Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Lightspeed Restaurant

Lightspeed Restaurant est une solution de PDV (point de vente) basée sur le cloud pour les restaurants, adaptée aux restaurants à service classique ou rapide, bars, discothèques, restaurants d'hôtel, cafés, etc. Ses fonctionnalité...

En savoir plus

71 avis sur 71
Classer par :
Taciana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 09/02/2020

Je recommande le programme

Avantages

J’ai longtemps cherché un système de vente simple, abordable et efficace qui est compatible avec MEV et c’est le seul que j’ai trouvé qui correspondait à mes besoins! Je recommande Lightspeed sans hésitation! Ça fait 1 an que j’utilise le produit, la compagnie fait des suivis avec moi et je l’apprécie!

Inconvénients

J’espère qu’éventuellement on pourra avoir accès au système sur notre téléphone également!

Erin

Publié le 07/04/2022

Take the plunge, get Lightspeed

Started with Lightspeed during covid, and it was possibly one of the best decisions we could have made for our restaurant. We are now able to accurately determine quantities of items sold and see what menu items are performing under to be able to advertise and highlight those items. Customer support is always available and I’ve never had to wait long to be connected to someone when I needed help. They will do their absolute best to fix every problem you have. We also recently went through a Hurricane that caused power and internet outrages for extended times in our area. We were still able to use Lightspeed despite not being able to connect with the internet thanks to their software and technology. Once the internet was restored (about a month later), Lightspeed was able to back up all sales and report information from when the internet was out. I highly recommend taking the plunge and starting up with Lightspeed. We are very satisfied.

Ease of use, ease of setup, always someone to help available 24/7

Inconvénients

I can’t even think of something I don’t like about Lightspeed. We are very satisfied with them.

Toast POS

Pourquoi passer à Lightspeed Restaurant

Better setup, better customer service, availability to add other services like online ordering and loyalty program
Malcolm

Publié le 08/02/2021

Choose Lightspeed!

Lightspeed was, is, and will continue to be great for us.
Staff loves the ease of use of the front end. I love the simplicity of updating the online site, the data available for export in the office, and the full integration with our other software.

Avantages

We had the highest expectations for Lightspeed POS and have been ecstatic about the choice.
Staff appreciates the ease of use and the quick customization (once familiar with back office which does not take that long).
We have continued to appreciate the helpful 24 hour customer service team. Even when they did not have answers for our unique problems, they always did their best to figure out a workaround.
The ability to export raw data of every receipt item for every receipt entered has proven invaluable. With knowledge of Excel, data analytics have been insightful and highly beneficial.
Since the pandemic began, Lightspeed has continued to innovate and has improved their product which has allowed us to create an online ordering site for pickup and delivery.
And the best part is full integration with our online site, POS, accounting software, and scheduling software.

Inconvénients

First, no POS is perfect, including Lightspeed. Understanding the back end has allowed us to create work arounds for things the software is currently incapable of doing as intended at this time. One thing has been problems with combos, which we resolved with a workaround.
The biggest con is the process used for some software upgrades. Understandably, when a request is made often, it is pushed up the programmer's priority list. There are however some upgrades that, although not highly requested, can definitely improve the product. I have several requests into the programmers at this time.

Hippos POS, Squirrel POS, TouchBistro et Silverware Avrio

Pourquoi passer à Lightspeed Restaurant

Lightspeed being Ipad based was the first consideration which eliminated some. Then online reputation, customer service, and sales process were taken into account. And, as a publicly traded company, the Lightspeed stock at the time of purchase was in the news and it was at the start of it's rise. At this writing, it is almost triple that price.

Les meilleures alternatives à Lightspeed Restaurant

Clif
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/07/2017

Not interested in much other than sales

Implementation was terrible. The salesman made onboarding sound very simple, but when I was putting my items into the system, it was no better than square to do. The company's idea of helping you seems to be to create videos for you to figure out their software so that they don't really have to help you. The few times I called to try to get help with items, the support staff was very short and seemed more interested in just getting you off the phone and moving on. Perhaps there performance reviews are based on quantity of clients "helped".

