Avis clients sur Copper

4,4
Note globale
Avis

4,4
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Copper

Copper est un CRM (Customer Relationship Management) facile à utiliser pour les petites et moyennes entreprises qui ont besoin d'un meilleur moyen de gérer leurs leads et de développer les relations avec leurs clients. Si vous...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Rapport qualité-prix
4,1
Fonctionnalités
4,1
Simplicité
4,5
Support client
4,3

Parcourir les avis sur Copper

582 avis sur 582
Classer par :
Carlos
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 20/08/2023

Meuilleur CRM rapport qualité-prix

Avantages

Pour moi le meuilleur CMR. Très facile d'utilisateur et l'interface utilisateur est très intuitive et la gestion des leads est très faile

Inconvénients

Durant ces années d'utilisation, je n'ai pas trouvé de probléme mageur sur ce logiciel juste que l'intégration est un peu limité à certains outil d'automatisation

pascal
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 02/02/2022

pascal leonet

Avantages

extraction des donnees filtres intuitifs et ergonomie top

Inconvénients

beug et probleme de traduction des items anglais francais

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 18/10/2023

Logiciels CRM

Avantages

Pour moi, c'est le meilleur CRM. Très convivial, avec une interface utilisateur intuitive et une gestion des leads facile.

Inconvénients

Je n'ai rencontré aucun problème majeur avec ce logiciel, juste une limitation d'intégration avec certains outils d'automatisation.

Les meilleures alternatives à Copper

Pascal
Pascal
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 23/10/2023

Logiciel de suivi commercial

Avantages

très facile à utiliser avec une gestion intuitive de l'interface

Inconvénients

Juste une limitation d'intégration avec certains outils d'autorisation

Samuel Codjo
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 13/11/2023

Logiciel de gestion immobilière

Avantages

Ce logiciel facilite la gestion des contacts, la gestion des leads,le suivi des ventes, l'activation des ventes, l'accélération des ventes, l'automatisation des forces de ventes et facilite également la publicité.

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel ne regorge aucun inconvénients car son utilisation est très appropriée aux utilisateurs.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 25/02/2020

Great CRM for Gmail users

Avantages

It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Inconvénients

The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

Alternatives envisagées 

Pipedrive

Pourquoi choisir Copper 

Recommendation of a friend.

Logiciel antérieur 

Trello

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Gmail integration

Réponse de Copper

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

Répondu le 03/03/2020
Jaimee
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 20/02/2020

Copper

Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Avantages

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Inconvénients

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Alternatives envisagées 

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Copper 

If you have ever used ACT, you will understand why.

Logiciel antérieur 

Act!

Réponse de Copper

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Répondu le 26/02/2020
Nathan
Nathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
1
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
4
Support client
1

1
Publié le 05/02/2021

OK product. TERRIBLE customer service. DECEPTIVE cancellation policy

OK product. Terrible company to do business with. Avoid.

Avantages

Attractive, easy to use, with good G-Suite integration.

Inconvénients

Labyrinthian cancellation process with UI designed to lead users as far away from a successful cancellation as possible. No confirmations of cancellation in UI or emailed. No user viewable record of cancellation.

I was billed for 10 months after I thought I cancelled. When I tried to login after noticing the charges, I was unable to even after attempting to reset my password (No user exists).

I explained the situation to customer service and they reset my account and told me they weren't able to discuss refunds for the past 10 months until I processed another cancellation on my reset account.

I did so and was billed AGAIN two days later. When I contact customer service, they said that per their policy, not only was that charge valid, but that I would be charged AGAIN next month before charges stopped. When I asked about a refund for the past 10 months, they said that I should have cancelled and when I said that I did, they said prove it. I told them that their system does not generate cancellation emails and they said that per company policy, they would provide no refunds without proof of cancellation. PROOF THAT DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE THERE IS NO RECORD OF CANCELLATION EMAILED TO YOU OR AVAILABLE IN THE APP.

