Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur BigCommerce

BigCommerce est une plateforme de conception en ligne basée sur le cloud qui fournit des solutions aux entrepreneurs du commerce électronique en matière de personnalisation de sites web, de gestion des expéditions, de transactions...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 29/11/2022

Big commerce, big facture

Avantages

CMS assez complet, permet tous les besoins primaires

Inconvénients

Dès qu'on veut de la personnalisation des outils, cela devient vite très cher

Pierre
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 11/01/2023

BigCommerce un bon CMS e-commerce !

Je ne connaissais pas BigCommerce c'est un amis qui me l'a fait découvrir et c'est un bon outil fiable et le support est relativement simple à joindre je recommande.

Avantages

- BigCommerce est un bon CMS assez facile à prendre en main- Le support client de BigCommerce est très réactif- Il est possible d'utiliser des templates gratuits pour gagner en temps et en productivité- La fonction intégrée e-commerce est très agréable quand d'autres CMS requiert des plugins

Inconvénients

- La personnalisation des outils est assez onéreuse alors que des solutions gratuites existent- Aucune version gratuite de BigCommerce existe

Nathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 04/09/2019

Among the best ecommerce solutions for growing businesses

We initially transitioned from Lightspeed eCom over to Bigcommerce because their platform offered greater scalability and entry-level features than what Lightspeed offered. Because we use Lightspeed POS, however, integrating product data between the systems was a challenge and a lengthy process. It also takes some effort to maintain the connection (via a third-party service using their API).

Avantages

Bigcommerce offers some of the most inclusive features in their entry-level product options, making them excellent for small businesses. Their level of customer support and transparency about service issues and new features in development are excellent and perhaps one of the main reasons why we've kept using Bigcommerce instead of switching to a platform that meets other essential features that we are still awaiting from Bigcommerce. The availability of third-party apps (including shipping and logistics integrations) has been great to work with so far.

Inconvénients

Storefront development is currently very lackluster and it can be difficult to get a truly customized website without hiring a developer or investing in web development skills of your own. This is also true of their e-mail features. If you don't have more than a basic understanding of HTML, it will be next to impossible to customize their system e-mails without a third-party solution. Also, while their entry-level features are among the most plentiful in the industry, a few features (such as Google Reviews integrations and Abandoned Cart Recovery) are reserved only for higher-tier plans, which doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint as their costs to support these features should be minimal.

Adobe Commerce, WooCommerce et Shopify

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce

Note: We switched from Lightspeed's integrated e-commerce offering but still utilize their cloud POS and inventory management software (connected to Bigcommerce via API). We switched because Bigcommerce offered greater scalability than Lightspeed's own solution, especially concerning the ease of managing our inventory across multiple marketplace channels.

Lightspeed Retail

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Bigcommerce ultimately offered the greatest financial value in terms of entry-level features and marketplace functionality that were available to us as a growing small business.

Les meilleures alternatives à BigCommerce

Jackie

Publié le 07/04/2022

Happy over-all.

Over all I am happy with BigCommerce.

Avantages

I like the store I created. I like the creative freedoms in BigCommerce. I find my way around easily. I like that I could use Quickbooks to process payments. At the time I started my online store that was not possible with Shopify.

Inconvénients

You should be able to add locations to invoices. I don't print packing slips, just the invoices. I have to hand write the locations on the invoice for the person pulling items for the order. I wish I could sort the order of the items and have it stay that way! It takes a bit of time for the average Joe to learn their way around on BigCommerce. Once I got past the learning curve it became quite comfortable.

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce

OpenCart was very limited in its functions.

OpenCart

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Because I wanted to integrate the payments with Quickbooks.
Daouda
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 07/12/2022

Bigcommerce review

Avantages

I really love bigcommerce because it makes it very easy to create a website for your store

Inconvénients

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Chad
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 18/11/2018

Easy to make basic sites, difficult to do more

It does the basics well, but there are plenty of e-commerce platforms out there that outperform BigCommerce. In my experience Shopify is better than BigCommerce is every way. I even prefer WordPress with WooCommerce to this.

Avantages

BigCommerce does make it easy to list and sell products online. The product manager is pretty comprehensive, and most of the pages are made for you - including the home page. It includes several SEO features out of the box, which encourages users to make higher quality listings that will sell easier.

There are many custom themes for Bigcommerce, and most of them look great.

The interface has gotten a much needed facelift in the past few years.

Inconvénients

If you're trying to do more than the basics, Bigcommerce (BC) is difficult to work with. App extensions are present, but nowhere close to the breadth and depth of functionality available to WordPress.

They do have a theme editor, but it requires tricky setup and command-line actions to update. Compared to Shopify's theme editor which is all in-browser, the BC theme editor is lacking. Documentation is available, but I found myself scrounging around on forums for many basic features not listed in the docs. The in-browser theme editor is buggy and unreliable.