I was very clear with the sales team about what I needed for my business. I messed up when I quickly glanced at the invoice of equipment they sent me and didn't see the discrepancy in the quantities. Also, I came to find out that their claim that none of the equipment that I already had with square would be compatible with lightspeed is completely false. They basically sent me the same star printers that I had with square and cash drawers that I could have used with my current printers as well. While the pricing online says the monthly fees, their salesman knew that I needed more registers than they sent me. Some time later, I requested that they send me the rest of the registers that I needed as I had originally requested and chalked the wrong number up to a mistake. They sent me the hardware and threw a bunch of additional software charges in the mix without even mentioning them. All charges were made before I even saw an invoice.
I confronted them about it and the initial response was "all sales are final". At that point, I told them that they had two weeks to get back to me on how would reconcile the mistakes made by their company to retain me as a customer and mend our relationship. I didn't hear from them at all during that time. When they finally got back to me, I told them that I did not want to continue my relationship with them anymore, and and that I understood that I'd incur some costs in severing the partnership, but I thought it should be fair. I'd eat all shipping costs and hardware from the first order, but I wanted a refund on the unauthorized charges and for software to be prorated to time elapsed only. I understood I would be out several thousand dollars. I was told "there is nothing we can do" by multiple managers. Finally, just today I received an invoice concerning my refund for the second order of hardware and the refund did not include any of the software as discussed with their managers, and they want to charge me a 20% restocking fee for hardware that never even made it to my place of business. The refund that they are supposedly giving me for absolutely no services rendered. This company is totally crooked. Do not make the same mistakes that I have. I will likely be perusing legal action against this company if they do not respond appropriately.

Avantages

I thought this product was going to be a great way to more easily keep my books up to date and get pricing and inventory dialed in as compared to square. It has a lot of functionality compared to a product like shop keep or square.

Inconvénients

Service - Limited concern for the customer's problems. No effort to actually work through and understand a client's business.
Sales Team - Arrogant and dishonest
Billing - Sly and deceitful. Invoices serve as contracts as they contain fine print at the bottom that refers a client to the company's actual contract and product terms that the client must hunt down for themselves.
Management - No concern for clientele.

Toby

Publié le 28/11/2019

Lightspeed at the speed of light!

Avantages

The set up was easy with great support from the staff at Lightspeed. Great ability to handle multiple floor plans, products, users and reporting. Very full featured software that should be able to handle any restaurant's business.

Inconvénients

It can be a little confusing when first starting to use the ordering piece on the ipad, a bigger learning curve than some other POS systems, but once you practice with it a bit, it makes sense.

Clover, TouchBistro et Toast POS

Pourquoi choisir Lightspeed Restaurant

Square was not robust enough and their pricing for multiple order entry ipads was too high.

Logiciel antérieur

Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à Lightspeed Restaurant

It had all the functionality that we needed and the pricing was good and the support is phenomenal!
SARAH

Publié le 17/05/2021

Would (and have) recommeded

With thoughtful planning and set up, we have seen a lot of value from the on-board features. We run a loyalty program using just the basic features of the POS.

Avantages

The setup took time, but with good planning, we are able to get a lot of value out of the back-end reporting without the add-on module.

Inconvénients

I wish our Chase payment system could be integrated.

TouchBistro

Pourquoi choisir Lightspeed Restaurant

The previous system did not provide robust enough reporting and did not function when there was an interruption in the internet connection.

