Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Trainual

Trainual is a cloud-based learning management system. The solution serves various industry verticals and allows organizations to automate training and onboarding process. It helps in organizing training modules in a centralized...

En savoir plus

Rashad
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Publié le 27/02/2021

Employee training software

Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

Avantages

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

Inconvénients

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

Réponse de Trainual

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Répondu le 03/04/2021
Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/08/2022

Great! I am older and less tech savvy then many of my colleagues but find Trainual easy to comprehend and use

Avantages

I found that you can easily make corrections, adjustments and complete changes to my documents, allowing them to grow with company.

Inconvénients

I sometimes need to access areas that are restricted to me. I request access, but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is slow to respond (that's not your fault).

Kerstin
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/11/2021

Trainual Review

Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members.

One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

Avantages

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Inconvénients

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want.

Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications.

The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Lessonly, Waybook et Totango

Pourquoi passer à Trainual

Trainual seemed to have better formatting and functions at the time than other competitions we had looked into. It also seemed to be efficient and effective for sharing and teaching others how to use it's functions.

Les meilleures alternatives à Trainual

Dior
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 27/06/2022

Exactly what we were looking for!

It's been great! Super easy to set up and literally used every day.

Avantages

Passing knowledge onto our customers is of the utmost importance to us, thus our team members need to be provided with quick access while they're working live to access these situations with quality solutions. Having Trainual open and accessible during the work day is key to achieving that!

Inconvénients

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Trainual. My only point of improvement would be to allow for a directory that does not need to be accessed teamwide for its creation.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Dior! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review of Trainual. We're super excited that you are enjoying the product and that it has been a game changer for having your team access your company's information!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the directory within the application. We passed that feedback on to our Product Team so they are aware. In the meantime, you can have your team members in the app hidden from the directory when you first invite them into the platform. That may be a good workaround if you don't want certain people to be seen in there. If you do have any other feedback or if there's anything else we can do to help, always feel free to reach out.

Thank you so much again for being an awesome customer! We're super stoked to continue to work with you.

Répondu le 16/08/2022
Eizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 16/08/2022

A Remote Workspace Game-Changer

Overall, our company would not have experienced the fast-paced growth we have today without the Trainual platform. The ease of use and practicality has increased our efficiency and quality of work from new hires.

Avantages

As a remote company, Trainual provides a one-stop platform for all training material. I like that I can add written materials, videos, and images/documents to create a cohesive and user-friendly training resource. Using Trainual allows our company to keep training consistent and gets our new hires trained much more quickly. Instead of pulling a team member for one-on-one training for the basics, we can get them started on Trainual, then transition to on-the-job training much more effectively.

Inconvénients

There are certain features that would make assigning tasks more efficient but with the proactive updates, I expect Trainual will come up with a solution soon enough. I would like to see where I can create profiles with the subjects needed for each role, then assign users to the role instead of assign each individual subject.

Raul

Publié le 14/09/2022

Useful Training/Knowledge Base Program

Trainual has been a very useful tool in creating both a source of information as well as an easy and interactive training program for onboarding new employees.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to understand and learn to use. The staff that helped set up the software with us was very in depth and helped us understand how to best use this software to its full capacity. It also has useful reports that have greatly made progress tracking a breeze.

Inconvénients

There is a completion report that shows your progress vs the whole company's progress that sometimes shows a near completion on the material assigned to you even though it shows all the material you are assigned to as complete. It is very minor.

Annie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 17/08/2022

Impressed!

Trainual has been a great method of communication between myself and my team. Whenever there's a product or process update company wide, it is very easily updated and communicated within my team. Teaching people how to use Trainual has been easy and fun!

Avantages

I love how easy to use the systems are.
Everything is very clear and user friendly. You do not have to be administratively inclined to learn and get good at using Trainual and it's systems.

Inconvénients

I don't have a lot of complaints about Trainual, other than when linking a document into a process step, it reduces the size significantly so it can be hard to read. But that is a small detail on the larger scale of amazing products and user interface!

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 09/08/2022

Great for Onboarding & as a Reference Guide

Overall Trainual has been a huge help for our company

Avantages

One of the issues with working for a company that is constantly hiring is making sure each new member of our team has all the information they would need in order to excel at their job. Trainual allowed us to organize all information into one area that can always be used as a guide when unsure how to proceed or if an employee just needs a refresher on a certain process.

