Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Dayforce HCM

Dayforce, fourni par Ceridian, est une solution pour la gestion de la paie et des avantages sociaux, la gestion du personnel, des ressources humaines et des talents, la gestion des documents et l'analytique. En tant qu'application...

En savoir plus

Pamela
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 18/10/2018

Small company, big vision

Wonderful, streamlined and I love that you believe that I am capable of learning so much more than I thought was possible. Total solution that has catapulted us into the future!

Avantages

Flexibility coupled with cutting edge technology is allowing me to produce reporting and analytics our firm never thought was possible. At the same time, I am replacing all my manual processes with streamlined automation saving time and money. Finally, I am greatly increasing our professional culture in and outside the firm. My firm will never outgrow this solution. Love, Love, LOVE my Dayforce!

Inconvénients

The only opportunity I see is the space between go live and what come next. With so much training material available, it hard to figure out a succinct plan for turning on the rest of the solution. A clear cut plan or guided track to bring you through the videos and then the correct guide would be helpful. I end up bouncing from guide to dig and guide and watching a video a couple of times to get things rolling.

Stefanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 16/12/2021

Payroll and scheduling needs all under one roof

Dayforce has really trained me into using numbers to schedule employees so that I am accurately staffing and not wasting money overpayment

Avantages

I liked this software because of how accurate it keeps the time of each employee and how I can incorporate these numbers into my scheduling so that I am not understaffed or over budget.

Inconvénients

I really believe there are quite a few feature on this software that are completely redundant and repetitive.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 22/08/2019

All in one for human resources!

Avantages

Dayforce is a great platform for many HR related purposes. You can track/assign employee hours and shifts, monitor and approve time off requests, and calculate payroll. In addition, it allows employees to monitor/track their benefits, retrieve pay sheets, change direct deposit information and more.

Inconvénients

Compared to other software that is payroll only, Dayforce is a little clunky. It takes too many clicks to do simple things like adjusting time clocks, approving payroll, and using it as both a team manager AND an employee. Certain features, such as a manager adding a time off request for an employee, requires Silverlight, so we can only do that with Internet Explorer and no other browser.

Réponse de Ceridian

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your Dayforce experience. This is incredibly valuable feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts.

Wishing you continued success!

Thanks again,

Répondu le 26/08/2019

Les meilleures alternatives à Dayforce HCM

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 18/11/2022

Easy to see PTO balances

Avantages

Easy to see balances for PTO and request additional PTO time. Easy access to paystubs

Inconvénients

I can't say there a lot of cons to using this. It's been setup for our org fairly well.

Anjelica
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 27/01/2023

Use to process my time and payroll

Avantages

What I like about the software is, I can see exactly everything that’s going on with my payroll. Is there something I need to be adjusted? I am able to do it without having to call customer service for help.

Inconvénients

There isn’t anything I can really say that bad about the software.

Maryam
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 11/06/2020

Poor Customer Service Experience

Not a very pleasant experience when you ask for an additional customized report for eight months and it is not done yet.

Avantages

It is user friendly at some points and it is very popular.

Inconvénients

The Customer Service is really poor. I have been asking for this report that I used with the system that I used with the system I had used prior to Ceridian Dayforce. It has been eight months and it is not done yet. It is impacting our HR and accounting system big time. The team that they outsource their job to, is not very competent even though I love to work with main Ceridian team.
It is really difficult to make any changes. I have to call customer support for almost everything as I dont have access to so many things to do.

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à Dayforce HCM

I honestly chose it because of the customer support that they promise to provide. I am very very disappointed and absolutely feel disrespected.
Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 13/01/2023

Dayforce is a great payroll software option

Avantages

The ease of use, the mobile app, and the ability to assign courses.

Inconvénients

It sometimes has loading issues, but these are rare.

Harman
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 05/01/2023

Best Employee Software

Ease of use of this product makes it my number 1 choice

Inconvénients

I'm unable to use the app for learning purposes

Katrielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/12/2022

Increased Transparency of Employee Benefits

Avantages

Dayforce makes it very simple and easy to know the status and balances of my PTO. Dayforce allowed for a seamless transition and integration from multiple previous softwares into a singular one.

