Avis clients sur Samsara

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Samsara

Samsara est une solution de gestion de parc basée sur le cloud. Elle offre des fonctionnalités telles que le suivi GPS, le suivi des remorques, des caméras sur le tableau de bord, le routage et la distribution, la surveillance...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 31/10/2023

Excellent produit

Avantages

L’usage de ce produit est très simple et efficace surtout la qualité des caméras. La période d’essai est aussi bénéfique. Ce logiciel est très facile à configurer

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel est tout à fait bon. Il y a rien dans ce produit qui me complique les tâches.

Claudel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 02/09/2023

Logiciel de flotte

Avantages

Un logiciel très pratique et très fiable, facile à utiliser.

Inconvénients

Rien à reprocher, juste quelques soucis au cours de la connexion.Sinon je le recommande vivement.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 08/11/2023

Great product for the price

We have had verizon, gps insite and now leaving azuga. Samsara has blown all of these out the water. The AI Camera system is great with it customization of levels of triggers. The previous systems had lots of false flags. With previous systems we struggled to get video from accidents which lead to leaving other platforms.

- Features
- AI Cameras
- Simple AI Driver Assignments
- Coaching Drivers
- Accurate GPS System that works

- higher price
- I can't really think of any cons right now

Les meilleures alternatives à Samsara

Curt
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 30/05/2024

I find the ease of use good for monthly audits

Overall, in the capacity that I use it, I am happy with it and hope the company stays with Samsara. Again, I audit 20 to 30 logs and that is the extent of my use, but I am happy with what I have.

Avantages

I find the ease of use good for monthly audits. I do not own the Samsara product I use. I have full login credentials as a contract safety rep. I only do monthly and spot audits but find the accuracy and ease good. Once I learned the system, audits can be done relatively quick and systematically. Other programs seem to require redundant actions to do the same thin.

Inconvénients

I do not see the driver's end of it, but it seems there be some features that would make it mandatory to fill some fields or alerts that the driver did not add a shipping doc or trailer #. Or most common issues.

EROAD

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

The company made the switch, not me. They had Big Road AOBRDs and then ELDs and the product allowed the driver to manipulate the data and the data was not accurate to what the truck was doing

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

I did not make the choice, but I believe an affordable cost was a big factor
Vincent
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 27/12/2021

Stay Away Horrible Unethical Company that Just wants your Money

HORRIBLE, we left our previous ELD company due to awful service and unethical treatment as a customer. Samsara promised to be a good business partner and has done nothing but fall short. Do your self a favor look else where for companies that Value your business and WANT to work with you. Keep in mind this company like many others will lock you into an additional contract period (3 more years) at the end of your first one if you do not provide notice.

Avantages

The Product is somewhat simple and not to hard to use however the app will put drivers on duty when they take them off duty. Making edits in the driver reports is annoying and more time consuming than necessary due to needing to leave a remark for every edit.

Inconvénients

The most disgusting part about this software is the team behind it. DO NOT purchase this software. This is a money grabbing company that will use contracts and unethical tactics to take your money. This company will NOT work with you or be a good business partner. I have a Fleet that I currently am building up. Initially we signed a contract for the starting 8 devices we needed. I purchased another truck recently. I contacted Samsara for another device. In response to this they sent me a contract for an additional device. Which would have been fine however this contract had different timeline terms. Meaning at the end of my contract period we would still be liable for that other device for an additional however many months. I called my account manager to explain that I am building my fleet and planning on almost doubling my trucks. I explained I wont be purchasing these trucks at the same time, I would gradually be acquiring them and would not like to have individual contracts on every truck at different periods throughout the year. Signing the contract would have been fine if the trucks I purchased fell into the same specifications as the original contract. There was no budging or help on their end. This means I would have 6 to 8 additional trucks all with different contractual obligations. [Sensitive Content ] is who I was talking to. There was no help no budging just no. A company like this should be your business partners but Samsara just wants to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

Tamsen

Publié le 05/04/2024

6 yrs with Samsara

They have very good response time on their customer service and. My drivers are not waiting for hours to talk with somebody on a problem. If it's a problem that is not resolved immediately they are quick to move it up the food chain and get the problem or issue solved. The thing I am not happy with is talking to someone in a foreign country.. when I get someone with a heavy accent I usually hang up and start over and hope for a better outcome. I can't understand them they can't understand me.

