Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur MeisterTask

MeisterTask est une solution cloud de gestion de tâches et de projets qui s'adresse aux entreprises de toutes envergures. Parmi les fonctionnalités figurent la gestion du temps, la gestion de fichiers et le reporting. MeisterTask...

En savoir plus

Marie Odile
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 17/09/2022

Très bon outil

Nous gagnons du temps dans la transmission des infos aux salariés, tout est écrit donc pas d'excuse du genre 'je ne me rappelais pas comment faire'...

Avantages

Pratique pour décliner les différents process de l'entreprise, assurer le suivi des tâches, et pour la gestion interne entre salariés et employeurs (échanges de messages...)

Inconvénients

Le défaut remarqué est que les notifications arrivent toujours après la date d'échéance de la date (peut-être s'agit-il d'un mauvais paramétrage de ma part)

• Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 29/12/2022

C'est un très bon outil et efficace

Avantages

Le logiciel, et tout ce que détient le logiciel

Inconvénients

Trop de publication d'articles ça gêne vraiment

Shayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 29/05/2022

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

Avantages

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

Inconvénients

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Réponse de Meister

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D

I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal.

We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback.

Thanks again,

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 19/07/2019

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Avantages

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Inconvénients

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

Alexandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 13/04/2020

Wish they ironed out the bugs

Started with this software a few years ago and really need to spend some time looking for other software. Run accounting firm and use this software to manage the monthly entry for all clients. As all my workers are remote, I need something dependable to assign tasks and manage timekeeping for each client. Unfortunately Meistertask fails hard on dependability. The backgrounds are pretty and the aesthetic is the best thing about this software. The worst is that every other month I have issues pulling time tracking or some kind of glitch happening. For the last 2 weeks i've been unable to bill clients or access accurate reports for the time period I am trying to bill even though the hours show perfectly fine in the software, what is being downloaded is last month's time tracking which is not the search parameter I put in. Every time I contact Meister it takes a while for them to get back to me and has taken upwards of a week to fix issues with no explanation for why they keep happening. Currently I pay $70+ per month for what? I don't really care that the tasking software is pretty if the software in general stops working and I have to keep asking to fix. This is the 2nd time I've had an issue with the software in the last 3 months either not properly displaying time or not properly downloading. Don't use this if you need accurate and timely time keeping!!!!

-Can track time by task
-Can assign multiple team members
-Team members can view time
-Can set up multiple projects or clients
-Can get notifications when tasks completed

Inconvénients

-Would be great if all workers couldn't view everyone's time
-Need feature to pull time for a date range
-Time Tracking glitches every other month
-Customer service takes forever to fix issues

Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi passer à MeisterTask

Seemed like it had more functionality for what I needed. Boy was I wrong.
Abby
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 15/11/2022

Feature-Rich Task and Project Management Software

MeisterTask is a pleasure to use and our team has readily adopted the platform. We have seen an increase in productivity and I believe our projects have been much smoother since implementing the platform.

Avantages

I have used many different project and task management platforms but MeisterTask is by far the best, easiest to use platform. Every other project management platform I used in the past was missing a critical feature that would require us to use a different tool for that functionality. MeisterTask truly has every feature our team needs and there is very little functionality missing from any tools within the platform. It is great for team project management, personal task management, project planning with Kanban style boards, creative project development and so much more.

Inconvénients

Our team is often working offsite and some team members don't always have access to internet. There is no offline functionality within the app which is extremely frustrating for those team members as they have to take notes using another method and upload those notes into MeisterTask later.

ClickFunnels et Basecamp
Kelly M
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 19/05/2022

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

Avantages

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

Inconvénients

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Josh

Publié le 24/06/2022

Extremely Helpful Application

My experience has been excellent so far. The software is very functional and reliable.

Avantages

The program was easy to set up and functions exactly as I need it to.

Inconvénients

It would be helpful to enable custom fields; nevertheless, I have been able to work within the existing structure well. It would also be helpful to add vertical rows. As I have it configured, each column represents a stage in the task process. In my line of work though we migrate changes between domains, which means the process repeats for each domain that we migrate to. Vertical rows would represent the progression through the domains.