Réponse de Copper

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. As a result of your feedback here and on other sites, and as a result of similar feedback from others, we have taken significant steps to improve as follows:

1. We hired a new VP of Customer Success, who took this problem on immediately.
2. He instituted 3 additional renewal email reminders: 90 days, 45 days, and 30 days before renewal
3. If the email reminder bounces due to account ownership changes, we assign the case to a Success Manager to track down the current owner to ensure the renewal notices are delivered
4. We adjust the renewal period not to start until we have confirmation that the account owner has been notified.
5. We rewrote our terms of service to make our policies more clear
6. We worked with support to provide clearer instructions on how to cancel an account.
7. We increased our support staff by 50% to make it easier for customers to get in touch.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Répondu le 12/07/2021
Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 03/02/2022

Not the standard CRM / Project Tracking

We use Copper to manager our existing customers. We do not add new customers often, just account management really. We also use it to track commercial projects. It's two completely different uses. We use Opportunities as commercial projects. It would be nice if People/Companies could be segmented as different types with different visible fields. We group a lot of fields and have to toggle open/close based on the type of person being entered.

Avantages

Our company uses the Google Suite of apps so integration with our current setup was extremely easy. We had a single implementation person assigned to our account and she was extremely helpful and responsive. Also the customization options were very useful.

Inconvénients

The canned reports were not useful to us. We had to build our own through Google Analytics. However the Copper team have recently been upgrading their reports, with the ability to create custom reports now. It's much better.

Alternatives envisagées 

Dynamics 365

Pourquoi passer à Copper

The integration with Google is what sold it to us.
Allison
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
3
Support client
4

5
Publié le 06/10/2020

Copper - CRM

Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Avantages

Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Inconvénients

There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

Sam
Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
2
Fonctionnalités
1
Simplicité
3
Support client
2

2
Publié le 02/05/2019

Basic CRM, looking for automated workflows, look elsewhere!

Copper is our CRM and is only used for our sales team. Our products are a mobile app and website that generate leads that go into Copper in which our sales team is able to qualify and view all communication with prospects and move them along the appropriate pipeline.

One of the main problems that Copper solves for us is integrating with Slack and their mobile app to update us real-time of new leads. Also, a nice feature of Copper is their integration with G Suite (since Copper is a Google Product), that keeps track of all communication with each prospect.

From a more technical perspective, Copper has a quite robust API that allows us to connect our mobile app attribution platform, Slack, PostgresSQL, and chatbot Intercom.

Avantages

One of the main benefits of Copper is real-time reports. We are able to breakdown won and lost revenue amongst our sales team and also account for projected sales revenue based on the opportunities in the pipeline and the expected close rate of those opportunities.

Copper has automated actions that allow us to move prospects through pipelines effectively. We set automated reminders and tasks for opportunities based on their pipeline and stage within the pipeline. These reminders and tasks are also emailed and sent as a push notification to each respective lead owner.Copper has automated actions that allow us to move prospects through pipelines effectively. We set automated reminders and tasks for opportunities based on their pipeline and stage within the pipeline. These reminders and tasks are also emailed and sent as a push notification to each respective lead owner.

We are a big fan of the Copper newsletters. They provide a clear roadmap of what to expect from them from a product development standpoint and what to expect next. Their emails are easy to digest, and optimized for mobile. Also, they ask for user input that has been integrated into their roadmap.

Inconvénients

While Copper has a quite robust API, they do not have any webhook receiver URLs. In order to effectively communicate data between Copper and another platform is through a paid Zapier account or Tray.io.

Automated actions are nice, but the work flow automations are extremely limited. We are not able to send users automated emails, push notifications when they enter a new stage of a pipeline.

More direct integrations with messaging services - transactional + marketing email services, push notification platforms, chat services.

Alternatives envisagées 

ActiveCampaign, Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Copper

I didn't have much authorization in the selection of Copper, however, I have looked into switching costs and leaving Copper due to their limited workflow automations. Hubspot and Salesforce look more robust and integrated with our other marketing tools. We are too sunk in with Copper into Slack, our backend, and current sales process to switch over and learn again. As a result, we have decided to stick with Copper and wait anxiously for their new product updates.
Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 11/08/2021

Copper CRM is Way Better than other CRM software I've tried -- and I've tried many.

