Avis clients sur Motive

Note globale

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Motive

Plus de 55 000 parcs de véhicules de tous types, des services d'intervention au camionnage, utilisent la gestion de flotte KeepTruckin pour le suivi GPS, le contrôle des coûts, la sécurité et la conformité. Avec KeepTruckin,...

En savoir plus

• Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 21/12/2023

Motivation journalière

Avantages

Cool permet de donner le moral et de la motivation au jour le au jour

Inconvénients

Ces conseils et motivations parfois sont exterieur à notre realité

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 23/12/2023
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
s/o

Publié le 23/04/2024

Avis - Motive

Avantages

Facile à manager, et également simple à utiliser.

Inconvénients

L'ajout d'une fonctionnalité pour ceux qui ne respectent pas la vitesse, manque.

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we could exceed your expectations. If you know anyone who could use our help, please give them a shoutout! Thanks again. 🤗

Répondu le 26/04/2024

Publié le 01/04/2022

terrific

Avantages

ease of use. the simplest and best ELD and GPS on the market

Inconvénients

cant think of anything negative truthfully

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 04/04/2022

Les meilleures alternatives à Motive

Annette

Publié le 11/08/2022

Wouldn't want to do this with it.

Customer service is fantastic, quick, and thorough. Trucking is much easier with the Motive system and I don't think I'd want to go back to how we did this before Motive.

Avantages

GPS location and the clear, clean camera videos are my favorite services of Motive. I use GPS tracking often along with the geofencing. It allows me to give very quick answers to my customers when they need updates on my driver's location. Trip history is also a great tool for exact mileage of each leg of a hauled load when extra stops are added last minute.

Inconvénients

The geofence entry/exit notifications do not come to my inbox as quickly as I would like but I still love the feature. Getting the reports that I need is cumbersome for me.

Répondu le 14/08/2022
Nicole

Publié le 26/05/2023

Motive

I really wish that the customer service was better and that instead of sending sales to solicit us for more equipment, they would make sure the equipment that they have already given is in decent working order. Sending back equipment once it is damaged is also an issue as it is not the easiest process either.

Avantages

We utilize the tracking all day, and the ease of getting reporting and logs.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are clunky and not streamlined. The customer service is not the greatest, better than some but it takes a long time to receive new equipment if in the event we need it and the support is not great.

Hi Nicole,

We apologize if you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Can you please share what issue you are facing with the product specifically and share your contact details so we can address your concerns?

Alternatively, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. We are open 24/7, we would love to help you out. Thank you.

Répondu le 06/06/2023
Carlos

Publié le 27/06/2022

Motive Review

Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Avantages

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

Inconvénients

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 28/06/2022
Sondra
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 03/03/2022

KeepTruckin

I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.

It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

Avantages

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

Inconvénients

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

Dear customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 04/03/2022
Steve
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 23/04/2024

They committed fraud with my bank account

Unethical business experience. Bad customer service. Bad correspondence. Total bad experience when a company takes $960 without your apptt

Avantages

That I was able to make a payment once a year without auto pay.

Inconvénients

They committed fraud with my bank account. I never authorized motive to auto debt my account. I actually told them I don’t allow auto payments with my account. So they claimed to have sent me an email that stated I would be on auto pay after me telling them I don’t allow auto pay. So they debit my account in 2023 and 2024 without my knowledge, no receipt and no communication. They did not want to refund my money even though I wasn’t using the ELD and did not authorize the transaction. After 2 days of phone conversation the refunded one payment but not the other. FYI a company can not debit your account without your approval. What they did was unethical, my bank and attorney agree. Be CAUTIOUS dealing with this company. $960 debit from my account without my approval

Réponse de Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, so we can address your concerns and improve your experience. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 26/04/2024
Marc

Publié le 10/08/2021

Duncan Oil

Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

Avantages

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

Inconvénients

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

Verizon Connect

Pourquoi choisir Motive

We were told that our head units would no longer be current and unable to communicate at the end of 2021 due to the 5G updates. They required us to purchase new equipment at a cost of $50,000+. KeepTruckin offered a better option and we were even able to acquire dashcams for all units.

Pourquoi passer à Motive

App based mobile devise system. Can be used off anything that has bluetooth capabilities.

