Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Sprout

Un taux de rotation élevé, un faible engagement et une productivité en baisse sont des situations problématiques qui affectent souvent les entreprises. Sprout est une plateforme digitale spécialisée dans la santé et le...

En savoir plus

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Publié le 13/12/2019

Highly recommended sprout

Sprout I have already been using it for several years and I always see improvements in all aspects, I can also follow up and analyze the activities I intend to do, I like this a lot.

Avantages

Sprout is intuitive and easy to use, that is important for me and for the other people who use it in the work team, it is very easy to track each activity that is carried out, it is also interesting to see the activity and follow what they do the other people. It is a good help in my work, it is easy to use from the computer or from the mobile application so I can always be using Sprout efficiently and easily from wherever I am.

Inconvénients

Certainly although it does not represent major problems, sometimes the mobile application presents some errors but nothing to worry about since they always solve the problems, customer service should implement other languages to be able to solve and answer our questions. However it is an application and website Very interesting and good that I am always using it every day.

Mr. Marcus

Publié le 24/04/2019

Sprout is great to keep you active and on your toes with an edge of competition

Avantages

I love being able to track my status/ progress from the app on my phone. It's so easy to use and if i miss a day then i can always go back to it using the ease of the calendar feature.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don't like about this app.

Publié le 01/06/2019

The concept is great; the software... eh.

I like it. It does what it needs to do, even if it doesn't do it terribly well. It could use some major UX improvement.

Avantages

- It's easy to track your steps
- It's easy to hook it up to your fitness gadget easily
- The list of possible activities is quite long

Inconvénients

- Putting in my activities is always a chore. I have a pretty consistent schedule so I find it extremely aggravating to have to put the same things in with the same values every day. It does have the ability to remember 3 - 4 of your activities from your previous day, but I wish I could basically copy/paste my days with some minor editing. This is by far my biggest gripe and is big enough of an issue that it sways my review considerably.

Les meilleures alternatives à Sprout

Lori

Customer Success Manager

I enjoy the app and the information provided. It has taken some effort learning to negotiate. When entering activities...you cannot see if you are duplicating until they post. A view of the month and entries would be helpful.

Avantages

ease of use and stats provided. the drop downs could guide you better through the site.

Inconvénients

navigation. learning how to easily review data provided

Francis
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/09/2019

I recommend this tool

It is an excellent tool and I recommend it.

Avantages

It is very easy to use, you can analyze the data of social networks and it is excellent to organize the projection of each social network. It is a good tool if you work with digital marketing or something similar. It offers a detailed analysis and is what we expect from a service of this type, which makes it a good experience to use it because it provides what we want to know about our social networks.

Inconvénients

Regarding certain problems, it is worth mentioning that technical support is needed in several languages. the price may be high, but it is worth paying for the service. Basically, the main problem I can talk about is about the technical service because they need to be available to anyone and in several languages as well.

Alyssa
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 18/04/2019

Easy to Use

Avantages

I liked Sprout when I used it at my old marketing agency. It made scheduling social posts for 10 different companies incredibly easy. I liked that I could schedule all the posts and make changes without having to sign in and out of multiple accounts. It was also nice to be able to download the analytics in an easy-to-read Excel sheet so that I could forward the data to my clients.

Inconvénients

If my boss logged into the account while I was using it, it would kick me out. That made for some frustrating situations, but that may have been more of an issue on our end than with the software itself.

Agostina
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 11/02/2019

Improve your social media presence

Sprout has allowed us to manage double the clients with same amount of human resources dedicated to social media.

Extremely easy to use.

You can use draft and schedule uploads. It optimizes the workflow and free up resources.

Very nice user interface.

Inconvénients

Not a lot to complain. It is a bit pricey but the software works so the net result is positive.

Stephen

Publié le 19/09/2018

Sprout at Work

It is a great tool for company engagement and I would recommend to other businesses.

Avantages

This is a great tool to engage your company and employees. Not only does it engage colleagues to communicate with others that they may otherwise not, but it also engages employee to participate in healthy competition. Healthy both in the sense that it gets them exercising, but also competing in fun events against each other.

Inconvénients

As someone that trains regularly, I would like there to be additional functionality around exercises and exercise tracking.