Pourquoi passer à Lightspeed Restaurant

In the end, Lightspeed did not offer full integration with Chase, but came to the table with an offer on hardware that made it more attractive.
Frank
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 21/01/2022

Fantastic system; exactly what we were looking for

When we decided to explore for a new POS system for our business, we were looking for a system that would be very user friendly, easy to install, good solid remote help desk and overall, a system that would be speed up our service. Due to the fast responses from lightspeed we were completely informed with the solution offered and had a quote in our inbox within no time. Very accurate, detailed and excellent service. Now 5 weeks later, the system is up and running in our operation in Jamaica. The installation was quick and easy (and we are certainly no experts at it) The staff training literally took 10 minutes and everybody enjoys working with the program. Most importantly as managers and owners we have all the accurate information available to control sales, waste and possible theft. All information is just a few Clicks away. Incase you don’t know; the help desk is simply phenomenal and well trained. As you can tell, I can recommend lightspeed to any company that looks for a system that clearly was designed for the user and by pros.

Avantages

The ease of using it. Very user friendly, even a person that has barely ever been in contact with a tablet or PC has no problem using it.

Inconvénients

Have not found anything yet that we would need. Other than maybe the ability to pay in a different currency (calculate change in another currency for example)

Aenoy

Publié le 01/03/2022

Best decision to go with LS

LS has contributed to the growth of our business. With their various integrations, they have made taking online and in-room orders very easy for our staff! LS has definitely helped us go through the pandemic!

Intuitive UI, very good customer service, A1 onboarding team

Inconvénients

Splitting bills is very easy to do but I would love to be able to chose fractions of bills.

Nadine

Publié le 19/01/2022

Best POS we had in 17 years of operation!

Easy to make change on our menu, easy to change the price, a really helpfull tool in our daily operations.

Avantages

Easy to learn, easy to use, easy to make changes in the back office, simple.

Inconvénients

The void that are made during a shift dont appear on the reading.

Magdi

Publié le 16/03/2022

User Friendly

Avantages

Great POS system with a very user friendly app!
Simply made it easy to look after my business :)

Inconvénients

Not sure what to say. All is just good. That is all

Becky

Publié le 02/11/2022

Love Lightspeed

Very pleasant very fast customer service

Avantages

Easy to navigate through love customer service

Inconvénients

Like everything nothing bad love customer service

VAUGHN

Publié le 29/04/2020

!!SMALL BUSINESS WARNING!! NOT FAIR

!!WARNING!!! THIS COMPANY IS NOT FAIR!
They bundled in the loyalty program in our automatic renewal. We were looking into the addition to see if it fits our business. Another $800 was tacked on to our renewal for the Loyalty program that I did not authorize. They are refusing to refund the Loyalty program fee say that we are in a contract and they have a phone recording committing to the contract (they won't actual share the recording though). We have no need for this extra program at the moment, have not used it and do not plan to use it at this time as our business volume has a ceiling and the margins do not support it at this time. We understand the value in the loyalty program by cannot presently justify it.

I have not worked for or worked with a company that does not work fairly with their customers.

I do not recommend LightSpeed and am stuck with them for another 11 months and plan to find a better POS partner.

Avantages

The software is comprehensive. Many add-ons are available at high costs.

Inconvénients

It can get complicated and takes some effort to train new staff.
Support is good for the software although I have found that are led down the wrong path and wast time. Some of the representatives are not knowledgeable enough.

Réponse de Lightspeed

Hello Vaughn,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed and hope that we can work with you in order to get things moving in the right direction. We see that you have been in touch with our Customer Success team and we encourage you to continue working with them.

Lightspeed POS

Répondu le 06/05/2020
Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 11/03/2021

User friendly!

Overall, it is a good experience. The customer service is suitable and helpful. The system itself is easy to figure out.

Avantages

I most like the "easiness" it has on the eye. For service, the floor plans, menus, and payment buttons are all easy to see and use. Makes for a faster and more efficient service every night.

The reporting is in-depth and also easy to find/consume. The reports are visual and make it easy to "at-a'glance" understand how the service is performing.

Inconvénients

The difficult components were in the initial set up of the floor plans for us. In order to make our floor plans look professional and aseptically pleasing we had to reach out to an outsourced consultant for aid in designing.

Also, we integrated Lightspeed with our PMS (for our hotel) so that guests could seamlessly add products from the bar to their hotel reservations. This set up process was early in the stages for both companies - it may be more figured out - but the process took many months. Back and forth conversations with both companies. We are successfully using it though as of now - and the systems are interfacing seamlessly.

