Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Payroll

QuickBooks Payroll is a technology-enabled HR services platform that offers human resource (HR) and employee management services for small businesses. Serving clients across multiple geographical regions, it helps organizations...

En savoir plus

Leilani
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/02/2022

Quickbooks Review

I love using Quickbooks and will continue to utilize its software.

Avantages

what i liked most about Quickbooks is that i can easily track and organize transactions, manage and organize expenses from anywhere, quickly reconcile your accounts and gain control of your cash flow.

Inconvénients

Theres nothing i disliked about the software.

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 16/11/2022

Overall A Good Payroll Software for Small Businesses

Avantages

Very easy to use for both the employer and employees. You can add different admin users along with changing access, if some admins don't need access to everything. It is very user friendly and walks you through step by step on each and every part of the payroll process. This is the first software I ever used when starting in the payroll department, and had 0% training on it. I was able to navigate my way through it with no help.

Inconvénients

The direct deposit limit is what made me change payroll software. I could not pay all of my employees via direct deposit because of the limit they had on our account.

Gusto, Patriot Payroll, ADP Workforce Now et Paylocity

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Payroll

The pricing and overall amount of features that you get for the money was amazing.
Karyn

Publié le 20/10/2022

If you want to waste hours trying to find someone to actually solve a problem

Dreadful.

Avantages

Payments are made. Nothing else is appealing.

Inconvénients

Getting through the phone tree to speak with a person is a near impossibility and then when you do you are connected with someone on their first day on the job with an accent so thick it hampers the ability to communicate because account numbers are misheard. They serve as a middle man between you and the tech team and literally never know how to help. I have multiple clients with this company's various versions of payroll and not once have I ever gotten someone on the phone quickly who is able to help resolve an issue easily. I dread this company and can't wait until a competitor replaces all of their products. I've worked with Quickbooks for 20 years and the company has gone downhill rapidly. Fix your customer service!

Les meilleures alternatives à QuickBooks Payroll

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/11/2022

Quickbooks Payroll

The ease-of-use, as far as processing payroll AND commissions due, was really great - it's user friendly,m easy to navigate, transparent.

Avantages

I liked the interface when running payroll - the way the program is setup when you are running payroll (and commissions), it allows you to pick and choose what is being paid. For example, if you pay Health Insurance stipend only once/month, you have the option to just "check the box" to add that to your paychecks that week.

Inconvénients

The way it was integrated into our main Quickbooks software, I was unable to use this on my MAC - I am only a MAC user and had to get a PC to use our main QB software, which included the payroll features as well. Not many other complaints though!

Mindy

Publié le 03/11/2022

Accountant review of Quickbooks Payroll

Avantages

Integrated well with Quickbooks online of course which was a perk.

Inconvénients

No reporting services were provided. I did all of the quarterly reporting and 1099s and W2s still. Now our current provider does that for us.

Gusto

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Payroll

Actually I left Quickbooks payroll to go to Gusto.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 21/04/2021

Quickbooks Assisted Payroll - Great for small businesses

Overall, it's been great for our company. As mentioned above, their customer service needs some help. Other than that, their payroll service has helped a tremendously, in keeping track of everything needed to comply to State and Federal filing and tax deadlines. I would recommended it as a tool to help ease the work for your payroll person in the office.

Avantages

I like the ease of the payroll service. We have a small number of employees, yet prior to QuickBooks, sometimes quarterly payroll taxes were mis-calculated. With QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, we do not ever have to worry about sending in payments, as they are done for us automatically. W-2 are no longer a headache either, they are don't quickly and generated seamlessly.

Inconvénients

When we do have issues, customer service is not to par. They stopped service many of their payroll services and when you do, you do get switched around a lot and many seem to not know the basics of payroll. - I wouldn't recommend their services if you need step by step help on processing your company payroll.

Karri

Publié le 18/10/2022

Easiest payroll software I have used

It has been easy to take over clients' payroll services with the ease of use with QBO Payroll. Simple to use and intuitive.

Avantages

Intuitive, easy to navigate, lots of options for pay-type, can have some employees on auto payroll. Like that we can cut separate checks/check-runs when necessary. I appreciate the email reminders about payroll cut-off date/time. As an employee and Payroll admin, I appreciate the Workforce component so I can view my payroll, deductions settings and get my W-2.

Inconvénients

I don't know anything that I don't like. I am accustomed to using it and have used the QB training. The chat support does sometimes get busy so I have to wait.

Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/11/2022

Avantages

The quick books software allows one to organize efficiently.

Inconvénients

The Quick Books software can be a bit intense to learn.

Eva

Publié le 10/11/2022

Great option for all sizes of businesses!

