Avis clients sur Hubstaff

4,6
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Hubstaff

Que les entreprises mettent en place une nouvelle équipe ou qu'elles cherchent un meilleur moyen de gérer les employés, Hubstaff a tout ce qu'il faut pour gérer les équipes en toute confiance. Grâce à cette solution innovante et...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 17/11/2023

Meilleur logiciel de surveillance

Avantages

Hubstaff permet de facturer, de surveiller les employés même à distance

Inconvénients

Hubstaff n'a pas d'inconvénients selon mon expérience mais le prix est élevé

Pinhas
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 10/01/2024

Logiciel de gestion du temps

Avantages

Tres simple a utilisé au quotidien pour tout les entreprises

Inconvénients

Difficile de gerer la paie avec les options limité

Ashish
Ashish
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 01/06/2022

The best Employee Monitoring Software in Market for Remote Employees

It was a great experience, the software is scalable and affordable. It only adds cost upon usage which is critical.

Avantages

As a company with lots of employees working remotely for us, we need strong software to monitor employees' performance and act according to the efficiency analysis. Its best feature is idle time management which helps you know if some employee is sitting idle.

Inconvénients

Customer support is delayed a bit. We sometimes faced problems with Windows computers, this is somewhere Hubstaff needs to work it more user-friendly for Windows.

Les meilleures alternatives à Hubstaff

Roldan
Roldan
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 27/03/2022

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Avantages

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

Inconvénients

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs.

We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Répondu le 29/03/2022
Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/02/2024

Avoid at all costs

Miserable.
Trying to communicate with internet only, software as a service companies is always difficult. These guys even more so.

Great at time tracking.
Lousy with continuous charges when canceled or non use.

Inconvénients

Canceled my account and they kept charging me

Gabriela
Gabriela
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/11/2023

Hubstaff monitors productivity and remote report integration

It is a program that monitors the time and productivity of remote teams and individuals. It offers features such as time accuracy, job monitoring with screenshot collection, project management tools and web-based time sheets. It is very helpful to the user. Its tone is friendly, and its narratives and studies are helpful for decision making.

Avantages

What attracts me most about the product in question is the remote group collaboration, which supports conversation and coordination among members. It facilitates work distribution, progress control and document sharing. There are many types of reports that expose employee capacity, program costs and customer billing. These documents can be customized and exported, which supports personnel management and other tasks. Its use in mobile allows workers to track time, GPS tracking and position at the time they work remotely, this can be beneficial for employees in the sector.

Inconvénients

The degree of intrusion and monitoring associated with functions such as screenshots and constant control of the distribution between work and personal life can generate doubts, and the price can be a major drawback for micro-sized companies, due to the fact that it is based on a subscription.

Arman

Publié le 02/02/2020

Delivers on the promise

When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

Avantages

The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Inconvénients

I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

Toggl Track

Pourquoi choisir Hubstaff

Hubstaff has more features and better fit for our purposes.

Logiciel antérieur

Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Hubstaff has more features and better fit for our purposes.
Dejan
Dejan
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 29/07/2019

Productivity booster

It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Avantages

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Inconvénients

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Répondu le 05/08/2019
Jisselle
Jisselle
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 04/11/2020

I have used Hubstaff for over 2 years

I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

Avantages

I like that it comes with the integrated time doctor, detailed reports for the team activity & productivity, as well as the recruitment Hubstaff Talent platform, I'd say it's the best remote hiring platform. Have found many employees from there.

Inconvénients

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

TimeCamp, Monitask et Clockify

Pourquoi choisir Hubstaff

The freelancer platform was better. Upwork is too costly to post jobs.

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Hubstaff Talent & Task Manager.
Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 02/08/2019

Awesome tool to track productivity

Avantages

This is by far the most robust time tracking software I've ever tested. I love the screenshot taking feature and how easy is to create new tasks

Inconvénients

I don't like that the pricing model is not per user, so let's say you have 6 employees you need to get the 10 employees plan instead of adding just one additional user.

Hi Luis,
Thanks for the feedback!

It is great to hear that you are enjoying software and screenshot feature.

In regards to the pricing model we understand that our current pricing model may not fit everyone which is why we are adding a per user plan shortly.

Répondu le 05/08/2019
Mohit
Mohit

Publié le 04/02/2021

Tracking progress of candidates and project with their daily activities.

Avantages

This was the most usable product for my team in the lockdown period. We have successfully managed the team remotely in the whole lockdown period.
The time tracking and screenshots of the screen is a most useful feature.