Publié le 15/11/2018

The POS We've Been Waiting For

Avantages

I manage a restaurant called Eclipse Chocolate, and I was uncertain that Lightspeed would be able to meet all of our needs. We're a full service dining concept with brunch and dinner daily, a cafe, a bakery, an event space, a confectioner, and a wholesaler; we needed a POS that would be intuitive and adaptable to a very dynamic menu, and usable by professional servers, as well as kitchen and production staff. We got it!

The customer service is outstanding, and offered hands-on support with our setup. We'd had some initial miscommunications and misunderstandings, and we found we needed some additional functionality out of the software. However, the team has always been very helpful and fast to respond; I'm also very pleasantly surprised how much development is being done with the app. This is definitely a well-supported POS that is constantly being improved.

I'm extremely impressed by how well it works for our unique "combo based" menu. Lightspeed has helped close a lot of simple human error loopholes!

We also decided to invest in the "Liteserver," which was an expensive piece of hardware, but a welcome relief during internet outages. Losing WiFi during a busy brunch was disastrous with previous cloud-based POS'es, but now we don't even miss a beat (or a ticket).

Inconvénients

There are some minor missing features I would still like to see, like better development of Labor Reports to help calculate overtime, but I have confidence that they will be added in time. I see an update every couple weeks, so I do believe the dev team is working through a list.

Simon
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 01/02/2019

A easy to use system that my team love

We started using Lightspeed around two years ago. When joining the business I inherited a creaky old POS system that had been chosen for its ability to connect to our hotel PMS rather than for its usability and features. I was surprised that a cloud based system would have the capability to connect to hotel PMS but lightspeed does this really well. We started with 6 month trial in one location and now all locations run there F&B using Lightspeed. I was really happy with the support I received whilst on boarding, getting the system set up how we want it is very easy and the regular system updates only ever make things better. The key quality though has to be the ease at which the team use the system. Training is down to ten minutes rather than several hours supported by a hefty manual with our previous system. We are not about to explore the add ons for our next new opening including Customer Facing Display, Kiosk and Kitchen Display,

Avantages

So easy to train the team
Simple sensible interface
Regular updates and improvements
Great Hotel PMS (Opera) Interface

Inconvénients

Only works on Ipad, would be great if Android was an option to open up the hardware market
Needs consolidated reporting for chains

Miriam

Publié le 10/12/2019

Easy to use, excellent reporting features.

Avantages

We like the ease with which new staff can learn to use this software. We also like the clarity with which the back end is organized, and the support available to help us learn the various features. It is simpler and easier to follow than Lightspeed Retail's back end. Reporting features are extremely helpful. It is all very customizable.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the the software is not linked directly to Lightspeed Retail, and that when we lose internet connection we lose access to our POS.

Rick

Publié le 25/05/2021

Overall very happy with our decision to move to Lightspeed as our POS

We are very happy overall that we moved forward back in November with Lightspeed. No regrets and very happy we made the switch. Thank you

Avantages

Very user friendly for our staff, we have some "older" staff that are not very computer knowledgeable and they were able to learn the workflow very easily, and our younger staff love it because its like using their phone. We have recommended Lightspeed restaurant to other restaurant operators. Reporting is great, back office can be accessed from a tablet our phone to make changes and see reports on the fly.

Inconvénients

Would like to see more integration with other platform for online gift card sales, also would like to see a few different hourly reporting functions.

TouchBistro
Assad

Publié le 23/03/2019

How Lightspeed will help improve your business.

I signed up with Lightspeed back in Nov 2016 and I have never looked back.

Lightspeed gives me accuracy and analysis.

Through Lightspeed's data I was able to save costs through employee shrinkage.

Combined with Lightspeed's great customer and tech support, you've got a winning combination that no one can beat.

Avantages

They are accuracy and analysis.

