Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Sellbrite

Sellbrite is a cloud-based inventory management solution designed for small and midsize companies. It offers order management, product management, channel analytics and inventory control functionalities within a suite. Sellbrite...

En savoir plus

75 avis sur 75
Classer par :
Jhonathan

Publié le 15/12/2016

Just what we were looking for

Out of all the companies out there that we looked into. Sellbrite seemed the better choice. When we did the trail it was clear that Sellbrite was for us. I love their platform. Its easy to use and very eye pleasing. The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers. We look forward to a bright future with sellbrite.

Modern
Simple
Variety of channels

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 10/09/2021

It does what it needs to at a great price

It has been great. They have managed to solved any issued I had, the implementation was complicated but well guided, and it does not require much maintenance.

Avantages

This is not the most sophisticated software but it is very simple to use, their customer service is very detailed although never live. For very little money you can manage all of your market place listings in one place with ease. If you want to, you can take time and learn to use templates and other features.

Inconvénients

The fact that customer service is never live, you always have to wait at least an hour for an answer.

Holli

Publié le 31/12/2018

Not A Good Fit For Small Online Business

Our inventory consists of multiple Sku’s items. Most of our items are a one time sale with new inventory daily IE: We get in a sweater in 3 sizes - but will never have this exact sweater for inventory again. The templates tie your hands for Title’s, item specifics etc. If you have set inventory - this would probably be software for you. Nowhere in their support - Utubes on how to enter a listing stated that they did not automatically include Ebay’s Mobile Friendly HTML. When we realized none of our Ebay listings were compliant - Our sales had dropped 49% . The listings not importing UPC’s - which were entered into our product -was also very disappointing and caused a lot of extra work as we had to review every listing - not only for UPC’s - but for item specifics that did not import as well as Multiple listings that reported as Fixed Listings. Terrible waste of our money & time.

Avantages

Inventory Control Across Selling Platforms was only pro for us. There is a 15 min lag time between marketplaces.

Inconvénients

Does not automatically add Ebay’s Meta Tag for Mobile Friendly. Does not import UPC numbers from Amazon for Ebay Listing Compliance. Periodically removed Multi Variations and listed as Fixed Price. Removed Ebay Item Specifics from listings. You will need to access every listing imported to ensure required specifics are included.

Les meilleures alternatives à Sellbrite

Publié le 02/02/2017

Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers.

I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else.

I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Avantages

The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding.

No contract!

Inconvénients

Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

• Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 12/04/2017

"Most Valuable Player" for anyone serious about scaling up their eCommerce

Avantages

We would not be able to keep our platforms organized without Sellbrite. It is the perfect central repository for all of our product data, and helps us to ensure that all of the platforms have the latest & greatest product information, pictures, consistent pricing, and accurate inventory. The interface is very clean, responsive, and friendly, even for new users. Integration with our ERP system via their API is a bonus. Thank you Sellbrite!

Inconvénients

Continued tighter integration on some platforms would be helpful. For example, eBay business policies, full creation of new products on Amazon & Walmart, etc. The development team is constantly adding new new & improved features, which makes the extra cost worthwhile. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 21/09/2020

Grandma Isn't so Grumpy Anymore!

Allowed me to double my productivity with half the time and effort. I'm actually enjoying working on my business again, for a change.

Avantages

I used to struggle with just listing on my eBay store, but now with Sellbrite I've been able to add an Etsy store and double my product exposure. I have less stress and fewer work hours than I did with just one store, before Sellbrite. Give it a try!

Inconvénients

Etsy has a field called "Section" in their listing form that allows you to create an index that sorts like-items together and puts a "table of contents" on your store pages. Sellbrite does not have that option for Etsy and therefore it has to be entered individually for each product on the Etsy listing page. Would be nice to have it on Sellbrite.

Jake
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 07/07/2015

Great software for a good price.

I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels.

Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Avantages

-Does everything it claims, and does it really well.
-Substantial time savings every month
-Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Inconvénients

-New features are not available to old plan users

Publié le 02/11/2018

Great features and support, high price

Avantages

It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Inconvénients

I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

Tierra
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage et conteneurs

Publié le 05/06/2018

Time Saver but Pricey

Avantages

It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Inconvénients

Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 27/06/2018

Sellbrite is a great simplifier.

Avantages

Simplifies online marketplace interfaces.
Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Inconvénients

Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.

Brad

Publié le 31/01/2019

Helps in listing on multi-channel, but very limited and support is lacking badly.

I would recommend a different provider.

Avantages

We have seen increased sales due to listing on more than one channel. Maintaining inventory has been a huge plus for us.

Inconvénients

-Lacks many functions that are needed
-Support is very general and overall is very minimal with very long response times up to 24 hours and many times repeats the same information that you have provided as the issue.
-Creating listings on eBay very taxing compared to eBay itself
-Although the system "keeps" your listings to easily relist the item this only works with Amazon. If the item sold previously SellBrite is unable to recreate the listing without building a new listing altogether.

