Avis clients sur Sign In Scheduling

4,7
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Sign In Scheduling

10to8 est une solution cloud de réservation pour les petites et grandes entreprises de tous les secteurs d'activité. Il fournit aux utilisateurs un site web de réservation personnalisé sur lequel les clients peuvent prendre...

En savoir plus

Publié le 07/03/2023

Recommande

Très bonne expérience

Avantages

La facilité dans son utilisation ,puis son efficacité

Inconvénients

Le temps de travail,puis la lenteur parfois dans les opérations

Francesca
Francesca
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/01/2018

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Inconvénients

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

• Secteur d'activité : Photographie

10 to 8 review by Michelle Kemp Photography

I use it every day, for a small business like mine it works very well and is great value

Avantages

I have used 10 to 8 for about 4 years, there has been a number of improvements. It is easy to use and is a very important part of my business

Inconvénients

There is one thing I would like, at present, I can attach a scanned document to an appointment, I would also like to be able to attach a scanned document to the client's page. It would be good if a client's page could be more bespoke

Les meilleures alternatives à Sign In Scheduling

Jacqueline

Publié le 30/09/2020

Great Price, But Disappointing

I set up a very small online yoga business earlier this year and selected 10to8 for ease of set up and price. Unfortunately, it has been letting me down. There are glitches delaying bookings and casuing issues with payments through PayPal. There are also functions I could really use that 10to8 doesn't offer, or only includes with their most expensive package.

Avantages

The price is my favorite thing about 10to8.

Inconvénients

There are frequent glitches (usually delayed registrations) which have been costing me money and customers.

Vagaro, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody et Bookeo

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

I chose 10to8 after testing many, many booking systems. I went with 10to8 because it was easy to set up and worked with PayPal.

Réponse de Sign In Scheduling

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; Feedback from our customers, be it negative or positive, helps us improve.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with 10to8. Recently, we faced some system errors that had been causing some delays. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

We've upgraded our systems and put even more enhanced solutions in place to deal with potential system difficulties. This will help eliminate glitches in the future.

We'd love to hear your feature requests, as we're always keen to improve our software and delight our customers. You can share your requests via [email protected] or through the in-product widget.

Thanks again for your feedback and help.

Cheers,
Anna from 10to8

Répondu le 12/10/2020
Shivang
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 01/11/2023

Timely scheduling software making life easier for our firm

I and my colleagues have had great experiences using Xodo Sign. Anytime we're looking to book appointments internally within our company, we use it. We also use it to ensure proper booking with important clients as well. The software has been heavily leaned upon.

Avantages

My colleagues really love being able to set up multiple custom bookings with anybody across the organization. This has allowed for greater flexibility, and most importantly, greater visibility into who is available at different times throughout the week or month.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the push notifications can come in clusters and be a bit distracting, but that mostly means it's very effective at what it does.

Juli
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/07/2020

Robust and easy to use

I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

Avantages

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Inconvénients

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Calendly et Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi choisir Sign In Scheduling

Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.
Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 31/08/2021

Decent solution for health professional looking to automate appointments and calendar

So far so good. I haven't had to use their help function yet, but reviews of this were generally positive and gave confidence.

Avantages

The free account option allowed us to use the software to make 100% sure it had everything required for the client and her business. It allowed integration with a number of calendars (including Mac), a payment system (Stripe although PayPal would be a nice addition), a reasonable amount of styling options (as long as you don't use the Wordpress shortcode option), and plenty of nice-to-haves if we upgrade to the paid version.

Inconvénients

It would be good to be able to style the appointment making section further for the Wordpress shortcode option...however we can use HTML as a back-up. The lack of PayPal integration was a negative as well.

Calendly et Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

Calendly's options particularly for group booking are quite limited. Acuity Scheduling is a good product (have used with other clients), but didn't have a longer term free option for us to work with the client.
Debbie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 19/11/2022

Great for small businesses

Integrates well with my calendar. I like that clients can choose to have email, SMS or both as reminders. I like the option to clone products when I am creating a new product, rather than start from scratch, a good time saving option.

Avantages

I've used 10to8 since I started my nutrition business. It was easy to set up and I've found making changes has also been quick and easy. My clients have all found it a good system to book in with.

Inconvénients

Some of the on screen boxes to type in are small, would be easier if they were larger so I could see everything I was typing at the same time. This is however, only a small issue.

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

I tried to set up Calendly, but found it hard to set up, so didn't complete the process. Glad I found 10to8 by the time I was ready to launch my business.
Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/12/2022

Great scheduling platform!