Inconvénients

It removes the collaboration of the basecamp app.
It is having a difference in time calculation of candidate and admin (as received multiple complaints from the team).

Time Doctor

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Cost of integration and a lesser understanding of the product.
Amir
Amir
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 02/06/2022

Amazing product and even more amazing support team

Avantages

It was a perfect fit for us as we have teams in 3 different locations (all remote) and their tools give us an eagle eye view of everything that is going on.
I used to use a competitor of theirs a few years ago and when I tried out Hubstaff, noticed they are leaps and bounds above them.
Service second to none. Chat 24-7-365, respond in under a minute and 9/10 resolve your issues on the spot.

Inconvénients

Seriously cant think of a flaw at this juncture

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello Amir, thank you for taking the time out of your day, in order to leave us this review.

I just wanted to provide a little correction, to make it clear for other customers, our live chat is available 24 hours a day over the weekdays. We provide support over email during the weekends.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this review and we hope you will carry on having a productive and enjoyable experience using the platform.

Répondu le 06/06/2022
Eberechi

Publié le 19/07/2020

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Avantages

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

Inconvénients

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

Répondu le 31/01/2022
Benjamín
Benjamín
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Publié le 25/03/2019

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Avantages

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Inconvénients

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Lady Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 01/01/2023

Unlock Efficiency & Maximize Productivity with Hubstaff Software!

Yes, I have had a great experience with Hubstaff. It is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use management tools that I have ever used. The web-based dashboard makes it very simple to track employee hours, projects, tasks, and more in one central location. Additionally, the reporting capabilities make it easy to review progress and identify areas of improvement. The customer service team has also been very helpful and responsive to my questions. All-in-all, Hubstaff is a great tool that I would highly recommend.

Avantages

My team really appreciated the intuitive user interface and easy to understand features of this software. We found it very helpful in streamlining our workflow and making tasks easier to complete. Additionally, we liked that the software was highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it according to our specific needs. Furthermore, the customer support team was available 24/7 which provided us with great peace of mind. Overall, we found this software to be a great solution for our business needs.

Inconvénients

The pricing of the software is on the high side, and some of the features appear to be a bit advanced for my needs. Additionally, I find the interface difficult to navigate and understand at times.

Le-an Lai
Le-an Lai
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 17/09/2018

Great for online teams

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Avantages

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Inconvénients

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Répondu le 24/09/2018
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 15/12/2018

Accuracy is the Key!

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Avantages

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Inconvénients

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Publié le 31/07/2020

No Reason To Change

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

Avantages

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

Inconvénients

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Répondu le 31/01/2022
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 05/07/2022

Good time tracking software

Avantages

Good features. Highly recommend to business owners who want to boost their employees' productivity.

Inconvénients

Some privacy concerns as a user. Since it screen caps your screen from time to time

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so pleased to hear you highly recommend Hubstaff to boost employees' productivity. We are always striving to be the best in this space, and the best for our customers... So to hear that you're happy with what we have to offer - Well, you just made our day!

Regarding your concern about screenshots, I would like to let you know that you can enable your system's notification settings to know if screenshots are being taken.

When the screenshot notification setting is enabled on the desktop application, a pop-up will show every time it captures your screen, depending on your app's preferences setting. You can read more about it in our support article here: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-do-i-know-if-screenshots-are-being-taken/

If you still have concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you!

Hope this helps! Have a lovely day!

Répondu le 25/07/2022
Esther
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 16/03/2020

Best time tracking software for businesses

We've been using Hubstaff for a few years now, and it's the best time tracking software I've come across. It tracks all our employee's hours, activity levels and takes 3 screenshots every 10 minutes so you can look more carefully into your employees' performance if necessary. They also recently introduced badges which are awarded if someone has consistently high activity levels, which is also motivating for employees. They also offer a billing section which we don't use but is useful for businesses who pay employees per hour.

Avantages

The best part is that the software downloads onto your PC and runs in the background with minimum interference. If you stop working, it will record idle time and ask you f you want to keep the idle time as work time or not - which is really useful. Another stellar feature is that it tracks activity levels. If an employee's activity levels are low, you get an email with a screenshot of their screenshot showing what they were doing at that time.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything we don't like.

