Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ScaleFactor

ScaleFactor is a cloud-based business accounting solution suitable for small and midsize companies. It helps businesses to automate complex accounting workflows and translate financial information into actionable insights. Key...

En savoir plus

17 avis sur 17
Classer par :
Joseph
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 19/02/2019

Great software, great support, great results.

Great - the team was efficient on getting me onboarded, the process wasn't nearly as painful as I thought. The service has been great, love the new features they are adding. Three years as a customer and running!

Avantages

They make it really easy to onboard and handle all my accounting and booking. Once they are up and running they handle all my bookkeeping and accounting, giving me clean, accurate P&Ls every months as well as other insightful reports. Occasionally they ping me for clarification but usually only takes 5-10 minutes. More time growing less time with accounting.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I wish the pricing would be more variable instead of a fixed cost as we are seasonal but understand the difficulty in that.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Joseph! First of all, thank you so much for your positive review. Our customer feedback helps us improve our business and our products, so we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We're so glad that our products have helped you to spend more time growing your business for the past three years! If you have any ideas on how we can improve our software, please let us know at [email protected] We would love to make your experience even better! Thanks again! - Hannah

Répondu le 20/02/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 22/02/2019

Great Bookkeeping and Accounting Services That Grow With Your Business

We love the platform and have been exceptionally happy with the level of service for our bookkeeping needs. When we have required additional services as we grow, like outsourced CFO services, they've been supportive and have recommended the best of the best providers in their network for us to work with. I trust ScaleFactor and highly recommend working with them for bookkeeping services.

Avantages

ScaleFactor is constantly developing and adapting client dashboards and reporting in the platform, providing versatile data that supports better decision making for our business. This is the complete opposite experience we had with QBO, although we still require Quickbooks as a business, QBO dashboards haven't significantly changed over time and aren't customizable to show us what we need to know in real-time to make better business decisions. ScaleFactor provides us with real-time reporting capabilities and often interviews us to make sure they're capturing actionable and critical data points that are most important to the services industry and our business. Having this type of data at our fingertips saves us time and keeps us out of Excel.

Inconvénients

I would like to have more training available for the platform available so I understand the full capabilities of the tool. The tool seems to be growing quickly, which is awesome, but as a busy business owner I feel like the platform has developed many more capabilities since we became a client and we aren't currently using its full capabilities.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Jennifer! First off, thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our reports and data insights have helped save you time to focus more on your business. We just launched our help center which we hope will be helpful in learning how to use ScaleFactor's platform. You can access that here: https://help.scalefactor.com/. Also, we are actively working on finding ways to better educate our users and help them stay up to date with our software capabilities, so stay tuned for that! Again, thank you for taking the time and please let us know if you have any other feedback at [email protected] - Hannah

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/12/2019

Good Intentions... Some Details Lost

Good people and I really like the concept. I understand there will be glitches anytime a new software is implemented. However, it seems like trouble shooting is being done in a reactive vs. proactive nature.

Avantages

Like the all online structure. Bill.com has been great.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately it seems like I catch the errors when I am hoping the Scale Factor team would catch them or at least raise a question about a transaction's proper disposition before booking the transaction in QBO. This means I have to review QBO at a level of detail which somewhat defeats the time savings purpose of the move to Scale Factor. I'd much rather have a bunch of questions put into my dashboard so the disposition of each transaction can be made correctly the first time, rather than correcting an error (assuming the error is caught) after the fact.

Les meilleures alternatives à ScaleFactor

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Quickbooks Online

Guillermo
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/02/2020

From Worst to First

We are systematizing our accounting part of our business. Since we are such a small business every person in our office wares many hats. Scalefactor allows our CFO in making sure our business is financially meetings its goals versus daily data entries.

Avantages

Once all the bugs were cleared up we like the integration this software has with QB and another POS system we use called Service Fusion. It has freed up a lot of our CFO's time in not doing so much data entries. Her time is now spent more on tracking our budget and keeping a pulse on our KTI's and P&L's.

Inconvénients

The initial start was a bit rough. We had to really meet with the Scalefactor team a lot. It was not until a manager stepped in that we saw a change. Once that happened it was like going from driving a 1985 Corolla to a 2019 Ferrari. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Guellermo, thanks for your feedback. We are glad you're enjoying your experience with ScaleFactor and that your CFO is able to spend her time more strategically. We appreciate your business!