Inconvénients

The PTO and balances portion can be a bit difficult to use at times. There are a lot of drop downs and options where the drop down portion is not the most effective. It would be nice to see the use of more color to identify different values, options, etc.

Abhijeet
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 14/01/2023

Fast and Efficient

Avantages

It's super fast to get work done- whether that be submitting PTO requests or retrieving paycheck info. The website design is very intuitive.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the SSO doesn't work right out of the bat but it could be related to the device or browser settings.

Jessie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 23/10/2019

Employee-friendly self-service once implementation hills are climbed

Avantages

The ease of and accessibility of reporting and the self-service features for employees, including the always-expanding app, is wonderful. I also find the handshake between the onboarding feature and the HR to be a strong plus.

Inconvénients

I feel like my con is less about Ceridian as a platform and more about the lack of cohesiveness offered by the support team. I feel like the value of and quality of communication and follow-through vary wildly from case to case.

Paycom

Pourquoi choisir Dayforce HCM

Leadership-led initiative seeking better reporting options built on a single database concept

Logiciel antérieur

ADP Workforce Now
Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Happy Customer

Our payroll is much easier, HR processing is a bit harder than prior and reporting is good but complex.

Avantages

Flexibility, customer support, sales team, leadership

Inconvénients

Complexity. The software is so powerful that it becomes quite confusing .

Jo
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Dayforce Review

We use this for payroll currently and are in the process of implementing HR.

Avantages

The system is easy for us to use. We have not had any issues with our processes.

Inconvénients

Report Building is not as robust as we would like.

Oracle PeopleSoft

Pourquoi choisir Dayforce HCM

Contract running out and wanted something different.

Logiciel antérieur

Oracle PeopleSoft

Pourquoi passer à Dayforce HCM

We preferred this cloud version
Andria
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 23/10/2019

Probably more cons at this point than pros

It is a single platform and we are still working to integrate each module to the full potential.

Avantages

It is pretty easy to use and it is a clean looking platform.

Inconvénients

Some of the things I like least about the software are the custom reports (creating can be difficult as I can't pull in all the fields I believe I should be able to from the employee profile - i.e. GL splits); I am finding the mid-year HSA enrollment changes to be very difficult (employees find it difficult as well); and the GL setup is not conducive to making manual changes during the year. I have to constantly contact support to make changes and go through multiple tests just to get to where we need to be for reporting.

Trish
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Dayforce Rocks!!

I love it. It is user friendly and real time tracking which is awesome!!! Super easy to learn and teach!

Avantages

I use the recruiting module a lot and I really like it. I love the talent management pool and how easy it is to use and send resumes. The talent pool keeps me organized as well,

Inconvénients

Nothing really. Sometimes it lags in the recruiting module but otherwise I love it,

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 23/10/2019

Very supportive through the selection process

We were looking to consolidate our systems with an easy to use product

Avantages

We selected the product due to its functionality, it's great GUI, and the support we received during our selection process. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. our Sales Executive, was extremely available and helpful as we were comparing HRIS products.

Inconvénients

We are curious how effective the ATS will be over the long-haul, but are optimistic.

Joanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Publié le 21/04/2017

DayforceHCM - One Year After Implementation

Pros - Our previous system basically operated on a "point in time" basis; historical information was kept in hard copy in employee files. Reporting from the payroll system was difficult and in many cases required expensive custom reports to be written by the service provider. Approximately 65% of our employees do not have access to the company email account, consequently requests for vacation payments, time off requests, address changes, tax changes, bank account changes were sent to HR by the employee's manager. Employees monitor their own personal information in Dayforce such as salary, job title, etc. ; they have access to forms; managers have access to a multitude of reports to help them manage their workforce. The HR/Payroll team have the ability to provide executive reports almost instantaneously - time spent producing management reports has been significantly reduced. Company policies and agreements have been uploaded into Dayforce eliminating the need to produce hard copy documents - this includes handbooks, links to benefit websites, corporate forms (eg. Code of Conduct) which saves time and money - no hard copies required. Time spent in payroll has not reduced, however, quality has increased significantly - more time is spent in value added auditing rather than paper processing. Compliance with legislation is much easier to manage. Immeasurable ROI on employee satisfaction - we spend more time talking to our employees; Dayforce has facilitated a closer relationship between HR and employees - they feel like they are part of something big, because they can see it! HR and Payroll is no longer a mysterious machine somewhere in corporate office. The Ceridian learning tools are awesome - although we do not have all of the modules, providing access to the Ceridian University gives us opportunities to attend sessions and experience other activities that our organization may want to consider.

