Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Samsara

Samsara est une solution de gestion de parc basée sur le cloud. Elle offre des fonctionnalités telles que le suivi GPS, le suivi des remorques, des caméras sur le tableau de bord, le routage et la distribution, la surveillance...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Samsara

223 avis sur 223
Classer par :
L. houston S. L. houston S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Samsara is an excellent Fleet Management software

I am pleased with Samsara overall. It has shown us how to take our business to the next level. As we've evolved, our requirements of Samsara have as well. Although Samsara could not anticipate this, I am eager to give helpful insight on how to help Samsara go even further!

Avantages

I enjoy having the insight that it provides us. Literally, with what I can see on the road, and all of the back-end data it can provide us. Samsara helps us remain compliant in our industry. So its routing functions are a leading example of what vehicle tracking should look like. Lastly, the driver app is what comes in the clutch to wrap it all up. Our staff finds the app very intuitive, simple, and it rarely faults. It is official and its documents function help us log valuable information that we turn into presentable data!

Inconvénients

The system is buggy, and I find myself having to call in every so often to inquire about why I'm not seeing certain stats or images on my vehicles from their dashcams. The Driver app sometimes force quits and will sometimes refuse my drivers to log information.

Fleetio et Verizon Connect

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Samsara is robust, very user-friendly, and is scalable.

Capterra reviews!
Bruce V. Bruce V.

Publié le 03/05/2021

Great Asset

Over all a great system for the money. Drivers take to it easily, dispatchers like the flexibility and versatility of tracking the trucks and seeing what is going on. It would be nice if you could hover or select a driver and visibly see something that tells how long they have been sitting rather than having to going into the trips and just see a paragraph that displays time.

Avantages

Very easy to maneuver and learn features on the dashboard. App is easy to learn, even for our older non-tech drivers. Cameras have paid for themselves in the first year by being able to download and utilize for accidents.

Inconvénients

App updates constantly, which is good that features are added. Most times though updates slow the app down if the update does not take automatically and locks up app.
Since everyone has begun working from home and remotely, customer service has suffered and response time from email is very lacking, and when they do its the same scripted reply's. Initially someone would work through an issues with you on the phone, no so much anymore.

Amy A. Amy A.

Publié le 14/10/2021

Samsara Makes Elogs Simple

Have now used it for our fleet for over 3 yrs, still would not pick a different system for our elog needs!

Avantages

How easy it is to use for a driver and office staff

Inconvénients

Nothing negative I can say about Samsara! Great System!

Les meilleures alternatives à Samsara

Anthony S. Anthony S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Publié le 10/08/2019

Samsara Commited Fraud Against Our Company

I was a customer of Samsara for over 2 years. After believing Samsara was a good company I referred other companies, also due to the referral incentives pushed by their sales associates. I referred a fleet over to Samsara after some time Samsara stop receiving payment from the referred company they decided to take money from my card on file monthly for that referred companies bill. I was unaware when it started thinking it was my monthly payment for my fleet of truck until one day I was looking through bank statements and noticed multiple payments being pulled monthly from Samsara. I immediately contacted their accounting department and was given the run around for nearly two months. After sometime a rep called me and basically said it was a mistake that must of been my fault and they will not be refunding over 3,000.00 that was deducted throughout nearly a year. I tried to reason with them as being a long time customer that they can pay me back slowly or work out some type of repayment and I was basically told they will not reimburse any of my money taken. I am taken the proper steps now to ensure I am reimbursed by Samsara since they were illegally pulling payments from my account for another trucking company's bill. I am also leaving this comment to make other customers aware of the shady business being performed behind closed doors.

Avantages

I have no Pros after there was continuous issues throughout the time I was locked into my contract.

Inconvénients

Read my overall experience worst experience ever!!!

Réponse de Samsara

We appreciate your feedback and we're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We've informed our Finance team about your situation as we always want to give our customers the best experience possible.

Répondu le 13/08/2019
Nicholas S. Nicholas S.

Publié le 22/09/2020

Samsara Review

The total experience has been far superior to any of the other ELD or GPS companies we've worked with in the past.

Avantages

Customer fueled app and software updates.

Inconvénients

The company is growing so fast that you lose grasp of your initial contact people to newer roles and have to revert back to their support email. Responses are still handled in a more than sufficient time frame though so it hasn't been a real issue.

