Avis clients sur Saleshandy

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Saleshandy

Saleshandy est une plateforme de cold e-mailing qui aide les petites et moyennes entreprises à contacter leurs prospects avec des e-mails hautement personnalisés. Le logiciel permet de suivre les e-mails, de modifier les modèles...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

Publié le 10/11/2023

Logiciel d’émail de marketing

Avantages

C’est simple, rapide, flexible et professionnel permettant d’envoyer et recevoir les messages de marketing par mail . Je le recommande

Inconvénients

Un top produit de gestion des mails et très sécurisé. Je le recommande

Neil
Neil
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 03/07/2017

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

Avantages

It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA.
The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports.
The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

Inconvénients

You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Declan
Declan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 14/06/2018

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start...

Avantages

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Inconvénients

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Les meilleures alternatives à Saleshandy

• Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 16/06/2021

I would not recommend it to the enemy

Negative

Avantages

For some time it worked for us in terms of sending outreach campaigns.

Inconvénients

Poor reporting. I was constantly banned for 24 hours by Google after sending 10-20 emails per day. When you schedule the campaign, you must mark the checkbox that you "Aknowledge, that sending emails may results in ban" or sth similar. I think that they are aware that their software is not working and this caused them to put such checkbox to avoid refund requests etc. We have switched to Klenty and it works really well and offers more features.

Réponse de Saleshandy

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience with SalesHandy and we'd be really happy to help you with your concerns.

I'd request you to reach out to us at [email protected] from your registered email so we can help you further.

Répondu le 17/06/2021
Josh
Josh

Publié le 28/12/2022

Great cold emailing solution

Saleshandy was easy to implement. Support is professional and development is continual. All good signs.

Avantages

Very easy to set up and start using. Sales handy comes with a full range of features to help you be successful in your email outreach campaigns

Inconvénients

Some features are not included in the base packages but it doesn't stop saleshandy from being a powerful marketing tool

Alternatives envisagées

Ishan
Ishan
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Publié le 10/06/2020

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Avantages

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged.

I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Inconvénients

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 21/09/2021

Easy to use and awesome support

So far so good. The support is A++ and it allows me to be more productive.

Avantages

It allows me to track simple emails I like to send out to my clients on a personal level. Simple enough a non-tech guru like me can use.

Inconvénients

I only wish that it showed if you sent the same email to the same person ahead of time. Sometimes I get busy and forget if I sent the email or not.

• Secteur d'activité : Marchés boursiers

Publié le 13/12/2022

Cutting edge cold email technology

Saleshandy has been great. I was just starting to get setup when they changed their model so now I can do cold outreach at scale and actually hit the inbox. So my experience is excellent.

Avantages

The tool was great, and then they shifted to what I will refer to as the "Modern Cold Email" method. Outreach, SalesLoft, etc are all using outdated cold email tactics and setups. There are now 3 firms hitting the inbox at scale....and Saleshandy is one of them. And the platform is so user friendly.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to find a con. The interface is clean, the warmer works, and sender rotation at scale is awesome. It even has good team management.

Candace (Candy)
Candace (Candy)
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/04/2021

SalesHandy is a great emailing application

As said before, It is wonderful to schedule a campaign and know that the emails are sending when I need them too. Customer service is awesome.

Avantages

Campaigns are easy to set up and edit. I love that I can schedule a campaign and not worry if it was sent or not. The insights of each campaign are very beneficial for me to determine if I need to change my emails or the individuals I am sending emails to. Customer Service was quick to respond when I had problems.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything about SalesHandy that I am unhappy with.

Harper
Harper
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 15/09/2020

Easy to send Personalized Email Blasts

Very good overall experience. Very happy with it. I will use it often.

Avantages

I love that ease of sending out emails blasts, plus you know that SalesHandy is looking out for you. They know the limits on Google and encourage you to stay within google's limits so your account doesn't get shut off. Plus, SalesHandy can verify your emails before sending them out, which will help limit bounced emails - which is great. I love also, being able to personalize the emails, and their "unsubscribe" button.

Inconvénients

Paying for the verification of emails. Scheduling the times for the email blasts was kind of funky.

Tushar
Tushar
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 19/08/2021

Must have tool for Sales Professionals

Very satisfied.

Avantages

Easy to use interface & very accurate email tracking.

Inconvénients

Getting logged out frequently. The app shows the correct data but Gmail plugin skips some data.

Gianluca
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 09/06/2021

Sales Handy - one of the best professional email marketing tool

We are seeing a constant improvement process done by the SalesHandy team. Thanks to their efforts this is one of the best email automation tool for massive outreaches on the market. Excellent customer support was given to us during our almost 3 years journey. Despite all the little flaws, we would highly recommend SalesHandy to any user.

Avantages

An extremely user-friendly tool with simple navigation that makes it easy to use between mid-size or large-size teams as well.

Sales Handy offers a great value for it's price, one of the best on the market.

Inconvénients

Not always reliable stats on reply rate, due to different factors unknown to us.

Sometimes it's hard to find selected campaigns or perform any activities due to loading issues of the platform.

Publié le 12/12/2018

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

Avantages

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Inconvénients

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

Evilee
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 30/04/2021

Awesome Product

Easy and they always ask for feedback and reply which is lovely. Big product with small company service feel!