Réponse de Motive

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Répondu le 13/08/2021
Gabriel

Publié le 02/07/2021

Great Product!

Avantages

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

Inconvénients

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

Réponse de Motive

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Répondu le 06/07/2021

Publié le 15/01/2024

Customer service is no good

Customer service reps are hard to understand due to them not speaking clear English.

Avantages

I liked the app and how easy it was to access everything.

Inconvénients

I disliked the gas card. You have to pay it back every other day instead at the end of the week.

Répondu le 17/01/2024
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 18/01/2019

Terrible Company to Deal With

Terrible 1/10 would not recommend

Avantages

After an initial learning curve the software is actually good.

Inconvénients

Even if they had the best product they have a nonesistent customer service. This company reached out and sold us on why we should use them for an ELD service, so we purchased it. After the fact we researched and found out we do not need them because we qualify for an exemption. I called to cancel and they told us they wont refund us ANYTHING even though we only had the service for a month. The product works, but terrible customer service.

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin and want to cancel your subscription. This is concerning to us, as we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We had the relevant department look into your account but as per the company's policy, we can only process a refund if the customer has informed us within the duration mentioned on the contract. Even our billing department tried their best to compensate you on this matter but the system restricts us and has limitations.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and profoundly appreciate your interest in our product. I tried reaching out to you over the phone but couldn't get a hold of you. I have sent you an email as well so if you want to discuss this matter with us, please feel free to reach us out on 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

You along with the rest of our customers, mean the world to us - we wouldn't be where we are without you.

Répondu le 24/01/2019
Yehor

Publié le 12/04/2021

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

+ Interface
+ Integrations that works great for our customers and us
+ Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great
+ Driver Mobil APP

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time
- Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better
- Customer Support Could be better
- Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features
- Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness)
- When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Terrible software, terrible support

Pourquoi passer à Motive

Back in the days, keeptruckin UI was definitely the best option for drivers, plus app that works. Today, it's under the question

Réponse de Motive

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Répondu le 15/04/2021
Eddie
Eddie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 27/07/2021

Horrible customer support

If this company wants to improve they must acknowledge issues with their equipment and software and horrible support they have. Their support is from Pakistan and almost every time when you call you lose connection. So when you call back you have to start all over explaining your issue.

Avantages

I was really happy with product and support. But lately we started having issues and customer service takes too long to resolve issues. We even end up getting violations from DOT because of issues that take too long to resolve. Getting your rep reached its impossible I have been emailing and calling my rep for 14 days and no answer. Whenever their equipment fails they always blame on driver or anything else but their equipment. Their customer support from Pakistan has horrible connection and never calls you you back when you get disconnected.

Inconvénients

Horrible customer support lately its impossible to reach your rep or receive support in time.

Pourquoi passer à Motive

At time when I was signing up with this company it all looked promising and great. But recently this company became worst nightmare for our staff to handle issues and problems with their ELD connection to driver phones.
Lloyd
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

Publié le 06/01/2022

Over-all the product has promise but there are some issues.

Overall, I feel like the product has a lot of good uses, and if it is what people purchase I do not feel that they will be slighted or taken advantage of. Some of the problems (GPS as previously mentioned) are annoying but it only affects the dashboard and not the logs so it is not deal breakingly bad.

Avantages

I like the ease of customization and the ease of use. I can show someone how to use this product in 10min and expect that he or she will be able to do the bare minimum required of them with this. Or I can take the afternoon and show someone how to make it work for them personally and the best way for them to use it.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of gaps in the GPS service. I notice at least 3 times a month, the gps stops tracking. It will then randomly pick up again. If it is satellite coverage, a better system is needed.

Hi Lloyd,

Thank you for the review! We value your input. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at (855) 434-3564/[email protected].

Répondu le 07/01/2022
Jorge

Publié le 04/11/2021

Great product and service, but VERY HIGH AND TRICKY PRICING

Great devices, great software, easy to install and use. But the pricing is very tricky and very high compared to other ELD devices. Customer support is always trying to upsale aditional services and to extend the contract. It is very hard to purchase a used device as they are locked by KeepTruckin, and they do their best to not sale any replacements by extending their ship dates by weeks! This is not ethical business practice.

Avantages

Very easy to use, great support page, customer service is accessible and knowledgeable in regards to use of devise and software.