Avantages

The hotspot and electronic logging device makes it very easy for our drivers to connect to any vehicles. Our drivers do a lot of slips leading and are not assigned to a specific truck. How easy it was for our drivers to change over to samsara it was a very simplistic system for them to learn and they caught on very quickly. Very few driver complaints and when there is one it's resolved quickly.

Inconvénients

The extensive amount of new things they bring into the program make it almost impossible to keep up. It can be overwhelming for a company that has only one staff member for the safety department. There are a lot of things they offer that you just do not even have time to learn or utilize. I would prefer to be a little more simplistic.

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Too many complaints from our drivers. Inability to connect to the electronic logging device in the truck quickly our drivers were waiting 20 minutes at times to get their Bluetooth to connect.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Hotspot in the eld. This makes connecting to the truck instantaneous.
Albert

Publié le 29/05/2024

Samsara is easy to use.

My overall experience with Samsara is good. I think it's worth its value with all of the applications and its ease of use. Not overcomplicated.

Avantages

I enjoy using the App. I can monitor my feet from anywhere with Wi-Fi.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to assign drivers using the Mobil App.

Publié le 28/05/2024

GPS Superiority

It has been a great tool and one we use everyday and every hour. Camera features are amazing!

Avantages

Easy to use and the accurate GPS makes giving our client exact ETA's when they request EXACT ETA's. The camera features are amazing

Inconvénients

Customer Service needs to improve. When the customer has a problem we need to feel like we are being heard and that we are important, because our customers depend on us and we depend on GPS for every part of our business.

Alan

Publié le 03/06/2024

Best in class

This is the third tracking, dispatch, system i have worked with and by far the best. We absolutely love the video that is available on demand if we have an issue.

Avantages

Ease of use, and mobile functionality. I can be anywhere and view current location and share location all from my phone.

Inconvénients

There can be the odd bug in the system where it throws out check code for trucks when there is actually nothing wrong.

michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 30/05/2024

Essential Functions for Our Business

Avantages

Real time tracking of drivers' logs and locations

Inconvénients

not really sure on this one. I can find my way around pretty easily and haven't had any complaints.

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 28/05/2024

Samsara2024

Avantages

Ease of use. Dashboard is quick and easy to set up to find information that is most important to me.

Inconvénients

So far nothing. Only been using for a year but no complaints yet.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/06/2024

Safety is key to success

Very happy. Besides the things mentioned above the system works great.

Avantages

The ability to live monitor vehicles in route and review previous days driving habits.

Inconvénients

the AI system incorrectly flags alerts that are not accurate.
ie. Harsh Break, yet the truck never once decreased in speed.
*or Crash Alert, yet the vehicle is parked on the side of the street and the camera doesn't pick up any vehicles around and no damage witnessed.
*or Speeding - Vehicle is on a 60 mph posted highway yet the system says they are on a 35 mph side street and incorrectly flag the truck as speeding, deducting points from our team.
*or When we dismiss these events or try to inform the AI system that it is wrong their is no proper indication that the points have been corrected and if our driver score been updated correctly.

Erika

Publié le 10/09/2019

Easy ELD program

We analyzed about six ELD programs before making the decision to go with Samsara. It has been an easy transition from paper log books to ELD for most of our drivers. The additional data we get on the truck performance is invaluable. We have been able to extract information to improve business performance over many categories. In addition, Samsara support has always been very quick to address our concerns or fix issues we find.