For editing static pages, BC's WYSIWYG editor is meager and unnecessarily strict. The linter strips out perfectly valid code (like blank divs), and there's no way to include CSS on a page – meaning that any @media queries or breakpoints have to clutter up the main CSS file. There are very limited options editing your home page, and almost no options to edit your shop pages.

And maybe it's just the theme we started using, but the pages load VERY slowly. It takes several seconds to asynchronously load the page content, so javascript running on a product page may not run for 3-4 seconds after the user lands! Not ideal

The email editor is painful. We found ourselves designing in mailchimp and copy/pasting into BC when done. There's no way to send a test email either, do you have to complete an order each time you want to see that updated order email.

I mentioned the interface is better, but it's still quite buggy.

Amadou saikou

Publié le 15/11/2022

BigCommerce

BigCommerce e-commerce software that I highly recommend

Avantages

This is the third (3erm) year that my BigCommerce store is still generating sales for me, this software is good

Honestly, I have been using this software for 3 years without any problem

Lisa

Publié le 10/05/2022

It's been a nice long relationship

Overall, it's been pretty smooth sailing. Customer service is ALWAYS there and trying to help the best they can. They never leave me in the dark. Way easier and faster site than dealing with Magento.

Avantages

I have used Bigcommerce for over 8 years. Overall, I think it works better and at a more reasonable cost than other related platforms.

Inconvénients

I have 1k parent skus with 11k child skus. It will not import my large spreadsheet. So if there is a major price change from my brands, it's impossible to import my vendor's .csv or excel sheet. We have to update each regular price and sale price one by one. Takes way too much time to permanantly discount items / sales too.

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce

Magento was a never ending money pit and operated very slowly.

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Shopify charges fees for every sale. Overall with all the apps you need to buy with Shopify, Bigcommerce had more features out of the box. I still had to buy 4-5 apps. But I would have had to invest much more money with Shopify. Which wouldn't be enough money left for me to operate the rest of my business.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 24/03/2022

Easy to use and scale

We have been with BigCommerce for six years now and have had very minimal downtime. The rare instances we've had to contact customer support have been handled quickly. Support forums and customer facebook group monitored by BC have been a tremendous help when troubleshooting or looking for ways to customize our online store.

Avantages

Out of the box, BigCommerce has more built in features than other online carts out there. Pretty straightforward setup making it fairly easy to get up and running in little time.

Inconvénients

Not as easy to customize themes/store interface. When you edit the source code you need to make sure you document what was done as the changes don't carry over when you update the theme of your site.

Shopify Plus et Shopify

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce

We wanted to lessen the time required to update and maintain our ecommerce site so we could spend our time and money on marketing and other efforts.

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Out of the box, Bigcommerce offers more built-in features that I would need an app for in Shopify which adds to the cost and slows down the site.
Shoaib
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 14/01/2023

BigCommerce Review

We wanted an ecommerce platform that can help us manage our online orders, manage our content on the store and website and manage SKUs and shipments all in one platform. The product has been great and offers great features

Avantages

-Easy to use as compared to other ecommerce platforms -Managing orders and inventory is very easy -Great for designing online storefront -Great for both B2B and B2C

Inconvénients

The pricing is a trap, it increases with the use of different add ons

Noemí
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/12/2022

Another good enough eCommerce platform

Avantages

For a standard eCommerce, maybe it's enough. Good features and somewhat easy to setup.

Inconvénients

It cannot beat other CMS eCommerce solutions better fit for site management and their versatility.

Wix, WooCommerce et PrestaShop
Harouna
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 20/12/2022

It is a good software

Avantages

Bigcommerce is an easy to use and fast software. It is advantageous to the small companies for their evolutions and also the large companies.

Inconvénients

Bigcommerce is a good software but it is not very expensive. This is my only problem with this software

Alana

Publié le 23/09/2020

Definitely better than Shopify

Avantages

I like the customer support, usually they can help with any problem. Their stores do a good job out of the box but for me, with over $10,000 products, it was a headache!

Inconvénients

I guess everyone is always looking for more flexibility. Their confirmation, invoice, etc. emails are the worst!

Adobe Commerce et Shopify

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce

BC did more out of the box, our OScommerce store required so much customization.

osCommerce Online Merchant

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Price, service, ease of use.
Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 09/12/2021

Big Commerce is our go to platform when developing e-commerce websites for clients.

Excellent. There are a few things that make it harder to sell to clients, but overall, it is an amazing platform and they are constantly trying to make it better.

Avantages

Ease of use, customization and reliability. We develop custom Big Commerce e-commerce websites on a regular basis and this is our preferred platform.

