Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Primo Dialler

Primo Dialler is a cloud-based call center solution that offers a predictive dialer, integrated voice response (IVR) and reporting functionalities. The solution caters to industry segments such as insurance, debt collection,...

En savoir plus

Ausaf

Publié le 16/09/2020

Quality of product

Avantages

I am user to this product for over more than a year and I found it easy in customization and the quality of calls far more better than other providers in UK. The best thing of this product is it's customer portal u can easily make recharges with online payment facility and can also check the latest call records. Overall it user friendly, I would highly recommend people if they looking UK based provider must go for this product.

Inconvénients

Till now there is nothing I didn't liked about this product because they had team with quick response and action if there are any link failures.

Bronwen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 21/10/2020

Great Value for Money

It has been awesome. it feels like I have my own support team at my finger tips. We have campaigns running 24 hours a day and it's good to know I can have a good night's sleep without being called up to assist with nitty gritty stuff. The dialler performs like a world class dialler and the support is just fantastic!

Avantages

Very easy to use, quick to learn. It's a low resource product that delivers high value. Flexible to use anywhere. It's just fantastic!

Inconvénients

The out of the box reporting is a bit limited. I get frequent requests for specific types of reports and comparing it to another dialler that we use, the other one has at least 3 times more reports that came out of the box. so that means a bit of custom report writing which is a feature available. so just a bit of work :)

Peter

Publié le 12/09/2022

Great company

Great

Avantages

Our set up was easy and smooth. Not a single issue. Expected teething issue but had none. Support service is sublime.

I liked everything. There was nothing I disliked

6Connex Software

Les meilleures alternatives à Primo Dialler

RingCentral MVP

6Connex Software

Evan
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 25/08/2022

Setup is nearly impossible and support is slow

The worst overall experience I have had with any saas product. They immediately get defensive if you suggest areas of improvement. They will refuse to admit there is a problem even when there are glaring weaknesses in their system (and there are plenty).

Avantages

It seems to do just about anything you can think of in a dialer. The support team will help you get it set up for long term use even if it does take time. It probably has more functionality than most competitors.

Inconvénients

Do not expect to see a positive ROI with this product quickly. It is a money pit. We have had it for a few months and still have only got it 20% set up. Today they decided to raise our price by 10% for no reason, despite us complaining about the product. When you are setting up the product, there are dozens, maybe hundreds fields and options that are often ambiguous acronyms with no explanation. So many so that you will have no idea what you're doing. The documentation is laughable, probably the worst I've seen in any saas product, and if you ask support, they will tell you that if you select the wrong option, the whole thing could break. So setting up the system on the admin side is a minefield. Sometimes it takes support multiple days to get back to us with a simple question. So if your dialler breaks and no one can make calls, you're out of luck. I have asked them to provide more documentation and they essentially said they don't see the value in it, because users should reach out to their support with questions. Which again, significantly prolongs the setup period. Even if you are technically sophisticated uploading a simple list to call manually can easily take hours of your time. Overall the experience is dismal.

Fawzie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 16/09/2022

Must have

Avantages

It is an automatic calls and can get reports and analysist

Inconvénients

It cant remove the calls already received in the same date

Kalay

Publié le 21/10/2020

Excellent dialling system

Excellent experience overall and excellent support as well

Avantages

This software has an excellent interface which is user friendly and I was able to implement this system into my business very easily.

Inconvénients

Not much however maybe an option to add a built in Quality scorecards with recordings feature.

Kate
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 14/09/2020

Primo Dialler is a great value and a great experience.

I work with Hawwah oftentimes and she has been able to smooth the way for us to get the things we need. Also we like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some of the other guys in the Support Group are APlus Plus.

Avantages

We have found that this dialer services all of our needs as an organization. And we appreciate the Skype Feed Support group which provides alot of training and transparency to those in the feed to learn the dialer.

Inconvénients

During COVID we did experience some problems as people were dialing from home, but the support feed really helped out and made it an overall good experience despite the unique challenges

Zoho Desk

Pourquoi choisir Primo Dialler

We were looking for a real partner to grow our business.