Con: We do not have enough time to explore/implement the many features available.

Overall Satusfaction: Dayforce provides everything we need!

Recommendation to Other Buyers - Dayforce HCM is powerful and I highly recommend it for human resource management.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 19/10/2017

Dayforce has completely changed how we do life at Kern Health Systems HR.

HR efficiencies, ROI by 60% over our other provider in the first month and a support team that truly supports their clients efforts. I feel like we have gained a partner not a vendor.

Avantages

We love that we have been able to go paperless in all of our HR processes from application to termination. We no longer use paper apps, compensation change forms, benefits apps, or onboarding documents. Everything is paperless. We can look in the system and see where approvals are sitting. This has made our HR flows and processes so much easier and efficient. We also love the one employee record. From application to hire we only have to enter their information once. We have significantly cut down on our errors and the spreadsheets we used to keep to follow all of our processes. Our Onboarding is streamlined and professional. New hires can fill out all of their documents prior to the first day of work, so that we can maximize our first day with them. And finally Support. The Support Team is world class. I can't speak highly enough about the responsiveness, expertise and efficient way the support team works with their clients! Ceridian gets an A+ for their support.

Inconvénients

Prior to the newest upgrade to 53, Reporting was a bit clunky and difficult to understand. As a busy HR Leader, I don't have extensive time to take a bunch of classes to learn how to run reports. They need to be easy, user friendly and intuitive. Prior to the upgrade they were not. The new Reports module has come a LONG way in improving this. The reporting module is now in HTML and much easier to understand and use. Other than that, I cannot think of one other Con to the Dayforce system. I came from a very different provider that I was extremely displeased with, so it makes it a little more challenging to find Cons. I am very happy with the decision to move to Ceridian.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 01/12/2016

Spend more time on strategic decisions and less time worrying about your software application.

Summary: Dayforce has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use for people with various technical abilities. Employees can view their time card in real-time and it's easy to view task progress across devices. Reporting could be more robust.

Dayforce is very useful in an environment where there is a fast pace and multiple access points such as retail, grocery stores, etc. Places of work that allow the use of mobile devices will really allow the application to shine. Environments, where there isn't reliable network access, may prove difficult. Dayforce support staff is very responsive to customer needs and their level of support is strong.

We use Dayforce across 90% of our enterprise. We use Time & Attendance across the entire 90% and Scheduling & Task Management across 75%. As a specialty retailer in the Musical Instrument category, we sell very specific products to customers with very specific needs. That requires knowledgeable employees to be in the right place at the right time. Dayforce is key to making that happen.

Avantages

- Intuitive user interface that is easy to use for people with various technical abilities
- Employees can view their time card in real-time on many different devices
- Easily view task progress across devices and with downward visibility throughout the organization

Inconvénients

- Dayforce could use more robust reporting within the application but have recently released a new Business Intelligence tool to fill the need

Danna
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 19/10/2016

Leaping into the future...

ABC Inoac previously utilized the Ceridian HPW platform solely for payroll management. Due to personnel changes and attrition over the years, we were down to only two users who could operate within HPW. As the obvious need for change was being discussed, we became aware of the Dayforce application and could not wait to see it first hand. From day one we knew this was the solution would best fit our needs and objectives. The implementation and go-live process was fairly seamless. With a great internal team and wonderful support from the Ceridian staff, we were able to navigate many custom programming issue in order to accommodate the many policies and processes already in place. The change has been largely well received by all employees. Within a couple months we were able to stop printing paper earning statements. This was a huge leap for our folks and not without some stress but has gone very well overall. We look forward to growing into the many features the application has to offer including attendance and document management.