Réponse de Hubstaff

It is great to hear that you are enjoying Hubstaff,
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Répondu le 25/03/2020
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 27/11/2018

My review

My experience has been fine with Hubstaff. I do wish it integrated with payment processors easier. Our company uses JustWorks, PayPal, etc. to pay employees and they have to manually enter the time from Hubstaff to calculate how much they earn.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to track projects and prove my activity level is high enough. I also like how you can see if your employer tracks URLs, apps, or Screenshots in case something sensitive is on there (for example, a screenshot of you talking about someone else at the company or bank password).

Inconvénients

I do not like the UI at all on the mac app. It is dated and does not even show the start button if the window is too small. I also do not like the idea of tracking URLs, apps, and screenshots, though I understand why a company would want to. I prefer review of an employee be done upon their performance on what they should be doing and trust them with the rest. Although if an employee breaks their trust, then I understand tracking them more.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hey Daniel, great points. We also believe in trust and don't recommend an employer solely depend on Hubstaff to measure performance. Nothing can replace open communication and thoughtful feedback, so activity scores alone and other tracking measurements should be a piece of a larger system of evaluation of performance.

Répondu le 29/11/2018
Patricia
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 15/02/2022

Hubstaff is a great payroll tool for small businesses and beyond

Best one we have used so far

Avantages

The software does a great job of integrating users in tasks to be completed as well as tracking their time on the computer.

Inconvénients

More than once the system has not allowed users to clock in their time and it has to be manually input by management. Also the time tracking cannot be customized to your payout schedule.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for providing us with this detailed review about our current offerings.

Working on different tasks and allowing time tracking on various devices for those is one of the main aspects of our application, and we are always looking at ways to improve our offering, in that regard. We are happy to hear that you are happy with what we currently provide.

Regarding the issues that you've had in the past, in terms of team members being unable to clock in time, there could be a number of different reasons for that to be the case.

The best thing to do, when this situation arises, is to get in touch with our support team - either via live chat through the www.hubstaff.com website, or via email on [email protected], in order for us to troubleshoot the issue for you and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Our live chat team is available for support 24 hours a day, over the weekdays, and response to emails typically takes less than a business day.

Répondu le 24/02/2022
Arianna Maouna
Arianna Maouna

Publié le 26/09/2018

Make remote work possible with Hubstaff

My organization is trying to reduce cost by letting employees work remotely. This is also to allow us to hire talent not just from our country but to all parts of the world as well. Through Hubstaff, it makes managing people easier because there is transparency. Hubstaff's ability to track time, measure activity level and take screenshots of what the workers are actually doing have helped us achieve our business goals.

Avantages

At first I thought it would be impossible to work with a group of people living from different parts of the country. But through Hubstaff, it allowed me to manage these people with the Task Management tool, easily and accurately measure their productivity level, and at the same time, see what they have been working on with the Screen Capture feature.

Inconvénients

My only concern with Hubstaff, or any product for that matter, is the cost. Everything that offers good quality service really comes at a price, and I think Hubstaff has given me that. My organization has been using Hubstaff for over 3 years now and we are still and will continue to use it for years to come.

Goma
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 18/05/2023

Efficient and Effective, Yet Privacy Considerations Exist

Avantages

As a user of Hubstaff, I find the software to be a reliable and efficient tool for managing my team and tracking our time. The automatic time tracking feature eliminates the need for manual entry and ensures accurate recording of work hours, making payroll and invoicing processes smoother. The GPS tracking functionality has been particularly useful for remote workers, allowing me to stay updated on their location and optimize resource allocation.

Inconvénients

One concern is the potential perception of intrusiveness due to the monitoring features offered by the software. Some employees feel uncomfortable with the level of monitoring provided.Another consideration is that Hubstaff's extensive features may not be necessary or suitable for all types of businesses. Smaller teams or organizations with a more flexible work structure might find the software to be too robust for their needs. Implementing and managing the software could increase administrative overhead, which may not be worth the benefits for certain companies.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 11/02/2021

Now even newbie freelancers can land a gig thanks to Hub spot

My overall experience has been nothing less than a blessing because I had almost lost hope to work as a freelancer because of the huge competition on platforms like upwork which resulted in no job for the first couple of months but as soon as I joined hubspot it all changed for me.

Avantages

What I liked the most about this software is the fact that despite of the ever growing competition in the freelancing industry hub spot is still giving every freelancer a chance to prove their worth

Inconvénients

To be honest there’s literally nothing I dislike about this software but I would say that it could be even more better if they gave freelancers an option to attach their certificates and portfolio.

Hi Ahmed!
Thanks for your feedback and your kind words!
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the platform!
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

Répondu le 15/02/2021