Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning is a cloud-based LMS designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training programs. The learning platform makes it easier to deliver quality training across all channels of your extended network. Control...

En savoir plus

157 avis sur 157
Classer par :
Eric

Publié le 21/05/2018

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Avantages

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Inconvénients

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

Réponse de Latitude Learning

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Sandy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 16/06/2016

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Avantages

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Inconvénients

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Alnetta
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 18/10/2017

LMS Review

Avantages

I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Inconvénients

For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

Les meilleures alternatives à LatitudeLearning

Matthew
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 01/06/2017

An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support

The LMS is very reliable
The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly
Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

Inconvénients

The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better
The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

Matthew,
Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.

Répondu le 02/06/2017

Publié le 17/05/2018

Effective once all the steps are complete

The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Avantages

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Inconvénients

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

Réponse de Latitude Learning

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Répondu le 22/05/2018
  • Secteur d'activité : Papier et produits forestiers

Publié le 15/05/2018

There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional.

I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

Avantages

The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times.

Réponse de Latitude Learning

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Répondu le 22/05/2018
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 19/06/2018

it is intuitive and easy to use

it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Avantages

the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Inconvénients

in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

Réponse de Latitude Learning

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

Barry
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 23/04/2018

At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS.

Track training

Avantages

Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Inconvénients

It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 11/05/2018

Testing phase - so far it's been great for the free version

Avantages

What attracted me to Latitude was the free option. I really wanted to get a feel for what LMS has to offer without having to rush within times trials. I also like the pricing model with the 100+ users once the free threshold has been reached.

Inconvénients

It is a little labor intensive as you are learning and getting accustomed to the flow. Once you've created a few tutorials, it gets easier to manage and navigate.

Keith
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 21/05/2018

It is what is is

Avantages

This software is a great scalable LMS. I use it from my small learning company where a high end LMS can break the bank.

Inconvénients

To get a truly customized LMS look and feel you have to spend a lot of time playing with it and a bit of HTML knowledge wouldn't hurt.

Keith,
Thanks for your feedback. We pride ourselves on allowing our users to completely customize the LMS to fit their unique training program's needs.

Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 01/06/2017

We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value.

Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

Avantages

This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

Inconvénients

When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

Laura,
We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Brian
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/04/2018

User Friendly

Avantages

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Inconvénients

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

Répondu le 18/04/2018
clay
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 05/06/2017

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

Avantages

Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Inconvénients

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

Réponse de Latitude Learning

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 29/09/2017

Latitude Learning is a feature rich learning management platform (LMS)

Avantages

For the average business (large or small), I think you would be hard pressed to find much that you couldn't do with Latitude Learning. It has all of the features one might be looking for to launch a an enterprise LMS.

Inconvénients

The biggest con with Latitude Learning is the dated interface and the steep learning curve (for non-tech types) and difficulty in learning how to get things done. Plan for some time in planning, setting up and training staff on a new implementation.

Jraan
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 17/06/2016

Great LMS for small organizations

I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

Avantages

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based.
2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly
3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries
4) Can customize to our company brand

Inconvénients

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

Miranda
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 12/09/2017

Latitude Learning LMS

Overall, if you are a small business with less than 50 employees and you don't have any budget for your corporate training program, this could be somewhere to start. It is cost-effective (fee of zero but excellent customer service experience), as least you have some way to track employees' progress.

Free for employers with less than 50 employees;
Responsive and knowledgeable customer service representatives;
Contain some open source lectures;
Could upload courses, track attendance, and pull reports

Inconvénients

The user interface is a little old-fashioned;
They do not have a mobile app I don't believe;
The open source lecture content format is old-fashioned

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 10/05/2018

I found latitude learning very easy to use. I would definitely use it again.

Avantages

I like ease of the software. It just make sense in terms of the design. I was easily able to build my class and modules.

Inconvénients

I found the ability to meet in real time with students to be a little lacking. I am not sure what I think about synchronous online learning b/c students are generally in some many different time zones, but I feel this could be improved.

Zemenu
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/06/2017

Over all the application is excellent from my side.

Save time,make my work easy, very friendly to use the program, improve the quality of my work and flexible to rework.

Avantages

It gives spacial opportunity to experience new features.In addition the software save a lot of time and ease to run.It motivates to use in a friendly manner.

Inconvénients

Some times it gets stacked somewhere. I noticed that whenever there is slow laptop operation system, the use is very challenging.

Zemenu,
Glad to hear you are finding success using LatitudeLearning. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

joey
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Publié le 15/05/2018

I've been using it to create learning courses for company use

This is my partner in Learning & Development

Avantages

Helpful in creating LMS with ease. You can customize its format and you can add / delete some items you feel are not appropriate

Inconvénients

Some features do not allow you to edit/delete if you made a mistake such as names of enrollees. Had some difficulty in uploading tests to website

Christina
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 17/04/2018

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses.

Able to deploy courses easily

Avantages

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses. I use captivate to create courses for our department. Easy to deploy

Inconvénients

Not always the easiest to upload photos and designs to customize the site. Photos and customization get cut off.

Christina,
Thanks for the feedback. We value your input and use reviews like these to constantly improve our product to meet the satisfaction our customers have come to trust.

Répondu le 18/04/2018
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/04/2018

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

Avantages

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Inconvénients

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

David,
Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Répondu le 26/04/2018
Loreen

Publié le 03/02/2017

Great LMS for the Corporate world

Having been in the corporate training industry for many years, as well as an experience instructional designer, I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer. Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for.

The ease of use is not just for the learner, but includes the Admin and designer as well. It easily accepts my Captivate files and plays them exactly as intended.

Its a great application, simple enough for those that don't need all the bells and whistles and big and strong enough to handle everyone's training needs and requirements.

Thanks

Lea

Publié le 02/06/2017

Definitely on my top 5

I got to compare with others and evaluate our houces for free. Thanks to the trial.

Avantages

It's so easy to use. The interface is clean and it's easy to navigate through without prior training. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. I never experienced any downtime that might have interrupted my experience or my learners.

Inconvénients

The price is a little off our team budget. We are a small team of 3 trainers but we cater to over 500 learners.

Lea,
Glad to hear we're in your top choices for an LMS.

Edward

Publié le 24/04/2018

The platform comes with plenty of tutorials and has a clean interface.

Options to create what I want in a way that my users will benefit from the experience.

Avantages

Once you play around with it, you realize the navigation is intuitive. It is customizable to fit the learning styles of the audience.

Inconvénients

There is a short learning curve to learn how to set up content and organize the content in a way that fits the type of training/learning that is being developed.

Edward,
Thanks for your feedback. We can only grow from hearing what our customers want in an LMS. Technology is forever changing, and so is our LMS. Please join other customers by participating in discussions on the enhancements that are important to you and your organization. https://www.latitudelearning.com/r-d/lms-roadmap

Répondu le 26/04/2018
Arnab
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 30/09/2017

user PDF should available in home signup page.

We have tested the software during the training to our interns who intended to study of e Learning methods of study. WE have started a programme for ICT base quality education to the children studying in 8th to 10 th standards in high Schools. The programme is implementing by 26 non-Profit base voluntary organizations of Odisha of India. the programme is focus to up-liftment of students belongs to economical marginal class.

Avantages

if any one want to give free learning to the learners belongs to families relate to Marginal of economy, 75 students shall be given any learning in free of cost.

Inconvénients

The process of course design is not for ease use, it is complex method that exploration is to be simple.

157 avis