Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TAMPLO

TAMPLO est une solution cloud intégrée de gestion des tâches et des horaires pour les moyennes et grandes entreprises. Les fonctionnalités comprennent la gestion de l'agenda, le suivi des points d'action, la gestion des réunions...

En savoir plus

Tous les avis sur TAMPLO Appliquer les filtres

Filtrer par :
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 12/07/2018

TAMPLO helps me manage my team projects more efficient, saving time and money everyday.

It helps me manage better my team projects. The main benefits of TAMPLO are that it makes me save time and money.

Avantages

The interface is very clear and easy to use. Moreover they have great customer support. Every time I have a question they respond very fast.

Inconvénients

Right now they don't have developed yet the mobile App, they use a webapp on the mobile. The webapp is not bad, but it will be even better when they develop the mobile App.

Dear user,
Thank you for your review, the mobile App will be launched by the end of the year.
We wish you a good collaboration on TAMPLO.
All the best

Répondu le 18/07/2018
Emily
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 29/06/2018

Tamplo has made my life at work so much easier. It helps me keep track of all my projects.

Avantages

The meeting planner is very useful. I can write the agenda, invite attendees, choose the tasks to discuss and write the meeting minutes all in one place! I like this feature because it means meetings are shorter but more productive.

Inconvénients

It isn't linked to outlook. I also use the outlook calendar so I occasionally get confused if I didn't schedule meetings in both tamplo and outlook.

Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your review, we are currently working on the integration of TAMPLO with calendars (Google Cal, iCal & Outlook) and you will benefit from this improvement by the end of summer.
We wish you great success in your projects & meetings,
All the best
TAMPLO team

Répondu le 02/07/2018
François
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 15/12/2019

Complete task management software

We have many project with different actors involved. TAMPLO helped us structure our activities and get much better vision on our progress and difficulties?

Avantages

All in one place! I can manage all my team tasks, my meetings and my projects.

I like the fact that I can go easily from macro view to detailed view.

Inconvénients

TAMPLO is very a very complete software. It means it takes time properly plan all what we want to put in it. The support team helped us a lot to go through the deployment though?

Alternatives envisagées

Asana

Pourquoi choisir TAMPLO

Planzone was not easy enough to use and I could not find all what I needed into it.

Logiciel antérieur

Planzone

Pourquoi passer à TAMPLO

Support in French and TAMPLO meeting module.

Hi Francois,
Thank you very much for your review ! We work everyday to make complex project simple with TAMPLO.
I'm glad you were satisfied with the deployment support and we remain at your disposal for any further enquiries.
Have a great day,
Best,

Répondu le 17/12/2019

Les meilleures alternatives à TAMPLO

Nicolas
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 14/05/2019

An easy way to save time and organize ourselves !

Tamplo was a good choice when we decided to organize us with a new management tool.

Avantages

It's very easy to use, and the meeting tool is just perfect.

Inconvénients

With an app for mobile phones, it will be even better. However it already works well with a web app.

Réponse de ITYSS

Thank you Nicolas for this review, we work hard to deliver the mobile app by the end of the year as well as other innovations!
Stay tuned!
We wish you a brilliant collaboration at MAKIBA,
The TAMPLO team

Répondu le 16/05/2019
Ana Cristina
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/07/2018

This tool has improved my daily activities by helping me to save time!

Avantages

I like many things, but the meeting management (scheduling, creating MoM, traceability) is what I prefer the most !

Inconvénients

I would like that workload notion appears according to each action (since there are some actions that requires more time and efforts than others).

Réponse de ITYSS

Hi Ana, thank you for your review! We are working on the workload management and should release this new feature by Autumn 2018. You will be able to assign a certain volume of work for each action, providing an even more agile experience of collaborative work!
All the best,