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Fees for equipment AND installation. Installs needed the trucks blocked for days costing $. Software was nothing special and customer service was a nightmare.

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Combination of Corporate options/pricing and ease of use
William P. William P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Entreposage
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Publié le 24/09/2021

Smarter choices

It is a choice which we will be regretting until the contract expires
Keep Truckin' and Verizon would have been far smarter choices.

Avantages

Having less than one year, I assure all, there are none.

Inconvénients

This company seems to be the perfect example of a company including too much, most of which is quite unnecessary .
Most of it constantly fails.

KeepTruckin

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Advice of insurance company. Horrible advice from insurance company. Our Verizon system is still active. With the constant failures of Samsara, and basically useless customer service we are still relying on Verizon.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Advice of insurance company. Hopefully not a mistake we will repeat. Keep Trucking would have been a superior choice.5
Erika S. Erika S.

Easy ELD program

We analyzed about six ELD programs before making the decision to go with Samsara. It has been an easy transition from paper log books to ELD for most of our drivers. The additional data we get on the truck performance is invaluable. We have been able to extract information to improve business performance over many categories. In addition, Samsara support has always been very quick to address our concerns or fix issues we find.

Avantages

This program offers a lot of features and has allowed us to extract data that our small company did not previously have easy access to. Managing HOS, fuel usage, IFTA and more are easier now that we use Samsara. In addition, it is easy to use and even our least tech-savvy drivers have been able to use it without issue.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of tweaks to the system on a regular basis, which sometimes affects the interface of the product. This confuses some of our drivers and is difficult to keep up with for those without much technical/computer knowledge.

IntelliRoute, Fleet Mobility, Omnitracs et KeepTruckin

IntelliRoute, Fleet Mobility, Omnitracs et KeepTruckin

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Samsara seemed to be the most cost effective and user friendly product overall. We like that it also includes temp probes for our reefer trailers and we were able to purchase tablet interfaces instead of needing a specific device. The drivers can have the app backed up on their phone in case of incident and the tablet can double for them to watch training videos, access emails and messages and more.
Patrick E. Patrick E.

Publié le 30/04/2021

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Avantages

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

Inconvénients

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

The camera system and ease of use is what really drove us towards samsara. It had the most features and a roadmap of new features that impressed our team.
Christopher K. Christopher K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

Publié le 19/07/2019

Samsara - Perfect Balance of Features, Function and Design

Samsara allows us 100% visibility of our fleet, plus diagnostic info regarding our trucks, including fuel level and DEF level!

Avantages

Samsara offers a simple yet stunning UX. The dashboard is subtle yet robust. What I love is that nothing annoys me about the interface. Things are where I would assume I should find them. There is just enough functionality without introducing options I'll never use. So far Samsara is super durable and stable. Reporting is quick and accurate. The hardware options surpass the competitors. So far we are very happy with our choice.

Inconvénients

The maintenance feature doesn't allow uploading files such as receipts.

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Our previous provider didn't offer real-time vehicle diagnostics via OBDII port.

FleetLocate

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

The user interface was superior as well as the hardware options.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/09/2020

Full Fleet Management

Positive, continuously improving, and clearly a leader in the fleet management/dash cam software industry. They have all the features and then some.

Avantages

Ease of installation was very important. This is a plug and play, while other options must be wired in by installers at a cost. The interface, features, and overall usability are much better than the two other companies I have used.

Inconvénients

Usual high pressure sales to start the process, but the negotiation and closing process was very smooth. Some reports and insights are slow to update but overall seems to be very accurate.

GPS Trackit

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Nextraq was very limited in the metrics and insight to driver safety. Process for installation was very cumbersome and lengthy. Customer service was outsourced.

NexTraq

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Simplicity and ease of installation
Tate F. Tate F.

Publié le 28/12/2019

The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution.

Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Avantages

Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

Inconvénients

The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

Andres L. Andres L.

Next level tech.

Love it. We have a screen on the wall in our office, every time we have a customer that come to visit us they like the way it looks and we always get complements of what we can track with the software.