Inconvénients

Historical location for drivers is only shown on a daily basis, so it is hard to go back and look at the location of each driver on a period of time, for example, a week.

Pourquoi passer à Motive

Fleet manager had previous experience with KeepTruckin.

Réponse de Motive

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please help spread the word!

Répondu le 10/11/2021
Shele

Publié le 31/12/2021

Please beware of false reviews

Customer service is USELESS. I have talked to them so many times that I finally realized that they all read from a script. They all have the same answer when presented with equipment that does not work, and will not stay connected. They would want to switch out the gateway for the truck. The new gateway would not work either. I would call back time after time, and then they would still want to switch out equipment. I would explain that we have already switched numerous times for this one truck and always "I WILL ESCALATE YOUR ISSUE AND SOMEONE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU." Sometimes they would call and that was always our "new account" manager but the odd thing was I could NEVER get ahold of the person again. Please save yourself the stress of being up in the middle of the night working on trying to get the dashcam or ELD to stay connected. A few of our trucks the equipment worked for the most part. But the other trucks would not stay connected. I signed a contract with these people for working equipment. They breached the contract when they failed to provide working equipment for all of our trucks. The trucks that KT would not work in had to be switched back to our old company. I did not want to have to have two logbook dashboards going so I switched everything back to our old company. I have a three ring binder of the emails and documentation between me and KT.

Avantages

Majority of equipment would never stay connected.

Inconvénients

There are so many reasons why I would never recommend Keep Truckin that I do not know where to start. We are a small company and it was a huge decision to change our ELD. I thought I did adequate research and read many reviews. It seemed to have good ratings and the features we were looking for and I made the switch. The monetary cost is significant for a small company, but it has not bearing on the amount of stress Keep Truckin caused for myself.

Réponse de Motive

Hi Shele, we're really sorry to learn the issues you had to face with the equipment and the service in general.
We're looking into your request internally, and will try to assist you in the best possible way.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Répondu le 07/01/2022
Deana

Publié le 29/11/2022

Dispatcher's Opinion

It's an overall good system, I've had a couple of challenges. I feel there should be assigned TEAMS to handle accounts/issues. The reason being, when I call in I get a different person each time and then a CASE number is created and then I have to wait for a response via email. I believe in good old customer service with live individuals to get things rectified. Some things cannot be handled with emails and require a live person on the other end of the phone.

Avantages

As a trucking company we rely on ELDs and tracking. Motive allows for us to track our fleet/assets but there are many times the Solar Gateways need to be recharged and it makes it difficult for us if the asset is sitting at an offsite far way location. Motive has supplies us with cables to recharge the Gateway but if my asset loses charge while in a different state, how do I find it and recharge it? This happens more frequently than desired....just frustrating.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to input more than one destination address because our trucks have multiple stops as route trucks and I have to continuously make changes rather than inputting all the address at once and watch my driver's progress. I've brought this up to Motive many times. I should be able to input the multiple addresses/route and watch the progress of my driver rather than feel as though I am babysitting them and asking them to call in after every drop.

Réponse de Motive

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions! Feedbacks help us identify areas of improvement and we will be sure to notify the relevant teams so your suggestions can be considered and worked upon. Furthermore, if you ever need assistance please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team by calling (855)434-3564 or sending an email to [email protected]

Répondu le 01/12/2022
Roy

Publié le 12/11/2022

Good working system

Overall motive is a decent system.The wifi is really the only big complaint I have with it.

Avantages

It's relatively easy to navigate and works as it should.

Inconvénients

The wifi they sell with your elog package is 0.5gb/month and it doesnt even come close to being enough data to run an elog for a month.Motive elog is the only thing I run on that tablet.The keep truckin/motive wifi doesn't work very well at all,I normally have to run it off the hotspot on my phone.

