Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Copper

Copper est un CRM (Customer Relationship Management) facile à utiliser pour les petites et moyennes entreprises qui ont besoin d'un meilleur moyen de gérer leurs leads et de développer les relations avec leurs clients. Si vous...

En savoir plus

pascal
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

pascal leonet

Avantages

extraction des donnees filtres intuitifs et ergonomie top

Inconvénients

beug et probleme de traduction des items anglais francais

Scott

Publié le 01/07/2020

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Avantages

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Copper

I kept losing track of my conversations and follow up actions.

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Salesforce clunky, very expensive and the team hated it. As a small business we didn't use 30% of it. Pipedrive was ok, but very simple and seemed to suit a very small team. It lacked multiple pipelines and didnt have the integration to Gsuite that Copper provided. Hubspot free was very simple and the full paid version of hubspot was super expensive. I didn't need the marketing features at all. Copper also had a better user experience and gsuite integration.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

The ONLY Fully-Integrated CRM Solution for Google Workspace

Our small business has been a Copper client for the last 2-3 years and we have been incredibly happy with the Copper CRM product and the team that supports it. As our business grows, so do our CRM needs.

Copper has been able to fulfill each of these needs as they arise, often from regular updates on their product roadmap. It's almost like Copper has been "inside our head" and developed exactly what we needed prior to us asking.

@TeamCopper - Great job listening to your clients in the community and actually developing your product to suit our needs. This is what encouraged us to sign a 5-year agreement with you!

Avantages

Full functionality within Google Workspace plug-in (Gmail, Calendar). Ability to pull a list view of Opportunities, Leads, etc and update individual records without leaving the screen (HUGE time-saver).

Inconvénients

Import function needs work in the area of duplicate management and add/ overwrite tags. Third-party integration with Zapier makes this seamless but can add unnecessary expenses.

Zoho CRM, Insightly et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Copper

Eat your heart out, Salesforce. Copper just packed your lunch! If you are looking for a robust CRM/ lead management/ marketing suite that has all the lipstick but WITHOUT the Dev cost of Salesforce et al, then you need to try Copper. We did. And we couldn't be happier. Just try it. You won't regret it.

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Copper was the robust, affordable solution to our growing CRM needs. Without the Dev cost.

Les meilleures alternatives à Copper

Josh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 01/08/2022

A great CRM for a small to mid-sized company

Copper has been a great experience overall. Their Customer Success Managers are the most helpful, prompt and friendly people whenever there's a hiccup with Copper. The price per user is a bit expensive

Avantages

What I like most about Copper is its built-in connectivity to all things Google. Auto-logging calendared events, easily adding files to records from our Google Drive, using the Copper add-on to easily push data out to Google Sheets and then Google Data Studio...it's great.

Inconvénients

I believe Copper needs to focus on tightening up existing features before rolling out new features to compete with other platforms. There's a delicate balance between building new things and maintaining what already exists and I feel that sometimes their focus is too dedicated towards building new.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 13/08/2022

Manual, labor-intensive software with bunch of bugs

Very poor. I made a mistake buying this, but you are not entitled to a refund even if you didn't use it at all. And if you ask, customer support won't give you the courtesy of a response.

I don't get why one wouldn't just buy one of the many alternatives out there if you really need something. Or, honestly, just use a notepad.

Looks simple.
Not bad looking.
Lots of documentation.

Inconvénients

Very expensive for what it is. This is a manual and labor-intensive piece of software that doesn't add much vs just using pen & paper. Between gmail, calendar, and a free tool called todoist, there just isn't much reason to pay the big annual fee.

Not only did it not have much use, it actually detracted from my life. A buggy plugin to Gmail that blew up some of my windows with a senselessly repeating 'copper' icon, an insanely annoying notification for every time someone reads an email that is completely non-obvious how to turn off, a buggy API to my drip marketing campaign tool that added friction to my life. In other words, Copper is a tool you pay money in order for it to detract from your life.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 02/06/2022

Awesome tool for startups!

Avantages

I like the fact that it was user-friendly and helped me to ramp up our sales operations fast.

Inconvénients

Maybe the fact that their lead gen capabilities were not so good.

Robert

Publié le 03/02/2022

Not the standard CRM / Project Tracking

We use Copper to manager our existing customers. We do not add new customers often, just account management really. We also use it to track commercial projects. It's two completely different uses. We use Opportunities as commercial projects. It would be nice if People/Companies could be segmented as different types with different visible fields. We group a lot of fields and have to toggle open/close based on the type of person being entered.

Avantages

Our company uses the Google Suite of apps so integration with our current setup was extremely easy. We had a single implementation person assigned to our account and she was extremely helpful and responsive. Also the customization options were very useful.

Inconvénients

The canned reports were not useful to us. We had to build our own through Google Analytics. However the Copper team have recently been upgrading their reports, with the ability to create custom reports now. It's much better.

Pourquoi passer à Copper

The integration with Google is what sold it to us.
Kayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 03/02/2022

Simple, Powerful Start-up CRM

We use copper as a CRM tool, a pipelining tool for fundraising, an ATS (applicant tracking system) for hiring, and a task management system for customer support.

Avantages

Copper is a fantastic CRM for startups leveraging Gmail that want seamless integration and an intuitive UI. Pricing is affordable in early plans, enabling startups to leverage Copper in their earliest days.