Avantages

Fairly seamless transition from HPW to Dayforce platform. We used to utilize a separate Kronos system for timekeeping so having timekeeping and payroll all in one application now is so much easier. Our HR and support staff are able to focus on other important issues rather than spend hours on timesheets. Utilizing the benefits functionality has been a bit of a transition but has gone very well. We look forward to a totally interactive open enrollment in 2017.

Inconvénients

Implementation team changes caused some delays during configuration which ultimately cut into our testing timeline. This was a bit of an inconvenience but thanks to a great internal team, we were able to navigate the changes without jeopardizing the go-live of 1/1/16.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 18/03/2021

Good intention, but poor execution

I like our older system, TimeForce by Qquest much better. It was much more user friendly.

Avantages

This product attempts to gather all HR themed items in one location. That is beneficial. Timesheets, schedules, pay stubs, benefits, etc.

Inconvénients

Much of the software appears outdated. Organization is at a minimal, it's like they kept adding things and never organized it well. Locations for certain aspects are all over the place, and rarely makes sense where to find. Forms are not very clear. Training videos are outdated and show clearly older versions of the software. Work Schedules for my employees are never correct, I then correct it, but it keeps going back to incorrect schedule data, so I just ignore it and figure my employees know when they are working. For my employees, the clock-in, clock-out time sheets are horrible, it shows them nothing in regards to when they clocked in, when they clocked out, and how about a running total for hours for the week?...forget about it. From a manager stand-point, viewing my employees time sheets isn't good, as it doesn't total worked hours from time off hours to holiday hours, etc....so I always have to manually add up their hours to make sure correct. Lots of time wasted...

Stacy
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 04/07/2018

Great HCM product that will save your company labor costs and help you in every aspect of HR &...

I LOVE the system! We just went through the Thomas fire in Southern California and without this system we would not have been able to communicate with our staff. While we were being evacuated, I was trying to send payroll and if we were still with ADP we never would have been able to. I would have had 750 employees that were evacuated, some had lost everything and they would not have gotten paid. Dayforce literally saved the day for everyone. We were closed for 5 weeks and without the messaging capability through Dayforce, we wouldn't have been able to communicate with our staff. I was able to check on employees and answer questions while I too was evacuated. The system gave us some relief in a time that was scary, emotionally draining and stressful. The gratitude I have for making this switch from ADP to Ceridian before the fire happened, can't be put into words. Other payroll professionals will know the stress of not being able to send a payroll, but in the worst time for me I did not have that stress. The system offers so much and no other Payroll & HR software provider even comes close.

Avantages

Robust system, everything is in 1, constantly enhancing the system, Insights conference is AMAZING, XOXO website lets you communicate with other customers and is hands down a game changer

Inconvénients

Because the system is so robust, the implementation is hard, reporting is outdated and formatting is not the best.

Natalie
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité publique

Publié le 24/10/2019

reporting & scheduling

Good - working through the issues with support

Avantages

reports should be able to put numbers in two decimal places
managers should be able to edit schedules on the same screen as timesheets

reports - creating
employee change report - runs be change date not date range of change.

Debra
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 19/03/2018

Longtime partnership continues to improve through Dayforce!

Avantages

Flexibility! Dayforce is easily customizable to accommodate our business needs as they change. As we continue to add modules, our processes increasingly become more efficient, effective and accurate.
Simultaneously and seamlessly the system streamlines all of the data, whether it's HR or Payroll, in a functional manner. We've reduced the time to process payroll by 70%!

We appreciate the partnership with Ceridian, a relationship that has lasted over 29 years!

Inconvénients

I would like to see quarterly regional meetings to meet other Ceridian/Dayforce clients, gain insights and share ideas. The only time I get an opportunity to meet and collaborate with other users is during Insights and I seem to always miss the opportunity to meet other users.

I would like to see a price break for non-profit companies. It's important to retain our services but we are limited in the dollars we spend annually.

Frances
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Payroll requires accuracy

So far so good but willing to submit idea to support portal for improvement.

Avantages

Accurate in reporting, easy to run simple reports, automatically to do retro pay, can automatically calculate pay checks without manually changing any. Fields

Inconvénients

WFM reporting not that accurate if there is no pay in timesheet, no show in employee attendance, no records can be found in report with WFM

UKG Ready et Oracle Database