Pourquoi choisir Motive

Arguing with customer service and management

Pourquoi passer à Motive

A friend swayed me that way

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 08/12/2022
OLIVER

Publié le 02/09/2020

Ruthless Company Who Lies and Deceives Users to Grow Their Profit

Be careful with Keeptruckin contract and their sales team. I was tricked by a Keeptruckin seller. I ordered one new ELD device and he suggested me to upgraded my contract from the basic one to the one with IFTA included; I agreed on that. Then he said once I upgraded my plan he would send me the device without any cost.
Then, he sent me a contract for the new device to be signed by Docusign at the end of the day. I quickly signed it because I desperately needed the new device to be shipped on that day. I confess that I did not read all the words written on the contract. Otherwise, he did not mention any changed on my previous contract, but the price. I regret to sign it because I was completely deceived by him. He took advantage of my lack of time and included a Dash Cam on the order which I did not ordered, beside of it, the service cost for the referred dash cam is $30.00 per month for two years. It will cost me $720.00 for a Dash Cam I have not ordered and will never use it.
The original contract that was supposed to expire in February 2021 was extended to May 2022 without previous acknowledgement. So, I felt stupid and trapped by a leonine contract that I did not read; the seller took advantage of it.
Be careful because on the contract says that the free equipment has to be returned to them after two years of use in a brand new condition or a $200.00 fine.

Avantages

It is a quite simple software to be used like any other.

Inconvénients

The customer service and seller department.

Réponse de Motive

Hi Oliver, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. Can you please confirm if you are still facing the issue with our Sales Department or have your issues been resolved? Please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out.

Répondu le 05/03/2021
AMISH
s/o

Publié le 22/11/2018

We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Hi Amish,

We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority.

In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Répondu le 05/12/2018

Publié le 29/10/2022

I like to keep trucking up I like the updates only thing I could really complain I wish I had...

Avantages

I like to keep trucking up I like the updates only thing I could really complain I wish they had better cameras for behind the trailers or alongside the trucks cameras would be a big impact for me also trucking GPS if you guys could actually start doing that you would really help out navigation

Inconvénients

Overall the software is very easy to use I would rather have the cameras updated if anything the side view and also behind the trailers and a bigger vision of the truck outside cameras most definitely

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 02/11/2022
kevin

Publié le 02/04/2021

Best choice in the industry for user friendly atmosphere

I have great experiences with Keep Truckin. The staff have been great and make it as seemless as possible. Our drivers enjoy the ease of use

Avantages

I chose this ELD program due to it being driver friendly and the ease of using it. It had everything we were looking for. There are some companies offering less monthly cost and little to no cost, but Keep truckin had a great track record and I look to support those that have been around for years and are designed around the trucking industry with drivers use in mind as well as office staff.

Inconvénients

There are some glitches every now and then, but have been worked out. It was mostly drivers drive time was starting to early and no way to correct it...but lately has been running smoothly

Réponse de Motive

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Répondu le 07/04/2021
Peggy

Publié le 30/11/2021

one of the best out there , and people are starting to realize it ..

we were with a larger company and the problems we had were astronomical. the drivers had a terrible time setting it up and getting comfortable with the system, once we changed to Keep Truckin' we never had another issue, the drivers downloaded the app easily and didn't have a problem catching on to the functions.

Avantages

the set up, the ease in use for the drivers, and customer service is miles above the others. They are always there and willing to help ,, IF we can understand them ..

Inconvénients

they keep changing things ,, if it works LEAVE IT ALONE , about the time we have things figured out and can find what we need you guys change it, and the updates seem to ALWAYS cause an issue someplace .. Also many of the customer service agents are very hard to understand due to a language barrier. and sometimes feel they are not understanding our issue.

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you like our service. Please feel free to share any feedback on "[email protected]" so that our team can work on it for improvement.

Répondu le 02/12/2021
Ryan

Publié le 22/12/2022

Motive E-Log Review

A few ups and downs on the tech and equipment side, as previously noted. Overall though, I love the product and it is a huge advantage to our business and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an ELD provider.

Avantages

As a user and administrator, its great for managing my own log books, as well as my drivers' logs. It is such a huge help in digitally and accurately managing truck and driver data for reporting purposes for IFTA and IRP as well.

Inconvénients

We have had the odd technical and equipment issue, but everything has been resolved for the most part. The issues we have had focus mostly on differences in odometer readings between the device and the truck itself, as well as connectiveity between the gateway and our phones. The latter is no big deal and fixes itself. The former took a little while to figure out, but it did get figured out in the end.

Pourquoi passer à Motive

Free hardware offer and sales experience.

Réponse de Motive

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Répondu le 23/12/2022