients

the ability to save a sent email as a template would be great. because it is running in the background and can slow down my browser a little.

Roger
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 30/01/2020

They wonder how I know....

Overall, I am very happy with the results. I renewed without a moment's hesitation.

Avantages

It allows me to know exactly when someone has opened an email I have sent. When I call shortly thereafter, they often say, "I was just thinking about you" -- especially if the email was sent days or weeks earlier.

Inconvénients

When you send an email to multiple people, you don't know which of them opened the email. I often send several emails instead of CC'ing to overcome that.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 10/06/2017

Very useful to track emails and when they are opened. This information is incredibly useful.

Valuable insights on prospect interest.

Avantages

The email tracking. Knowing when emails are read and how often they are viewed helps understand prospect interest.

Inconvénients

An alert pops up every time you view the email you are tracking. This can get annoying and clutter your alerts. The additional features like templates aren't explained very well. I'm sure I would like them, but I don't because of the fact I'd have to teach myself.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 27/05/2019

Great Software to track emails

I love Yesware and tell people to use that all the time!

Avantages

Love that I can see when a client opens an email and clicks on a link.

Inconvénients

sometimes there are issues with connecting

• Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/10/2018

Great sales productivity tool

Overall the experience has been very good. We have an inside sales team who use the tool and they see many benefits from it, including boosting productivity and tracking the opens/clicks that they get from campaigns and templates.

Avantages

The interface is very user friendly, with an attractive appearance. I think the layout is logical and it's easy to find what you need, even though some functionalities don't appear to be accessible from every page, which would be useful (for example, from the home page you can access templates but not campaigns). The reporting is useful but could be more extensive. What I find the best thing about this tool is that you can train a novice o use it in an hour, and they can really boost their sales productivity by setting up campaigns and templates.

Inconvénients

It would be useful if you could create a signature block which can be inserted into new templates (similar to Outlook), because when you copy/paste your signature into a template it requires a lot of formatting. I have used a similar tool called Tout and this was a good feature of that tool. Also, to insert an image you need to use a URL which is not easy to do and I feel it makes the process of inserting them too complex.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 15/12/2017

Yesware is a great email template tool

Simply to use, saves a lot of time to communicate with your prospects. The software is being updated and developing with time, unlike other vendors who do not update their platform.

Avantages

It offers a lot of features, interface is intuitive and it is very easy to use. It gives you the option to save your templates, insert them when needed and saves time to communicate with your prospects.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the emails do not populate correctly and lags. For example, the name does not populate or the template.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 04/05/2018

The simplest way to set up email marketing drip campaigns

YesWare helped our business grow by setting up effective email campaigns. From newsletter style emails to cold prospecting it's a wonderful application for email management.

Avantages

Email tracking is very well laid out in yesware and you can even sync them to third party applications like Salesforce. The email tracking is by far the most useful method of tracking metrics vital to a campaigns success. Open rate, reply rate and bounce rate are essential to mark.

Inconvénients

The grouping of certain metrics could be better, and the template editor should be more robust. I'm sure there's a way to do the templating externally but I feel this shouldn't be required for such advanced software.

Tom

Publié le 13/12/2016

Great sales productivity tool!

My team finds Yesware indispensable. Flexible product to help sales teams save time, become more effective and win more deals.

Avantages

Good email and document tracking, robust analytics, and easy automation.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 19/06/2018

Excellent tool for sales efficiency for those that are cost conscious.

Eliminate the adminstrative work in Salesforce, allowed for great email campaigns, easy to use templates and a pretty accurate view of how many times people are opening my emails.

Avantages

Amazing integration with Salesforce - makes the administration side of things easy.
Good Mail merge features - links to Salesforce reports
Templates are handy as you can insert the subject line as well + make it a part of the same thread to continue to use that subject line.

Inconvénients

I am just exploring their trial version. So far have not come across anything that is a big detriment.

One thing is that it seems to log calls as tasks - so you just have to make sure you click 'completed' in order for it to log to SFDC. Not a big deal but would be nice it was just logged as an activity.

172 avis