Great! Better than other providers.

Avantages

I love the ease of setting up services and creating the personally designed appointment booking page. The automatic reminders and automatically set up zoom meetings are great.

Inconvénients

I have two businesses and would like to be able to have two pages (one of each).

PayPal et Fresha

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

Most flexibility in time lengths of appointments, connecting to zoom and syncing with my google calendar.
Jo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/12/2022

10to8 - a professional product

Positive. Would highly recommend.

Avantages

Easy to use. Looks professional to clients. Lots of useful features. Team always looking at how they can help their clients by improving the product, including asking for our feedback.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Does what I need it to do.

Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

It was recommended to me and I got on with the product straight away. Was GDPR compliant.
Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 18/11/2022

Simple and easy scheduling software

10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

Avantages

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

Inconvénients

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

Rosemary

Great Software - Great Support

Love it, have used it for years, and it's been pretty seamless.

Avantages

10to8 has integrated with my website beautifully, I know very occasionally they do updates but it's never been at a time that has affected my work life. Plus it's great that they do updates as you know they are keeping on top of things. Love the ease of use, being able to put in my availability, the colour coding for my various therapies, the compliance with GDPR etc.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can think of at present, 10to8 seem to be several steps ahead of the competition.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 09/01/2018

Great appointment scheduling software

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

Avantages

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Inconvénients

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Rabina

Publié le 03/04/2023

Great product

10to8 saved me from death by admin, and hours of remembering to send reminders that stopped me from working.Since starting to use it, it is truly marvellous system and offers so much more to my customers and me.Their new dashboard which shows me last week, this week and next week work by service is wonderful for overview.

Avantages

This is a beautiful seamless system that connects the customer to the business, which I like.The confirmation and reminder brings assurance to the customer, and the reminder system takes out the worry of when is the appointment.

Inconvénients

I have used 10to8 for nearly 8+ years, as a free service.Recently, the system changes have made it pricey and the limitations on sms was worrying for me a tiny business.

Ross
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

All Smiles

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

Avantages

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

Inconvénients

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Alys
Alys
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 04/08/2022

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Avantages

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

Inconvénients

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

Pourquoi choisir Sign In Scheduling

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Pourquoi passer à Sign In Scheduling

Range of features and competitive pricing

Réponse de Sign In Scheduling

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Répondu le 16/08/2022
Beata
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 08/12/2022

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

Avantages

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Inconvénients

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

Louise

Publié le 09/12/2022

I love 10to8

Avantages

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

Kristan
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 20/11/2022

Great!

Love it!

Avantages

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

Inconvénients

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

Kyla
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/12/2022

Best free scheduling site I have found!

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

Avantages

I have a tutoring business and use this mostly for rescheduling and students who do not have a permanent session. I can connect it to my calendar and it instantly updates so students can see my most up to date availability. It has the most features in the free version. I have tried a few scheduling website and this one has everything I need.

Inconvénients

There are a few glitches, but customer service fixes them quickly. Also, wish that the free version would accept payment, but it is not much of an issue for me as a small business.

Cath

Publié le 16/01/2017

Beyond expections

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work.

Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance.

10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription.

I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Ease of use
App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Inconvénients

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Katrina
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 30/06/2023

Love this program

Love it.

Avantages

Easy to useNo lock in contract (optional)Great admin if I need helpGreat pricing - costs me about $12 a month - excellent value for moneyAutomated messages to studentsSo many options of how to use

Inconvénients

Basic plan - messages come from 10to8 rather than business name - but students still see it’s from my businessFor just a few additional features, plan costs can get high - but can do everything I need on basic plan

Miriam

Publié le 18/11/2022

Administrative heaven for a new business

Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

Avantages

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Inconvénients

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

Maria Kristina
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Underrated quality booking software

Avantages

I love how it gives you the best bang for your buck. So many features available and it keeps on improving.

Inconvénients

It could look nicer design-wise but really it’s a very low need.

Nathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 18/11/2022

Take the hassle OUT of scheduling

10to8 helps me to solve appointment scheduling. It allows my customers the ability to book with me based on available hours at their convenience. It keeps my appointments in one place and handles reminders for me. 10to8 has been a great partner in my business success.

Avantages

I began using 10to8 to give my customers an opportunity to book appointments with me for my services. This turned out to be a huge win for myself and my customers. It allows me to keep all of my appointments in one place and the ability to not worry about reminders. This is truly a great software.

Inconvénients

I really cannot find any cons for this software that I have found. For my purposes this software is next to none.

773 avis