Cindy

Review of Sprout

Avantages

It is easy to use, it does track everything for us. I actually tend to forget about it because it is so easy to use.

Inconvénients

We used to have challenges with other team members now and since moving to sprout I have not seen that. It was fun to see who was in your group and determine where you are.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/09/2018

Sprout provides the nudge needed to seek a more active lifestyle

Avantages

I like the nudge Sprout provides to become more active and to compete with colleagues in making us all better at taking the time required to stay healthy.

Inconvénients

After many attempts and with help from Sprout, I am still unable to automatically upload activities from my Apple watch to Sprout. This means I have to manually enter all activities and this in many cases prevents me from adding everything to it unless there is a competition o something on at work.

• Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 27/08/2019

Reliable software

Overall satisfied and will likely to recommend to other

Avantages

We use this everyday for our attendance tracker and I personally find it reliable. In Sprout you can see your personal attendance, if theres any conflict or missing logs you can file it right away. You can see your avail leaves and file your leave if needed. And you can see and access your payslip, all paid hours and deductions are accessible as well. Its a great amazing specially if you want to monitor your attendance daily. Its helpful and friendly user plus you’ll get a tutorial video on how to use it. Amazing right? This is a recommendable software!

Inconvénients

Sometimes theres a bug or something when filling a schedule so I cant file at all but it will just take few minutes then you can just file again. Hope that it will not be a problem specially for cut off thingy’s

Mindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 30/08/2018

Sleep Therapeutics

Our company has been using this site for 3 years now and it has been very motivating for myself and keeps me constantly wanting to improve my health and wellness. I enjoy the challenges our Company creates with the support from Spout Staff and my coworkers. The overall experience has been awesome and I look forward continuing my journey on the Wellness Sprout train.

Avantages

Sprout has been a very user friendly program with easy to navigate tabs on both the desktop and mobile app. The ease of tracking on a daily basis helps to keep my wellness goals in check. Their Custom Service support team is always very prompt and very helpful and by far one of the best I have dealt with.

Inconvénients

The mobile app sometimes has little glitches but they are always on top of it and have the issue fixed very promptly.

Drumil Ukabhai
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 23/07/2019

Great app with all health needs

Its a great app and its working out perfect for me . Its easy to keep tab of all activities and challenges. Makes recording easy-peazy!!

Avantages

Ease of use, lets me track all the activities. They have huge inventory of options for tracking.

Inconvénients

I find it tricky to track past dated entries, in case, I missed it for some reason.

Brandon

Publié le 08/02/2019

Sprout tries to be too many things - keep it simple for success!

Sprout is good for logging more than steps, but the developers should focus on doing a few things well instead of many things mediocre. I don't even want to start on the "upgraded" app. It's useless. I can't log anything on my phone since I upgraded to the new app. It's frustrating and ends up being a waste of space on my phone, but I keep it so it syncs up with my Garmin device.

Avantages

I like that you have the option to receive points for more than just logging steps, but Sprout also runs the risk of offering points for every conceivable action. Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best for success!

Inconvénients

The UX is frustrating on Sprout. It takes a long time to understand the desktop version (how to post updates, where to find activities, join groups, etc.), and I don't like that you can't customize categories (e.g., you have to know that "weight lifting" is actually "strength training" or else your activity won't count/come up as an option for logging.

Laura

Publié le 15/11/2018

Great product for great price

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

Avantages

Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.

Inconvénients

The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!

Cecilia
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/02/2019

Creates good interaction

Overall, we have had a very positive experience. I do think that it would be nice to see how others are earning their points. If their profile wasn't set to private, we should be able to see what activities they are doing to earn points. We have a certain individuals that are earing thousands of points each day and I would like to know what kinds of things they are doing that would get them that many points.

Avantages

I like that it drops boundaries between different plants in our company, allowing us to compete and help one another. I also like the way it is set up as a very social network. The challenges and competition has created a more healthful approach in the workplace as we compete against each other and try to get points.

Inconvénients

When inviting people to challenges, it does not allow us to invite multiple people at once. If we pick one person and then try to choose another as well before clicking invite, it gets rid of the first person. The other thing that is frustrating is the inability to delete groups that I have created. I accidentally created two groups with the same name. There is no one in the group I'm trying to delete. It lets me go through the whole delete process and yet it never goes away.