With me now using Copper CRM, I've found that I can make about 20% more connections during a day because the software is so logically laid out and easy to use. It keeps all the information I need right where it would logically be located. So Copper has saved me time and made me more productive -- and it surprised me.

Avantages

Copper is well designed, and very easy to use. It is logical and well laid out. I've tested 7 other products before Copper and they all were too cumbersome and hard to run.

Inconvénients

I don't like having to retype the same address information into the program for a "Person" who I am Adding to a Company that already has that address information in it. There should be a pop-up that asks "Use same address as "Company Name?"

Madeline
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 20/02/2020

A lifesaver for small companies!

I highly recommend Copper to companies who are looking to spend less time organizing touchpoints and more time doing the actual work at hand. Copper makes customer tracking and communications simple and has been a pleasure to work with.

Avantages

- Couldn't be easier to implement (went live same day)
- Automatically gathers contact information for quick reference and reporting
- Easy-to-design email templates, scheduling, pipeline creation

Inconvénients

- Logging in sometimes takes a few tries
- Chrome extension sometimes does not automatically login (deters use)
- More clear-cut pipeline design for product adoption (could be more customizability for business needs)

Réponse de Copper

Loving all the gold stars, Madeline! Thank you for the feedback.

Répondu le 26/02/2020
Kayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 03/02/2022

Simple, Powerful Start-up CRM

We use copper as a CRM tool, a pipelining tool for fundraising, an ATS (applicant tracking system) for hiring, and a task management system for customer support.

Avantages

Copper is a fantastic CRM for startups leveraging Gmail that want seamless integration and an intuitive UI. Pricing is affordable in early plans, enabling startups to leverage Copper in their earliest days.

Inconvénients

The brand needs a revamp – there are so many muted color, bland CRM tools. Copper *feels* like a fresher experience, and I wish their brand matched that new feeling.

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Seamless integration, accessible price, reliable product.
Terry
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
3
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 02/02/2022

easy to use, decent value

Good. The support is good. I havent taken enough time to really understand how to maximize it.

Avantages

Easy to get started. Easy to import. Easy to learn with good documentation.

Inconvénients

Not being able to have an attachment to a group email. No SMS tracking. Appointment reminders are email. There has to be a better way. It is pretty expensive when you add in the cost of gSuite, per seat.

Erik
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
1
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
2
Support client
3

3
Publié le 28/01/2020

Disappointed on many fronts

I had high hopes when making the transition from Pipedrive to Copper. I was interested in custom reports and overall more customization of the product when compared to Pipedrive. The trial period went well with the software and the help from support in the transition, but ultimately we were pushed to commit to the paid account before we could test everything needed for our business. We paid the annual subscriptions for our team and ended up wanting to leave the CRM after about 6 months because the CRM wasn't meeting our needs after we worked with it for some time. When asking to cancel and refund the balance of payment not used they were unwilling to offer any refund, stating the contract says no refunds :( So we left with a bad taste in our mouths and overall disappointment with the software and support.

Avantages

I liked the ability to do customized reporting, gsuite integrations and overall customization of the CRM.

Inconvénients

The customer service was helpful to certain level. They helped us transition through the trial period in the software but ultimately I was pushed to commit to the product before we could fully test everything we needed.

The CRM is somewhat cluttered and the UI is a little too subtle. Specifically the opportunities pipeline and tasks due really don't come forward visually because the status color dots for upcoming task, ect are too small and the color contrast is too low. Pipedrive did a much better job at this quick visual communication for the user showing what might be overdue, coming due, etc.

Réponse de Copper

Hi Erik, sorry to hear that Copper wasn't able to meet your expectations and really appreciate your thoughtful feedback this helps us continue to develop our product and customer engagement motions to better serve you.

We're also sorry to hear that you had an issue with your account terms. We aim to offer flexible terms across our monthly and annual contracts, and adhere to standard SaaS contract terms to align with other software tools that our customers are leveraging.