With Lightspeed each and every order is entered with 100% accuracy, so you don't have to worry about wrong items or amounts being entered. And with their integrated system you can manage your inventory, and analyze your sales patterns. All because Lightspeed gives you sophisticated and detailed sales reports at your fingertips all while saving time and money and reducing costs.

Inconvénients

There was no onsite tutorial on how to access certain data, but a quick call with tech support and within a few minutes I mastered the system and where everything is placed.

MICHELE
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 30/07/2019

HAPPY WITH LIGHTSPEED

In my restaurant, we have been working with Light Speed from the opening in 2017, so over two years now, and me and my staff are very happy about. I don't like to lie and obviously the POS is not perfect., there are always areas to improve, and be more functional and works better as with any system. I sent few email to suggest the area they can improve and i have a good response, and this is somenthing i really appreciate, for me this is mean that you are working with someone that cares about your business and it's not there just to take your money. However is fair also to say that from the beginning to now they have improve a lots in different aspects. A special mention i want to do is the direct and quick Tech Support during the regular business hours of the day at every time, this aspect put Lightspeed above the competitors.

EASY TO USE - GOOD VALUE COST - GREAT CUSTOMERS SERVICE

Inconvénients

SOME FUNCTIONAL NEED TO BE IMPROVE AND SOME AREA NEED TO BE ADJUST TO BE MORE FUNCTIONAL

Jaime

Publié le 01/02/2019

User friendly and great customer service

Avantages

We've been using Lightspeed at our Marina/Restaurant/Bar for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The setup was really straight forward and there has been such great customer service for any questions or issues that have come up. It's very user friendly and easy to train new staff on. Very simple when it comes to changing prices or adding new products. We are very happy we went with Lightspeed at Marina Knowlton!

Inconvénients

I'm not a very "techie" person so there have been some issues that have come up (that would have come up with any POS) that I wasn't able to figure out on my own. But any time we have called customer service for support they have helped fix the problem. So in the end, not really a con!

Kumaresan

Publié le 31/01/2019

First Advanced Software

We need better support system in the week end. We need a app to view from the menu. We will have to use browser to login into restaurant manager. As a owner, we need to simple app to check the sales summary for each location in the app.

Avantages

Easy to use with many features. We have been using this software since the inception. We are happy with software.

Inconvénients

There are few limitations to use it but it's getting fixed one by one. We have only POS system. We are looking complete solutions for the restaurant to track the sales and expenses.

Brandon

Publié le 10/02/2019

Lightspeed meets all of our needs

We are very happy using lightspeed at both of our restaurants. In the past, when we have a problem, lightspeed has been able to suggest a work around until the problem is addressed with an update.

Avantages

Cloud based means we can access POS while away from the restaurant. Easy to use and minimal training required for new staff. New features are added on a regular basis. Customer service is reliable and available.

Inconvénients

We are unable to use our Lightspeed without an internet connection. Unable to unfinalize receipts after 7 days.

Peter
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 19/09/2019

User friendly constantly improving

Avantages

its ease of use, customer support is great, reporting is good. They are always coming out with updates and improvements

Inconvénients

it was buggy at first but they have come a long way and are always there to help

Jake
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Publié le 28/03/2019

Lightspeed POS

Lightspeed has been really good to us over the past 4 years with regards to reports and POS systems.

Avantages

The software was extremely customizable and accommodating . There was always an answer and or a work around to getting the setting that you need.

Inconvénients

The price. In my situation I really only need the basics and there isn't a more accommodating price point for the little that I need. Also, they are relatively new to ecom and the add on is way too much for what it is.

Pascal

Publié le 30/11/2017

Light speed for restaurant

Avantages

Simple and user friendly interface allows for quick and easy training of new staff. Menu/price adjustment can easily be implemented on the fly through the back end. Daily sales reports via email allow me to keep on eye on the restaurant when I am not there.

Inconvénients

Dont update accept updates during lunch hour, as it can take a few minutes to update and the software cant be used during that time.

71 avis