Avantages

That you can see who opens your emails and attachments

Inconvénients

Wish you could see who opens group emails and they do have a special feature for that but I have not explored it yet

Patricia
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 27/12/2021

The best option for email campaigns

Good, I had the opportunity to compare it with other similar tools and I can tell S.H. is the best option in price and functions.

Avantages

If you're thinking in start to send massive emails and campaigns, Sales Handy is the best option. Is easy to learn how to use it and overall the confidence of the sending servers are very trusty because you can link your company page to the platform, so your emails won't end in the spam folder of your clients and you'll protect your domain.

Inconvénients

Many extra features you shall pay them separately and I think it would be better to pay a single price to get the entire functions, maybe different plan options.

Scott
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/10/2022

Best email integrated add-on that provides email delivery insights

Avantages

I really like the live transparent notifications that I receive once I send emails to my customers.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike so far. I have no suggestions for the improvement of this software.

Dani
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 29/09/2020

Very Few Features and Low Functionality

Not great. Do not recommend it. I'd rather pay a little more for a system that can provide more features.

Avantages

The campaigns were easy to setup, adding contacts was also easy.

Inconvénients

Inability to handle unsubscribes or bounces through anything except Gmail. This required manually going through every bounce and unsubscribe manually. I got the notice that they were going to auto-renew my subscription and I went to the site and canceled. Hadn't used the system in several months. Despite that, they charged me anyway and claimed I did not cancel and their policy was to not give refunds. For a system, I hadn't used in months.

Fabiane
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 12/07/2021

The best and most engaged support team ever seen!!

Incredible people, amazing support, great tools and functionalities...I really recommend SHandy to everyone!

Avantages

All its functionalities and especially the support team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing)...it's the best experience when you feel supported and protected by the service you choose and we really can count on SHandy to achieve all the company goals regarding marketing and sales! It's a truly powerful tool that everyone who wants to increase their sales and revenue must acquire!

Inconvénients

To be honest, I don't remember some point we miss at Shandy. The tracking alerts are real-time, they also have the doc tracking functionality...so it's complete f/ us!

Surya Tej
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 02/05/2021

Sales Handy - Best mail Merge

One of the key drawbacks in bulk emailing tools right now in the market is the lack of a good mail merge tool to customize data within email template. Saleshhandy was the perfect answer to all my bulk emailing needs. I have been able to create, send and track all my emails seamlessly and spend more time on strategizing the product

Avantages

There are many things I like about this software including unlimited customization of dynamic fields, able to track and follow each of the receipients and customize followups to my initial emails. The reporting interface is very intuitive.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of any shortcomings with the software. At the moment, this is the best software for Outlook for Bulk Emailing

Ankit

Publié le 05/07/2021

Easy Integration with Gmail + Good UI

Avantages

Linking with Gmail and getting started with sending emails becomes very easy with SalesHandy. They have a good UI & UX which makes it very easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

Didn't find any cons yet. Customer support is great and they helped me with my queries.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 26/01/2019

Will not let you cancel. Terrible support. Product very buggy

AWFUL. This is a very shady company with zero ethics. Once they get your credit card, consider yourself warned that you will be in for a long drawn out fight to get them to stop charging it.

Avantages

I liked the simplicity of understanding what the product was supposed to be able to do - however it did not work.

Inconvénients

I have repeatedly attempted to cancel, I have had to call my credit card company multiple times because somehow they keep charging my card. THERE IS NO OPTION TO CANCEL ON THEIR WEBSITE. The product was buggy and continuously created numerous errors with my Chrome browser. I isolated the issue to the Saleshandy plug-in. STAY FAR AWAY

Shay
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/04/2021

Super easy to pick up & use!

No problems so far!

Avantages

Firstly customer support response has been stellar! It feels they work round the clock. I also like that this Saleshandy is easy to pick up & learn on the go without me trawling the manuals.

Inconvénients

If there's an outlook plugin where 'send later' type emails can be deployed, this will be perfect!

Ethan

Publié le 09/11/2021

more data means better decisions

It has been great. The team is very response. I hope to see them go big!

Avantages

This product truly is awesome. I am able to whether my messages are being received and how many times they have been opened by the initial email address. Now, I have to have it.

Inconvénients

I would like to see who all opened the email, not just the initial receiver but others as well.

• Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Publié le 10/10/2019

Great email tracking tool

It is definitely worth getting a monthly plan to get the team and document tracking features if you need these features.

Avantages

I've been using SalesHandy for a few months and I like everything about it. The basic plan is free and easy to use with unlimited real-time notifications.

Inconvénients

You get unlimited notifications with the free plan but you can only see the last 15 tracking instances on the free plan. This is a problem if you send lots of emails.

Pedro
Pedro
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 09/09/2022

Basic Analytics, no real value for this tool.

Not what I was expecting in the analytics.

Avantages

Nothing really is a differentiator on this tool.

Inconvénients

There is no Mac plugin for MS office for Mac. There has been no consider for Mac users. However it does say you can use on a Mac, but only through a web browser that has limited functionality.

Unfortunately it is a cheap design. It shows though is limitations.

125 avis