Erik
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 08/04/2019

Sellbrite API: Good start and great to have; awaiting improvements

Very responsive customer support, clearly paying attention to the community discussions and are understanding of our needs. Thank you again!

Avantages

I'm the database developer, charged with connecting our FileMaker database to Sellbrite. This is made fairly easy via Sellbrite's RESTful API.

Inconvénients

So far, we've been able to do what we need, but with some limitations and workarounds, which we anticipate seeing reduced as the next API version is released. These include more bulk Get/Put abilities; consistency with fields in the API versus the UI (oh, and making the U.I. capable of searching for some fields we had hoped to populate in the API but aren't so useful if they can't be searched online). API documentation understandable, needs fleshing out to clarify and reduce confusion or questions I'm seeing in the community discussions.

Robert

Publié le 17/05/2016

Oustanding customer service and very intutive product

From the beginning the SellBrite team has been outstanding. We are a manufacturer of over 3000 products that can be customized during the sale by the customer. Sellbrite did not support this functionality at first, after talking to them and working with them they and we are onboard now. Being an ex-programmer myself I understand that things can not be accomplished overnight, but their team has been doing an outstanding job. The product is easy to use and very intuitive. Tons of functionality, support team is very quick to respond to any questions and concerns are addressed very quickly. We looked for over a year for a system that could address all the issue's we have with our needs, from a central listing manager, to importing listings via text file or API's to invoicing and shipping functionality the product is well put together. We look forward to a long relationship with Sellbrite

Leslie
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 07/10/2016

Sellbrite is a Breeze

Easy to use software that takes care of all my sales channels, such as Amazon and Ebay! I love Sellbrite! I have been using it for over 2 years and it`s so easy! The upgrades they come up with every year are very useful also!

Hillel
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 02/06/2015

Easy Peasy

When I wanted to expand my operations from just selling on Amazon to other marketplaces, including eBay and Rakuten, Sellbrite (and their companion product AutoMCF) were a no-brainer. They seamlessly allow you to create listing across multiple marketplaces, along with synching up inventory and providing order fulfillment between one marketplace and the other. The setup has been a breeze and it's easy enough for even the most technically-challenged person to learn it quickly.

They are constantly developing the platform and adding new features and enhancements.

Their support has been phenomenal at every step of the way. I highly recommend you start your subscription today.

Inconvénients

can't think of any at this time.

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 17/01/2019

Avantages

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless.
Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Inconvénients

Lower level capability of warehouse inventory management (not really the point of the software though)

Terry

Publié le 27/02/2016

Essential Tools for Multi Channel Ecommerce Sales

I've been a Sellbrite customer since early 2014. Sellbrite has been an essential tool for me as a Multi-Channel Sales Consultant as well as my clients. It's an easy to understand and navigate multi sales channels platform and the customer service is hands down the best in the industry. Mike and Brian have a great understanding of their customers and their needs. They listen! They care! They innovate!

Réponse de Sellbrite

Wow, Terry! That's quite the review. I'm glad we've been able to make this work for you. Continue to let us know where we can improve so we can always earn a perfect 5-star review from you. Brian, CEO

Répondu le 28/02/2016
Holly

Publié le 29/02/2016

Excellent way to expand and grow your business!

We started using Sellbrite as a way to have our product reach more customers.

If it weren't for Sellbrite, getting where we are today would probably have not happened. We are currently working to move our website over to WooCommerce thanks to Sellbrite's integration with their software. Thanks to the ease of using Sellbrite, expanding our business has come along quite pain free.

Réponse de Sellbrite

Thank you, Holly! We're thrilled to be part of the growth of your business and truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. - Brian, CEO

Répondu le 29/02/2016
Phil

Publié le 26/02/2016

Intuitive, Great Videos, Prompt Customer Service, Very Helpful

I have been growing my online sales business for 5 years. I launched into multi-channel with Sellbrite 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It works perfectly for keeping inventory balanced and many other helpful features. Easy to learn and easy to use.

Réponse de Sellbrite

Hey Phil - I'm so happy to hear that Sellbrite is helping you grow your business.¿¿Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve. - Brian, CEO

Répondu le 28/02/2016
Cleber

Publié le 28/07/2015

Robert

Publié le 11/03/2016

Great customer service

Our only con is that the site isn't built for having multiple people logged in at once, but they are fixing the issue quickly and have done so with all of our other issues. Excellent customer service.

Réponse de Sellbrite

Thank you Robert! We are working on addressing your pain points. I appreciate your kudos for the Success Team and will pass it on! Brian, CEO

Répondu le 11/03/2016
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 15/06/2015

Finetoyz loves sellbrite

We have only been using Sellbrite for a short time, but already we are very happy!

Avantages

Easy learning curve. Quick uptime. Easy to repost.

Inconvénients

Could use some more preset type customization options.

Brian