VICIdial

Pourquoi passer à Primo Dialler

We liked the product and the people.
Noah

Publié le 12/11/2020

Primo Dialler

Great firm and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Avantages

Great dialler and very cost affective especially centres that work in Lead generation. The back office support is second to none. Would highly recommend Primo and have done so already to many firms who also agree the same

Inconvénients

None as anything that required to be customised to assist us the back office implemented

MaxContact

Pourquoi passer à Primo Dialler

Price and performance as well as the client support
Guillermo

Publié le 07/10/2020

Best Customer Service

No issue as of now. everything is working as espected.

Avantages

The ease of use and the best down to earth customer services hands down.

Inconvénients

They could work on the pricing a bit more.

Five9

Pourquoi choisir Primo Dialler

how easy primo made me feel about the switch and movinf everything over

Five9

- ease of access
- less human/user intervention
- more automated
- extensive reporting capability
- acceptable call:minutes aggregate ratio
- good support team

Inconvénients

- wallboard has too much color
- expensive for small/medium startups, should consider pricing

RingCentral MVP et Vonage Business Communications

Pourquoi choisir Primo Dialler

- Low connectivity - Very low productivity - Less ROI - Too much user intervention required,less of automation

VICIdial

Pourquoi passer à Primo Dialler

- referred by close business colleagues
Stuart

Publié le 05/11/2020

Primo Dialler

My experience so far has been excellent. As mentioned above any time I have had an issue or a feature missing that i needed, they have picked up my call quickly and either got it resolved while I was on that call or they have called me back within 10 minutes with a resolution to whatever I have asked.

This is my first business and first time looking for a dialler system, so everything was confusing to me at first and the amount of choice was overwhelming. Primo gave me a very simple breakdown of costs and different options for me to choose from that suited my needs and just made the process very easy.

We are a small company but have been given an A class service that has exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with my choice and I don't feel I will ever need to look elsewhere in the future.

Thank you Primo and staff.

Avantages

It has everything that I need and is easy to learn. My advisors were able to pick up how to use the system for everything they need within 1 hour. The detailed guides provided for other features are excellent as well and have been very useful for me learning and remembering how to use other features on the admin side.
The wallboards are clear for me to see what is going on.
I can listen into calls live very easily and finding past calls in very easy too.

Inconvénients

Some features that I needed were not setup at the start, this may have been due to some of my instructions or lack of, when i was discussing my company's needs on the initial setup call.
All issues i had were resolved within 10 minutes of me calling the incredibly helpful and friendly Customer Support team.

Devesh

Publié le 04/05/2021

A tech novice's dream

Avantages

The simplicity to get started was most impressive. I was up and running within the first day.

Inconvénients

I was unable to customise the wallboard (or haven't figured out how yet).

I think it would be useful to be able to see how many leads are left in the dialler (and hopper) without having to navigate to the campaign tab each time especially If someone is just monitoring the wallboard and does not have access to the admin functions to reload etc.

Genesys Cloud CX

Pourquoi passer à Primo Dialler

The initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Had he not made personal contact with me to discuss my situation I likely would have gone with ConnexOne.
Stu

Publié le 01/08/2019

1st class product, 1st class support and technical assistance

Avantages

Primo dialler offer the best dialler solution i have used. It's very reliable, easy to use and very customisable to meet our needs. Most technical queries are resolved in the 1st call but always inline with the timescales agreed.

The costs are very competitive too (we made a significant monthly saving when we changed our hosted dialler provider).

I have no hesitation in recommending PrimoDialler to anyone looking for hosted dialler.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I dislike. If the functionality isn't there, we can have it custom made.

Mohammed
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Publié le 20/10/2020

Awesome service Thank you primodialler!!!

My overall experience with primodialler has been a very positive one.
I find the team to be very polite and professional. Would recommend them to anyone needing such a service.

Avantages

Software is incredibly user friendly and quite reliable.
Any issues I have had have been rectified swiftly. Support are always on hand to help and are very professional. Have covered ALL my needs and are flexible to whatever my business demands. No job is too tedious or ever ignored. As well as the remote capabilities of using it away from the office has been most helpful. Especially in the current climate.