Inconvénients

Setting up each topic and learning the software was a little confusing at first but after some exploring of each feature it is pretty simple to organize what you need

Vie
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 29/08/2022

Ease of Onboarding

Avantages

Training and onboarding can be a difficult process and knowing which way or in what direction we want to begin the training can be the most challenging.

With Trainual, it gives us a clear path to take with our trainees and allows us a chance to show them the step-by-step processes while keeping each topic relevant to the tasks at hand.

Updating processes is easy and keeps everyone involved. It makes cross-training easy as well and allows the company to work efficiently as everybody knows the basics and can help take over for others who may be absent, on leave, or just overloaded.

Inconvénients

There weren't many features I was disappointed with. I've been very satisfied so far.

Cara

Publié le 27/08/2022

Love it!

Great!

Avantages

I stumbled upon Trainual while searching different products. It has really helped me with teaching management how to run my business. It's easy to use and has awesome features. My favorite feature is the Loom integration so I can make screen recordings to display how to take care of certain online/computer tasks. I also love that I can add GIFs to the training for fun.

Inconvénients

I had a small technical issue that was due to the size of the display while using Trainual, so I thought I had lost the ability to use Loom right in the program. However, as soon as I got in touch with Customer Service, they were easily answer my question. So, what I thought was an issue, was an easy fix!

🍁 Cortney
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 14/02/2022

The Thing You Didn't Know You Needed!

We absolutely love Trainual: as a company, a team, and a product. It has become the foundation of our company and the place that we are working so hard to get all of the information. As we build this plane while flying it, we appreciate how easy it is to write down what we are doing so it is easier next time. Prior to Trainual, sometimes I felt like MacGruber holding things together with a paperclip and a gum wrapper based on my memory or other team member's institutional knowledge and now we can capture it all, sometimes in the moment. We plan to be using Trainual indefinitely.

Avantages

There are many things that I like the most about this software that have to do with features, but I think the features would not be useful if the platform wasn't designed with a foundation of a solid understanding of how small businesses function and scale. So, to start with, I love the philosophy and approach of Trainual as a company and the team as humans. Trickling down from there, the platform is designed that way - it is clear it is flexibly designed, but kept intuitive, and thoughtfully updated with feature requests that have the greatest impact across their users. The organization of the content makes it easy to jump right in to get something created along with the template gallery helping to streamline it all.

Inconvénients

I have two suggestions that are specific to how we use the platform, and I have submitted these are requests so I know they are in the hopper: 1) make the directory accessible through the mobile app. Often times when we hire new people, that is what we want them to be able to access and they are doing everything from their phones before they are in our workplace. 2) update the time stamping to track each time a subject/topic/step is completed for each employee. More Specifically, when you have to provide documentation to the department of labor for unemployment claims they may request evidence of the days/times that you asked someone to complete and then review a policy. In trainual, only the reviewed date is saved so you lose the evidence of the initial completion date. We have been in this pickle twice, and I would like to not to have to track all completions and reassignments outside of Trainual for compliance reasons.

Wade
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 22/03/2021

The answer to what I was looking for

Overall it has been great. It is easy to use and figure out and it is helping me go deep in systemizing my business.

Avantages

We have high turnover and being able to make initial training part of the hiring process have helped us weed out applicants who are not serious. It also provides a great way to get people to complete training before being eligible for raises and promotions. I like how I can track the progress of my team, and quiz them to ensure comprehension, as well as the different media I can implement to help drive home certain points.

Inconvénients

The pricing model that does not include all of the features unless you pay the premium right off the bat. It takes a long time to get all of the systems into Trainual, and I am not able to release it right away to my team so I didnt want to pay the premium if they were not going to be able to access the features right away. I will probably upgrade to the premium later on and revamp my lessons, but I am a bit conflicted about having my team go through re-training at that point just to see some flashy new features that I would have liked to implement at the beginning.

Teachable et Google Drive

Pourquoi choisir Trainual

Because of the ability to track and quiz applicants and team members and make a more user friendly portal for them.