Avantages

QuickBooks Payroll is an excellent resource for all sizes of businesses. It is easy to setup and use.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to see is to have the ability to change details on the pay cheque after it has been processed.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/10/2022

Good Payroll software

Great so far, I really like it. It make my life easier.

Easy to use, you know exactly your SOURCE DEDUCTIONS AND EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS

You quickly make your employee payroll and send it to your employee

Inconvénients

It could be great if it can be integrated with your banking account so the payment can be automatically done without you having to connect to your bank account and make yourself the payment

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 17/05/2021

I'm a happy camper.

Very good to outstanding overall. The software itself is very good and keeps improving. Also, as the market leader, they have many local CPA's that integrates into the software as "local experts", so when I have a question I can typically ask my CPA firm and they can help, or whenever there has been a problem that they can't solve, they are able to contact support on my behalf. Overall the system works pretty well.

Avantages

The payroll service is really easy overall. All the tasks that I use are quite simple to navigate around, including adding new employees, paying employees, and sending out payroll liability payments. These are what I do most often and they've been really simplified by Quickbooks.

Other functions that I use are payroll deductions (401k, etc), tracking sick/vacation time, and managing direct deposit.

Another feature I like (part of QB Online, not sure about Desktop), is that employees are emailed a link to join their payroll management website, where they can access payroll stubs, W2's etc. It has made managing a lot of the HR parts of hiring employees much more streamlined.

Inconvénients

Not really a con, but I don't have any experience with any of the direct competitors, e.g. Freshbooks, Sage, Xero, etc., so I can't say if Quickbooks does anything better or worse than those others.

But what I can say is that I did switch from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online, which is a much better experience overall (although more expensive).

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 31/12/2019

The best payroll software I'm aware of

I use Quickbooks Payroll for multiple organizations to process all aspects of payroll. I have used it for employees in four different states. I've already mentioned how useful it is in automatically calculating and tracking everything. I also use it to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for government tax agencies. I especially appreciate the ability to e-file several tax reports and e-pay some taxes as well. Each year I prepare and file employees' w-2s using Quickbooks Payroll, which makes the process fairly simple.

Avantages

My favorite thing about Quickbooks payroll also happens to be the most important thing about it...it is accurate! The payroll tax rates and rules are always updated to maintain accuracy in a changing landscape. When processing payroll, everything is automatically calculated and tracked for accuracy - including annual salary, vacation and/or sick pay, holiday pay, withholding tax, and unemployment tax. I don't have to worry about manually calculating things, knowing when there are tax changes, or potentially making mistakes.

Inconvénients

I most dislike how expensive Quickbooks Payroll is. I only use the Enhanced Payroll subscription that integrates with existing Quickbooks desktop software or Quickbooks online subscription. That means I do all of actual work in processing payroll and payroll taxes, rather than using a more full-service option. I think the (ever increasing) several hundred dollars per year it costs to have the subscription is unreasonable. (In addition there's a separate fee for each direct deposit check.) However, the truth is, I rely so much on the functions of Quickbooks payroll that I continue utilizing it despite the cost complaints. I haven't come across anything better so I feel I have no choice.

Publié le 26/03/2020

Quickbooks Online Payroll

The software continues to be very efficient and provides ease of use. However, the confidence I have in customer service is what makes me stick with this software and not look elsewhere for an alternative.

Avantages

Ease of implementation and constant guidance available from customer service to resolve any issue. Also the ability to access and run payroll from any device that can reach the internet provides so much productivity.

Inconvénients

The Elite payroll service seems so restrictive. I cannot access many of the settings or execute many of the functions that I could through the Core payroll service. To change these settings I need to go through customer service, which was very confusing and frustrating during the implementation of the payroll service.

Juan
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 08/04/2020

New to Quickbooks auto payroll

I'm very new to Quickbooks Payroll but my experience thus far has been nothing short of great. I have been using other Quickbooks products for many years though and I'm very satisfied with Quickbooks as a whole.

Avantages

This software includes all the features I was looking for in one place and for a great price. My main concern as a business owner was ease of usage, accessibility and automation. This software met all these requirements and then some. The interface is very easy to navigate and user friendly and I can access everything whether I'm at home, office or on the go with their array of applications. Once everything is set up properly, there's no need to worry about it which is a huge time saver for me. I'm very busy as it is meeting clients, drafting proposals and doing the accounting, so anything I can automate reliably is of great help.

Inconvénients

The actual set up of the payroll was a lengthy process and required to have a lot of information on hand but I wouldn't really consider this too much of a con since I had one of their amazing specialists helping me with every single step of the process. She did almost of all the work for me if I'm being honest, I just inputted data as instructed. She was very thorough and thought of concerns I didn't even think about. Just make sure you have ample time to get through the whole set up calmly.