I wish the DID change was free of charge. Lol

Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 09/09/2020

Great Service For Money

Great at a taliored serice The team are simply the best when it comes to any request they are willing to do whatever it takes to aid us a company

Avantages

Efficiency of the system and reporting

Not Much I would change with primo Dialler

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi passer à Primo Dialler

Best Value for Money with great service expected.
Ali

Publié le 13/10/2020

Best Dialler

Primo Dialler is an amazing Dialler with superb performance on host. There is not a single glitch we have faced so far. It is really easy to understand and the reporting mechanics are pretty professional. Integrations with the CRM and ease of use for the agents with an amazing support makes it the best product so far

Avantages

This software is giving the best experience of Smart and Intelligent reporting with very simple and easy to understand and use hands-on. There is not a single glitch. Support for the software is amazing like never had before. The price is amazing for the quality of the product.

Inconvénients

So far there is nothing wrong that we have came across.

Nancy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 30/09/2020

Brilliant Company - 5* service

Since I joined just over a year ago I have to say Primo Dialler are such a good company to deal with, everyone I have ever spoken to is so friendly and professional and always willing to help as much as possible – it really is a pleasure to deal with them! I have recently changed my dialler system and as usual the help and service I have received has been brilliant – [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially really went out of his way to help me. They really are great company to work with, I highly recommend them.

Avantages

All the software I have and use through Primo is easy to set up and use and very efficient.

Inconvénients

Nothing the software is excellent and easy to use.

Ahmed

Publié le 08/09/2020

The Best Dialler in the UK

Extremely friendly, the support is second to none.

Avantages

ease of use, the administration panel is extremely easy to use. The development team at primo have done a great job.

Inconvénients

Apart from the zoiper plugin, everything is brilliant

Rach

Publié le 09/09/2020

Great Support Team!

These guys are great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team make selling and using this product very easy and stress free for us ......[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is possibly the most positive person I know, nothing phases him! :-)

Avantages

Easy to use, and fully customisable. We have clients who need to integrate with several different CRM's and this is the only dialler that allows us to do that with ease. Given the current pandemic, deployment can be done remotely, as with the training (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !) - the dialler is also geared up for use on mobile phones for home workers, which is something that is essential to our client base at the moment.

Inconvénients

Call rates could be cheaper ;-).

Christopher

Publié le 05/06/2017

Outstanding service with a user friendly fully optimised dialler system set and ready for...

Avantages

The dialler is an all round workhorse simple to use and comes with many customisable options to make sure your campaigns are running at optimum capacity to ensure sales flow with no issues with downtime or data discrepancies. easy to load easy to use and really effective for a business dallier also your dashboards and recording portals make is ridiculously simple to find any information you need.

Inconvénients

I am quite used to more text based dialler and find the dialler quite colorful and large although I understand for most people this would be a benefit as it does make things clear but for preference I quite like text dialler with no pzazz.

Emil

Publié le 23/10/2017

I am very much satisfied with the service and find their support team ridiculously great!

Increased contact rate, efficiency, productivity and fast return of investment

Avantages

The ability to get to my real time reports, monitor agents even when I am out of the office.. and most importantly track my team's performance on a regular basis without spending too much time sorting out data. The software allows me to be on top of my role.

Biswajit
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 27/10/2020

Best Dialler

in one word this dialer is the best dialer , from the side of user and admin also..and support team is also very good.

Avantages

this is very user friendly, dialler is great, love the team and the system

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything bad about this dialler, the system is great and so is the support. Thanks for your help Primo!

Jermaine

Publié le 19/10/2020

Very easy to use and very cost efficient. A new industry leader

Very positive. 24 hour support always available and there to help and assist whenever I need.

Avantages

Its very easy to use and is really cost efficient compared to other systems out there

Inconvénients

There were a few extra things I had to pay for like an inbound number priced at £1.50 per month however including that it is still less than 50% cheaper than other platforms

Connex

Pourquoi passer à Primo Dialler

Because it was less expensive and after my trial I can see that it delivers the exact same as the alternative products.
Kathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 26/11/2020

An excellent dialler, exactly what my call centre needed.

Primo's handling of everything from initial lead, to demo, right through to after care have all been extremely professional and have helped our call centre grow.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and my agents took to it with ease. Any questions we had were dealt with efficiently by Primo's support team.

Having the ability to switch to a mobile friendly solutions puts my mind at ease during this ever changing pandemic.

Inconvénients

Visually improvements could be made to make it look nicer.

Warren

Publié le 23/09/2020

Great Team All Round

Avantages

The team at Primo are great in and very response to queries and technical assistance . Always there to help and advise. I highly recommend them.

Inconvénients

I have never had any issues with Primo and their team.

108 avis