Logiciel antérieur

Google Drive

Pourquoi passer à Trainual

It seemed to be the best fit for our company and it was recommended by moving companies in another market that use it.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Wade! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has helped to make your training process more efficient and you've been able to systemize your business with it! And thanks for your feedback on our different plans. The good news is that if you do upgrade, you won't have to make your team go through their training again (unless you'd like them to). Everyone's completion percentage will remain the same when you upgrade. If you do have additonal questions about upgrading or anything else, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Répondu le 09/04/2021
Ethan
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great product

Great product very happy

Avantages

Love that we are able to contain all important training materials both internal and client-specific procedures in one easy to use platform

Inconvénients

The search function could be improved. Like if I searched for a specific procedure for a hypothetical client named "Red" the search function will more than likely return values for other procedures that have the word "red" somewhere in the procedure. The first results should be based on of trainual name not what is contained within the body/text of each trainual. Causes lots of issues for us as our company name is Longs Peak. The word "peak" is commonly used in the investment industry both as a way to describe the market and also is used in a lot of different firm names.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Ethan! Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We think you're also pretty great, and we're excited to hear that Trainual has been super easy for you to use!

And thank you so much for sharing your feedback about the search functionality. We're currently working on improvements to how results are pulled via search within Trainual, so stay tuned on some exciting updates!

If you ever have any other feedback or need anything from us, always feel free to reach out. We appreciate you a ton and we're so excited to continue to work with you!

• Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 09/05/2022

Trainual is a game changer!

Trainual is a game changer in veterinary hospitals! Communicating and standardizing processes has always plagued veterinary managers and this program allows everything to be documented and instructed in one place.

Avantages

This software is well organized for learners, users and managers. Team members love that it can be used on their mobile phone for learning and to reference material when needed. I love the search function! I also appreciate that Trainual has stayed responsive to rolling out new improvements.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more interactive activities available for the users. We use it heavily as a learning system, as well as a place to document SOP's, and we miss some of the interactive features that we had in other programs like Nearpod. The loss of this is still worth it to have the streamlined design and reporting features that Trainual offers.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review for us :) We're super stoked to hear that Trainual has been a gamechanger for your business!

And thank you for your feedback on the interactive features within Trainual. I'll pass that on to our Product Team, but if you have any specific ideas on interactive features that would be awesome, feel free to share them here as we're always looking to improve: https://portal.productboard.com/trainual/2-trainual-feature-requests/tabs/4-under-consideration

We appreciate you for being a part of our community and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Sonja
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Publié le 27/05/2022

Online business GLUE!

Excellent experience overall. It is the back bone of policies, training and reference for our company.

Avantages

This has enabled all employees to have access to training, reference and libraries of company resources. It makes onboarding and training quick, easy and less stressful.

Inconvénients

The sections could use some flexibility for customizing for our company reference areas. SOP's vs. Policies vs. Training vs. Documentation. It gets confusing where to put all of the stuff. I also don't even know much about some of the features in the Trainual from this survey. Finally, if you want to become an absolute invaluable resource that we can NEVER live without, then assign a rep that we can work with to maximize and assess usage and direct us on how to manage, organize and leverage the tool. I would pay extra for a year or two of support/success service with an assigned rep that gets to know my business.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Sonja! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review of Trainual :) We're so excited to hear that it's made accessing training and reference material so much easier for you and your team!

And thank you for your feedback on content organization customization and for getting a rep for your account. I have great news for both of these for you, though!

On the content organization customization side, you can actually rename the "Company", "Policies", and "Processes" sections to any names that make more sense for your business. To do that, go to "Account Settings" from the top navigation, and then scroll down to "Custom Terminology". From there, you'll be able to rename the Trainual terminology to anything you'd like.

In regards to having your own representative, for Scale accounts that are over 50 users, we do assign those customers with a dedicated rep that is there to help you get set up for success.

Hope that helps! Thank you again for everything!

Publié le 01/03/2022

It Works for Us

Avantages

I like the user-friendliness of the application interface & the ease of delivering a seamless, high-quality user experience. I appreciate the solution's flexibility, allowing us to leverage it as a LMS & a KD. Based on budget, this solution was a solid win for us.

Inconvénients

I was not a fan of the lack of user & content data provided. I would like to see more robust reporting on user data, internal SEO data & content efficacy. For example, it would be beneficial to be able to see data on content access frequency, average duration on-page, most frequently searched key terms, ranking info, top viewed content, etc.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 20/05/2019

Just what our company needed!

Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Avantages

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Inconvénients

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Répondu le 21/05/2019
Duane
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Trainual = Scalability

Overall it has done what we have needed.
It will allow us to be more systematic and provide resources for our employees.

Avantages

Simple to use once you integrate LOOM. Once everyone starts using it the ease is even easier.

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to track overall training flow or steps with training candidates with both in-person and online training all on the TRAINUAL platform.

Rise et eloomi

Pourquoi passer à Trainual

Ease of use and mobile app capabilities.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Duane! Thank you so much for this awesome review of Trainual :) We're stoked to hear that you really like the Loom integration and that it's helped your business scale up.

And thank you for the feedback about tracking overall training flow within Trainual. I'll pass this on to our Product Team as we are always looking for ways to improve.

In the meantime, let us know if you ever have any other feedback, and we'll be happy to hear it! Thanks so much again, and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Raegan
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 31/08/2020

Trainual Review

Very good! Aside from the quiz features.

Avantages

Some things that I love about Trainual are the features where I can add media like videos and gifs.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of ideas I have that would make Trainual more effective. For example, being able to play the videos right in Trainual without having to click a link and open a new tab. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION! I hate the light gray color for all of the buttons (save, next, etc) I wish it was literally any other color. But if it was customizable that would be even better. Also when creating a test there NEEDS to be an option to select how many questions/possible answers for a given test. Clicking “new question” every time and then clicking “new answer” 4 times for each question is just way too time consuming and outright annoying. There could also be different types of quiz questions! What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong. And the “essay” exams are NOT FUNCTIONAL because there is no way for the Administrator to review and approve the submissions. It just says 100% no matter what they write. For the Quiz portion of Trainual I rate it a 2/5. There is so much more development that needs to be happening here. Otherwise it’s a good platform.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Raegan! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. A few of your suggestions have recently been updated in our platform, including a new "Dark Mode" feature, and PDF Imbeds which allows you to play videos (and much more!) right on the platform. We truly appreciate your suggestions and are always here if you have additional feedback!

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 26/08/2020

Priceless Tool for Streamlining and Growth

Extremely positive. The tool flat out works. It's something that you get out what you put in. My recommendation for anyone looking into it is to have a strong plan and a devoted 'Trainual Champion' devoted to the buildout and implantation of the platform.

Avantages

Trainual is far and away the best value for any platform we have used. It's hard to determine what's more impactful, the cost savings or the added revenue generated from staying organized and properly training our people. I strongly recommend this tool to anyone wanting to scale their business in a healthy and sustainable way.

Inconvénients

The cons I experience are items the Trainual team is working on developing. Not many negatives to this technology.

Réponse de Trainual

Hello Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your Trainual experience. We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear that our software has been impactful to your business, from savings to training efficiency. We're always here if you have additional feedback or questions!

Stephanie J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 09/08/2021

Amazing Service

It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Trainual

We also use Basecamp, but are hoping to ease out of it eventually.
Kathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 24/08/2020

Positive Experience

Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Avantages

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

Inconvénients

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

George
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 13/05/2022

Highly Recommend

Thus far it has been a welcomed addition to our training program. Wil Pagod has been there every step of the way to help me navigate when I've had questions.

Avantages

As a training coordinator it gives me flexibility. It does not replace face to face training. But is an addition to the training program. It allows members to complete training on their time and gives us the ability to easily update said training.

Inconvénients

The initial roll out was a little confusing for members who aren't computer literate. But it didn't take much training to get them up to speed.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi George - Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review of Trainual :) We're beyond pumped to hear that the platform has been a huge help in the way you train employees. And we're really glad to hear we had everything you need to be successful. That made our day hearing that!

Appreciate you a ton for being a part of our community, and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Jordan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 16/02/2022

If you aren't using trainual you are missing out

Incredible. We use it all the time and it has become our document repository as well as our best asset in training.

Avantages

I can create one training video with screen narration and push it out to my different teams rather than having to train each person individually.

Inconvénients

It's definitely hard to get started making content. But that is more on the user than the service. Make sure you set aside time to work on this!

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 11/10/2018

So far so good!

Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

Avantages

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

Inconvénients

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Répondu le 19/10/2018