Peggy

Publié le 02/02/2021

If you are using contractors, QB online Premium is not a good solution

Overall good product, but frustrating for the segment that manages contractor payments.

pretty easy to use
set up easily
integrated in QuickBooks Online

Biggest issues are:
-Customer service transfers you around many times because no one owns the issues with payroll with contractors.
- Time drain - Normal issues have either taken multiple calls to resolve, or have taken hours on the phone because if an agent hangs up, they cannot continue to work on your issue - they have to take the next call - so they waste your time waiting while someone tries to read the full manual to figure it out, when in fact, it is a recent programming changes issue.
- Integration with other Apps - You cannot integrate a time card app because only hours are uploaded from app to QuickBooks and we cannot map $/hr pay for contractors, only employees.
Who focuses on contractor payments?
- RECENT "improvements" and rate increase double the cost of the tool for my company.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/05/2020

Excellent Software & Customer Service

I've switched from ADP to Quickbooks Payroll. I really enjoy having all of my businesses extremities implemented under one system. It's basically a one-size fits all. I am able to print my own payroll checks and vendor checks when I want and not have to wait for shipping. I enjoy having that flexibility. I also enjoy the fact that I can implement labor into my project management to see our profit/loss in real time. Excellent service overall.

Avantages

Quickbooks online has made it incredibly easy for me to run and maintain my business from an administrative standpoint. I am able to manage my business from an iPad, which gives me the freedom that I need to move around. It is easy to use with an incredibly intuitive user interface. I can track payments, invoices, project management, etc. I will continue using this software.

Inconvénients

I do not particularly like the Quickbooks mobile application. I've found that it lacks features or is harder to navigate than the online platform. I'm able to pull up the online platform from my iPad, which is the direction I tend to go when using Quickbooks from a mobile device. I wish the mobile application more closely resembled the online web platform.

Vicki
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 12/11/2019

Payroll Service for Small Offices

I have not had any problems with quickbooks payroll at all. I would recommend this service to other businesses. I also found them to be cheaper that the other payroll companies out in the market.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use. Has all of the options we need for tracking deductions, types of pay, vacation accruals, 401K, flexplan deductions, etc. Online check stubs for the employees. They can just log on and get a copy of their paycheck. They automatically receive an email when the check is ready to review. Easy data entry. Quickbooks takes care of all of the Federal and state filing forms and payments. If you use Quickbooks for your business you can set it up to automatically transfer the payroll to your general ledger. Saves time and prevents errors.

Inconvénients

If you don't start out using this software with your quickbooks when you first implement - you are not able to keep your payroll history. If you need to convert from one software to another - I would recommend doing it at the time of your physical year.

Ruben

Publié le 20/02/2020

Customer Service

Quickbooks Payroll has been easy to use. We just recently started using Quickbooks for payroll. If I would have known how easy it was, I would have switched along time ago. I do not like change much, so if it works why switch. Quickbooks has been working well for our business.

Avantages

The software is extremely user friendly. I love the simplicity of it. And When I have an issue chatting online instantly is amazing. Today I had an issue with our address since we moved our office and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was genuine in asking how my day was and very understanding and friendly. He took care of my issue and made sure it would not come up again.

Inconvénients

In the 5 years that we have been with quickbooks there is really nothing bad I can say about the software. It has been great for our business.

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 14/02/2020

QuickBooks Review

Personally I like quickbooks for the most part. My biggest issue is when I do call customer service for something I always get a different answer to the same question. It seems like most of the customer service reps don't actually know so they tell you what they think is right. It has been so frustrating that if [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hadn't helped me I would have seriously considered another avenue then keeping quickbooks. I spoke with 6 different people about a corrections case and every time I was given conflicting information to the same question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the only rep that has really known what he was talking about and took the time to call me the next day and resolve the issue while also providing with the email to verify he was correct. He did a great job and i truly appreciate him. The res of your reps I have spoken to since March really don't seem to know and when I mention that they are providing conflicting info they blame it on "oh well sorry that person was mistaken." That is not acceptable.

Avantages

The ability to run payroll efficiently, early and make edits before payday if need be. Also printing previous pay checks and payroll summary is very helpful

Inconvénients

some of the reports are more complicated than they need to be and the credit card sync is not fluid. it creates too many duplicates when there is a business credit account with multiple cards on the same credit account.

Agnieszka
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 28/02/2020

QuickBooks Payroll Review

Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

Avantages

We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

Inconvénients

There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided.
1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative.
2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

Theresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 19/02/2020

Customer Service

Overall it has been easy to use

Avantages

Online customer service features/chat option and being able to integrate with QuickBooks software.