TRANG
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 22/07/2021

Sprout Review

The benefits that I have been gaining from it is by updating my daily routines is like keeping a journal of what I do everyday. I can go back and see what I did and not, make any changes or improvements.

Avantages

What I like most about Sprout is that it gives me the option to update my daily routines such as steps that I take, how many glass of water, daily journal, walking, running, etc.

Inconvénients

I do not have dislikes about Sprout so far.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 12/03/2019

Great product to promote wellness in a company. Mobile application needs some development.

Sprout is great to promote wellness in an organization and help track your health and share healthy news and notes with other coworkers and people using Sprout.

Avantages

It promotes wellness in an organization and is great for company challenges, events, and other healthy news and notes. It is easy to use on the web, you can sync your fitness tracker to the software to provide more detail on your health. Overall, the concept for the software is great and it promotes health and wellness in our organization.

Inconvénients

The mobile application is very slow and not the best to use. I get notifications on my phone, and often cannot read the notification because the app times out and will not open the notification for me to read. When I sync my fitness tracker to the software on the mobile app, it can take a long time to sync and often times out. The app has a lot of information on it, but it doesn't perform.

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 04/02/2020

Great Social Media Tood

Overall very simplistic product to use, and a great way to use Social media monitoring

Avantages

This is a great way to streamline workflows and you can collaborate with different team members almost instantly. Makes connecting with the audience a lot simpler.

Inconvénients

Sometimes notifications take a bit longer to pop up with in the platform. Making for a lag delayed response times

Publié le 15/02/2019

Great Tool to Track Activities

Avantages

Being able to share your accomplishments very easily with others by posting on the home page and being able to see everyone else's achievements! It is a great motivational way to get ideas on how to stay moving, along with other great tips on establishing an overall wellness lifestyle.

Inconvénients

The navigation of the overall software. There seems to be a lot of everything in one page and my eyes keep going back and forth to figure out where I need to go. It is also hard to track and see my previous submissions. Would suggest a more simple, cleaner home page with more sub tabs to navigate more easily.

Kirsten
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 08/01/2021

Sprout has been very useful in managing my company's social media.

My overall experience with Sprout has been a good one and very productive for my business needs.

Avantages

I love Sprout because it allows me to manage my companies social media accounts across different platforms and it allows me to create posts for months in advance and put them on an automatic post timer.

Inconvénients

There really aren't any cons, the software is great it's easy to use and new, it is priced a bit higher than its competitors.

Making great strides

Overall as a program within my company it is very nice and motivating to get the rewards and nice to see where my co workers are. I would recommend the program

Avantages

The new ui in the app is more visually appealing and the interfacing with external trackers is much improved!

Inconvénients

The new ui makes it a bit difficult to track my daily activities. The ones that I have goals attached to are easy. The others not as easy as it used to be.

Jessica

Great for workplace!

I really like using sprout for the workplace. It gives me interaction with others that I don't get to see everyday and I feel that it is really helping our overall wellbeing.

Avantages

I love posting on the thread and having the ability to share my progress with others. It makes me more accountable and I can "compete" with others in my office.

Inconvénients

It takes a long time to track activities because you can only submit one at a time.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 11/03/2019

Sprout Review

I very much enjoy Sprout. I like tracking everything and being able to see what my colleagues are up to.

Avantages

Sprout is so easy to navigate. I use it for tracking workouts and getting new recipes mostly so I like getting notifications when someone posts something new. I like that Sprout gives you an option to pick topics you're interested in so I'm not seeing anything unwanted on my feed or notifications.

Inconvénients

So far, I haven't came across anything I like the least. I did recently download the app on my phone so I'm looking forward to trying that out.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 04/03/2021

Huge Learning Curve

Because I was rather rushed to learn and implement this platform, I wasn't very comfortable using it. Sprout has a lot to offer if you have the time to dive in and explore all its features.

Avantages

Customer service was helpful and readily answered all of my questions.

Inconvénients

I work in a small agency, there are times when we have a client who is familiar with a program, and when we onboard them, they expect us to use it. In this case, I had very little time to acquaint myself with the Sprout program and had difficulty picking it up right away.

597 avis