Répondu le 25/02/2020
Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 26/07/2019

One of the best software investments our team has made

Overall, I'd highly recommend ScaleFactor for anyone looking for an accounting solution. The result for us has been clean books and peace of mind. Price is fair as well.

Avantages

Most software product are truly just software with little backbone behind it. Outputs are only as good as the inputs but sometimes teams don't have the capability to create good inputs. ScaleFactor has been amazing because they have a full team supporting our account behind the software. They've been swift in responding to requests or questions, and overall we haven't had to think about our accounting systems since we completed onboarding.

Inconvénients

Like with any financial related software, it's tough to trust the numbers you see without necessarily knowing how they were derived. Sometimes financial accounts disconnect which would mean the numbers are not true anymore. Fortunately the team is quick to let you know, but it's still up to you to reconnect.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Thanks for the great review, Justin! Peace of mind is what we're after, and we're so happy you've found it with ScaleFactor.

Répondu le 05/08/2019
Dennis
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 26/02/2019

ScaleFactor an evolving platform with significant customer upside

Excellent customer service; appear to have good customer focused corporate culture.

Avantages

Automating what can logically be automated in bookkeeping and accounting.

Inconvénients

User interface for messages needs work to be first rate.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Dennis! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is super helpful in letting us know what we're doing well and what we can do better, so thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're happy to hear that you have had a great customer experience. If you have any questions or more feedback, please let us know at [email protected] Have a great day! - Hannah

Mohanned
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/12/2019

Great software and Service for early stage Startups

Overall, Scalefactor is a great service for early stage startups on their journey to growing and scaling. It is ideal for these early stage companies that are happy using Xero until at the point in time when the company grows large enough to bring in an entirely in-house Finance function

Avantages

Overall, the software is relatively easy to use and is good at taking in data and sorting things

Inconvénients

Often we still have to check things very carefully and we end up having to reclassify things and though it is a powerful piece of software it is not perfect and requires the algorithms to get better

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Mohanned! We are always working on our algorithms to make them better and appreciate your feedback.

Répondu le 31/12/2019
Priyanka
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Scalefactor Review

Great and attentive people who understand my business and ready to go extra mile to help

Avantages

Comprehensiveness and ability to view data in a meaningful manner

Inconvénients

It’s Difficult to sign into. I can’t sign in using chrome

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Priyanka! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you are happy with ScaleFactor and the financial data we provide. Also, we apologize for the login issues you experienced on Chrome. Our team has fixed the issue, so you should be up and running again! Please let us know if you have any additional feedback at [email protected] Thank you again for your review and have a great day!
- Hannah

Répondu le 21/02/2019
Haley
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 26/02/2019

Great services for services businesses!

Greater visibility

Avantages

At a glance financials - reliable for businesses with repeatable, recurring financial inputs and outputs

Inconvénients

Not always real-time depending on your cash cycles

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Haley! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps drive what ScaleFactor can do better and what products may be more useful for our customers. With that being said, we are so glad that our software has given you greater visibility into your business. If you have any other feedback or questions, please let us know at [email protected] Thank you and have a great day! - Hannah

Bart
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Change 4 Love review

good communication

Avantages

on my phone and I can make quick looks into my business

Inconvénients

dont understand the software all that much and not much training on it

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Bart! Thank you so much for taking the time to review ScaleFactor! We are so glad to hear that our service has enabled you to get visibility into your financials quickly and on mobile. And thank you for letting us know about your wish for more training! We actually just launched our help center here: https://help.scalefactor.com/ and are actively looking into how we can better educate folks on all the capabilities our software offers as we grow. Stay tuned for that! In the meantime, if you have any other questions or feedback, please reach out to [email protected] Thanks again! - Hannah

kzaman1

Best Accounting Platform + Service

ScaleFactor is a great company to work with. The customer service is just incredible. If you have an issue, they're highly responsive via email, phone, text, whatever it takes. They educate you as a customer about basic accounting principles. If they don't know the answer, they'll go out and find it for you.