*Easy to use
*Can be used on different platforms
*Looks very high tech

Inconvénients

On the maintenance section-When you create a schedule for any particular unit you have to create multiple for each unit. On an our previous software we used to use before you only have to select a unit and then select what you needed to track ea. PM, DOT inspections etc.

Brandon J. Brandon J.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Publié le 26/10/2020

Has Potential

There's so much potential with this company. I was extremely happy when I first signed up with them and had an excellent experience the first year and a half. It wasn't until I ran into my first issue and need help from customer service and accounting. My business is not valued at all. Another 1 until my contracts are finished and I will find another provider for my GPS and ELD services.

Avantages

Very user friendly. Accurate and up to date latest information.

Inconvénients

Absolute worst customer service I think I've ever dealt with in my professional 10 year career. You can not get a hold of them by phone. No matter how many voicemails you leave, no one ever returns your call. 2nd option is email. I don't know how many I've sent over the last few months to address one issue. No one responds or cares.

Réponse de Samsara

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us we always aim to put our customers first and are very sorry to hear this has been your experience. A manager from our Support team will be giving you a call so we can help address your concerns.

Répondu le 29/10/2020
Jason D. Jason D.

Publié le 05/09/2019

Best option that continues to improve

The product is great and many others are as well. The team behind it has been as impressive which puts them in the lead.

Avantages

The setup and configuration options are very user friendly. The ability to share live links is very helpful. The Time on Site report is a great tool to share with shippers and consignees.

Inconvénients

There were a few features that were missing in the beginning but have since been added so nothing comes to mind.

KeepTruckin et Verizon Connect

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

Omnitracs unwillingness to allow for integration and their very poor customer service.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

It was clear early on that the Samsara team was more responsive to questions and willing to discuss flexibility of their system.
Leroy M. Leroy M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction

Publié le 30/09/2020

Very satisfied Customer

We have been very happy with Customer service. The Cameras are very clear with good night vision as well.

Avantages

Samsara has been an eye opener for us, not just in Compliance, but in aspects of safety as well. It has a built in accountability for each driver, and allows the Safety Director to access driving behavior as well. Speed, harsh braking and AI technology at stop signs has become a positive peer pressure for the drivers, at the same time reducing operating and maintenance costs per vehicle.

Inconvénients

We are very happy with the software. It is meeting our expectations

Dave A. Dave A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

A Better Way of Doing What We've Always Done

Safety policies have been easier to monitor. We love the camera placements in our equipment.

Avantages

Intuitive navigation for the dashboard user as well as for the driver.

Inconvénients

The dashboard is just a little boring with the lack of color. Maybe needs just a little splash of color for visible interest.

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

We didn't want to upgrade our Omnitracs with an inflated price after having been a customer for so long. Our IT director is highly respected in his field. His recommendation, after looking at just a few alternatives, was to choose Samsara based on the quality of the software.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

Better price and better technology.
Elmo J. Elmo J.

Publié le 13/09/2019

Samsara vs Teletrac

Overall the product is very reliable, the company is very proactive in checking on units and sending out new ones when tracking unit does not even show us a problem. they are very quick to send out add on units. customer service is GREAT !

Avantages

Very comprehensive. There are probably more thing built into the software than we actually loose.

Inconvénients

would like to see mile markers easier on the map search when looking at trucks.

Truckers Helper

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

teletrac has NO customer service what so ever, or at least did not at the time we were having issues

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

customer service and reliability as recommended by the rep
Ajneel R. Ajneel R.

SAMSARA ELD, DASH CAM AND TRUCK TRACKING

I HAD SMALL ISSUES WITH DEVICE GOING OUT, IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED BY SAMSARA TEAM BY THEM SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE IN 2 DAYS.
I HAD ISSUES WITH THE WIRE THAT BROKE AND THEY REPLACED THE WIRE IN 2 DAY'S FREE OF CHARGE.
WHENEVER I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHICH I LIKE. PHONE CALLS WORKS AND EMAILS WORK ALSO. THEIR PRODUCT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE AND UTILIZE FOR A COMPANY WHO LIKES TO SEE REAL TIME TRACKING. AS FAR AS DASH CAM THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU COULD EVERY HAVE. OUR TRUCK WAS SIDE SWIPPED WITH A CAR AND THE CAR CALLED CHP TELLING THEM IT WAS OUR TRUCK WHO HIT IT. LUCKILY DASH CAM WAS THEIR AND BEING A WEEKEND I CAN REMOTE ACCESS IT FROM HOME AND SHOWED CHP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEY LET OUR TRUCK GO AND GAVE OTHER PEOPLE TICKET AND TOWED THEIR CAR.