Inconvénients

Some of the updates can be frustrating as well as the importing features (lost files, duplicate files, etc).

MIP Fund Accounting

Pourquoi choisir QuickBooks Payroll

Recommendation

Logiciel antérieur

MIP Fund Accounting
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 27/04/2022

QuickBooks Payroll a good choice for all but the smallest of small businesses

A reliable and accurate service providing pretty much everything the small business needs to generate a payroll and to remit taxes and tax filings in a timely basis. Good customer service. When new state taxes were introduced, it was sometimes difficult to get the calculation of taxes due correct and, in my case, QuickBooks was never able to successfully remit the Washington Family & Medical Leave tax.

Avantages

A comprehensive online payroll service likely to meet the needs of most small businesses with good integration to other products and services sold by QuickBooks. Easy setup, good customer service. I liked being able to schedule so that payroll taxes were deducted from my corporate account close to the date the remittance was due to the taxing authority. Some payroll services deduct taxes from the bank account just after payroll is run, then hold it (presumably making interest on those funds) until the taxes are actually due. QuickBooks doesn't appear to do that.

Inconvénients

A few too many steps are required to run a payroll with a few informational messages being displayed that I usually disregard (of the "are you sure you want to do that?" kind). Also, QuickBooks was never able to successfully report and remit certain of Washington's state taxes. QuickBooks' calculation of these taxes never quite matched the calculation made by the state taxing authority and correcting QuickBooks' record of what I actually paid was a bit complicated. Also, the price for this service is not competitive, compared to other services, for very small businesses.

Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 23/03/2020

#CJM

It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

Avantages

We use Tsheets as well to integrate with QB payroll and i find the process to be very easy. Processing payroll as well as the cut off times are easy and excellent for our business.

Inconvénients

The reporting on payroll is not sufficient, for instance, being able to run customized reports has not been easy. It would also be great to be able to have a secondary payroll user that doesn't have access to all the accounting as well.

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Payroll

It was simpler to switch to given we mainly use quickbooks for our accounting purposes.

Publié le 01/03/2019

Affordable, full service payroll

As an Intuit ProAdvisor, full service payroll is an added value to the reselling of a discounted QuickBooks Online account. As an additional service to my retainer clients, I can process their payroll on any interval they choose, and I can handle any type of compensation arrangement they have with their employees. The best part is, it only takes a few minutes and I can do it all effortlessly through the mobile app. And since the ability to pay independent contractors via direct deposit was introduced, my Bookkeeping clients love the fact that they no longer have to worry about writing out checks to their contractors. Filing Forms W-2 (for employees) and Forms 1099-MISC (for independent contractors) is a breeze at the end of the year and paying all their quarterly payroll taxes takes only a few minutes every three months.

Avantages

Cost is much less expensive than any payroll services company. Direct deposit payments, employee portals, Form W-2 and Form 1099-MISC filing, quarterly tax filing, electronic tax payments, direct deposit payments for independent contractors, powerful and customizable financial reporting, easy collection of Form W-9 information, reliable mobile app for process payroll from anywhere, support for multiple pay rates, benefits and withholding support, and more.

Inconvénients

QuickBooks Payroll is available for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online accounts. With QuickBooks Online, you are dependent on the availability of an Internet connection at the time you wish to process payroll.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 05/12/2021

Works for our relatively straight forward needs

It's been good, and I would recommend it to other companies that have a similar use case to us (not a crazy amount of employees, and no complicated setup for payments)

Avantages

I've had many people tell me that QuickBooks Payroll isn't a "true" or "real" payroll system, but I have yet to experience any major problems.

Our use case is fairly simple / straight forward, and we have 10's of employees, not 100's. In this context it works very well, handles all the tax reporting almost automatically (there is a bit of manual work, but it's trivial) and basically allows us to manage this fairly simply as a small company with not tons of resources.

It handles the direct deposit for our employees nicely as well.

Inconvénients

This is more of an issue with any Quickbooks product, not just Payroll. The UI is not always super clear, and sometimes you have to go to weird places (from a navigation perspective) to find a particular function. Getting our annual forms for employees and the government is always a pain, because it's been a year since it was done last and it takes some time to find where you can do it in the software.

The support is also hit and miss. Sometimes the agent you get is very helpful and solves the problem relatively quickly, and sometimes the agent you get can't even really understand the problem no matter how often you explain it.

Finally my last gripe is that I have to manage the dates to process payroll manually. i.e. Quickbooks knows when payroll has to be run, but doesn't send me any type of notification, so I have to manually track this. It occasionally results in running it too close to a holiday, resulting in staff getting paid a day late, I'd really appreciate it if I got a notice from Quickbooks on the last day to process on time, since it's only one of the many things I have to keep track of.

752 avis