Réponse de Meister

Hi Josh, thanks so much for reaching out! Happy to hear that MeisterTask has helped streamline your workflow!

I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features!

Best,

Répondu le 27/06/2022
Mario
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 21/06/2022

MeisterTask for customer journeys

It's an easy to use tool. You can invite others to join a board and work with you without sending them a big tutorial to use it.

Avantages

It's easy to use and you can easily adapt things to your preferred overview.

Inconvénients

If you want to use it in combination with (a lot of) other tools (what is possible) you have to invest a little amount of time to get it done.

Pourquoi choisir MeisterTask

In MeisterTask there are more features and there is MindMeister to use a mind mapping tool.

Pourquoi passer à MeisterTask

MeisterTask serves more features than Trello
Fergani
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 28/12/2022

"The most valuable tool I've utilized!"

I truly enjoy this platform because it make it much easier for me to manage my tasks. Monitoring the status of any project I'm working on is really simple for me.

Avantages

Its straightforward layout is incredibly user-friendly, and it consistently produces fantastic results.

Inconvénients

The only aspect of meisterTask that I dislike is the limited projects on free version

Rosetta
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 26/12/2022

Lite & Interactive Project Management Tool

Avantages

A feature-packed tool with so many features. Dashboard, kanban style board to track the projects, agenda board, and more. Its an ISO 27001-certified secured tool.

Inconvénients

No cons. I have not found any cons or any such issues to report.

Philippe
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration juridique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/01/2023

Good tool

Avantages

MeisterTask has all the functionality our team needs and there is very little functionality missing from the platform's tools. It's aesthetically beautiful and the color is extra

Inconvénients

Too much advertising often gets in the way and is annoying at times

• Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma

Publié le 08/09/2019

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Avantages

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Inconvénients

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Omnify, Trello, monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi choisir MeisterTask

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Todoist

Pourquoi passer à MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
Benjamin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 25/09/2019

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Avantages

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Inconvénients

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months.

There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

William
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/08/2019

Great for Personal Use

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important.

I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Avantages

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'.

This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Inconvénients

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me:

1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View
1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop.
2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments.

Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be....

Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Marcus
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 10/06/2019

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Avantages

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Inconvénients

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Planning Center et Asana

Pourquoi choisir MeisterTask

Affordability, capabilities, and ease of use for casual computer users.

Wrike

Pourquoi passer à MeisterTask

It beautifully combined the core features I needed into one place.
Danny
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 23/11/2021

Fresh and nice Look - just up to date

Quite simply, it is now possible to get a comprehensive overview of ongoing projects, all of which is still very clear and up-to-date. It's also great that there is an app that works really great.

Avantages

We use the software internally to organize several departments and track their progress. At the beginning the employees were a bit overwhelmed, but they got used to it really quickly. Meanwhile, everyone is convinced of MeisterTask and cannot imagine working without it.

Inconvénients

Meanwhile I have to admit that we lack nothing. In addition, the software is constantly being expanded and there are always new features.

SeaTable

Pourquoi passer à MeisterTask

Especially because there is a good app. many use MeisterTask on the go, so it was important to us that there was a well-functioning app. We also liked MeisterTask from the start.

Réponse de Meister

Hi Danny, thanks so much for reaching out!

Wow, we're thrilled to hear how much you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterTask! :D Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features and updates coming soon!

Thanks again,

Répondu le 29/11/2021
Cristina
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 28/10/2021

Good task management if you do not have seasonal employees

It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

Avantages

easy to use, very intuitive, not very expensive, good task management

Inconvénients

no refunds you if sign up for the year and for whatever reason you do want to use the software anymore, you will not receive your refund back. You need to refresh the browser constantly to update the information.

Pourquoi choisir MeisterTask

integrate other features in our accounting firm, automation, and a better fit for our industry.

TaxDome

it seems easier to use.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 26/08/2019

Great for To-Dos and Project Management

MeisterTask is really helping me keep track of the many things I have going on and keeping them organized by project, with deadlines and action items. It's a free tool that gives me all I need in a task management system when other brands and systems have fallen flat.