Avantages

This program offers a lot of features and has allowed us to extract data that our small company did not previously have easy access to. Managing HOS, fuel usage, IFTA and more are easier now that we use Samsara. In addition, it is easy to use and even our least tech-savvy drivers have been able to use it without issue.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of tweaks to the system on a regular basis, which sometimes affects the interface of the product. This confuses some of our drivers and is difficult to keep up with for those without much technical/computer knowledge.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Samsara seemed to be the most cost effective and user friendly product overall. We like that it also includes temp probes for our reefer trailers and we were able to purchase tablet interfaces instead of needing a specific device. The drivers can have the app backed up on their phone in case of incident and the tablet can double for them to watch training videos, access emails and messages and more.
Nicholas

Publié le 22/09/2020

Samsara Review

The total experience has been far superior to any of the other ELD or GPS companies we've worked with in the past.

Avantages

Customer fueled app and software updates.

Inconvénients

The company is growing so fast that you lose grasp of your initial contact people to newer roles and have to revert back to their support email. Responses are still handled in a more than sufficient time frame though so it hasn't been a real issue.

Verizon Connect et Motive

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Fees for equipment AND installation. Installs needed the trucks blocked for days costing $. Software was nothing special and customer service was a nightmare.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Combination of Corporate options/pricing and ease of use
Jonathan

Publié le 26/10/2022

Frontier

We originally switched our dashcams to the Samsara Dashcam as our prior providers product was having issues being connected and recording when it was needed. The switch was easy and the product was excellent, through that we were able to get a preview of the other features available from Samsara. When we decided to make the switch for all of our telematics it was easy and straightforward. I was surprised at how effortless it was to connect our TMS software to Samsara.

Avantages

The ease of use for both the driver and for the operations team is what stands out the most. Our drivers were able to pickup and use the Samsara ELD with little to no training as it is very intuitive.

Inconvénients

I would like some more integration options with 3rd party vendors that integrate directly into the driver app and not require another app to operate (Navigation, scale/toll bypass).

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

At the time we decided to make the switch, Zonar was not yet approved for ELD by the Canadian Government and the ELD deadline was approaching and we wanted to have an approved product in place with enough time to work out any bugs/issues prior to the Canadian ELD deadline.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

We had already had experience with the dashcams and I had some good reviews from some other companies that had been happy with Samsara.
Sheldon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 20/02/2024

Scammy company

Avantages

They have some benefits, but I refuse to do business with companies like this. See review below

Inconvénients

Company has poor customer service. We had 6 dashcams with them for 3 years and I wanted to cancel at the end of the contract. They have fine print in their contract that it will automatically renew at end of three years and you have to let them know 30 days in advance to cancel the renewal. I left them know at end and they refuse to refund me the entire next year charge. I would easily agree to pay them for one month extension, but no they want the entire $1600 for a whole year.. These are marks of a slimey/scammy company.
Please stay away from this company. I have other products with this company on another contract and was planning to keep it long term, but not now. Good luck to this company to try to grow with this kind of policies and tactics. Check out Motive for their dashcams. They have just file lawsuit against Samsora.

Réponse de Samsara

Sheldon, we're very sorry to hear about the experience you have had. Our Support team has located your account and we can confirm that they have reached out to you directly to resolve your issue.

Répondu le 01/03/2024
Bruce

Publié le 03/05/2021

Great Asset

Over all a great system for the money. Drivers take to it easily, dispatchers like the flexibility and versatility of tracking the trucks and seeing what is going on. It would be nice if you could hover or select a driver and visibly see something that tells how long they have been sitting rather than having to going into the trips and just see a paragraph that displays time.

Avantages

Very easy to maneuver and learn features on the dashboard. App is easy to learn, even for our older non-tech drivers. Cameras have paid for themselves in the first year by being able to download and utilize for accidents.

Inconvénients

App updates constantly, which is good that features are added. Most times though updates slow the app down if the update does not take automatically and locks up app.
Since everyone has begun working from home and remotely, customer service has suffered and response time from email is very lacking, and when they do its the same scripted reply's. Initially someone would work through an issues with you on the phone, no so much anymore.

