Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Pluralsight Skills

Pluralsight est un LMS (Learning Management System) cloud conçu pour aider les entreprises à gérer la création de cours, le développement des compétences des employés et la certification informatique. Les fonctionnalités clés...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 08/01/2022

One of the best paid training tools for tech teams

I've used Pluralsight Skills for my team's training demands. All in all, I really recommend this as this provides a wide array of topics in software development and more. If you are looking for an effective way to learn programming languages with hands-on application, this is for you. Just bear in mind that this is not free so prepare your payment method.

Avantages

1. Up-to-date topics related to software development, and other facets in technology
2. Accessible anywhere - You can access it through desktop, mobile browser, and its app
3. Recognized - You can link your certifications in LinkedIn
4. Certifications

1. Expensive
2. For free trial, still requires mode of payment

Paula
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Enhancing Learning Experiences with Pluralsight

As a company, we use the Pluralsight platform to create learning paths for onboarding new employees and continue the learning experience for existing employees. This enables us to identify areas to encourage a learning culture and support employee development.

I appreciate the constant notification of updates to course material and enhancements. It displays the dedication Pluralsight has in providing updated material in a fast past field and in turn helps me to communicate with the users to ensure they are aware of updates beneficial to their needs.

The staff is quick in response time and displays an earnest interest in helping our company focus on where we want to be in with our Learning and Development platform.

Avantages

The software provides an easy tool to identify learning paths for our employees and tailor them to the level of the employee's experience. It is well organized, easy to navigate and allows the employee access for continuous learning at their own pace. It also provides them with access to other areas of development outside of their current roles.

We appreciate the analytics that allows us the opportunity to evaluate the progress and effort put forth in the usage of the product. We also appreciate the available tools to identify skill levels.

We appreciate the new content that is continually being added and the visibility as to when the courses were created.

Inconvénients

Using Pluralsight has been a good experience for our company and we haven't encountered any unfavorable aspects when working with the software.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 06/08/2022

Pluralsight for your skill development and much more

Avantages

1.Course content were managed properly.
2.It has facility to communicate with trainer through chat box.
3.Trainers who posted the online courses on Pluralsight are very much professional in their field.

Inconvénients

Should add FAQ in each course content so that learner will have the answers to their question while learning.

Les meilleures alternatives à Pluralsight Skills

Udemy Business

Skillshare for Teams

George
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/11/2021

Simple Review

The platform is very well organized. you can bookmark courses and it remembers where you left off the next time you log in. The downloaded material for coding along with the instructors making the learning process very interesting.

Avantages

the vast library of videos with all sorts of technology from different sources. Courses in English with subtitles, in some courses, but very well spoken. The uniform sound for starting and finishing a module. The system to earn badges as per achievements accomplished. The ability to take an IQ test and assess where you are, in terms of the skills you need and the summary that helps identify what to strengthen.

Inconvénients

The price could be a bit lower for individuals, beginners who are not sure that programming is their path in life.

Jacek
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 19/12/2019

Gives competitive edge to my career

Listening to the courses gave me inspiration as well as great tips that often helped me reach highier levels of my career as a Software Engineer.

Avantages

Knowledge is easily accessible through high quality content.

Inconvénients

Leaves me a bit without a tool to plan long term - I used OneNote and Evernote for few years to keep track of past/in-progress/planned courses - I've given up a bit and got used to Channels - although they get a bit hard to use after exceeding 20-30 items on a list.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 19/05/2020

Good Software

I have managed to upgrade my skills and track my progress

Avantages

The features that I love most are:
- Skills Assessment - which is a test that you take when beginning a study path and you can take again along the way to assess your progress.

Inconvénients

It is very difficult to manage different learning paths

Neil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 19/12/2019

Quality tech courses for everyone

Have been using it for years and have learned a lot

Avantages

The download and learning check features

Inconvénients

Most courses are entry level, I would like more advanced/specialized courses

Aram
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 04/03/2020

Great Learning Platform for People working in Technology

Overall, I have had great experience with the Pluralsight content and I think all software teams will benefit from doing their courses

Avantages

I like the variety of the content related to software and programming. They also publish new content on newly released technologies and trending ones pretty much on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, if you are looking for deep-dive learning in particular concepts like software architecture, specially more modern architectures, you will find there are gaps in the content

Aniket
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 25/07/2021

Review for Pluralsight

Overall it's a good platform to learn and enhance your skills. Recommended.

Avantages

It has a wide variety of courses and some of the trainers are just amazing, the slides and animations are very easy to understand. It also have skill test with quality questions to test your knowledge.

Inconvénients

The subscription price is on the higher side. Also there is no code editor to practice coding. They could have their own inbuilt code-editor.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 19/12/2019

Best Way to Learn on the Go!

Avantages

I love the portability! I can access Pluralsight everywhere I go; on my phone, tablet, and on web browsers. I enjoy many of the features, my favorite one being that I can download the course onto my devices. Pluralsight is an amazing study tool, I've passed two certification exams thanks to the great courses!

Inconvénients

I wish that there was an auto-play option for web browsers.

Gilbert
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/12/2019

Content well organized

Overall my experience with PluralSight has been very positive.