Avantages

I started using MeisterTask about a year ago to keep track of all my projects internally. To be honest, even though it's marketed as a teams system, I love using it for just myself. It's the only to-do list type system I've found that helps me keep track of where things are and keep them organized. I like how you can manually move tasks from start, to in progress, to finish. You can clearly indicate action items and next steps, unlike a lot of the to-do list apps I've found. I also love that I can use it seamlessly from my computer to my phone.

Inconvénients

Honestly, it's kind of all I need in a to-do/project management software. I've definitely found some quirks and some things in the system I need to get used to. But, overall it has all the features that one would use for task management and the collaboration process looks like it could be easy as well.

Maarten

Publié le 25/08/2021

Great job

Super happy with the product

Avantages

Simplicity in design. Easy for clients to understand and saves time.

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike at the time being. Perhaps add a API system so we can integrate into it if needed? Cant think of anything else.

Réponse de Meister

Hi Maarten, thanks so much for your feedback! Ensuring that MeisterTask is both beautifully designed and intuitive to use is one of our highest priorities, so we're thrilled to hear that that has been your experience :D

I've forwarded your request regarding an integrated API system to our product team. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask or via our support staff at [email protected]

Cheers!
-Andrew

Répondu le 30/08/2021
Bronson
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 05/05/2022

Meistertask got me a promotion

Easy Kanban features, smooth integration between platforms, great UI

Inconvénients

Would love having a multiview option for the same tasks (multiple boards where columns can be mapped to different fields), better task labeling (it is terrible to have to enter one individual task to create a new label)

Todoist, Asana, Notion et Workana Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à MeisterTask

Better looking, easier to use, UI is less crowded

Réponse de Meister

Thanks so much for reaching out, Bronson - we're thrilled to hear about your promotion! Congratulations!

We're also happy to hear you found MeisterTask's UI to be both intuitive and beautiful - this is one of our most primary goals :D

I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask as we implement new features and updates!

Best,

Répondu le 10/05/2022
Kamila
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 22/06/2019

Look no more!

I was solving a priority problem. There are so many tasks that I am invovled in that span a lot of different organizations and functions. /I needed something that could clearly detail what I needed to do and when. The checklists have been great for that as well as the different categories.

Avantages

That's how I felt when I saw this software. I decided that it was easily the best and most fluid. It is clean, clear and intuitive which I need when I am organizing. I love the customizations and details that are available.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything at the moment. It's worked really well for my business needs. If I HAD to pick something it would be that you can't scroll right to left in the tasks.

Scott

Publié le 04/08/2019

Get Stuff Done!

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

Avantages

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

Inconvénients

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 30/10/2019

Great tool for implementing GTD

Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Avantages

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Inconvénients

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier).

I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates.

The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

OmniFocus
Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 30/03/2019

Easy and affordable for my little nonprofit office

As mentioned before, I have been able to save and categorize my office gmail emails as visually-pleasing, easily-comminicable tasks that can be shared in my little office. It has replaced the ugly little scribble-notes on my desk (for the most part). :) We are a small non-profit (four people altogether) so the free basic account is wonderful, although we are considering the Pro. I have already mentioned it to several friends.

Avantages

It is free and an add-on within gmail! And it's beautiful! Our office uses G-Suite, and I was desperate for a replacement for Inbox, which I had been using for the last year because it allowed me to pin notes and to-dos on each email regarding such things as follow-ups needed or website updates for users. MeisterTask allows us to take a gmail email and turn it into a categorized to-do task that I can categorize, assign to someone, and place a due date on. I love that I can have a conversation per to-do and my admin asst and I can get tasks done and tuck them away without ever having to ask each other questions in panic as later follow-up.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don't like given what I am using it for. Maybe more could show up there as notifications - such as what is still in progress or yet to complete (or maybe I can set this up in settings somewhere)? I would love to take it to take it to a higher level, because I am using Smartsheets for event management, but I would need to be able to build and save multiple projects (outside of my office tasks) and be able to make use of complex templates and viewable calendars. I'm not quite sure what/where my abilities end with MesiterTask, but then I just started using it. I hope it doesn't go away.

Réponse de MeisterLabs

We're very happy to hear you're using MeisterTask and that you're also making use of the integration with Gmail! You can customize your notification settings when you click on "preferences" in your project board. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Rachel! We'll take your feedback in consideration!

Répondu le 08/04/2019