Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management solution built for small businesses. It offers cloud-based deployment, various configuration options and a dashboard that provides an overview of contact information,...

En savoir plus

• Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 15/08/2022

Very User Friendly CRM

Avantages

This CRM helps keep the focus of the salesperson on their clients, rather than bogged down with unnecessary clutter that exist in many more expensive CRM platforms.

Inconvénients

Some limitations on how to organize task list

Abi

Publié le 21/09/2022

Much less annoying

This is the first product in years that seems to offer genuine, responsive, human support.
I feel like the LACRM team is on our side. Very happy.

Avantages

I really do find this CRM less annoying than others I have tried.
Our business is recruiting support for professionals and business people. LACRM has a great system for tracking and organising all our contacts and defining the relationships between them.
The customer service is highly responsive, and when they can't do something I want, they just admit it so I can move on and find another solution.

Inconvénients

1. I baulk at doubling my expenditure to enable one employee to access the CRM.
2. I want a visual way to see at a glance what events and tasks are coming up, and I don't believe I can get this from LACRM, so I am still creating Excel spreadsheets

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

Hubspot never stops trying to sell me something I don't want, and is not responsive to what I need – it's like swimming in a sea full of robots.

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

I don't even remember the other products I considered
Rick

Publié le 05/04/2017

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

Not much.

Navigation, slow site.

Les meilleures alternatives à Less Annoying CRM

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 03/11/2022

Lennox Financial Group Inc.

I use the CRM model as our main compliance note taking and recording purposes. I also use for prioritizing tasks and follow up tasks.

Avantages

The fact that we can edit notes after they have been saved

Inconvénients

There isn't too much I can say I dislike about the CRM model - it does what we want it to do

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 08/10/2021

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Avantages

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many opportunities to customize the program. I even got a letter saying they noticed that I wasn't using the Pipelines -- and then showed me how to use that feature for my specific business. Integration with my e-mail is amazing, filling e-mail with clients as fast as I receive or send. When I wanted a search feature they didn't have yet, they taught me a workaround that was very efficient. The more I use LACRM, the more I use LACRM. From "the thing I had to learn" it has moved to the tool I use all day every day. I had to learn a different way to work, but the transition was worth it. It is now present in my life, but certainly not annoying -- with the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't use Customer Service to fix anything -- but to learn more.

Inconvénients

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

• Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 06/09/2021

Assessment of Less Annoying CRM by Michael Piercy of Mandelbrot Ltd UK

Very competent and an extraordinarily good helpline, with 40 minute seminars with very inspirational people. You do get the impression that it is an harmonious company and we are doing this from almost 4,000 miles away. There is little choice about going online - and it has huge benefits such as sharing tasks and data - and Less Annoying will hold your hand in that process.

Avantages

It has the advantages (and disadvantages) of being online. For older people like myself there is a learning process in moving everything from a locally based network or even single PC and getting used to using it online. Less Annoying understand the difference and help you up this important step.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I like least about it - I still have a little discomfort having used a previous CRM over several years working of a local PC, networked locally, but that is a generic online software issue not in any sense a shortcoming of LA.

Act!

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

To be fair I hadn't used ACT for several years and it used to be outstanding. It is very expensive now in its online form and we are small. And I think they were less clear about their switch from LAN/Single PC to online whereas you got the impression that Less Annoying - though much younger - had been there from the start.

Act!

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

Enthusiasm - and you got a month in which to taste it - helpfulness, competence and a better price than ACT.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 04/08/2021

We really love this CRM

We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Avantages

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM).

Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

Inconvénients

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

Capsule et Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

The others didn't have enough customisable fields, were too expensive, or the email integrations didn't work as well.

Insightly
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 23/10/2020

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Avantages

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business.

This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner.

I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Kommo, Zoho CRM et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

Salesforce was way too big and complicated for our small company. It was originally chosen around 2010 by a previous staff member who, I believe, chose Salesforce for its market dominance at the time.

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

The main competitor we test-drove was Hubspot, and we found it to be basically a re-working of Salesforce. Hubspot seemed to replace the Salesforce set of complex nomenclature with another set of also complex, unfamiliar terms and processes. While such apps are super-customizable and flexible, and probably great for larger companies, our small multi-tasking staff needs uncomplicated and straightforward administration. There were other reasons we didn't go with the other competitors we looked at. LACRM just seemed to click with us right away.
Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 01/09/2021

Best CRM I've found!

My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

Avantages

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

Inconvénients

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Larry
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

Publié le 19/10/2020

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Avantages

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Inconvénients

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.
Tom

Publié le 23/10/2020

Thrilled With This Software

Avantages

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Inconvénients

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

SmartOffice et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

My concerns were realized once I subscribed. IMO, unless you are a large sales organization or manage dozens of salespeople, Salesforce is over-kill. Loads of features and reporting tools but the learning curve is extensive and the support is mostly on-line not direct. You can have phone support for an additional cost of several hundred dollars.