Avantages

I really enjoy the ease of use of the PluralSight Web Site interface. That allows me to quickly search courses and add them to a Custom created Learning Channel. The course content is well organized and well broken up into manageable sections.

Inconvénients

I have been fortunate that only a few courses the presenters audio was sort of difficult to make out. I had to turn on Close Captioning. One thing that I have noticed a little, that would definitely quickly cause me concern is not having available the latest content.

Graham
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 26/11/2019

Great Tool for Training

Avantages

Ease of navigation and the quality of the courses if great. It is a valuable tool for helping to train staff or letting them grow their knowledge in technical areas of interest.

Inconvénients

More Google management courses or healthcare IT related courses would be appreciated.

Nidhi
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Publié le 05/09/2021

E-learning at it's best with Pluralsight Skills

Sharpen the skills using Pluralsight

Avantages

Excellent content, course categorization based on path, works best when videos are downloaded offline.

Inconvénients

Crashes online if browser speed is weak and buffers the content. Pricing can be reduced.

Karla
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 19/12/2019

Great source to learn several skills

Avantages

I love that we can search for different topics, whether is soft skills or technical skills. There are basic trainings to understand the new technologies and concepts.

Inconvénients

It lacks some specialized technical skills that my team could benefit from .

Louis
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 19/12/2019

I recommend pluralsight as resource for training, reference and refresh.

Avantages

Convenient, easy to use and diverse relevant topics available. Can create and recommend course tracks to colleagues.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the progress tracking goes wonky but not often and I have a suspicion its due to some condition that sometimes affects relation between the tablet mobile application and web access.

Reach Proficiency Speedily with Pluralsight

Pluralsight has been great. I tend to watch at least a couple videos a week. Sometimes I have to brush up on old skills, learn new skills for my job, or look ahead at skills I may one day put to use.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to get to the topics I need to learn. Most of the time at my job, I have projects and deadlines that I am actively working towards, so being able to learn what I need when I need is a must.

Inconvénients

While it's easy to get at great educational videos, it could be nice in some cases to have additional functionality. For example, when learning a new frontend framework or technique, it could be advantageous to be able to edit code examples from within the site. That may be well beyond the scope of Pluralsight, and perhaps wouldn't make sense due to the breadth of content, but is something that could certainly be beneficial.

Maurice
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Publié le 19/12/2019

Great tool to remain up to date

My self training is gaining in speed and accurancy. Only issue is that i could loose myself training to learn everything. Struggling to remain focused on my field.

Avantages

We can planify the skills required for our next trought the IQ role tools

Inconvénients

Have to pay for it. But it worth it!
Took me a year to sepnd the money but i m happy about my decision

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

A great team PDP tool for IT Business

Pluralsight has given my team the necessary tools to give their PDP the boost it needed to keep track of progression and development of their technical skills

Excellent Team Tracking features
IQ tests help give a sense of teams current capabilities and give progression to their learning paths
New Role IQ helps specifically to give a complete path to the specialization of team members
Courses are well developed and created

Inconvénients

Some courses are very old and teaching stuff that is no longer best practices or standards
Courses are only technical maybe some soft skill courses like communication and leadership would give the platform the perfect experience.
For technical courses design is also not very developed making the platform only for software developers

Shelby
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

What a Fantastic Tool

Avantages

The library of content, features list, and the fact that many of the courses meet requirements for certification is a phenomenal benefit. I would highly recommend Pluralsight to any organization looking for training options for staff.

Inconvénients

As with many mature softwares, maybe a bit too feature rich, but in no way a concern!

Hala
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

awesome online courses

it's a great experience, and I love the RoleIQ tests

Avantages

Very efficient and helpful courses, grouped in paths which lead you to professionality

Inconvénients

the cost of the subscription a little bit expensive, I would be happy if you make projects and interactive courses available as free trails to normal subscriptions

Sagar
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Good Content

I have been using it to learn Scikit-learn for machine learning and I used few tips and tricks in my projects.

Avantages

The tutors are really good and you can choose between Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced courses.

Inconvénients

It lacks functionalities like bookmarks in the middle of the video as Udemy has.

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Pluralsight Review

Software Development.

Avantages

I like the fact that I get to learn many software skills through pluralsight.

Inconvénients

As much as I am likely to recommend pluralsight, there are some very boring courses on it.

Kenneth
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Feedback

I really enjoy the interface and the continuous updates to the training.

Avantages

Very user friendly and can find some much information that is applicable in the IT world.

Inconvénients

Costs. It is really good but not cost effective.

Good tool for learning

Avantages

It's easy to use and there are a lot of different paths that can be followed. Most of the videos are very informative and there are paths that can be followed to help improve your skills. My favorite thing about the software is that it offers both hard and soft skill courses, so I can develop both my technical and nontechnical skills

Inconvénients

I wish there was more of the interactive lessons. Especially related to coding, personally I don't think watching videos is as effective as working through problems alongside the video.

Sebastien
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Publié le 27/08/2019

Great learning and sel improvement tool for programmers

Great experience, courses are very thorough and comprehensive and easy to follow.

Avantages

Great selection of topics, better structure for learning languages and computer science oriented tools than linkedin learning for example

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything yet that I did not like with Pluralsight, maybe the search feature could be a little more user friendly?

105 avis