Inconvénients

The brand needs a revamp – there are so many muted color, bland CRM tools. Copper *feels* like a fresher experience, and I wish their brand matched that new feeling.

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Seamless integration, accessible price, reliable product.
Terry
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 02/02/2022

easy to use, decent value

Good. The support is good. I havent taken enough time to really understand how to maximize it.

Avantages

Easy to get started. Easy to import. Easy to learn with good documentation.

Inconvénients

Not being able to have an attachment to a group email. No SMS tracking. Appointment reminders are email. There has to be a better way. It is pretty expensive when you add in the cost of gSuite, per seat.

Chandan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 30/08/2022

Power your Sales pipeline

Avantages

The tool has feature to send our mailers from CRM itself and at the same time we can track it. The CRM provides powerful insights to management on pipeline.

Inconvénients

The UI of mailers while sending mails to Organization's not using gmail needs to configured more accurately.

Sebastian
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/09/2022

Friendly, but not easy to integrate, and not easy to manage workflows

Avantages

Extremely easy to use and friendly.
Good tracking of the information (Gmail extension is great, interactions, tasks, etc).
Easy to customize

Inconvénients

No direct integration with other tools (ej. Power BI)
Not friendly at all to export information
No workflows (pricing, etc)

Marc-Antoine
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Publié le 16/08/2021

Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management

Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

Avantages

As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features.

It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful!

The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

Inconvénients

I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

Janna
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 02/04/2020

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Avantages

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Inconvénients

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Copper

Mailchimp was really just my email list and I couldn't use it as a proper CRM to keep track of leads and projects, etc.

Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Syncing to gmail automatically.
Jaimee
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 20/02/2020

Copper

Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Avantages

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Inconvénients

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Pourquoi choisir Copper

If you have ever used ACT, you will understand why.

Act!

Réponse de Copper

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Répondu le 26/02/2020
Jacqueline
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 21/02/2020

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Avantages

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Inconvénients

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

TOP PRODUCER, BoomTown et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Copper

Contactually really only kept you nurturing leads but didn't incorporate pipeline management along with transaction and data management effectively.

Contactually

Pourquoi passer à Copper

The amount of features and intuitive layout of the program was easily the most scalable as we grow, and the best value monetarily as well!

Réponse de Copper

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Répondu le 03/03/2020
Dulce
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 04/08/2021

Amazing CRM!

Overall very happy with this software. Didn’t need any training at all as it’s very intuitive and easy to work with.

Avantages

It is very user friendly, loads quickly and can be used on the go. I love that there’s an app that works smoothly on my iPhone and iPad. This makes us super easy to work on the go or to be able to access info when away from the office. I also love the copper extension that allows me to see if my clients have opened up our emails (it lists each date and time it was opened)

Inconvénients

The only issue I have is that the Copper extension (not the software itself) sometimes marks an email as being read if I open it to link it to an opportunity. Not a big deal, I can usually rule out the “read” notification right after the email was sent because I know it was me. Any other reads are ones our customers triggered when they opened the email.
I also wish that the mobile app allowed you to view the customers numbers without having to select the “phone” or “call” option.

Publié le 12/08/2018

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

Avantages

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite.

I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution.

I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Inconvénients

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Publié le 13/08/2021

Copper for Small Business

I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

Avantages

1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales.
2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call.
3. cloud based, can be done anywhere
4. Task managment
5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

Inconvénients

1. Can't same attachments for emails.
2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible).
3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

Pourquoi choisir Copper

IT person at company wanted to switch.

QuickBooks Time
Drew
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 17/09/2019

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Avantages

Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Inconvénients

Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

Pourquoi choisir Copper

Company was growing and needed a better CRM

Freshdesk

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Gmail integration and cost.

Réponse de Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

Répondu le 19/09/2019
Luis Manuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 17/06/2020

Copper nos ahorra tiempo

La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Avantages

La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Inconvénients

Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

Pourquoi choisir Copper

NO tenia soporte ni acompanamieto

Microsoft Power BI

Pourquoi passer à Copper

El tiempo y los costos de implementacion y fue la principal opccion y la integracion con Gsuite
Phil
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Publié le 11/08/2021

Sales for Organic Maple Syrup

Great tool for the price and for a team.

Avantages

A very essential tool, pretty easy to use for Sales CRM.

Inconvénients

Lots of features are not needed for the basic sale of a grocery product.
Would like to link a People of a Company to be the Companies Primary Contact. so there is only one entry for that in the Company.
Wish saved files could be viewed and not just downloaded.

HubSpot Marketing Hub et Insightly

Pourquoi choisir Copper

Copper (Prosperworks) is much better.

Results CRM

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Better team integration. Better Gmail intergration.
  • Secteur d'activité : Politique publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 01/11/2018

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Avantages

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Inconvénients

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work.

Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Publié le 12/08/2021

I really like Copper

For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

Avantages

The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done.

Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

Inconvénients

These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

Zoho CRM, Insightly et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Copper

It was the best UI, Google integrated, flexible one of what we looked at.
Allison

Publié le 06/10/2020

Copper - CRM

Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Avantages

Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Inconvénients

There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 09/10/2020

Basic CRM

Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Avantages

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Inconvénients

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Pourquoi choisir Copper

I stop using Office 365 and switched to Google Apps.

558 avis