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

Ease of use. Functionality. Level of support.
Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 27/06/2020

Perfect for the SMB!

Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Avantages

This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need.

I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM.

This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them.

I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux.

I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Inconvénients

I have not found any issues with this product yet

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

Excel wasn't meeting my needs and hard to manage between devices

Microsoft Excel

Ease of use
Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 24/09/2020

Just what I was looking for

this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Avantages

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Inconvénients

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 14/10/2020

Great for a small business

This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Avantages

The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization.
Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Inconvénients

Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

The price and knowing it had what we needed through the reviews online and from another business owner.
Jeff

Publié le 26/03/2018

Used CRM programs for 20 years

It works well for my use.

Avantages

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Inconvénients

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields.

Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Jen

Publié le 29/03/2018

Nearly unstoppable

I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Avantages

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor.

To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

Inconvénients

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone.

That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

Publié le 21/03/2018

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Avantages

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Inconvénients

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 06/11/2020

The Easiest Application to Implement and Run in my Business

I needed a CRM to keep track of my recruiting clients, candidates, prospects, and contacts. I needed a method to keep all the notes, history, email, documents, and so forth with each contact. I needed to keep track of my tasks and follow-ups for each contact. I needed to put contacts into groups or lists. I needed a sales funnel. And I needed this with the minimal amount of effort. LACRM came through on everything.

Avantages

I selected LACRM for the ease of implementation and use. As a small business, the time it takes to implement, learn, and use applications can be a real drain on the business. I view any new application with dread, for the effort necessary to implement it and get it going. But LACRM turned out to be a joy. It was the easiest and fastest implementation of a business app I have ever encountered. It has a wonderful user interface, totally within the browser with no need for a downloaded app. The data is maintained in the cloud without any effort on my part. It is very fast and responsive, and has all the capabilities I need. It has a series of short video tutorials that are effective and correct. You can watch a video and learn and use its features in minutes. And it works flawlessly.

Inconvénients

The product is very easy to use, and supports all my business processes. I would like it to be able to automatically enter single contacts with their data from LinkedIn profiles. That way I could enter a LinkedIn contact that I am viewing with a single click, instead of copying the fields one at a time by hand. I can enter bulk contacts downloaded from LinkedIn in an automated way.

Elijah
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 17/06/2021

Perhaps the best starter to intermediate CRM you can get

LACRM is one hell of a good product that has an excellent layout, great customer service, good mobility in implementation, and a price point that I don't think is beatable.

Avantages

It's very flexible in implementation. I use it as a Realtor for every client introduction pipeline, and for renting I use LACRM for the entire deal start to finish, minus paperwork.
The fact I can change the software to fit my specific needs means if I discover a more efficient way of working a problem I'm free to change the software some to fit my needs.
If your currently running a small business like mine that require a lot of client interaction and no inventory, this is a killer software to have.

Inconvénients

It's lack of reminder automation. Being that I work in real estate, timelines are important. Some types of clients, say renters, use the same kind of reminder pipeline over and over. Or initial first contact pipeline may have the same reminders spaced out over variable times unrelated to specific dates. Example: reminder every 5 days, then ever 10 days, then every 30 days for 4 months.
Since these kinds of pipelines are consistent, it's a pain to have to open a calendar and set a reminder for each one of these tasks. It's just not time efficient.

Jana

Publié le 14/02/2018

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Avantages

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Inconvénients

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Gord

Publié le 20/03/2018

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Inconvénients

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Dana

Publié le 22/09/2020

LACRM review

My overall experience is awesome. I had used LACRM for two years in one of my other business ventures. When I opened up a new venture, I automatically chose LACRM again. I realized that I wasn’t just purchasing the software. I was connecting to an exceptionally responsive support team!

Avantages

The key feature that has high value for me is daily email reminding of my tasks and events first thing in the morning. A great overview of the day and of the tasks that I have not yet completed!

In addition the support team responds extremely quickly to my questions.

The set up and implementation of the software is very intuitive and supported by an extensive learning library.

Inconvénients

For my needs, I have not found a feature that hasn’t been useful or adaptable to my needs.

Camille

Publié le 18/11/2020

Great Customer Service

Super positive. I use the system daily.

Avantages

I like that this software is flexible and reasonably priced. I can track the clients and information I need. There's a place to put just about everything and when I can't figure something out, I just send an email. The customer service people are always willing to help. They are super kind and will help me figure out a way to do what I need. They never make me feel dumb for asking a question.

Inconvénients

I would love to have recurring tasks. I know they are working on it.

Amy

Publié le 15/02/2022

Less Annoying Review

Great CRM for the monthly fee and functionality. I have recommended it to several other business owners and insurance brokers.

Avantages

Calendaring and task functions are very helpful to stay organized and focus on work flow.

Inconvénients

Certain search functions are limited but they are very specific.

Cost
Ross
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 28/03/2017

Ideal Personal Assistant

I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on.

There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved.

There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Avantages

Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Inconvénients

Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

515 avis