Benjy

Publié le 14/07/2023

Samsara Journey

Samsara has helped us with our safety bonus program, safety scores and increase fuel economy across the fleet.

Avantages

Easy to grasp and continued improvements!

Inconvénients

Nothing with Samsara but our TMS provider took a very long time to integrate.

Dan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 15/03/2024

Samsara ELD

Avantages

Simplicity of the in cab system makes it easy for use for any Driver

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about Samsara at all

Publié le 13/03/2024

The best user friendly system!

Best on the market and we have tried many of the others.

Avantages

What's not to like, it's easy to purchase, easy to install, easy to use. People will say the same about others but we've tried others and Samsara has been the best with the equipment, customer service help, product has been working great for the past 7 years.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can say that it is always 30 seconds behind on the GPS.

LeRoy
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Publié le 30/09/2020

Very satisfied Customer

We have been very happy with Customer service. The Cameras are very clear with good night vision as well.

Avantages

Samsara has been an eye opener for us, not just in Compliance, but in aspects of safety as well. It has a built in accountability for each driver, and allows the Safety Director to access driving behavior as well. Speed, harsh braking and AI technology at stop signs has become a positive peer pressure for the drivers, at the same time reducing operating and maintenance costs per vehicle.

Inconvénients

We are very happy with the software. It is meeting our expectations

Elmo
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/09/2019

Samsara vs Teletrac

Overall the product is very reliable, the company is very proactive in checking on units and sending out new ones when tracking unit does not even show us a problem. they are very quick to send out add on units. customer service is GREAT !

Avantages

Very comprehensive. There are probably more thing built into the software than we actually loose.

Inconvénients

would like to see mile markers easier on the map search when looking at trucks.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 05/06/2024

Review 6/4/24

Avantages

I like Samsara GPS tracking because it provides real-time visibility into my fleet's location and performance, helping me to optimize routes and reduce fuel costs.

Inconvénients

"I appreciate the value that Samsara GPS tracking offers, despite its cost. The investment is justified by the extensive features and benefits it provides, including real-time tracking, detailed analytics, and enhanced operational efficiency. While the initial setup and subscription fees might seem high, the long-term savings from optimized routes, reduced fuel consumption, and improved fleet management make it a worthwhile expenditure. Additionally, the support and reliability of Samsara's hardware and software ensure a solid return on investment."

Andy

Publié le 29/01/2021

Worst experience customer service not helping anything

If you need better tacking or ELD look for somewhere else. If you sign up with Samsara they get you for 3 years and can't even get away unless pay full for three years.

Avantages

Looks good that's all noting else is good

Inconvénients

there ELS picks up violations in elog and no one able to remove the violation. Customer with just time waste zero help from then they just can say put note its in error but how driver can driver with violation on elog.
We wish we have moved out from them log time ago.

Réponse de Samsara

Hi Andy, thanks for your note. Samsara works closely with the FMCSA to ensure your fleet maintains compliance, and in response to a clarification from the FMCSA, admins are no longer able to edit automatically recorded drive time. You can learn more about this change here: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052736671-Managing-Automatically-Recorded-Drive-Time.

If we can provide any additional assistance, please give our team a call at 415-329-6900.

Répondu le 09/02/2021
Samantha

Publié le 29/04/2024

Samsara K&M Tire Review

Avantages

Ease of Dashboard use and navigation
Samsara's University and Training videos
The Multitude of Reporting available
In-Cab Alerts and ease of video footage pulling
Alerts for users

Inconvénients

Support Response Times - some times it takes a while to get an answer and then it's just a link to the Samsara help site, that I told support I had already checked.
GPS/Speeds - GPS still pulls wrong roadways or shows the driver in a field. The speeds are still a manual update, stating the speed is 25mph when it's actually 55mph or 60mph.

442 avis