We commit a high level of post-sale and ongoing Customer Success resources for our customers that make a commensurate, annual commitment to us.

To that end, we would love to continue working with you through the remainder of your contract to help you find value from Copper.

Répondu le 11/02/2020
Marc-Antoine
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 16/08/2021

Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management

Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

Avantages

As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features.

It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful!

The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

Inconvénients

I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
2
Simplicité
2
Support client
s/o

2
Publié le 28/03/2018

Beware, especially when it comes to pricing

Beware of Prosperworks pricing strategy...of course nobody picks up a CRM system for a few months, not if you are making a serious decision for your company. Then, of course, the pricing decision favours the bigger payment annual plan (as opposed to the smaller monthly payment which is much higher on an ongoing basis) so I expect most businesses to opt for the annual plan.

But BEWARE of two things:
1) If you terminate at any time then "All charges are final, non-cancelable, and nonrefundable," This means you can sign on annually, use it for a month, give them their required 60 days termination notice, cancel.....but no refund.
2) AUTO RENEWAL. There is no prior notice on the 12 month mark. We had decided not to renew and thought we would get off the system at end of the 12 month period. Unfortunately, we thought we had commenced in March, but it turns out to be February, by which time the annual fee has been already taken from our account...then we are into the NOT REFUND terms.

Advice: I don't believe any small company can assess a crm for suitability during the 2 week free period after which we were forced to make a purchase decision. To save money (and we intended to be long term users) we signed on for annual plan. We stopped using the system after 6 months. I'm sure that Prosperworks knows this. This doesn't stop them from auto billing 12 months in advance without prior notice. Now we are paying for 2 years usage, having only used the system for 6 months.

More advice...the reason why we didn't immediately terminate from Prosperworks after 6 months (when we stopped using it) is obvious: we need to get our customer data out and that takes time. You should be aware of this as well: "All of Your Content on the Service may be permanently deleted by ProsperWorks upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion."

The customer service girl, after listening to my story said today "you can cancel on 60 days notice" but she did not tell me 1) that there would be no refunds (as per ProsperWorks terms) and 2) that they would delete all my data.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. This is a marketing trap.

Avantages

I thought the gmail integration would be a good idea, it turns out that you have to (almost) click every email attached to the customer to see what is going on and alot of emails are just copies of previous emails.

Prosperworks marketing is really good, and the interface and sell looks good.

Also, any person who reviews Prosperworks say within 2 months of using the system will likely give 5 starts....I think reviewers should wait a bit and test the system more. In our case, we have now been with the company and the software for over a year.

Inconvénients

I concur with a previous user "3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design."

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

4
Publié le 13/08/2021

Copper for Small Business

I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

Avantages

1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales.
2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call.
3. cloud based, can be done anywhere
4. Task managment
5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

Inconvénients

1. Can't same attachments for emails.
2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible).
3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

Alternatives envisagées 

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Copper 

IT person at company wanted to switch.

Logiciel antérieur 

QuickBooks Time
Pratham
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
3
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
3

4
Publié le 21/02/2023

G-Suite compatible single-purpose CRM for small businesses

Copper is strong enough to be helpful and is easy enough for everybody to utilise. It is addressing the requirement to provide details about each of our connections and classify them into various cohorts to be a suitable fit for our events. Regular use of copper surely improves our company's performance. I frequently utilise the mobile app to contact a client when I'm out of the office. I don't have to add contacts on my phone, which is nice.

Avantages

Because Copper is user-friendly, teams can easily create enduring CRM habits and practices. It has a minimal UI and is lightweight and quick. It seamlessly connects with the other technologies we use internally, allowing us to automate a variety of tedious manual operations that were previously required. Additionally, it records the ways in which customers discover our company, and I use that information to decide how best to spend our advertising budget. This is an excellent sales tool for small businesses.

Inconvénients

I wish it were simple to trace customer SMS messages. It would be convenient if all customer texts could be forwarded to this location in some way. I don't like that we don't get analytics or the opportunity to plan a follow-up based on the recipient's activity, etc. This would completely alter the situation for copper. Also, there have been a few instances where the connection between Copper and Google Data Studio stopped operating for a week or two, which affected our internal procedures.

Robyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
2
Simplicité
2
Support client
s/o

2
Publié le 03/10/2016

Prosperworks CRM

There was confusion from the beginning as to who my main point of contact was to get started. I had an initial person, then interacted with two others. None were able to assist with questions about merging my domain name email with my gmail account. The CRM software specifically caters to gmail users. That was fine as I had set up my domain name email to send/receive via my gmail account. None of the support persons were able to advise or confirm if Prosperworks would still work with my domain email via gmail. I was instructed by one of them that I would need to also subscribe to the paid Google for Business service. From the onset I was asked and confirmed I was only interested in the level. As I'm a new agent in Real Estate, and I would be the sole user, I did not need, nor could afford the bells and whistles. One of the key selling points was the ability to track and see when my emails were opened. At no point in my various conversations with 3 different consultants was I told that this feature was only available at the price point. It was only after I had installed the software and inquired about the missing feature that I was told I wasn't eligible. Also, the ongoing question about the integration of my domain name email address was never satisfied. After playing around with the app, importing contacts and setting up both my gmail and domain name email in the app during the free trial period, I discovered that I would need to pay for an additional account for the "second email" even though it was me the same person. My take-away was that I would need to pay for each additional subscriber. When compared to others like Hub Spot, this is simply a bad deal. At no point during the onboarding process was this explained until I was ready to confirm payment/my own personal email issues. I was told a supervisor who would be more knowledgable would be in touch. It was around a week later I heard from a supervisor. By then I had moved on. I informed her that I had discovered HubSpot and would be using that as my CRM moving forward. HubSpot is free and also comes with the feature to track opened emails. The supervisor told me that HubSpot was NOT a CRM. It is. So, in the end I would not recommend Prosperworks. It seems this app is too new and the support team is lacking in knowledge. At the basic level of it's not worth it when compared to others that offer the majority of the same features for free.

Avantages

useful if you use gmail exclusively.

Inconvénients

lack of knowledgable support team.
too expensive when compared to other CRMs

Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 11/08/2021

Everything I need for success in one platform

At first the learning curve with Copper CRM was difficult especially since I had been trained in other softwares. The video tutorials were a great help! At this time and after the learning curve I am very happy with my overall experience with Copper. I use it daily and enjoy how I can personalize the features to suit my sales and relationship management needs.

Avantages

There are a few features in which I like most about the Copper CRM software. Firstly, the opportunities pipeline feature. This is a great tool in following the journey of prospective members and new members. When moving throughout stages of the platform intergrations allow for tasks to be automated with intergrations to Gmail. Which leads me to my next favourite feature which is the Gmail intergration and Zapier intergrations. This allows for my workflow to become much easier, built-in interaction tracking, and more. The email templates are a huge plus too!

Inconvénients

It was previously the dashboard, but the recent upgrade which allows for a customizable dashboard is a wonderful added value.

Alternatives envisagées 

Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Copper

Intergrations, automations, and price.
Duane
Duane
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 26/04/2018

This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used

Avantages

Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Inconvénients

Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 18/01/2018

It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks

Avantages

We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Inconvénients

It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

david
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
1
Fonctionnalités
1
Simplicité
2
Support client
1

2
Publié le 18/02/2020

i wish i never paid for this product

this is a half done crm
they are good at selling but support is terrible

Avantages

it works well with gmail, that is about all

Inconvénients

set up help- non existent
customer support- chat only, they take a long time to respond
no way to communicate with team through copper
they suggested we set up a slack account, but then did not know how to integrate
this is just a shitty crm

Réponse de Copper

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. We're really sorry to hear about your experience. We have a few suggested ways you can communicate with your team within Copper:

1. Our Slack integration
2. @ mentions

While we don't have a live chat you can use in Copper, we have found those two options can be very helpful.

We'd love to hear more of your feedback and have reached out to you directly if you're open to chatting more.

Répondu le 20/02/2020
582 avis