Avantages

It's incredibly easy to set up and use and streamlines all of our accounting / book-keeping needs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes one of our bank account disconnects. Our other bank accounts work fine so we think that's more of the bank's issue than a ScaleFactor software issue.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Khuram! Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what¿s working well and what we could maybe improve. Our customer experience is something we really care about, so we are so happy to hear that you have had great customer service and that our software has streamlined your accounting needs. If you have any more feedback, please let us know at [email protected] Thanks again! - Hannah

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 27/02/2019

Going well, getting settled

Pretty good. I'm just starting out so it's taking us awhile to get my books in order so I can use all the resources. It's taking longer than I expected but I appreciate my team and how thorough they are. A little pricey for my small business but I'm glad to be a part of the ScaleFactor family.

Avantages

Easy to access my reports in a visual way.

Inconvénients

That I can only read and reply to my messages by going to the portal. It takes my more time.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate all your feedback and hearing how the onboarding process has been for you. Your feedback helps us know what we can do better and what we are already doing well, so thank you for taking the time. Please let us know if there¿s anything else we can do to make our platform even better at [email protected] Thanks for being a part of the ScaleFam! Have a great day. - Hannah

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 10/10/2019

A good vision -- but reality does not match expectations.

We felt oversold. The vision is good but the execution is poor. We have wasted dozens of hours correcting the errors made in our account.

Avantages

ScaleFactor promises an AI-powered software that categorizes data accurately and in real time. Because it is powered by machines, it is less expensive than human alternatives. This is highly attractive.

Inconvénients

In our experience, the company does not employ AI to any meaningful degree. I would recommend asking these questions: 1) how long does it take to close the books? Since it is AI-based, we would assume that it would be fast. The actual results were >4 weeks for us, 2) How many people will have access to our data? In our case we saw dozens of people with access to documents that we shared with them, 3) If their machines are doing the work, why do they require a contract? Machines have very low overhead and if they are that fast and reliable, they shouldn't need a contract. The service should speak for itself.

The claims made were big and bold. The results are slow and inaccurate.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our solutions. Customer happiness is our number one priority and we'd love to connect directly to address your concerns. Please reach out to us at [email protected] when you're able.

Répondu le 11/10/2019
Connor
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Accounting I can afford!

I've got professional accounting watching my growing business daily without the enormous expense of a salaried accountant.

Avantages

Web based ubiquity helps me stay up to date constantly.

Inconvénients

There's some stark emptiness when we get going initially and it caused me a bit of wonder, but the human support helped clear it up quickly.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Connor! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your patience at the beginning and are happy to hear about our team¿s quick response! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and customer reviews help us better understand what we can do to make your experience better. Please let us know how we can improve our products and features at [email protected] Thanks again! - Hannah

Répondu le 20/02/2019
Edna
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 13/03/2020

Frustrated small business owner

The staff was exceptionally helpful with my transition and made me feel very confident with their expertise

Avantages

I purchased QBs 12 years ago and never understood the program. I finally decided to try another source of bookkeeping. ScaleFactor caught my attention so I contacted them. They solved all of my problems.

Inconvénients

ScaleFactor made it very easy for my transition to their bookkeeping program

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business.

Répondu le 16/03/2020
Tom
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/02/2019

Great experience and ease of mind!

ScaleFactor has made maintaining our books easy and automatic.

Avantages

Easy to use and don't have to worry about getting the books closed out at the end of each month.

Inconvénients

Nothing. They've had their growing pains, but every startup goes through them.

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Tom! Thank you for leaving a review. As we continue to automate back office tasks for businesses, these reviews are super helpful in driving our next move and what we can do better. With that being said, we are so happy to hear that maintaining your books has become a lot easier with ScaleFactor's automated solutions! If you have any more feedback, please let us know at [email protected] Thanks again! - Hannah

Répondu le 22/02/2019

SLOW RESPONSE IN GETTING REPORTS, THE PEOPLE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT

AUTOMATION FOR GATHERING DATA AND INFORMATION

THERE ARE A LOT OF ICONS AND TABS THAT ARE NOT USED

Réponse de ScaleFactor

Hi Bill! First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback helps guide us on what we can do better to improve your customer experience. We'd love to touch base on the icons and tabs that you're referring to, so we can ensure you're getting the most out of our product. I will talk with my team and see if we can set up some time to connect. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any other feedback. Thanks again! - Hannah

Répondu le 13/03/2019