Inconvénients

Monthly price is based on trailing 12 months of sales. I understand why it is this way, but for clients with higher priced products, they quickly exceed the maximums. Big Commerce competitors do not have the same business / pricing model which makes it a little harder to sell to potential clients because of this pricing strategy.

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Ease of customization, works better for the automotive industry.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 11/12/2019

Bigcommerce may not be the biggest name in eCommerce, though it's great as a user and developer

I've used Bigcommerce for new businesses with clients unfamiliar with website or eCommerce management, and have managed to set them up comfortably with an eCommerce site that is easy to update and maintain a blog on.

Avantages

Bigcommerce is very developer and user friendly. I found it to be stand out when developing a custom theme, and was able to easily integrate a clients inventory system and train them to use the system faster than with competing tools.

Inconvénients

I don't have a great deal of trouble with Bigcommerce. I think the main gripe is that abandoned cart recovery requires a more pricey monthly plan. This feature would be great for smaller businesses trying to get started.

Adobe Commerce, WordPress et Shopify

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

I work with a few eCommerce platforms, but I chose Bigcommerce as the platform for some clients as it was great to use and develop with during the trial.
Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

Publié le 06/05/2019

If you are serious about growing your business, there is no other platform to consider.

For the most part, BC is attentive and addresses our issues. Reps change more frequently than I would like and they are not very helpful. Most aren't there long enough to learn the position. The core staff and the support team are second to none. There is not one weak link on the support team. You will not understand how important this is until you need help from another provider and wait 30 minutes to talk to someone who knows less about the product than you and learned English as a second or third language.

Avantages

BigCommerce Support is not only the best there for an e-commerce platform. It is the single best support compared to every provider I have ever used. They answer the phones quickly. The person who picks up the phone knows what he/she is doing. Calls never have to be escalated and the issue is (almost) always resolved. My issues are normally fixed within 10 minutes of picking up the phone to dial. BC doesn't waste your time.

PCI compliance was a big part of why we moved. BC takes it all on. We no longer have to provide scan reports or do any paperwork.

Consistent conversion rates - there are few ups and downs. I can depend on my site to be functional.

Adding products, categories and landing pages is simple. 2 months after moving to BigCommerce I let my entire development team go. We no longer needed any of them. Training an employee to add products takes just a few minutes.

Inconvénients

Some things seem to take forever to get done. 301 redirects are difficult to manage and a fix has been in and out of the works for years.

Product page load times can exceed 1000ms. Mobile PageSpeed is big in Google's eyes and we are slower than average.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 16/04/2020

Ecommerce Platform with Great Customer Service

In general, I am very satisfied with the product. It serves its purpose for a reliable and easy to set up ecommerce platform with lowmaintenance cost.

Avantages

Although the platform offers a lot of features for an ecommerce business to be able to run daily operations and analyze data, my favourite part by far is the fact that it has a great customer service. Every time when there is an issue with the website or we have questions, we can chat with a representative from Bigcommerce. Their customer service is very reliable and knowledgeable. No waiting on the phone, no back and fort transferring between reps. Technical support is right there for you.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more applications that can be easily integrated. Compared to Shopify, Bigcommerce doesn't offer as vast variety of options.

WooCommerce et Shopify

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce

Gift Card feature out of the box.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 15/04/2019

Bigcommerce good for e-commerce store

we have been using bigcommerce for about 2 years in our ecommerce website, we used before woocomerce which requires more programming knowledge and it is more time consuming, since we moved to bigcommerce, we noticed a huge difference in the speed of the website, with bigcommerce and basic knowledge of HTML you can accomplish a lot of goals and modifications of the templates, but if you don't have any website programming knowledge you can still have your decent website, the package that bigcommerce include with their pricing you have enough tools to start runing your business without investing too much time. we save a lot of time with bigcommerce , uploading the products through CSV files and then we can export back all the info from bigcommerce to others marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, we recommend bigcommerce if you don't want to spend too much money but at the same time you would like to have a decent website, we just recommend to bigcommerce add more features to customize the website, like make more dynamic like other competitors can offer like Wix, and also offer more different templates, animations, etc , with more professional look, they haven't updated the templates a long time ago, just basic updates

-Very reliable
-Speed Website
-Friendly user
-able to sync to 3rd parties app
-good pricing
-simply to use

-lack of templates options
-lack of options that other competitors have
-freedom to personalized the website, most of the stuff is better to use the template
-limited on options to add videos or other links options type of fonts styles animations like other competitors

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 30/11/2019

Great platform to built your own website

Bigcommerce is a good platform to built websites. It offers separate plans with very different features so it allows you to find what works for you.