Avantages

EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SAYS IT WILL WORK.

SO FAR WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT THERE IS NO ISSUES

Hope T. Hope T.

Publié le 13/09/2019

Excellent Service

Our telematics and GPS tracking have greatly improved since switching to Samsara. We have had an excellent experience with our assigned representatives and appreciate the constant (automatic!) software updates and Samsara's dedication to meeting DOT compliance as it changes.

Avantages

Quick response to questions and recommendations. Constant updates. Great follow through. Incredibly accurate location and telematics.

Inconvénients

A bit pricey compared to others I tried, but I feel it is worth it for the quality of service and accuracy.

Manjit G. Manjit G.

Publié le 16/06/2020

customer service

its been over 2 years , so far we are very happy with the service and functionality of the product.

Avantages

Samasara has a great reputation in the trucking industry. we are using GPS tracking and we are very satisfied with the service.

Inconvénients

we are using trailer tracking system from last 2+ years. we are very satisfied due to:
system is very easy to use, great customer service , price is very reasonable, knowledgeable & very helpful staff.

Azuga Fleet et Verizon Connect

Pourquoi choisir Samsara

fleet complete failed to provide us the service, we tried with fleet complete for about 2 years.

Pourquoi passer à Samsara

because of the cost, product and knowledge
Caira S. Caira S.

Samsara Review

works fine

Avantages

Easy to use. Easy for drivers to also use

Inconvénients

takes too much to get equipment replaced

Easier to use

Hillary L. Hillary L.

Publié le 05/01/2021

Complete package for GPS and DOT compliance

It's really nice that Samsara GPS pings frequently. This means you can watch vehicles moving in real time, which is great for updating VIP clients. The DOT compliance portion completes the GPS services.

Avantages

It's great having GPS, driver logs and vehicle inspections in one place. Our team uses GPS daily to keep on top of trips in progress for our chauffeur service. We do have vehicles that are under FMCSA jurisdiction, so we need to keep detailed driver logs and vehicle maintenance files, which are all done through Samsara as well, making things easier.

Inconvénients

Unlike our last GPS service, you're not able to drop a pin to get a time when a vehicle was at a certain location. This is a bit of a nuisance and you have to guess.

Jamie S. Jamie S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Game Changing

Game Changing. Time Saving.

Avantages

Throughout the evolution of the product in our 18 months of use, the additional features have made navigation and reporting more simple for the user and administrator. Tracking hours of service and keeping 135 drivers compliant has changed from reviewing individual logs for accuracy to scanning for violations. Knowing how many hours a driver has available tomorrow at a glance makes an immediate impact on our logistics experts ability to assign work. It's not just drivers and compliance that benefit, our logistics team, dispatchers, compliance team and the clients in the vehicles all WIN.

Inconvénients

Inability to prevent a driver that has logged out from being put back on duty. If a member of the fleet team moves a vehicle without logging in to that vehicle, the software places the unassigned movement on the log of the last person that was signed in.

Ashley G. Ashley G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Love it!

Love that we made the switch and even my supervisor is starting to love it more and more everyday.

Avantages

I love how much this program offers; it has helped us majorly weed out the not so loyal employees. The ELD portion is simple and easy to use and I don't have to fight the guys to use it for their logs. They just want to use it. I love the camera system as it has helped us out with false reports on reckless driving and gives us a little sense of comfort knowing that we have those backing us up 100%.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have seemed to notice is where we live in Nebraska sometimes when the trucks are going out in the sandhills; sometimes the trucks don't quite connect all the way. So the live feed gets a little jumpy, but it still keeps it up to date as best as possible.

Brian T. Brian T.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Free Trial

Solid overall experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice and accommodating with anything that we needed. Overall the website works well and my drivers all said it was very user friendly.

Avantages

Hookup and setup was very easy. Website is clear and not cluttered and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

It took me a little bit to figure out how to get in and see the cameras when videos were available.

223 avis