Avantages

Bigcommerce is a great platform for small businesses or businesses in general that do not have a great budget to start developing their e-commerce. We have adopted this solution for a couple of our clients. The main features we have encountered so far are:Very easy to set up and to use. The dashboard is very easy to understand so people with little knowledge on the backend can work with it without difficulties.There are no limits on the products you can list on the online store so it works well for business for multiple skus.When building the online store, you have multiple templates to choose from and many options as different payment getaways in order to personalize your online store.The standard plan is ok and comes with nice features as the giftcard options

Inconvénients

The main con is that the plan prices are slightly higher than similar tools. There are some features that might worth the cost but when considering options check if they might be useful for your business, otherwise a cheaper alternative might be a better option
Templates are ok, but just a few ones are for free.

Wix
Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 29/03/2019

Wish I Had Switched Earlier

My Previous ECommerce Provider did NOT make the transition to SSL smoothly and caused me to lose numerous customers. Also their periodic billing at first worked, then failed and they were unable to fix it.

Big Commerce is on top of it. They come out with new features. Up time is good. Questions and problems are dealt with speedily and with correctness.

Avantages

Ease of Use and Straight Forward. It works well.

Inconvénients

I had GREAT difficultly replacing my billing credit card. My previous credit card had been compromised. I needed to replace it. My undergrad degree is in Electrical Engineering! It took me 1 hour and a call to Customer Service to replace my card number to bill me.

There should also be a BACK UP credit card, in case the old credit card fails. But there is none.

Sometimes my customers call me because they canNOT understand the check out OR their computer may have a virus that does not allow them to check out. Amazon does NOT have this problem. If Big Commerce can make a check out that is equal to Amazon's, I and my customers would be happier.

Bianca L.

Publié le 07/01/2019

It's okay.

Avantages

We moved from Shopify to Bigcommerce because Shopify lacked features that Bigcommerce had out of the box such as proper product categories, saved payments, one-page checkout among others. These features have worked well and our conversion rates went from 3% to over 10%. Bigcommerce is great for more complicated product catalogs with lots of categories and skus whereas Shopify is great for simple catalogs.

Inconvénients

Bigcommerce continues to build out new features rather than fixing problems with current ones. Every week I hear about a new payment processor or some random feature that's built half-baked. I've been very, very frustrated at the lack of thought behind many features and their inability to fix simple problems. Their API's are a mess, with some of the API's passing all the data you need, and other's missing important data needed - so we're creating functions to call information that should be (and easily can be) included in the objects returned by the API. There is NO mobile application, even to check simple things like orders, which is the most ridiculous thing given we're in 2019.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 31/07/2022

An outstanding ecommerce platform with great pricing and an amazing quality

Avantages

The platform is easy to use, and non-trained or non-technical users are able to use the platform. Comes in a very good pricing structure which is appealing to small and medium-sized businesses. Great website builder and CMS, perfect for creating products and product categories and managing SKUs. Order management, payment processing, shipping and taxation are very straightforward and useful for users. The platform is highly customizable and is one of the best eCommerce platforms in the market.

Inconvénients

The pricing for the platform is great but every add-on or plugin is paid which adds a huge cost for businesses as they expand, which makes them almost pay the same amount as other eCommerce platforms. Reporting and analytics are very basic, and not customizable as per analyst standards. Changing themes or anything within the backend requires expertise in HTML/CSS.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 04/03/2021

A quick start platform with very good expanded features

Really a very good platform for a large variety of business sizes. It's not just for the little guys, its expandable and will grow with you.

Avantages

This platform is quick and easy to setup, it also has advanced promotion features that many other platforms do not.

Inconvénients

Some of the connected features are harder to manage than expected.

Shreyank
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 13/09/2022

Great software for ambitious sellers who want to sell on multiple platforms

Overall experience was pretty good but since some of our users find it hard to understand some features and due to the lack of quick fixes in the software we have decided to migrate to the other saas platform. We used bigcommerce for up to 2 years for e-commerce purposes to sell across different countries.

Avantages

The most likable thing about this software is there are no platform fees associated unlike other platforms like Shopify. Also, they have some great free features and smooth integration techniques with other platforms allowing the sellers to sell in the different markets without much of a hassle

Inconvénients

The setup is not so easy and quick compared to other saas platforms. It's hard to locate and understand some features unless you have used them before which makes it not reachable for quick fix commerce, it needs some time and patience to fix the issues

Richelle

Publié le 15/01/2018

Good option for small businesses

Avantages

Big Commerce in general is very easy to use. The ecommerce site that we set up looks lovely, and seems to work most of the time. Looks professional and syncs well with paypal to process payment.

Inconvénients

There have been a few times that our site went down for unexplained reasons. Luckily customers have let us know and it was resolved quickly once we reached out to bigcommerce, but it is disconcerting that it went down in the first place. One time all of our products just disappeared. BigCommerce support was able to find them and re-establish all, but still not sure why that happened. This software seems expensive for a small business with a small budget, and then to have issues like this. They did not offer a refund or anything, and we have no way of knowing how long our site was down for.

273 avis